Trouble with Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

"What? Where are we? What's going on?" Selena's voice woke me up as she began to panic.

"Lena, Relax," Shayla tried to calm her twin, "Steven's taking us back to his apartment, remember?"

"Uh..Oh," Selena's breath calmed, "That wasn't a dream?"

"No, darlin'," I smiled at my sisters through the mirror as I sat up the seat, "You two don't have to worry about Dad, or anything, anymore."

Selena smiled, letting out a sigh of relief, "Finally," she leaned onto her sister's shoulder again, tears forming in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Shayla asked.

Selena smiled, "Nothing," She hugged her sister, "I'm just so glad to finally be free."

I looked at my phone. 6:04. I smiled at my sisters, "Who's hungry?"

"Me!" Shayla bounced excitedly, then looked down, concerned, "Sorry, it's instinct."

I laughed, "There's nothing wrong with being excited about eating, Shay. Just don't let your enjoyment of food coerce you into over eating."

She smiled, "Okay. Thanks."

I started the car, made sure we were all buckled up, then left the rest stop.

As we got onto the highway, Selena kissed her sister's cheek, "I love you, Shay."

Shayla looked quizzically at her sister, "What'd I do?"

Selena laughed, "You're trying really hard to do better already. And I know you're doing it for me. You basically carried me to the car last night. Sometimes it feels like you only care about yourself... but I can see now that you really do care about me, too."

"Of course I do," Shayla replied, "You're my little sister, and I love you."

Selena narrowed her eyebrows, "We're the same age, Shay."

"That's why I said 'little' not 'younger'," Shayla replied.

"But I'm taller than you," Selena retorted.

Shayla grinned, "That's not what I'm talking about. These are," she poked one of her sister's boobs.

"HEY!" Selena blushed, defensively grabbing her own boob, "They're not little."

I laughed, then in my best mocking 'parent' voice, "You kids keep it up and I'm going to turn this car around."

The twins stopped everything for a second, then, seeing I was grinning at them through the mirror began laughing hysterically. We all laughed for a few minutes, enjoying not having to worry about anyone telling us we were too loud, as our parents often had.

We ended up going through a McDonalds drive through, at Shayla's request, then continued our trek home. As we entered the city where I live, the twins eyes opened wide, seeing the city for the first time. Their whole life they'd lived in a small rural town whose tallest building was the four story courthouse. As we got closer to the city, the skyscrapers coming into view, I could see the awe on their faces.

"WOW!" Selena gawked, "Do you live in one of those?"

I laughed, "No, my apartment building is only five floors tall. Some of those buildings have over forty floors."

"Wow!" Shayla agreed with her sister, "It must be amazing living in such a large city."

"It has its benefits and drawbacks," I stated, "There's a lot of nice restaurants a short drive away, but it sometimes gets noisier than I like."

The brilliance in my sisters' eyes didn't dim.

"Thank you so much for bringing us here," Shayla beamed.

"Yeah, thank you, Steven," Selena agreed.

Fifteen minutes later, just before eight thirty, we were pulling into one of the residential parking spaces for my apartment building. We got out and walked through the glass doors into the lobby of the building. The building was rather small, five floors with two apartments each and a basement with the laundry room in it. There was a single elevator around which the stairs ascended with two quarter-turns per flight.

"We're in apartment 4A," I informed my sisters as we walked in.

"Please tell me the elevator works," Shayla replied, scurrying up to the elevator doors, her suitcase in hand.

"Of course," I laughed as the door instantly opened when I pushed the button, "Why wouldn't it?"

The three of us got in the elevator and took it to the fourth floor. I used my key to unlock the door to the apartment on our left as we exited the elevator. We entered the apartment into our large living room with an open-concept kitchen on the far side of the room. In the middle of the living room was our three-section couch facing our big-screen TV that was mounted on the wall. Next to the couch, angled to also face the TV, was a recliner and a cheaper non-recliner chair.

The room was decorated in various nerdy fandom related items, such as action figures, medieval weaponry, and even a couple white boards with mathematical equations on them that Lyn and I used to work on ideas we had.

"WOW!" both twins exclaimed simultaneously as I placed my keys in the small basket on a table next to the door and closed the door behind us.

"This is bigger than I expected," Selena gaped.

"It's awesome!" Shayla nearly screamed.

Just then, my roommate, Lyn, came from the hallway, next to the kitchen, which led to the bathroom and two bedrooms of the apartment. He was dressed in his casual graphics t-shirt, jeans, and a light jacket that he always wore, even in the summer. He eyed the twins quizzically as he approached us.

"Hey," he greeted us, "I thought you would be gone until tonight."

"That was the plan," I sighed, "but putting up with my dad became more hassle than it's worth. My sisters decided they'd rather not live there anymore, so they'll be staying with us until we can figure out a more permanent situation."

Selena nearly hid behind her sister, while Shayla waved, "Hi. I'm Shay. This is Selena. I hope us staying here isn't a problem."

"Not at all," Lyn replied, "Steven's told us all about how much of a pain your dad is. I was just heading out to go to a movie with Sherman, then we're meeting Rani and Harold at Dynasty Palace for lunch, if you want to join us."

As he passed us, grabbing his keys from the basket next to the door, I could see Shayla eying him curiously. Even though both Shayla and Selena were quite a bit shorter than me, Lyn was even shorter than them, around the same height as our dad.

"That sounds fun!" Shayla beamed.

Selena nodded, but said nothing.

"Okay, we'll meet you there," I agreed.

"Great. See you later," Lyn smiled as he left.

Just as the door shut, Shayla began laughing. Selena joined in, and quickly we were all laughing hysterically. I collapsed onto the middle cushion of the couch, and my sisters each sat next to me, Selena on my left, and Shayla on my right.

"We finally did it," Shayla purred, snuggling against my side as I wrapped my arm around them.

"We finally got away from Dad," Selena chirped happily, cuddling against me.

"What's more," I kissed them each on the top of the head, "We're finally together... actually together."

We sat there for several minutes, just enjoying the freedom we all had gained. The twins were free to begin living their lives without being held back by Dad's bad habits, and I was free from ever having to see the man again if I didn't want to.

"What about Mom?" Selena asked, as if responding to my thoughts, "I know Dad's been a big problem in our lives, but I don't want to cut Mom out."

Shayla reached across me and gently stroked her twin's face, "We'll still see Mom. Even if she doesn't leave Dad, I'm sure Mom will visit us sometime."

"Yeah," I agreed, "But even so, visiting Mom would be worth putting up with Dad for a few days. And maybe he'll take this as motivation to change. Who knows?"

I really didn't care to see Dad ever again, but I had to agree, I'd miss Mom if we didn't see her again.

Selena smiled, "You're right."

After another minute or so, Selena broke the silence again, "Steven, Shay?"

"Yeah?" I gently stroked her back.

"Let's go to the bedroom," Selena grinned, "I think I'm ready... to play some more..."

Shayla smiled, "Me too."

I led the girls back down the hallway to my bedroom. Of the two bedrooms in the apartment, mine was slightly larger, large enough for a King-sized bed, which I had splurged on a few years ago.

"Holy crap!" Shayla exclaimed, "Your bed is huge!"

Selena smiled, kicking her shoes off and hopping onto the bed, "That way we all fit comfortably on it, right?"

I laughed, "Honestly, I got the bed a few years ago, when I was dating someone else, but they ended it before we even got to sleep together on it, so it's just been me in this big bed since."

"Sounds lonely," Selena replied, curling up in the middle of the bed.

"Well, I got used to it," I laughed, taking my shoes off and crawling beside Selena, stroking her arm gently, "Besides, I figured I'd get another girlfriend eventually. But I never expected..."

"Never expected what?" Shayla prodded, taking her shoes off, then crawling un bed with us, snuggling up to her sister as well.

"He never expected his new girlfriend to be us," Selena answered for me, as if reading my mind.

"Exactly," I laughed, kissing her cheek.

"You see us as your girlfriends?" Shay asked, raising an eyebrow.

I gently leaned across Selena and placed a hand on Shayla's cheek, "You two are so much more than that. The connection we all share as siblings is something that no mere girlfriend could hope to have."

"Yeah," Selena turned to face her sister, rubbing her body against both of ours as she did, "You and I may share pleasure, but we all share our love."

"That's why I got us these," I held my hand up, letting my heart piece hang from my wrist.

Suddenly, Selena began to panic, "Oh. Oh, no. SHAY! I don't have my heart piece bracelet," she began to cry, "I took it off to go swimming and forgot to put it back on and..."

Shayla grabbed her sister's hand gently with one hand, then held their hands up so Selena could see them. Shayla had both hers and Selena's bracelet on her wrist.

"You didn't really think I'd let you leave this behind, did you?" She slid Selena's bracelet across their joined hands onto her wrist.

Selena hugged her sister tightly, "Thank you, Shay. You're the best sister ever."

Shay hugged her sister back, and I hugged them both. I kissed Selena behind her ear, causing her to moan. Shayla kissed Selena's neck, causing another moan.

"Guys," Selena moaned, "I um..."

"Shhhhh," I whispered, laying her onto her back between her sister and me, "I've decided on Shayla's punishment for being disobedient last night. She has to help me make you feel better than you ever have before."

Shayla smiled, "Gladly, Big Brother."

Selena blushed, "I love you guys."

"I love you, Selena," I kissed her lips gently.

"I love you, Lena," Shayla followed my example, kissing her sister on the lips.

Selena blushed harder.

"Now, just relax, sweetheart," I brushed her hair back with my hand, "Let your sister and me take care of you."

"Okay," Selena blushed more, smiling.

Shayla began pulling her sister's shorts off as I slid her shirt over her head. Selena shyly crossed her arms over her boobs, but began to relax when I gently moved them to her sides.

"Relax, love," I kissed her lips gently, lovingly rubbing her arms.

She closed her eyes, taking deep breaths as we kissed, my hands caressing her arms, then her shoulders, then her neck, then down onto her chest. Shayla slid her sister's panties off, kissing her thighs and calves as she did.

"Shayla," I placed a hand on her shoulder, "Let's undress so your sister will feel more comfortable."

"Okay," she smiled, immediately freeing her massive melons from her shirt.

Selena opened her eyes, watching us, as I began to undress myself, starting with my shirt, watching my sisters as I did. Shayla smiled at me as she pulled her shorts down, then her panties, and crawled sexily back onto the bed with her naked sister. I took off my pants and boxers, then climbed onto the bed as well. Shayla and I snuggled up to Selena, our naked bodies warm against each other.

"Mmmmm," Selena moaned, "I love this. Thank you, Steven. Thank you, Shay," she nuzzled our cheeks as she thanked each of us.

"No thanks are needed, sweetheart," I kissed her lips softly.

"Yeah," Shayla agreed, kissing her neck.

Selena began moaning and squirming to our touches as we began caressing her body: her arms, her shoulders, her breasts. Shayla and I kissed our sister's body as we rubbed.

At the same time, one of each of our hands landed on Selena's precious pussy. Together we gently massaged and caressed her mound, bringing her moans from tiny whimpers to loud exclamations. I kissed down Selena's neck, onto her chest, gently kissing and sucking on her nipples. As I did, Shayla began kissing down her sister's body as well. For a moment, we each were kissing and sucking on Selena's boobs, me on the right and Shayla on the left. Selena moaned, placing her hands on the back of each of our heads as if holding our heads to her chest.

Shayla kissed my cheek, and when I looked at her, she kissed my lips gently, then began kissing further down her sister's body. She repositioned herself between Selena's legs as she kissed down her stomach.

I smiled, "Finally being a good girl, Shay?"

Shayla laughed, "For now, Big Brother. I want Lena to enjoy this."

I returned my attention to kissing and sucking on Selena's breasts as her sister began lapping at what she had earlier called her "delicious honey pot".

"Oh, Shayla," Selena gasped, then moaned, "You were always so good at that."

I began kissing back up to Selena's neck, then her cheek, and finally back onto her lips. I rubbed her boobs as we kissed, her lower half squirming to her sister's oral stimulation, and I gently licked her lips. Her mouth parted ever so slightly, her tongue barely emerging. I tenderly rubbed my tongue against hers, and it shyly sunk back into her mouth. My tongue cautiously followed it, as her mouth was still parted, and began exploring her teeth and mouth until her tongue nearly pounced onto the intruder. Our tongues began to press against each other, then rub each other, then caress each other. Selena moaned not only to her sister's touch, but also the touch of my tongue against hers.

I felt Selena's hands sliding across my body as we kissed. As it slid from the back of my head, to the back of my neck, my body shivered with sensation. From my neck, to my back, her hand slowly made its way downward. It slid down my back, along my side, onto my stomach, then my leg, then she slowly wrapped her hand around my intense erection.

She broke our kiss, "Steven..." her eyes beamed brighter than ever, nearly sparkling as Shayla's often did.

"Yes, love?" I placed a hand onto her cheek, the other still on her chest.

"MMMmmm," she moaned, her hips writhing, "I think... I want you inside me..." her face turned bright red as she said it.

"Are you sure?" I asked,

She nodded, "I'm ready, Steven," her eyes were tearing up, obviously from joy as her smile was brighter than ever, "I'm ready to give you my virginity."

Shayla stopped licking her sister and sat up on her knees. She closed her eyes and shivered, then moaned, "Lena, do you want me to leave so you can be alone with Steven for your first time?"

"NO!" Selena shouted, nearly panicked, "I mean... no. Shay, I want you here... I need you here for this."

I took Selena's hand in mine, "Whatever you need, love. Shay, lay next to your sister, do whatever you can to keep her comfortable."

Shayla nodded, crawling next to her sister, then lying down on her side, facing Selena, snuggling close, holding her hand, "Is this okay, Lena?"

Selena nodded, "Yeah. Thank you, Shay."

I kissed Selena gently on the lips, "How do you want to do this for your first time?"

"Um..." she looked unsure, but also a little nervous, "Whatever you think is best, I guess."

"We'll keep it simple, then," I smiled, kissing her cheek.

I positioned myself kneeling between her legs. I gently spread them wide enough so I could get my cock close to her pussy. Selena closed her eyes, nervously shaking. I took her free hand in mine.

"Selena," I held it tightly, "Relax, love. Everything will be okay."

Selena took a few deep breaths, then opened her eyes to look at me. I smiled at her.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to," I said.

"I do," she replied, "I'm just a little nervous."

"It's okay," Shayla assured her, gently rubbing her arm, "I'm right here, Lena. It's going to feel good, I promise."

At her sister's touch, Selena's breathing calmed, and she smiled, "Thank you, Shay," she looked at me, "I'm good now. Please, Big Brother, make me a woman."

I smiled, "As you wish, love."

I slowly pressed the tip of my erection against her mound, causing her to moan. Shayla kissed her cheek as I rubbed it up and down along her slit. Then, slowly, gently, I pressed in, just the tip at first.

"Oh, Steven," she moaned, "I love you, Big Brother."

"I love you, Selena," I reciprocated, pushing just a bit further in.

Selena's pussy was much tighter than her sister's, hugging my cock so tight I thought it might not fit. I pulled back and thrust a bit harder, causing Selena to wince a bit, then moan loud.

At the same time, Shayla moaned and squirmed, placing her hand between her own legs.

My cock was now over halfway in. One more thrust and I was fully inside her love hole. I remained still for a moment.

"It feels good, doesn't it, Lena?" Shayla asked, placing a hand on her sister's cheek.

"Mmmmmm, soooo good," Selena replied, "It feels... full... but good..."

"Are you ready for me to start moving?" I asked lovingly, rubbing her thighs.

"mmhmm," she nodded.

I slowly pulled out halfway, then thrust in again, causing both sisters to moan. I did it once again, a little faster, with another pair of moans filling the room.

I began thrusting harder, without pausing between thrusts now. Each time I thrust, my sisters both moaned, Selena's almost tiny squeaks while Shayla's were more guttural, but nonetheless cute.

"Oh, Yeah!" Selena moaned with pleasure as her body suddenly tensed, gripping my cock, then shook, then relaxed.

"Oh, I felt that," Shayla laughed, "Keep going, Big Brother. She's really enjoying it."

I continued thrusting, pushing faster and harder. Both sisters responded with louder moans. Shayla began furiously rubbing at her own snatch as I pounded her sister's pleasure palace.

The sounds of sexual grunts filled the room as I joined their erotic chorus of moans. I felt Selena's body clench again, two, three, four times. Each time she let out loud cries of pleasure, and each time her sister tore into her own pussy with abandon.

I could feel my climax building up inside me. I began to slow my movements, just a little, to draw out the experience. I wanted Selena to hit her highest peak before I did, or at least as I was. As I slowed, I realized Selena's hips were bucking hard with my thrusts, trying to push me in harder.

"Don't stop," she cried, "I'm almost there! Please, Steven!"

Who was I to ignore the pleas of my baby sister? I resumed my faster pace, my impending climax racing forward. Just before I hit my peak, I felt Selena's body clench and tremble harder than before as she cried out.

"Oh! FUCK! GoooooosoooooWOW!"

As she peaked, my own orgasm burst forth, filling her tiny hole with my love.

*

My eyes opened slowly. Selena was snuggled tightly into my chest, her face nuzzled against my neck. Shayla was curled up next to her, back to back with her sister. My arms were holding Selena tightly, but gently into my chest. I looked over at my alarm clock. It had only been a few minutes since our shared climaxes. It had been some time since I'd actually been with someone this intimately. Even when Shayla and I had fucked in the pool, it hadn't felt so intimate as this.