Trouble with Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly a soft noise snapped me from my thoughts. Shayla was whimpering softly. I could see her shaking slightly.

"Shay," I whispered, "Are you okay?"

She slowly, quietly, turned to face us. Even though she had tears in her eyes, and was still whimpering, a huge smile was on her face.

"Steven," she whispered, "My pussy won't stop spasmmmmmmmm oooh. Spasming," she giggled, "Lena and I hit our peaks together and... oohh.. mmmmm... GOD! It felt sooo good."

I smiled, "I'm glad you enjoyed it, too."

"So did Lena," Shayla whispered, "I've never felt such strong feelings of.. mmmmmm... pleasure from her."

I looked at Selena, softly breathing as she slept, "She must have been exhausted afterwards."

"She's so cute when she sleeps, isn't she?" Shay gently stroked her sister's hair.

Selena purred cutely as she began to wake up, "Heeey," she smiled goofily, "that was aaaaawesome," she snuggled into my chest, "Thank you, Steven."

I kissed her gently on the lips, "You're welcome, sweetheart."

We lay there snuggled together for a few more minutes before Shayla broke the silence by having to go pee. We all got up and dressed in more appropriate day clothes than we'd arrived in, and sat in the living room once again.

"So, what time are we going to leave to eat lunch with your friends?" Selena asked, leaning against my shoulder.

"We'll meet them at twelve thirty at the Dynasty Palace," I replied, looking at my phone, "It's only ten o'clock now, so we have plenty of time to relax."

"I don't remember your roommate saying what time to meet," Shayla noted.

I laughed, "When we eat as a group we always meet at twelve thirty. Lyn's boyfriend is a little... particular... about what time he eats."

"Ah, okay," Shayla smiled.

"So," I wrapped an arm around each of my sisters, "I know this was all spur of the moment, and us all living here with Lyn might get awkward, so I was thinking, we should really get our own place."

"I agree," Shayla nodded, "Nothing against your roommate, but if we're going to keep... having fun... we need our own apartment."

"Can you afford a place on your own?" Selena asked, "Not that we wouldn't help if we could, but Shay and I kinda don't have jobs or anything."

"It's okay," I assured her, "I make enough to cover what we would need, and then some. The only question is, would you two be okay if we got a one-bedroom apartment?"

Both girls smiled and giggled.

"Of course," Shayla blurted.

"Mmhmm," Selena nodded.

"Good," I kissed the tops of their heads, "because our neighbor across the hall moved out last week, and I was thinking we could rent that apartment, but it's only a one-bedroom, so..."

"That would be great!" Selena beamed, "It's not like we'd be sleeping separately anyway."

"Yeah," Shayla agreed, "And if Mom decides to visit, we can just deal with that then."

"Alright," I agreed, "I'll put in the application first thing tomorrow morning."

We sat around talking more about our plans, for our living arrangement, for the girls' college, for dealing more with Dad if we had to.

At around noon we took showers, got dressed, and headed out to meet up with the rest of my friends. The Dynasty Palace was a Chinese restaurant that offered takeout or dine-in. Normally on Sundays, either Lyn or I would pick up the food and bring it back to our apartment and we'd all gather around the living room and eat while talking about whatever was going on at the time. On rare occasions, however, we'd go out to eat. As we arrived, I recognized Lyn's and Rani's cars already in the parking lot. After parking nearby and walking in, with my sisters close behind, I spotted my friends at our usual table, There was a second table already pulled up to it to make room so we'd all have room to sit.

Of my four friends, Lyn was closest to what might be considered "Normal". He grew up in an academic household, and all his siblings have doctorates of one kind or another. However, he and I met in grad school, while we were getting our Ph.Ds. When we'd both gotten a job at the same university, we decided to become roommates.

Sherman, Lyn's boyfriend, we met at the University. Like our other friends, he was also employed there. He and I are both working in the physics department, however he works in theoretical physics, while I work in experimental physics, along with Lyn. When we'd met, we thought he was completely asexual, but as his and Lyn's friendship grew, another side of him came out... in every sense of the phrase.

Sherman was tall, taller than me even, and thin. He always wore a graphics T-shirt (usually superhero or physics themed) overtop a long-sleeve T-shirt.

His extremely high intellect often gave him a sense of arrogance, as he had the unfortunate habit of correcting every grammatical, scientific, or historical mistake that anyone around him made. He was also filled with "Fun Facts" that he inevitably told way too often. However, ever since he began dating Lyn, he's shown more restraint in his more annoying traits.

The other two of our friends, Rani and Harold, had been friends since High school, although they were only ever platonic friends until recently. Rani was originally from India, but her parents had moved here when she was in High school, and she became a US citizen soon after. She works in the astrophysics department at the university, often isolated in the telescope lab. When we first met her, Rani would only talk to Harold, by whispering in his ear when around us. She has selective mutism around strangers, which has caused some issues with her job. After she became comfortable enough to speak to Lyn and me, she and I developed a short lived romance, which she ended after confiding in me that she'd been in love with Harold for the longest time, but could never bring herself to tell him.

Harold was the shortest of our group, although only a half inch shorter than Lyn. He always wore clothes that he thought would "attract the ladies," but his overly-sexual jokes, incredibly inappropriate commentary, and inflated self image often drove them away. Ironically, these are the exact traits that Rani found adorable.

Of our friends, Harold was the only one without a Ph.D., a fact Sherman brought up at every opportunity. He did have a Masters in Engineering, however, and had always said he wanted to go for his Ph.D., but never got around to it.

"Hey, guys," I greeted them as we all approached, "Shay, Selena, these are my friends: Sherman, Rani, Harold, and of course, you already met Lyn. Guys, these are my sisters, Shayla and Selena."

Selena hid shyly behind her sister, while Shayla smiled, "It's nice to meet you all."

"I wish you would have told me sooner that we'd be having more people for lunch," Sherman complained, "I don't like changing our plans at the last minute."

"All we did was pull an extra table over," Lyn noted, "It's not like we had to change restaurants."

"Of course not," Sherman retorted, "We can't change restaurants on Chinese Food Day. But I would have rather eaten at the apartment, had I known we would be eating with strangers."

"They're not strangers," Harold argued, "They're Steven's sisters, and if I weren't in a relationship I'd point out how incredibly hot they are, but I won't."

Both girls blushed.

"Is us being here a problem?" Selena asked me quietly.

I placed a hand on her shoulder, "No. Sherman is just a little picky about... well, everything."

"A little?" Harold laughed.

Rani leaned over and whispered into Harold's ear, causing Harold to laugh, "Good one."

At the rest of our questioning looks, Harold explained, "She said, 'He's a little picky, like Godzilla was a little lizard'."

Everyone except Sherman laughed. Just then the waiter arrived and took our order.

We sat down, one twin on each side of me, and ordered our food.

*

After dinner, we all headed back to our apartment because, as Sherman put it, "It's Sci-Fi Movie night. Just because we went to a movie earlier today doesn't mean we forget about Sci-Fi Movie Night."

So we all gathered around the living room. Normally, I would sit in one of the chairs while Sherman, Lyn, and Harold sat on the couch. Rani used to sit in the other chair, but since she and Harold started going out, she'd taken to sitting on his lap.

As we all gathered in the living room, Sherman made a displeased expression as he sat in his usual place on the couch, "Someone's been sitting in my spot."

We all sighed.

"Have they been eating your porridge, too?" Harold teased.

"The implication being that I'm one of the three bears from the English fairy tale, 'Goldilocks and the Three Bears'?" Sherman asked seriously.

Harold tapped the tip of his nose, a nonverbal cue Sherman had "hit it on the nose".

"Oh," Sherman cheered (or what passes for a cheer for him) at his success, "I never understood why people always consider the bears in that story to be wrong in their complaints. If a little girl, or in the case of the original story, an old woman, broke into your home and used your stuff, you'd complain, too."

"Sherman," Lyn countered, "I've told you before, unless you live here, you can't claim a spot on the couch."

I sat on the couch, with Selena in my lap and Shayla cuddled up to my side. Lyn, Harold, and Rani eyed us suspiciously, but quietly sat in the chairs, with Rani on Harold's lap.

"So, that brings up something I wanted to discuss," I announced.

"Oh dear," Sherman complained, "You already told us that your sisters will be staying here for a while, what else can you do to ruin my day?"

Shayla and Selena looked hurt, but stayed silent.

"We've decided to rent the apartment next door," I announced.

"So, your sisters would be staying across the hall instead of here with us?" Lyn surmised.

"Actually," I corrected, "The three of us will be across the hall."

"Oh no!" Sherman bemoaned, "If you move across the hall, that will change everything."

"Not really," Lyn replied, "But it will let you move in here and have your own room, as you've insisted is the only reason you haven't done so yet."

"But I like things as they are," Sherman fussed.

Rani whispered something into Harold's ear.

"Yeah, I thought that was a little weird, too," he replied to her without context.

"What's weird?" Lyn asked.

"The three of them," Harold stated, "in a one-bedroom apartment..."

They all looked at us, causing Selena to shrink into my chest.

"I don't understand," Sherman looked confused, "I shared a room with my twin sister until I was eleven and started college, and nobody made a fuss."

"I think this is a little different than that," Harold noted mildly sarcastically.

"Of course it is," Sherman retorted, "There's three of them, so obviously they'll need another bed."

"Sherman, " Lyn tried to explain, "I think Harold's saying that..."

"No no," Harold interrupted, "let's see how long it takes him to figure it out."

"Anyway," I blurted, "Back on topic, Lyn's right. With the second bedroom free, Sherman no longer has an excuse to not move in here"

Sherman looked around for a moment, then replied, "Okay."

"Great!" Lyn exclaimed.

"But I have a few stipulations," Sherman continued, "First off, this shall henceforth and forever be my spot. Nobody else is allowed to sit here. Also, we'll need to draw up a roommate agreement."

"What about the Relationship Agreement you had me sign when we started dating?" Lyn asked.

"It still applies, but we'll need a second agreement since we will also be living together."

"Fine," Lyn conceded.

Rani whispered something into Harold's ear again.

"I would love to move in with you," he replied, "but you know my mom needs me to take care of her."

Rani just rolled her eyes.

We ended up watching Total Recall (The first remake from 2012). Once everyone had left, except Lyn, who went to his own room, Shayla, Selena, and I showered separately and went to bed.

As tired as we were, we all obviously felt we wouldn't be playing that night. We dressed in our usual bed clothes: Shayla and Selena in their T-shirt and panties, and me in a T-shirt and boxers. I lay in the middle of the bed, and my sisters snuggled up to me, each on their side, facing me. They each placed a hand on my chest, then entwined their fingers as they did. I noticed that the hands they had on me were the ones with the heart pieces, so I placed my hand to theirs, and combined the heart pieces. Suddenly, Selena began to cry.

"Lena, what's wrong?" Shayla asked a second before I could.

Selena was smiling again, despite her tears, "Nothing. I've just never been so happy in my whole life."

"Awwww," Shayla cooed.

I gently kissed Selena on the lips, "I'm happier than I've ever been, too, darling."

"So am I," Shayla nearly whispered, kissing my cheek.

I turned and kissed Shayla on the lips, "I love you both so much. I'm glad we decided to do this."

"Mmmhmm," they both nodded.

I saw an odd look in both their eyes as they looked at each other. As if planned by some telepathic cue, both of my sisters began kissing my neck. Their hands left mine on my chest and slowly slid down my body, still linked to each other. At one time, they both slid under my boxers and came to rest on my now hardening member.

"You've shown us how much we mean to you," Shayla began.

"So let us show you how much you mean to us," Selena finished.

Together, they began massaging by cock until it was fully erect.

"Just lay back, Big Brother," Selena began.

"And enjoy our love," Shayla finished.

They pulled my boxers down, one twin grabbing each side of them, then tossed them onto the floor. Then they each took off their shirts, tossing them to the floor, and gently rubbed each others' boobs.

"Shay's boobs are so big and squishy," Selena teased.

"But Lena's are plump and perfect," Shayla returned.

They leaned over my crotch, letting their boobs rub against my erection as they began to make out with each other. I gently began rubbing their boobs with my hands as I could make out their tongues rubbing against each other whenever their lips parted slightly. The sight of my sisters making out topless was enough to drive anyone wild, and my already hard cock began to twitch and jerk with excitement.

They broke their kiss, staring into each others' eyes for a moment before gazing over at me. They both reached for the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. As they did, they let their boobs rub along my chest and onto my face, enticing me to kiss them as they did. They both giggled, tossing my shirt onto the floor with the rest of our discarded clothing before they slid their panties off, and did the same to them.

Shayla leaned over and kissed me intimately, coercing my tongue to play with hers as her sister's just had, then broke the kiss, "We love you, Steven."

"More than you ever knew," Selena leaned over and followed her sister's example, rubbing her tongue against mine in an intimate kiss.

When she broke our kiss, I could see Shayla straddling my hips, but then touched her sister's arm, "Why don't you go first, Lena. I've hogged the spotlight enough."

Selena smiled, straddling my hips as her sister had, leaning back so Shayla's boobs pressed against her back. Slowly, Shayla guided her sister down onto my shaft. As I penetrated her pussy for the second time that day, Selena gasped loudly.

"Oh, wow," she sighed, "That feels different than before, but still sooo good."

"You should try it from behind sometime," Shayla suggested, "That feels amazing."

Selena pushed down all the way, moaning as my cock filled her up again. She began slowly moving her hips around, guided by her sister's hands. She giggled as I gently reached up and began playing with her breasts and nipples.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as her sister began kissing her neck and rubbing her shoulders.

She began sliding up and down on my erection, breathing heavily as she moaned with each push. I started pushing up with her thrusts, gently massaging her chest for a moment before sliding my hands down to her hips. She moaned as I grabbed hold of her waist and thrust into her.

"Switch," Shayla rubbed her sister's arm.

Selena slowed her pace, slid off of my cock, and moved forward a few inches, just enough so Shayla could take her place. And just like that, my shaft was ensconced in a warm, wet pocket of love.

She took over where her sister left off, sliding up and down on my cock. I noticed a vast difference in the twins' pussies. While Shayla's was not as tight as her sister's, it was a lot warmer, and wetter, plus she had slightly more give when she slid, nearly bouncing as I thrust into her.

"Oh, yes!" I moaned, causing both of my sisters to giggle.

Selena leaned over and kissed me on the lips as her sister rode me, then slid off of me and positioned herself behind Shayla, pushing her breasts into her twin's back. Like I had with Selena, I reached up and began playing with Shayla's melons, causing her to blush.

"Do you really like... my boobs?" she asked as she slid up and down, "I always thought... they were too big."

"No way!" Selena replied for me, "They're perfect! And they make good pillows, too."

I laughed, then moaned, "I love your body, Shayla. Especially your beautiful breasts."

I gently squeezed at them again, rubbing the nipples. Shayla leaned over, placing them at my mouth, and I began to suck on them.

"See, Shay? " Selena giggled, "He can't help but adore them."

Shayla began bouncing harder on my cock. I could feel my climax building.

"Switch," Selena rubbed her sister's arm as Shayla had done to her earlier.

Shayla nearly bounced off of my cock, onto my stomach, almost knocking the wind out of me as Selena hopped onto my member, matching her sister's pace, and continuing her motions. Shayla swiftly slid off of me and back to her place behind her sister.

The second it took to switch sisters was just enough to stave off my climax for a little longer. Selena's tight pussy grabbed at my erection as I thrust into her. I could feel her body trembling as tiny whimpers escaped her lips. Shayla wrapped her arms around her sister, cupping her breasts with her hands and squeezing as Selena ground down on my cock, no longer moving up and down, but rather writhing around as her pussy repeatedly grabbed and let go of my cock.

"Switch," Shayla stated as I again felt my climax approaching.

This time, the hop to change sisters took less than a second. One thrust was in Selena, the next was in Shayla. Selena continued to grind her pussy against my hips as Shayla took over pushing up and down on my shaft. I couldn't help but admire the teamwork my two sisters were putting into lovemaking.

After several thrusts, I felt Shayla's pussy begin to grab at my cock. I kept thrusting, musing that Shayla's pussy was as tight as it clamped down as Selena's was when relaxed. I was breathing heavily, moaning and smiling at my baby sisters as they not only made love to me, but to each other as well, fondling, kissing, and caressing each other.

"Switch," Shayla grinned, lifting off of me and pulling Selena back and down onto my erection.

"Oh," Selena chirped, then giggled as she unexpectedly found herself impaled on my cock again.

As I thrust again into my tighter sister's pussy, I felt a sudden rush of excitement. My loins began to feel as if they were on fire.

"Switch," Selena hopped forward, being replaced by her sister.

My thrusts became slipperier as I thrust into Shayla's warm wetness. I noticed that they were now synchronizing their movements even more.

"Switch," they laughed in unison as they again hopped backward.

I thrust again into Selena as they...