All Comments on 'Transformations - Were-Bimbo Ch. 06-07'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

Ok I'm going to have to read that again. As there is a lot to take in with this one.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

We just want to thank everyone for reading - it really means a lot to us! The artwork for Were-Bimbo is now up on our website. You can find the link on our profile page.

We're hard at work on Transformations: Visions of Sugarplums, and we hope to have the first chapter in the queue this week.

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 4 years ago
Interesting Developments

So in essence we now have The Farm, The Gym, The Shop, The Club and (now) The Hotel (there maybe some White Witch locations that I've forgotten). Hotel California comes to mind with Bull, Sindy, Delia and The Hotel. Have a feeling something is going send Menser into a downward spiral until the only move he has left is join with those he hunted. I'm intrigued not only to seeing the final fate of the Professor Pyg of The Church (mastermind behind the Peters and Charlies) but also to seeing if The Church/White Witches have an international presence (Asia/Oceania) or whether it's just the US. Lastly will The Hotel have some of the usual amenties of a hotel (spa, gym, kitchen/self-serve pantry, room service) as well as a 'uniform' for the girls?

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

Just checked out your site, nice stuff but I didn't see any artwork.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Our artwork

From the main menu on our page, click "Our Works" and there is a list. The first is for Were-Bimbo

samandalexsamandalexover 4 years ago
Fantastic

I am so into this story! Your characterization is quite good, and the plot has totally gotten me hooked. I check for new chapters regularly. Keep up the awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Winner

Ok, Eddie didn't get knocked on his ass, but it's still a happier ending than it started out to be. And of course I'm a fan of those happy endings. But, this can't be the end of these three!! We've got some happiness with them, both guys are working together to keep Amy safe, Chad will start teaching Eddie to fight and at some point Amy convince the boys they love her and each other. You have GOT to write more about these kids. Please. And TEAM CHAD is counting this chapter a win!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

Any timeline when the new book drops?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Transformations: Visions of Sugarplums

The first chapter will go into the queue tonight (Wednesday, Nov. 13). Expect to see it sometime over the weekend!

kansaibboykansaibboyover 3 years ago

Coming back to this after reading through Morpheus, and WOW! Y'all had this planned out so well! I'm definitely picking up on things I missed during my first read through.

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 3 years ago

Another cliffhanger ending after some bits wrapped up but new questions arise. Great read.

JZStallionJZStallion3 months ago

Love the series. Would make a suggestion though. Tell the readers which series to read in the correct sequence. You did this on a couple of them, but not all of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES