Transformations - Rose Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Constance looked at her, uncomprehending.

"Stephanie. I want her back. I'll fucking kill them if I have to."

Constance shook from a mini-orgasm - Allison was nothing if not attentive.

Sugar smiled. "She's the girl the pimp took?"

"Tyrell. Motherfucker."

"Don't worry about Tyrell. We're going to visit him, and... who's the other pimp?" Sugar asked.

"Alexie."

"Yes, we're going to visit them both tomorrow. And, if there's any killing necessary?" She nodded toward Rita who was deepthroating Ray.

Rita winked at them without pausing her blowjob.

***

Lisa stood by Mary as she paid for the rooms at the little motel down the street from the gas station.

Mary looked at Lisa hesitantly and then said. "Two rooms adjoining for tonight, please?"

A fat, older woman with huge breasts nodded at her behind the counter. "That will be $120 per night, in advance."

"Of course," Mary said. She counted out the money with shaking hands.

The fat woman stared at her. "I'll need a credit card too for miscellaneous."

"Oh," Mary said. She hunted through her wallet.

"You don't need a credit card," Lisa said. She pushed her will into the woman's brain.

The fat woman blinked. "I don't need a credit card."

Mary looked between the two of them in confusion.

"See?" Lisa asked. "She doesn't need a credit card."

Mary frowned. "But..."

The fat woman handed her two sets of keys. "Y'all have a good night."

Mary stared up at Lisa as they went into the parking lot. "How did you do that?"

"Do what?"

Mary turned her head sideways. "What the heck..."

"Shh. Trust me, Mary. Just trust me."

Jason was smiling as he leaned on the car fender. "Get the rooms?"

Mary went all smiles - Jason's charm was on full force.

Lisa could almost see a glow around him.

"Yes," Mary said. "One for your father and me. And, one for the two of you."

Stan was pulling suitcases out of the back. "You got them a room? To themselves?"

Mary looked at Jason and bit her lip. "Of course, Stan. They're adults. It's not like they aren't going to be sleeping together at Ithaca."

Stan shrugged. "Okay."

***

Jason pressed Lisa against the tile shower as the water ran down their perfect bodies. "Jesus, baby, I didn't think I could take much more."

Lisa laughed and kissed him as he grabbed her thighs and lifted her. She clasped her legs behind his buttocks and gasped as his immense cock slid inside her to the hilt.

Jason's lips found her left nipple and he sucked it in, swallowing her sweet Ambrosia.

Lisa sighed. "Oh, God... It's so different... sex... with these new bodies..."

"I know," Jason whispered as Ambrosia dripped from the corners of his lips. "Are we even human anymore?" He thrust in and out.

She groaned from the hard fucking. Harder than she had ever known. He was of course deeper inside her than any man had been, but there was no pain. Her cervix was no longer in the way - it was now a wide ring that allowed unfettered access to her womb.

She had literally been transformed into a sex toy.

And, she loved it!

Her trepidation about controlling other people's minds was evaporating. The fat woman at the counter was easily manipulated.

And, though she knew what they were doing to people was evil, in the end, who would not be grateful to be made into this?

"Close," she whispered.

"Cum, Lisa. Cum on my cock."

She did, her cunt muscles squeezing as he pounded her even harder.

She laughed, kissing his handsome face. "I never dreamed it could be like this."

He laughed and kissed her. He turned off the water. "I want you on the bed..."

She followed him out of the bathroom.

The room was dingy and had a decided 1970's feel to it. The carpet was threadbare and the furniture's varnish was peeling.

The door to the adjoining room was directly across from the bathroom door.

It had a lever style lock on it.

Jason jumped naked and dripping onto the bed. "Get over here."

Lisa smiled. "Be right there." She reached out and unlocked the adjoining room door.

***

In the next room, Mary heard the click of the adjoining room lock.

A shiver of anticipation went through her.

Lisa had told her to open the door and look inside when she unlocked it.

"But, don't come inside, Mary. Wait on me to summon you," she had said.

Mary was lying naked on her back on the dusty bed.

Stan was on his knees at the foot of the bed licking her clit while he jacked his little cocklet using his thumb and index finger.

She groaned and pushed him lower with one hand on his head. She rubbed his receding hairline.

He tongued her asshole.

Mary smiled. "Remember before Jason? Remember how we played? With others?"

He looked up from between her thighs and smiled. "Yes, of course."

She smiled down at him. "I want that again, Stan. I want it. What do you think of that?"

His eyes grew large and he lowered his head again, driving his tongue deep inside her pucker.

Of course, he wants that, she thought.

She felt his body go stiff and knew he was pumping his thin, clear cum onto the filthy carpet.

She loved him. She would always love him. But, she needed more.

Mary pushed him away from her crotch.

"Don't you want..." he groaned.

"No. Later. Come to bed."

He crawled up beside her.

Clear cum dripped from his fingers. He reached for a towel he had lying on the nightstand.

"No," Mary whispered. "Get used to the taste... again."

His lips trembled as he brought his dripping fingers to his mouth.

Mary nodded and smiled as he licked and sucked his own cum.

She stood up. "Get some sleep."

He looked embarrassed. "I love you, Mary."

She nodded. "I love you too, Stan." She turned away and walked naked to the door to Lisa and Jason's room.

She glanced nervously at Stan.

He rolled onto his side away from her.

Mary put a trembling hand to the adjoining room door and opened it just enough to look inside.

She drew in a startled breath.

Lisa was on her knees on the bed, face down on the old comforter. She was facing Mary with her eyes closed.

The man standing behind her could not have been her son.

Jason had always been well built, but not like this. Corded muscles strained and flexed in his broad shoulders and perfectly defined thighs.

His buttocks clenched and relaxed, clenched and relaxed as he thrust a cock as long and thick as Mary's forearm into Lisa's stretched pussy.

Shish-slap, shish-slap - even this far away, she could hear the wet sound of Jason's cock pounding into her, followed by the slap of his impossibly large balls against her.

Had she simply overlooked her son becoming more masculine over the years?

No, it wasn't possible.

Something was different. Several somethings.

Lisa opened her eyes and smiled toward her as Jason continued fucking her.

The smile was... almost evil.

Her mind drifted back to the odd actions of the fat woman at the motel counter. Lisa had done something to the woman.

Had she done something to Jason? Made him into this sex machine?

Had she done something to Mary herself? Re-kindled old lusts she had thought were long dead?

For a moment, Mary wanted to scream. Lisa was some kind of sorceress, and they were all under her spell!

She pushed the door open a little wider, ready to cry out.

But, the smell! The delicious, wonderful smell coming from the room.

A wave of lust washed over her as she watched the beautiful couple fucking.

She felt silly. Why had she been so disturbed a moment before? Lisa was wonderful!

She reached down and rubbed her clit.

Lisa nodded and winked from the bed. She licked her lips.

Mary suppressed a giggle - such a minx!

With one hand on her clit, she leaned against the doorframe and squeezed her right nipple with her other hand.

Jason had his head turned away as he grasped Lisa's hips and pumped into her harder.

"Aiggh! Jason... don't cum," Lisa moaned.

"What? Baby, you're fixed. I can cum inside you."

"No... want your cum... for something else..." She shrieked then as an orgasm took her away.

Jason laughed and pushed her harder into the bed. "Yeah! Oh, fuck, Lisa... you're squeezing so fucking tight..."

Mary felt her orgasm building. She wanted to cum with them.

Lisa leaned forward on the bed.

Jason's cock slid out with a wet pop. He groaned in frustration.

A moment later, he was smiling. Lisa spun around and caught his turgid cock in her cleavage. She grinned up at him. "Bet you've never fucked a girl's tits before, have you?"

Jason laughed and pumped as Lisa pressed her big breasts together.

As huge as her tits were, he still poked several inches out of her cleavage on an upthrust.

She sucked his thick knob head into her lips as he tit fucked her.

"God, baby... oh, fuck."

She turned slightly.

Mary realized it was to give her a better view of her son's thick cock as it slid between her breasts and into her mouth.

"Gonna cum!"

Lisa moved quickly. With one hand she grabbed a drinking glass off the nightstand and grabbed the base of his thick cock with the other. She pumped him hard and pointed the head of his dick into the glass.

Jason cried out. Jets of white cum erupted from his cock and landed in the glass.

So much cum! Mary thought. Thick and white, like a man's jizz was supposed to look. Most men came only a few teaspoons full, but not Jason! Jet after jet poured into the glass.

When he finally collapsed onto the bed, his cum was less than a half inch from the top of the glass!

It wasn't humanly possible.

Lisa was smiling at Mary as Jason lay beside her with his eyes closed.

Lisa ran her finger around the glass's lip, coating it with the excess cum. She held her finger up to show a glistening pearl of cum. Then she licked the drop off her finger.

Mary came, gritting her teeth together to keep from crying out.

***

12