All Comments on 'Transformations - Were-Bimbo Ch. 04'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

I have more questions than answers right now.

Sindy's dream is an odd one. I honestly wonder how much longer before this comes to a head between the Nuns/Presit and the Whoremasters and White Witches. Morpheus is going to have to make himself known soon to keep this from coming to open blows or from the sounds of it will be ugly.

I wonder what Maria Marapova is up to and how she is linked to Morpheus.

As for Det. Patricia Kennedy why am I hoping she becomes part of Alex's harem? Maybe with a set of tits like Leanne Crow and an ass to match.

Further what the hell is that good colonel up to.

If I hadn't just finished a ten hour shift I might have more comments or thoughts in general. But keep up the good work as I look forward to seeing where this goes.

KellvallonKellvallonover 4 years ago
Chad should have died

Honestly I wish Gwen would have just killed Chad off. It would have been kinder. I have felt since the introduction of the Chad and Amy characters that they were doomed in a very depressing way, and it would appear to be the case. Not sure why but the way their characters were handled left me wanting some old fashioned Roman justice for Lisa and Gwen.

On the plus side I have been very pleased with the handling of Bulls character and am really enjoying that story arc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Wow, this is one of the best submission. What are you going to do with Chad?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
On the question of Chad

We realized at the beginning that the triangle of Chad / Amy / Eddie would be polarizing, and it’s probably the most horrifying thing we’ve written in Transformations so far. It always amazes us that ‘cuckolding’ is considered a fetish - Ann and I have both been actually ‘cuckolded’ in previous relationships. It is gut-wrenching and painful, that feeling of helplessness and hopelessness. (Ann: Almost as if you are fighting against some type of mind control, eh?). And, there is nothing remotely sexy about it.

Throughout all of this, Chad has remained steadfast and true. Is their relationship doomed? Maybe... but, if there is one thing we’ve tried to illustrate in our books? That old asshole Nietzsche was right when he said, “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” Or, in the case of Transformations? “...makes us stranger.”

Don’t count Chad out just yet...

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 4 years ago
Intriguing Chapter

Am surprised that I was right about Sindy. Even more so about Bull's new position as protector. If I may be so bold as to suggest Cassandra, Cassie for short, as a cover name for Cum Slut. Lastly I'm not against the trio of Chad, Amy and Eddie. In fact I find it a very interesting situation to delve into. Just wondering if Chad will become a futa like Mary becoming a companion and protector of both Eddie and Amy. Also some ideas for the next series would be to have the Farm folk go on a 'honeymoon' to Australia or show what life is like on another Farm like complex in Australia (our cattle stations may be huge but there are smaller cattle farms closer to the major cities).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pissed

I was SO hoping for a positive outcome for the 3 of them. It would have been a mercy for Chad to be killed rather than the pain he's suffering now. Why not wipe his brain of all traces of Amy? Or make him into a drone. How about gifting him with a new brain and girlfriend? Anything is better than the less than human existence that is waiting for him as a cuckold. You two have pissed me off! Chad deserves better than this. They came into their lives and royal fucked them up. I'm happy for Amy, but come on people!!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
We're going to start a Chad fan club, I swear...

Chad is down but not out. Deep breaths, everybody :)

We're finishing up chapter 5 and will have it in the queue by Wednesday night. Gee whiz, you'd think we turned Kaileesi into a villain and had John kill her or something ;).

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

Just checked out your link you posted, anymore 3D art being posted here or all there now?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Cool!

We were hoping people would see we had our site up! All Ann's artwork will go on the site in the next few days. We're still getting the bugs worked out. Our website (link on our author profile) will have all her current and future artwork plus some exclusive behind the scenes content, maybe even some teasers ahead of a chapter release. All with zero ads. Don't worry, we're still putting all our stories, uncut, on Literotica, we just hope to spread the word through our website.

In the coming months, we'll also be talking about a new project called Collegium Daemonium, our planned erotic horror series. Stay tuned!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Chapter 5 is in the queue...

It’s a long chapter :). Look for it sometime during the weekend. Also, check out our website (link in our author profile). Ann’s artwork is going up a little at a time. Right now, you can find the entire X-Rated version of Stacie and Mary Do Venice. We’ve also put up two pictorials: Sister Christine and Officer Butch, which feature a demonic photographer who practices demonic bimbofication.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Sorry!

We screwed up! We put a link to our web page at the beginning of Were-Bimbo Ch. 5 and it was rejected :(. We've removed the offending link and re-submitted. Not sure how long it will take to be posted. But, the good news is: Chapter 6 is in final edits and will be submitted early! Look for it around the end of the week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Thanks for the update, hope chapter 5 will be approved at the earliest

flipnmelonfarmerflipnmelonfarmerover 4 years ago
Feeling Dirty

I finish each installment feeling dirty. And aroused. Thanks! :) I hope you have this whole thing mapped out - I'm ready to ride it to the end.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Mapped out to the end?

You bet! Actually, Ann and I have had the entire story mapped out for years now. We have a lot more books to write in the saga.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

Any news when part 5 will come out?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter

Should be any time now. We re submitted about five days ago.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Sorry everybody...

It was rejected again. They seem to believe there's a link in the story even though we took it out. No idea what's going on. We resubmitted... again.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

Have you tried talking to the people here at Literotia?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
We tried

We sent an email, but they haven’t responded yet. The only thing we can think of is the second time, we told people to come to our website without giving the actual link - we just told them to find the link on our author page. Maybe that isn’t allowed either? In any event, we took out even the mention of us having a website, so we’ll see.

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 3 years ago

Interesting all round but concerned for Chad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...