All Comments on 'Transformations - Witnesses Ch. 12'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 6 years ago

I think you when a bit overboard on Kimiko's transformation. But Melanie's transformation was hot.

For all the shit Donny has been through I hope he is allowed to own Madison who sounds like a fun slut. I would keep the body transformations on both to a min and use them in a quiet way of bring in more sluts to this house.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 6 years agoAuthor

Crazy one, sometimes I think you're psychic 😁

Chapter 13, the final chapter of Witnesses was submitted yesterday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

What if there was a "rank" of person that is made into a bisexual hermaphrodite (has a dick and pussy) and is who goes into places to change them into recruiting centers? (Love this series!)

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 6 years ago

Nope, not psychic. Otherwise I would be getting laid a lot more than what is happening now, and I count my the year normally.

Its just a good mind trying to figure out where this can possibly go. Looking forward to Ch 13. Also where you be going elsewhere in this verse with other stories? Frankly I like Gwen and Sugar Tits a lot as main female leads. Also that pic you did of Sugar Tits and some random co-ed in the throws of Lesbian sex is hot and I would like to see that story.

Maybe Gwen and Sugar Tits deal with Maria from your own off Britt-ney update? There also a few ideas I have if you want to hear them let me know.

Yet as Donny and Madison they end up playing a brother-sister tag team that gets into groups trying to bring down Morpheus and turn them into fuck toys. That's what I think is going to happen.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks, anonymous, I'm glad you're enjoying the series. That's a great idea about a class of hermaphrodite whores, there are several more books to write (three more at the moment with several more short stories as well) so you never can tell if that might pop up!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks, crazy one. The picture you mention will definitely be made into a short story. We had a lot of fun making the art work.

Maria Marapova factors into the other stories a great deal - the white witches are a lot of fun to write, we never know what they're going to do next. And, you'll definitely see more of Gwen and Sugar Tits.

The books jump around a bit. The next one is about people traveling to the new Cuba for 'sexcations'. It's about the plane that takes them there which is basically a flying brothel and recruitment center. After that, we have a book about the first batch of recruits, and, finally an origin story on Morpheus himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

This is great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...