All Comments on 'Transformations - The Farm Ch. 03'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Another yummy chapter

Very yummy indeed. Thank you!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

Another good chapter.

This new Mary should be fun to watch. I wonder if she gets her on series knocking up normals and giving Futa kids. But the fact you said the Burbs, still makes me wonder if she becomes the freaky aunt of that soccer mom MILF they got running lose. Also I wonder what else Mary can do. Also should be fun to see where this goes.

Heather is going to need to see the doctor from the sounds of it.

Is Rebecca going to become the second member of Alex's harem?

Can Karen have enough brains left to be a doctor? She honestly didn't sound smart enough to be a good one anyways. Maybe a nurse?

Mikaela as a white witch? I'm not sure how I feel about that.

As to Hailey doing porn, aren't those cheerleaders officially dead? Might need to rework the face a bit. But from the sounds of it she would be one worth watching.

For Akimi and the CIA, oh the possiblies. I wonder what the CIA will think of her coming back with perfect Double D tits, but an eye ball of recordings that don't show anything worth a damn. Also returning as bisexual when before I assume she was straight. Maybe the recordings have a couple of orgies just to give some cover as to why they are hearing about mind blowing sex there.

As to sending a member of the Swiss guard back to the Pope with tits made me fall over laughing so bloody hard. Thank you for that laugh as its been a while since I laugh that hard.

Sorry for the large reply, but so much happened in this chapter and has my mind working in overdrive.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 4 years ago
My significant other...

Has a request that I ask you if when you make Mikaela a white witch, you could give her the long hair and shaved sides look. She and I were both curious about if you were going to make a woman of color white witch...

Great job and we're looking forward to more

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Notes

Karen actually hasn't lost any brain cells yet. Other than having her will subverted and a few mental tweaks from Gwen, she's the same as she was before. Most of the 'dumbing down' has happened to Hailey.

As for Mikaela, she's tough - and that toughness under pressure is what Gwen is looking for in White Witches.

You can absolutely expect to see more of all the new characters, and, yes, Akimi has her own storyline.

Again, thanks everyone for reading. It means a lot to us!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Funny you should mention Mikaela

As you might know, we actually generate renders of our characters. One render we want to do is a group portrait of the White Witches. Mikaela's final look is definitely on our minds and we'll take it under advisement :).

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

We will wait to see what your final look is for the White Witches. What we seen so far has been nothing but hot, so it should be good.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
White Witch Portrait

Finally got a group portrait of the White Witches created and submitted for approval. Hopefully it won't take long to go through. It's a portrait of Mikaela, Gwen, Maria Marapova, Lisa, Constance, and Sugar Tits.

lex8508lex8508over 4 years ago
no more?

So.. is there any more to these stories?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
New chapter in the queue

Just put it in the queue - sorry, but it is a very long chapter! Expect it by Thursday or so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Random technical note

I find this set of stories really interesting and well written. Additionally, I never can make up my mind whether I'm horrified or turned on, good job.

Random technical note though, when you say "inverted pentagrams" you're actually contradicting what you think you're trying to say. A pentagram by definition is already an inverted pentacle, with the two points at the top, and represents "evil". To invert a pentagram turns it back into a normal star, a pentacle.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Inverted Pentagram

Good to know. The Pentagram is one of those words that you almost have to misuse to make it understood: the term Inverted Pentagram is so prevalent in witchcraft movies and stories that it might be confusing to the reader. Even though it is technically incorrect, we say inverted so that most people will understand we are talking about "a five pointed star with the vertical spike pointed down."

Actually, most internet definitions for Inverted Pentagram define it as a five pointed star pointing downward :), although we do not doubt you are correct.

Another commonly misunderstood symbol is the inverted cross, which is widely (erroneously) synonymous with Satanism. In actuality, it is a Christian symbol - it is the cross of St. Peter, Peter having been crucified upside down.

Hey, please call us out when you see something like that! We might not change it, but then again, we just might, and all feedback is helpful!

Jack506Jack506over 2 years ago

Karen and Kathy are the same person, yes? In ch 1 the premed cheerleader is Kathy. Now in ch 3 she is Karen. Also, you mentioned Cum Slut Cathy as the second created white witch but did you include her in the rendering?

I know I’m nitpicking. The story line is well done and very interesting. I’m currently rereading through all works and making myself a character list for reference with future stories.

Thank you both for your writing, and especially your proofreading, something many authors seem to struggle with.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Yes, indeed, that was a typo. As for Cathy the white witch, you'll find her later on. The rendering only showed the white witches who had been described at the time. If you go to our profile on Literotica, you will find a link to most of Ann's work including some images of Cathy. Also, over time, the rendering technology has improved and some of the models have received an update :).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
1387 Followers
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...