Trouble with Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... Um..." she murmured, looking at the floor, "You know Shayla and I are very close, being twins and all..."

"That's exactly what she just said," I informed her, "but yes, I know you two are best friends."

"Well," she looked up at me, shy as ever, "It's more than... just that."

"What do you mean?"

"Well... You see... we share a... special connection. When one of us feels pleasure... particularly..." she paused, turning away, "particularly... sexual pleasure..." she looked at me again, "we both feel it."

I sat there, staring. It wasn't that I didn't believe her, or that I was having trouble understanding, but rather that my mind was going through all the possibilities of how that could work, scientifically.

Quantum entanglement, the closest thing I could come up with, is a real thing where particles at a distance react instantaneously to the states of each other, but they react oppositely to each other, rather than sharing the same state. If emotion, or physical sensation, is just information transmitted by some form of energy, it may be possible for a person to send or receive that energy and thus the information. But in order for that to happen...

"Steven?" Selena was waving her hand in front of my face, "Say something."

I blinked, snapping out of my thought daze, "Sorry, I was just thinking."

"Did you even hear what I said?" She asked.

"I did," I gently placed my hand on her shoulder, "You and Shayla share physical pleasure, especially sexual.... Wait..." I had a sudden thought, "Does that mean that when Shay was... you were..."

Selena looked away, but nodded.

"Oh," I sighed, "I'm sorry, it must be hard for you to talk about this."

She nodded again, then suddenly, she started squirming, like Shayla had.

"Damnit, Shay," she whispered, curling up on the couch.

I started to put an arm around her, to try and comfort her, but realized that might be weird. However, she saw my intent and leaned up against me, accepting my embrace. I held her as she was overcome with what I could only imagine was the sexual pleasure of her sister masturbating upstairs.

When she finally calmed down, she looked up into my eyes, "Thank you, Steven. I hope you don't find it weird, but you holding me actually helped."

I kissed her forehead, "I'm glad."

"Um, are you planning on going swimming with us?" she asked cutely.

I smiled, "Oh, yeah. Definitely, I just have to get my swimsuit out of my suitcase, which is still in my car."

"Okay, I'll help!" Selena hopped up and headed toward the door. I stood up to follow her, but just as she reached the door, Shayla came bounding down the stairs in a similar outfit to Selena's, although the shirt was obviously one size larger, it still barely held in her massive boobs. I could also see that Shayla was wearing a black one-piece swimsuit under her clothes.

"Where are we going?" she asked excitedly.

"Selena was just gonna help me bring my suitcase in from the car," I replied, about to say we'd be right back, but Shayla nearly pounced in front of her sister.

"Here, let me help!" she cheered, barreling out the door.

Selena sighed, shaking her head, and slowly followed her sister. I stayed by Selena, placing a hand on her shoulder gently. She looked at me, and smiled weakly. I knew it was annoying having her sister butt in on everything she wanted to do. It had always been that way, though, but I still felt bad for Selena.

I opened the trunk of my car and Shayla pulled out my suitcase. It wasn't that big of a case, since I was only staying one night, so Shayla carried it with the arm strap over her shoulder. We walked back into the house and up the stairs to my room.

The upstairs of our house had a sort of spiral layout. At the top of the stairs was a bathroom straight ahead, and a single hall to the right. The next corner had the twins' bedroom on the left and mine straight ahead, then the hallway ended at my parents' room. My room had been left pretty much the same as I had left it, despite Dad's insistence that he wanted to turn it into a storage room. My old double bed was still made in the dark blue bedsheets I'd always used.

Shayla dropped the suitcase on the floor next to my bed. Before they left my room, I wrapped one arm around each twin's shoulders and pulled them into a hug.

"It's really good to be here with you girls," I hugged them tightly.

"Yeah," Shayla agreed, "It is."

Selena blushed a little, "Yeah, I'm glad you're here."

The twins left my room together, scurrying down the stairs. I closed my door and put my swimsuit on, then pulled my jeans back on over top of it.

When I got back downstairs. It was just past eleven forty-five. We had just over an hour before the party officially started, so we all just sat around talking. Dad continued to casually insult me the whole time, occasionally poking fun at the twins for how much they missed me. Mom did her best to keep the conversation civil, but Dad seemed insistent on starting arguments.

At twelve forty-five, Mom's parents arrived, which changed the mood Immensely. Dad always acted less annoying when around Mom's parents, obviously wanting to keep up the good impression they had of him. However, when his own mother showed up, his attitude once again soured, as she didn't beat around the bush with him. At one fifteen, Aunt Judy (Mom's twin sister) and her husband, Uncle Ron, arrived along with our only cousin, Damian, who was one year younger than the twins.

Once everyone had arrived, Dad cut the cake and Mom served the ice cream to everyone. The cake was a large chocolate cake that Mom had made, topped with strawberry icing and real strawberries as well. I sat next to Shayla, watching her inhale her cake then devour her ice cream before everyone else had been served. Before serving himself, Dad offered her another slice, which she gladly accepted.

Once everyone else had been served, Dad served himself two slices of cake and four scoops of ice cream. His mom scolded him for "being a gluton" saying that if he didn't start controlling how much he ate, he'd die of a heart attack like his father. It was obvious this wasn't the first time they'd had this particular conversation, as Dad seemingly brushed her off. However, he did decide to offer his second slice of cake to someone else just to appease her. Unfortunately, the one who accepted was Shayla. It pained me to see dad sabotaging all the hard work Shayla had put into losing weight. I decided I had to say something, but before I could, he got up and went into the living room, turning the TV onto some show he often watched.

By Two o'clock, all of our grandparents had joined Dad in the living room, along with Aunt Judy and Uncle Ron. Mom, Damian, the twins, and I sat around the dinner table playing one board game or another until about two forty-five, when we, too, joined everyone in the living room.

At three o'clock, Mom announced that the pool was open, and anyone who had a swim suit was welcome to go swimming.

"Come on, Steven!" the twins chorused, "Let's go swimming!"

They were already disrobing to their swimsuits as they scampered out the sliding glass door onto the back deck that led to the side of the pool. I followed, less-energetic than my sisters. When I got to the poolside, I sat down in a pool chair and began to take off my shoes, socks, and pants. As I did, the sight of my sisters in their swimsuits, side by side, caught my eye.

Both my beautiful sisters were absolutely gorgeous, even though the differences in their bodies was much more obvious in their swimsuits. While they both had well formed bosom and backsides, Shayla's were obviously larger than Selena's, although while Selena had a near perfect hourglass figure, Shayla was thicker around her middle, although she was obviously much thinner than she had been before she'd started losing weight.

"Enjoying the view?" Shayla grinned, seeing me once more ogling my sisters.

I grinned back, "Just noticing how much both of you have grown up. My baby sisters are now beautiful women."

While I tried to keep the compliment as appropriate as I could, the look on my face obviously told them what I was meaning.

Selena blushed, "Thanks, Steven."

Shayla smiled, "You're so sweet."

As I finally removed my T-shirt and began to climb down the ladder into the pool, the twins swam up to me.

"Hey, Lena," Shayla nudged her, "Aren't we lucky to have such a handsome brother?"

"Oh," Selena blushed again, "Yeah."

I started to respond, but just then I heard Mom, Aunt Judy, and Uncle Ron coming out of the house. They joined us in the pool, all of us tossing a pool ball around and playing with other pool toys and games for about an hour or so until Mom declared it was time for the girls to open their birthday presents.

We all gathered around the living room again, this time with the TV off, to Dad's annoyance. While our grandparents only got them birthday cards with a $50 bill in each, Aunt Judy, Uncle Ron, and Damian had gotten them matching t-shirts. However, Mom and Dad (although from his reaction, probably really just mom) got them laptops to use at college. They thanked everyone for their presents with hugs, and they seemed to truly appreciate them. However, the reaction to my gift to them seemed to bring out something more.

"Here," I handed them each a small box, wrapped in birthday wrapping, "These are from me. I hope they show you just how much the two of you mean to me."

"Thank You, Steven," They said in unison.

Shayla quickly tore the wrapping off of her box, while Selena meticulously unwrapped it, being careful not to damage the paper. As they opened the small black jewelry boxes they held, their eyes lit up. They pulled out the matching bracelets, each with part of a heart on it, and each with their own name on it.

"Oh, Thank You, Steven!" Shayla hugged me.

"Um, Shay," Selena looked at her bracelet quizzically, holding up her part to Shayla's, "I think we're missing a part..."

Shayla looked at the pieces, confused. The two parts of the heart formed the "curves" in the heart, but the lower "point" was missing.

"Um, Steven..." Shayla began.

"Oh, right," I pulled the third bracelet out of my pocket and put it on my wrist, holding my piece, which had my name on it, up to their parts to form a full heart, "There, now it's complete."

I hadn't really known why it felt like the perfect gift when I'd bought it. My first thought when I'd seen it online was that it was like something you'd get a girlfriend, or a best friend, a shared reminder of the love between you. Even though I browsed online for another two hours trying to find the perfect gift for my sisters, the bracelets kept calling me back to them. By the time I'd decided to buy them, it just felt right.

"Awe, that's adorable," Mom laughed.

Both Shayla and Selena began to tear up.

"Steven! Thank You so MUCH!" Selena cried, hugging me tightly.

Shayla joined in, for once not pushing her sister aside, but hugging me along with her, "You're the best brother EVER!"

Their hug was tighter than any they'd given me before. I truly didn't expect this response, but I wasn't going to complain.

Over the next couple hours our guests mingled, then they started to head home, and by six o'clock, they had all left.

"Well," Mom stated, "Now that everyone's gone, why don't you three go upstairs and change out of your swim clothes and help take down these decorations."

"Okay," Mom," Selena beamed, nearly hopping up the stairs.

"Mom," Shayla asked, "Can I swim a few more laps before we take down the decorations."

"You know our rule about swimming alone," Mom replied.

"What if Steven stays out there with me? Please, Mom," Shayla begged.

"Okay, if Steven agrees," Mom sighed.

"Please, Steven. Come swim with me some more," she looked at me again with her cute anime-esque eyes glittering. She was just too cute to say no.

"Okay," I wrapped an arm around her, "How could I deny my baby sister when she's so adorable?

We walked outside together and jumped into the pool.

"Thank you for coming back in here with me, Steven," Shayla smiled as she swam up to me.

"I never knew you liked swimming so much," I replied as she gave me a big hug.

Her swimsuit was tight against her body, so when she hugged me, I could feel every inch of her boobs pressed tightly against me, including her nipples, which were poking out. Was she... aroused?

"How do you think I lost all that weight?" she asked, "I try to swim at least twenty laps a day, fifty on the weekends."

She swam away from me, doing the backstroke around the outside of the pool all the way back to me, "Like so."

She grabbed onto me again, holding herself afloat. However, she was still just close enough that her breasts barely caressed my chest. Suddenly, she tackled me, as if trying to push me underwater, but she only ended up pushing me backward. As we floated, her on top of me, pushing her boobs tight against my chest, I felt her hand brush against my...

"That didn't take long," she grinned, grabbing my erection. She pushed me toward the side of the pool near the house until I was against the side. From this angle, I knew nobody in the house could see either of us.

"Shay, what are you doing?" I asked, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Shhhhhh," she whispered, "I've been wanting this for a long time."

She pressed close to me, her chest tight against mine, and pressed our lips together. I didn't resist. Why didn't I resist? Was I just in so much shock I couldn't? Or did I secretly really want this?

As she kissed me, Shayla reached into my swimsuit, and pulled my cock out of it.

"I know you want me, and I need this, Steven," She held my cock in her hand, rubbing it against her pussy, with only the crotch of her swimsuit between us, "Please, say yes."

For a second, I didn't say anything. Why was I hesitating. I should say no. I should pull away. I should tell our parents that she needs help. I should ravage her pussy with all my might.... Where did that thought come from? Being aroused by my sexy sisters was one thing, but that? That didn't even sound like me. Or did it? Was being so close to my adorable, curvaceous sister awakening something inside me? A desire to...

"Steven?" Shayla was still holding my cock, but had stopped rubbing herself with it. I could see she had tears building in her eyes, "Please don't tell Mom and Dad. I don't know what I was..."

I pressed my lips to hers in a sudden, passionate kiss. My mind stopped thinking. I was only feeling. I spun us both around so fast that my cock slipped from her grasp.

With Shayla now pinned up against the wall, me holding her there, I looked into her eyes, which were now filled with a mix of fear and desire, "Shayla, I love you, and would never do anything to hurt you," I could see tears beginning to fill her eyes, so I placed a hand gently on her cheek, "So I have to ask, do you truly want this?"

She was still for a moment, looking into my eyes, but then finally replied, smiling, "Yes Steven, I want this... I want you."

With her consent firm, I pressed our bodies close, kissing her neck. As I did, I placed a hand between her legs, pulled the fabric of her swimsuit aside, placed the head of my cock at her slit, and pushed into her.

"Ohhhhhmmmmm!" She moaned as I penetrated her, "Steven, you have no idea how long I've wanted you."

"I love you, Shayla," I whispered into her ear, then leaned back, holding onto the side of the pool, pushing myself all the way into her.

Her pussy was so tight around my member, tighter than I'd even expected. She clung firmly to my shoulders as I thrust over and over into her love hole. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure as I felt her canal contract around my erection, holding it even tighter. Even so, I kept thrusting, pushing in over and over with all I had.

"Shayla," I whispered quietly, "Oh, Shayla. I never knew... Never knew how you felt..."

I gently slid one hand along her arms, then her chest, as my other hand held onto the pool side. Over and over I thrust into my sister's pussy, looking into her eyes, occasionally kissing her neck, cheeks, and lips. And, over and over I felt her muscles hug my cock, trying to keep me inside her longer and longer.

"Only Lena knew," she whispered between moans, "She wants you just as bad."

Suddenly it dawned on me that Selena was feeling everything I was doing to her sister. Every thrust, every kiss, every caress. The thought that it was almost like I was fucking both of my sisters at the same time drove me into a frenzy of thrusts that I didn't know was possible.

With my impending climax racing forward, I kissed Shayla on the lips, then whispered, "I love you, Shay."

"I love you, too, Steven," she whispered in reply, tears still in her eyes.

"Selena," I whispered, "I hope you can feel this."

I thrust hard and deep into Shayla's pussy, grabbing her by the waist and pushing her hard down onto me as my climax exploded into her. She screamed, clamping both hands over her mouth as I spewed my semen into her. I was pushing so hard into her I could feel the tip of my cock pressing tightly against what I knew to be her cervix. If she wasn't on any kind of birth control, I was sure to get her pregnant with as much cum as I was pumping nearly directly into her womb.

Shayla and I held tightly onto each other as our orgasms slowly waned. As we did, I quickly grabbed the side of the pool with one hand, so we didn't drift into view of the house. As my breathing slowly steadied, the realization of what we'd just done... What I'd just done, came flooding over me.

I hugged Shayla tightly, tears welling up in my eyes, "I'm sorry. Oh, Shayla, I'm so sorry. I couldn't..."

"Thank You, Steven," Shayla whispered, "You have nothing to be sorry for. I wanted this, remember. I wanted you. I love you, Steven, more than a sister should."

Just then, I heard the house door open.

"Steven, Shayla, come help your sister clean up from the party," Mom shouted.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself, "Okay, be there in a minute."

When I heard the house door shut, Shayla and I hugged each other tightly again. She kissed me on the lips softly, "Thank you, again. Let's not keep Lena waiting."

We slowly swam over to the ladder and climbed out, after straightening up our swimsuits, of course. As we entered the house, Selena was stomping down the stairs, an angry glower on her face. She'd already changed out of her swimsuit into her night clothes, a pair of shorts and a T-shirt.

"Shay!" she nearly screamed, but upon seeing me, she stopped. I could see she had been crying. Without a word, I walked up to her and gave her the biggest hug I ever have. At first, she flinched, but settled into my arms quickly, crying into my shoulder.

"I love you, Selena," I whispered.

"I love you, too, Steven," she whimpered.

I released my embrace as Mom came around the corner.

"Selena? Is something wrong?" Mom asked

She shook her head, drying her eyes, "No, mom. I'm fine," she took a deep breath, "Thank you, Steven. I'm so glad you're here."

She slunk away into the living room and started taking the birthday decorations down. I followed her, and the three of us quickly disassembled all our hard work from earlier that day. Once we had removed all the decorations and thrown most of the disposable ones away, I went upstairs to change out of my swimsuit.

Just as I'd put on my sweatpants, which I normally wear to bed, my door opened, Selena crept in, then closed the door behind her. She walked over to my bed and sat down. I put my T-shirt on, sat down next to her, and she leaned onto my arm.