Trouble with Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry I was so mad earlier," she began to cry.

I wrapped an arm around her, "I hope it wasn't... something I did."

She nuzzled into my shoulder, "Steven, I'm not mad at you, I want you to know that. But... I know what you and Shay did... I felt it..."

I kissed the top of her head, "I knew you would. I didn't know it would upset you..."

"That's not the problem," she cut me off, "Shay and I had talked about telling you how we felt. We were going to tell you together, after the party," she started whimpering, "but then Shay's dumb ass goes and hogs all the attention as normal..."

She began to sob.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her close, letting her cry into my chest

"Steven," she looked into my eyes, "Shay and I... the way we love you... It's not the way sisters should feel... We don't just love you... We're in love with you. We have been for a long time..."

"Selena..." I wasn't quite sure what to say. Until that day, I'd never thought about my sisters as anything other than just that: my sisters. And even after I realized I'd started having sexual feelings for them, I was taken aback by Shayla's forceful actions in the pool.

Suddenly, I snapped back to reality as Selena pressed our lips together in a soft, sweet, romantic kiss. I gently placed my hand on the back of her head, and kissed her back.

After a moment, she pulled away slowly, "Steven... I never expected you to actually return our feelings... I mean, even though we've always been close when you were around, we've hardly ever spent more than a weekend together."

I gently took her hands in mine, "Selena, I know it may seem weird. I've always

known I loved you, both if you, as my baby sisters. But it never occurred to me that I could love you any other way. When you were little, I would have done anything to protect you. When I went off to grad school, I felt like I was abandoning you, which is why I came home as often as I could. Even after I got my PhD and started working at the university, I missed you both every day. Why do you think I call or message you daily? The two of you have always been the most important people in my life. I just never thought of it romantically, because you were my sisters."

Selena smiled, "And now? What changed?"

"I don't know," I answered honestly, "but when I saw the two of you this morning... that was the first time I'd had any... sexual thoughts... about you, either of you. I tried to brush them off, but when Shay came on to me in the pool... I don't know, it just felt... right."

Selena looked away, "Would it have felt right if it had been me instead?"

I gently placed a hand on her cheek, guiding her to look back toward me, "It kind of was you as well. Knowing you would feel everything Shay and I did, made it feel like you were there, too. I wanted you to feel it."

She smiled, "I appreciate that, but it's not exactly the same. I couldn't feel the physical sensations, exactly. Like, when you... went inside her... I felt the pleasure associated with it, but I had to... use my fingers... to actually feel something in there..." her cheeks were turning bright red.

I kissed her lips softly, "Then feel that. Selena, I never wanted you to feel left out. I didn't consider that you might be upset about... what happened."

She smiled, nuzzling my cheek, "It's okay. I just wish Shay knew how I felt."

At that moment, Mom called up from the bottom of the stairs, "Selena! Steven! Dinner's ready."

"Okay, be down in a sec!" I called back.

Selena smiled, laughing a bit, "We'd better go."

I kissed her once more, "Whatever happens between you, me, and Shay, I want you to be comfortable and happy, okay?"

"Okay. Thanks, Steven," she hugged me tightly before hopping up and scampering out of my room.

I slowly followed her, and we went down the stairs nearly at the same time. Shayla was already downstairs, still in her swimsuit.

"I'm going to swim a few laps after dinner," she explained when she saw me inquisitively eying her.

"Aren't you supposed to wait a bit to go swimming after eating?" Selena criticized.

"Actually," I informed them, "There's been multiple studies in the past few decades showing that there is actually no risk to swimming after eating any amount. However, you should wait to swim after drinking alcohol, but that's not something you girls should have to worry about yet."

We all gathered around the dinner table. Mom and Dad were already at the table, in their usual spots, and there was already two of Mom's famous home made pizzas on the table, one Pepperoni, and the other Supreme. As I sat down next to Dad, where I usually did, Selena scampered quickly to sit next to me. However, Shayla pushed her out of the way, trying to sit next to me first.

"Hey!" Selena shouted as I caught her before she fell to the floor.

"That's my chair," Shayla argued.

"Why do you always get to sit next to Steven when he's here?" Selena cried.

Mom looked over to Dad for help, but he was already grabbing for a slice of Supreme Pizza, ignoring the ruckus.

"Girls," Mom sighed, "Please don't fight at the dinner table. Selena, just let your sister sit next to your brother."

I could see the pain in Selena's eyes as she skulked over to the other seat in defeat. Shayla's face was full of conceit as she smiled happily. I couldn't let Selena's pain go.

"Shayla, switch seats with me," I commanded, standing up.

Mom, Shayla, and Selena all looked at me in surprise. I placed a hand on Shayla's shoulder, "Please."

She instantly stood up, "Okay."

As we switched seats, and I sat between the twins, Selena's eyes lit up, with tears building up.

She quickly wiped away the tears, "Thank you, Steven."

I gently placed a hand on her shoulder as well, "Any time."

I looked over to Shayla, to see if she had an issue with the seating rearrangement, but since she was already ferociously tearing at a slice of pepperoni pizza, I figured she was fine. As I got myself a slice of pizza, Mom caught my eye.

"Thank You," she mouthed silently.

As we ate, I noticed how much Shay took after our dad. And I realized that the times she had eaten more than she had intended, Dad was always involved somehow.

At the party, she had eaten at least two additional slices of cake, simply because Dad had offered them to her. And the Oreos she'd eaten both at the party and earlier that morning, Dad had shared them with her. I bet even the bags of chips she'd eaten last night Dad had probably been there.

It was no wonder she had been having trouble losing weight. I wished I could do something to help, but as long as the twins were living with Dad, there was nothing I could do.

"Hey, Steven," Shayla poked me, "You okay? You haven't even finished one slice of pizza."

I shook out of my thought daze. Almost all the pizza was gone already. Only one slice of Supreme and two of Pepperoni remained.

"Yeah, sorry," I smiled, I was just thinking.

Both twins laughed.

"You do that a lot," Selena nudged my shoulder with hers.

"Well," Mom replied, "He is smarter than all of us. I'd be worried if he stopped thinking so much."

Dad glared at Mom, but said nothing.

"Here," Selena slid a plate with two slices of Supreme on it in front of me, "I saved these for you, so Dad and Shay wouldn't eat it all."

I could feel my heart beating faster; Selena had always been such a sweetheart, "Thank you, Selena."

She blushed, "You're welcome."

As I finished my slices of pizza, Dad and Shayla consumed the remaining slices in the middle of the table. After we all cleaned up from dinner, Shayla went back out to the pool, with Mom agreeing to go out and watch her. Selena and I returned to our rooms to get ready for bed, and Dad stayed downstairs, probably eating more snacks.

*Knock Knock*

It had been about ten minutes since I'd gotten to my room and had lain back on my bed to chill, scrolling through social media on my phone.

"Steven," Selena's voice came through my door, "Can I come in?"

I Stood up and opened the door, "Of course."

Selena entered, and we sat next to each other on the bed.

"What's up?" I asked, gently rubbing her back.

"I wanted to thank you again for what you did at dinner. Shay's always getting her way, because nobody wants to upset her. But only you seem to take my feelings into consideration," she leaned against my shoulder, "So Thank You."

I kissed her forehead gently, "Always."

"You know," she looked away shyly, "Even though Shay ruined our plans, about telling you how we felt, I did enjoy feeling the pleasure you gave her... in the pool..."

I hugged her, "I'm glad you did. I hoped you would."

"It felt really good," she blushed hard, "even better than with the last guy she was with," she clamped her hands over her mouth as if to shut herself up, "I wasn't supposed to say anything about that..."

"You mean that..." I let the words hang.

"Shay lost her virginity a while back," she whispered.

"What about you?" I asked, now curious.

Selena blushed bright red, "I... that is... I mean..."

"Lena's been a good girl," Shayla interrupted, nearly barging into my room, still in her swimsuit with her pool towel wrapped around her, "She's afraid to have sex."

"That's not fair, I am not afraid," Selena began to get angry, "I'm tired of you always being such an attention whore!"

Obviously hurt by her sister's comment, Shayla grabbed her sister by the arm, "I am not!"

"YOU ARE TOO!" Selena tried to shove back, but I intervened, pulling them both apart, wrapping one arm around the shoulder of each twin.

"Both of you, stop!" I shouted, then regained my calm, "both of you, sit down! Please."

They each sat on opposite ends of my bed as I closed the door to my room so our parents wouldn't hear what we were saying. I sat between them, wrapped an arm around each of them and pulled them to me in an awkward hug.

"You two are both very special to me. So I want you to understand that everything I'm about to say comes from a place of love," I kissed them each on the top of their head, first Selena, then Shayla, "Shayla, I know you don't mean to, but you do always butt in when Selena is talking, or getting more attention than you,"

"I do no..." I kissed Shayla gently on the lips to stop her talking.

"Shhhh, let me finish. We really upset Selena with what we did earlier, in the pool. She told me about how the two of you had planned to tell me how you felt, together. But you couldn't control yourself, and I'll admit, I got wrapped up in the moment, and didn't think how Selena may feel, because of the connection the two of you share," I turned my head to face Selena, "Selena, I'm sorry for my part in hurting you."

"It's okay, Steven," she blushed, "I'm not that upset about it."

"Okay," I kissed her lips sweetly, "I know you often feel overlooked when Shayla butts in and takes the attention off of you," I looked at Shayla, "and you know you do. Everyone knows you do, but they don't want to hurt your feelings so they don't say anything," I hugged her tightly with the arm around her, "I don't want to hurt you either, but you need to hear this," I turned back to Selena, "and you know Shayla has problems with self control," Shay started to protest, but I turned to her, "Two bags of chips and half a pack of Oreos in one night," causing her to blush, looking ashamed. I turned back to Selena, "she's been working so hard trying to control her eating issues, but something in this house is making that very hard for her."

"Dad," Shayla muttered under her breath.

Selena looked down for a moment, then looked at her sister, "Shay, I'm sorry I haven't been supporting you more with breaking your habits. I've been focused on myself so much, and how you've been making me feel that I never realized how hard it is for you."

Shayla reached over and stroked her twin's face, "I'm sorry, too, Lena, I didn't realize I was making you feel so bad. Sometimes I do get jealous when you start getting more attention. I know it's an issue I need to work on, but it's so hard with..." she looked away, lowering her hand from Selena's face.

Selena took her twin's hand in hers, "I'll help you be better, Shay. I promise."

"I'll try to take your feelings into account more, too, Lena."

The two hugged tightly, then Shay got a strange look in her eye as she looked at her sister, "I know you must be all pent up with sexual desire after what Steven and I did together. I'm sorry I broke our deal and fucked him before we told him how we both felt," She took her sister by the hand and pulled her toward the door, "Let me make it up to you by servicing that delicious honey pot of yours."

She opened the door and pulled her sister out and into their own room, closing their door behind them.

I sat on my bed, whiplash setting in at how fast things had turned around, and the direction they took. I'd meant to only help my sisters overcome a little trouble they were having, but how did it turn into...

The twins' door opened and they both reentered my room.

"Come on, Steven," they each took me by a hand and pulled me into their room, closing and locking their door behind us.

"Did you really think we'd let you sit out there alone while we have all the fun?" Shayla laughed.

At first glance, the twins room seemed to be your typical teenage girl's room: posters of various celebrities and music bands on the walls, lots of whites and pinks and frills on the bed, with some lavenders and darker purples here and there, and even a disused Barbie dream house tucked away in the corner.

However, even though they had a single queen-sized bed in the middle of the room, which they'd shared since they were young, the room was obviously divided down the middle. One side, obviously Shayla's, was filled with plushy stuffed animals, older toys on display, and a disorderly desk with a Purple desktop computer from the early 00's on it. The other, Selena's, was meticulously cleaned, all reminders of childhood removed, save for a single ten year old photo of the twins. Her desk, which mirrored her sister's, was pristine, with papers stacked in an orderly file, and not even a speck of dust visible, even on the computer, which was just as old as Shayla's.

"We want you to be a part of our fun time," Selena blushed, "Now that you know how we feel, and it's obvious you have feelings for us, too."

"Although I did say I was going to treat your love box to a good devouring," Shayla looked at Selena, "So how about Steven fucks me from behind as I do?"

"No fair," Selena protested, "Steven already fucked you. Why should you get to have him do it again when you're the one who broke our deal?"

Shayla sighed, "What if Steven just licked me, while I lick you?"

Selena crossed her arms, "I want Steven to eat me out."

"Well What about..." Shayla began to retort.

"Both of you, stop it!" I ordered sternly, but quietly, trying to not alert our parents, "If you're both going to argue, then I will decide who does what. I'm your 'big brother' and you will do as I say. Now, both of you lie on the bed."

The twins' eyes went wide, but their other reactions were quite opposite of each other. Shayla's face was full of excitement, grinning like a fool. Selena on the other hand was terrified, tears beginning to fall from her eyes.

"S... Steven...." She whimpered.

I suddenly broke from my dominant persona and wrapped my arms around her, "Oh, Selena, I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to upset you. I was just playing... You know... to have fun with you two..."

Selena hugged me back, "It's okay. I just wasn't expecting that... Big Brother."

I smiled, "Are you sure you're okay?"

She nodded, "Yes, Big Brother. I just got overwhelmed with emotions for a moment. I'm okay, now. I'd like to... have fun... with you."

"Okay," I kissed her cheek gently, then released our hug.

"Um..." Selena stammered, "If we're going to be... um... doing that kind of playing... Should we select... safe words... for when we start to get uncomfortable?"

"Do we really need them?" Shayla asked, "I don't think Steven would make us do anything too uncomfortable or dangerous, would you?"

I smiled, "Shay, you know I would never do anything to intentionally make you truly uncomfortable, but I might accidentally start going too far, well, further than one or both of you would like, so to make sure we understand each other's comfort zones, it would be better if you both had a safe word."

Shayla thought about it for a moment, "Okay."

"Um, Steven," Selena sighed, "I don't know what kind of safe word I want to use. Would it be okay if I just say, 'I'm uncomfortable with this,' and you trust that I mean it?"

I placed a hand gently on her shoulder, "Of course, sweetheart. If that's what makes you more comfortable.

"I know what I want my safe word to be!" Shayla beamed.

I placed a hand gently on Shayla's shoulder, "Sorry, Shay, but I already selected your safe word. To help keep you on track with keeping your self control, your safe word will be 'Oreos'."

Selena laughed, "That's good. I like it."

Shayla's face fell slightly, "But, why use a word that makes me feel ashamed?"

"I don't want to make you feel ashamed," I hugged her, "I want you to understand why I do what I do. Using a word that reminds you of your failure of self control should motivate you to do better in the future."

Shayla sighed, looking away for a moment, then looked back, "Okay. I know you just want what's best for me...Big Brother."

I kissed both twins softly on the lips, first Selena, then Shayla, "I love you both, very much."

The twins looked at each other, then smiled, and in unison, replied, "We love you, too."

"Alright, first," I smiled, "Help each other undress."

The twins each quickly disrobed, Selena helping Shayla take off her swimsuit and Shayla helping Selena take off her night clothes.

Selena looked at her own body, shyly, "Only Shay's seen me naked since Mom stopped giving us baths when we were kids," she looked at me, shakily, "I hope you like my body... Big Brother."

Seeing my sisters' naked bodies for the first time since they'd grown up, I really noticed more differences in them. For one, even though they both had large breasts, Selena's were smaller than her sisters, by at least a full cup size, and tipped with quarter-sized pink nipples, Shayla's were obviously larger, tipped with puffy reddish-brown nipples that were at least twice the size of Selena's. Despite the differences, I found both pairs of bosom to be magnificent, worthy of a gentle squeeze.

"Oh, hey," Selena giggled, blushing, as I caressed one of her breasts in one of my hands and one of her sister's in my other hand.

"Mmmmmmm," Shayla moaned, "That feels nice."

Another difference that was glaringly obvious was their pussies. Shayla's was completely shaven, obviously recently with how smooth it was. Her labia were longer than her sisters, which were practically invisible, and her clit was easily visible even without touching her. Selena's pussy was nearly the opposite, with an untamed bush over top of it, smaller labia that hid inside the cleft of her vulva, and no visual sign of her clit at all, hinting that it was as shy as Selena.

I gently rubbed my hands down my sisters' bodies until they came to rest on their pussies. Selena giggled more, then moaned along with her twin as I gently massaged their mounds.