All Comments on 'Tree Change Pt. 02'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Qwer12Qwer126 months ago

Well done and well played great development of players and great story telling. 5 stars and ready for more. Cheers

PervertedKnightPervertedKnight6 months ago

A fun read, and I like the slow burn of where this could be headed. I gave you 4 stars for the brevity and the 3 misspelled words (e.g., one 'there' should have been 'their' and one 'it's' should have been 'its'), but you're definitely a fine writer, and you had my cock dripping. I also appreciate your explaining what the Australian hat name is in another of your stories--I think it was what Christopher George's character wore on "The Rat Patrol" way back in the day. Anyway, I look forward to your next chapter, and I hope Zac has the innocent wife eventually doing all sorts of nasty things that she wouldn't normally do with her husband (i.e., swallowing cum, anal, etc.). Cheers!

LustyScribeLustyScribe6 months ago

Great 2nd chapter! This is one of those where I know I'm going to read all of it, with all of the "What if it was MY wife?" thoughts & anxieties. And I may hate it that I love it, but that's what a good cuckold/hotwife/swap story should do! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'll guess that the new homeowner's marriage is doomed just like the previous owner of their home.

silverado01silverado016 months ago

Fantastic story, I like the style and the plot, hope they dont end up like other couple and there will be happy end story, she became happy hotwife and he happy cuckold. Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES