Transformations - Witnesses Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimiko giggled. The gel was cold inside her nose and ears.

Gwen laughed. "Her IQ is dropping. The slutifier is working." Gwen held up a large dollop of gel. "A little inside the pussy, but careful not to get any on the cunt lips."

Kimiko squirmed as Gwen pushed the stuff deep inside her.

"And the same for her ass -- I don't want it on her anus, just inside it."

"Harder! Fuck! Ass!" Kimiko complained as Gwen pushed it into her rectum.

"Don't worry, you'll be fucked constantly soon." Gwen sighed. "Now the hard part."

Sugar Tits leaned close as Gwen pulled the hood back on Kimiko's clit. "Lucky she has such a big clit. A tiny one would be harder to do this to."

"What are you doing?" Sugar Tits whispered.

Gwen smiled as she put the gel on Kimiko's pink clit with a swab. "I want it on the clit, but not on the hood."

"But, why?"

Gwen winked and held up a clear jar of black liquid. "Something else Morpheus created. He calls it SkinTex."

Gwen put on a pair of heavy rubber gloves. "Whatever you do, don't get this on you."

Sugar Tits took a step back.

Gwen opened the jar and poured the liquid on Kimiko's stomach. She dropped the jar in the trash and stepped back.

"Holy fuck," Sugar Tits whispered.

Kimiko screamed.

The black liquid spread out across her stomach. It crawled up her breasts and slid into her crotch.

Gwen laid her head on Sugar Tits's shoulder. "It's alive. Living latex bonding to her skin, becoming part of her."

It crept up Kimiko's neck and engulfed her face.

"See how it stops when it touches the gel? If it didn't, it would fill her nose and mouth, go down her throat and suffocate her."

Kimiko writhed in agony, which just made her cum.

Gwen laughed. "You like that?" The latex covered her head and continued down her back. A minute later, Kimiko was covered from head to toe in shiny black latex.

Sugar Tits was rubbing her own pussy under her mini skirt. "Fuck. She's so goddamned hot."

Gwen nodded and looked at the clock on the wall. "Two minutes. We can touch her now. She's complete."

Sugar Tits reached out and pinched the black rubber doll's left nipple.

Kimiko shrieked and squirted girl cum across the floor.

Gwen laughed. "What's your name?" she asked.

"Unnh. Cock. Pussy. Fuck."

Gwen leaned close. "Your name is Sub Slut. You live to fuck. You have no other purpose. Just a stupid cum slut for anyone to use."

"Sub Slut. Fuck."

Gwen kissed the girl's red lips. "There. No more, Kimiko. We won't have any more trouble out of her." She smiled at Sugar Tits. "I think we should accessorize. Be a dear and roll over the piercing cart."

Sugar Tits giggled. "I think our little pain slut is going to love this."

"Who cares? As long as we enjoy it. Hey, for the rings? Get the biggest we have. I want her to jingle when she walks."

The sex toy that had once been Kimiko giggled along with the white witches.

***

Melanie was in hell. She lay on an altar of black stone in an immense cavern. Flames lit the interior in shades of red and orange. She could smell smoke and sulfur, and, though the distant flames looked impossibly hot, the stone she lay on was cold as ice.

God had forsaken her, if there had ever been a God.

Her body was naked, exposed as she lay on her back unable to move. Her legs were spread wide.

And, she felt... beautiful. Wanted. Lusted after.

It was so confusing. She should be utterly without hope -- she had accepted blasphemous cum in her willing mouth, swallowed unholy communion. She was damned...

So, why was she so turned on? Why did her pussy leak onto the stone altar? Why were her nipples rigid and pointed toward the dark ceiling of the cavern high above?

She could hear distant voices -- they laughed softly in the darkness.

"Hello?" she whispered.

Scurrying sounds surrounded her, just out of sight.

"Please. I'm frightened..."

More laughter, not sinister, not what she would have expected. Soothing, friendly.

"No fear." A whisper nearby, many voices joined it.

"Giantess."

"Amazon."

"Perfect."

"Where am I?" She whispered to the voices.

"You know. You gave yourself to him. He is pleased."

"Morpheus? Is Morpheus..."

Tittering laughter. "No. The father of Morpheus. You pledged yourself."

Her breath caught in her chest. "Satan?"

More laughter. "He comes! He comes to take his bride!"

Something moved in the darkness.

Melanie almost cried out as she heard the sound of heavy footsteps echo through the cavern.

She closed her eyes tight.

She could hear him, heavy breathing in the darkness.

Hot, strong hands on her ankles. "Open your eyes."

She whined and shook her head.

"Obey your Master!" His voice echoed through the cavern.

She opened her eyes.

He was tall, immensely tall. Over eight feet with dark skin. He was naked and impossibly thick muscles made him seem like a mountain come to life.

But, he wasn't a monster. His eyes glowed red, but his face was handsome, his hair blond. He smiled down at her.

"No, not a monster," he said. "No horns or pointed tail, no pitchfork."

He lowered his face between her thighs and kissed her.

"Oh... fuck," she whispered.

His tongue slithered inside her, pushing deep, finding all the places that made her shiver.

"Aiggh!" She cried out as her body convulsed in orgasm.

He raised up, climbing over her body. "Giantess? I think not. You're tiny in my arms."

His lips touched hers and she kissed him, tasting her own juices. Memories of her trysts with Kimiko came flooding back. He broke the kiss.

He was reading her mind. "Not a perversion. It is normal for a woman to love other women. Your scriptures were a lie."

She smiled at him and he nuzzled her neck.

"Do you accept me, Melanie? As your lord and master? Do you pledge yourself to me for all eternity?" He whispered in her ear.

His cock pushed against her wet pussy. The head was so big!

"I... It's blasphemy..." she whispered. But, her resolve was gone.

He laughed. "Silly child -- there is no blasphemy. Be my love and forget your superstitions. I will fill you with darkness and make you happy."

She looked in his glowing red eyes. She was lost, but she no longer cared. "Yes, I love you! I am yours! Whatever you want, whatever you ask, for all eternity!"

He threw his head back and laughed.

His massive cock surged into her and she screamed as she gave Satan her body and soul.

***

Gwen smiled. She was kneeling behind the gurney, her hands gently massaging Melanie's temples. She guided the dream in the woman's mind, scripted it.

She smiled up at Alex and nodded.

He was pumping his massive dick into Melanie's stretched cunt, wearing the biggest condom Gwen had ever seen.

"So... fucking hot," Sugar Tits whispered as she masturbated beside them.

"Shh," Gwen scolded with a smile.

She was pleased with their handiwork.

Melanie bore little resemblance to the woman they had started with.

The woman on the gurney was tall, in heels she would stand almost seven and a half feet. Her body rippled with muscles -- courtesy of a modified version of the serum that turned normal men into whoremasters. She was lean, and her rock hard abs flexed as Alex stretched her modified cunt.

Melanie's skin was a shade of rusty red, and her hair was thick and black.

Her breasts were firm towers of perfection, the nipples long and thick and jet black.

She screamed out in ecstasy and arched her back. "Ave Satanas!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. Her voice was a deep bass.

Alex pulled his cock free and backed away out of sight.

"Open your eyes," Gwen whispered.

Melanie's eyes snapped open.

The soft green eyes she had before were gone. Now they were pools of inky black.

"Tell me your name," Gwen asked as she kissed her cheek.

"I am the succubus Demonica, beloved of Satan, servant of Morpheus," she said in her powerful voice.

"Fuck," Sugar Tits squeaked as she came and squirted on the tile floor.

"Welcome, sister Demonica," Gwen said.

"Ave Satanas," Demonica said with a smile on her black lips.

"Mmm, Ave Satanas," Gwen repeated.

***

Sugar Tits and Alex pulled Gwen aside.

Demonica sat up on the gurney and smiled as she ran her hands down her body.

"Does she really think she's a demon?" Sugar Tits asked.

"Of course she thinks it. And, it's true for all intents and purposes..."

"I require clothing," Demonica announced as she stood up.

"Ooo, are you sure. I think I like you naked," Sugar Tits said. She bit her fingernail and stared at the perfect demonic body.

Gwen nodded and pointed at Alex. His cock was standing straight up and dripping precum. "I believe Alex approves as well."

Alex laughed and kissed Gwen's cheek. "You amaze me, Gwen."

"I will look more naked with the right clothing," Demonica announced.

Gwen smiled. "Check the closet on the back wall to the left. I think that's where the leather is stored."

Demonica turned and walked to the closet, the muscles in her amazing ass flexing the whole way.

Gwen bit her lower lip. "Goddamn... I did outdo myself, didn't I?"

"What do you call the kind of whore you made her?" Sugar Tits asked.

"Succubus Dominatrix."

"I like that... a lot."

Demonica emerged from the closet a few minutes later.

Black leather thigh boots made her even taller than before. She wore a leather camisole with a thong back to show off her beautiful ass and cut down to her crotch to show off the big, firm breasts that threatened to break out of their encasement.

But, what made Gwen gasp was the huge strapon that hung from her waist. She had chosen a rubber horse dildo, at least eighteen inches long with a thick disk shaped head.

Kimiko writhed on the floor near the closet door, rubbing her heavily pierced pussy and moaning.

Demonica reached down and caressed her latex covered face. "What a beautiful slave -- may I have it, Mistress Gwen?"

"You like Sub Slut?"

"I want to hurt it." Demonica breathed.

Gwen smirked. "Then by all means, consider her yours."

Demonica smiled and picked up the petite sex toy. "Sub Slut, you are my property now."

Kimiko, now Sub Slut, writhed and moaned.

Demonica laughed and bent Sub Slut over a gurney.

Without any pretext, she jammed the horse cock dildo deep into the sex toy's ass and began fucking her.

Sub Slut screamed and impaled herself on the dildo, her piercings jingling with each thrust.

Alex, Gwen, and Sugar Tits simply stared in disbelief.

"What the fuck do we do with them?" Sugar Tits whispered.

Alex smiled. "All arranged."

***

12