Trouble with Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Switch!"

Oh! What were they...

"Switch! Switch!"

They began hopping back and forth, each thrust inside a different sister.

"Switch! Switch! Switch!"

They stopped vocalizing their intentions, having become used to their motions now. I'd thrust into Selena, pull out, and my next thrust would be in Shayla, then the next back in Selena. The sensation of fucking two pussies at one time was one I'd never had before. And it was amazing. I began thrusting faster, instinctively pushing myself toward my climax. Somehow, without speaking, my sisters matched my pace without missing a beat. They hopped faster back and forth, with only inches between them, Selena's backside pressed into her sister's hips.

I could barely focus, the pleasure overwhelming my senses, but for a moment before my climax, it felt as if my sisters had become one person, both Shayla and Selena. And then I was gone. The most intense orgasm I'd ever had flooded my brain with chemicals, and the world slipped into a single intense pleasure, pumping into my sisters.

*

I woke up, covered in sweat and cum, both sisters snuggled against me. I didn't remember falling asleep. The last thing I remembered was exploding into my sisters' pussies. The bed was covered in orgasmic fluid from all three of us when I awoke, and we all were in dire need of showers. They told me later how I had creamed inside both of them, as they kept switching throughout my climax. While most of it did end up inside them, a lot of it still covered, well, everything else on the bed. We showered, got dressed, changed the bed sheets, and began our new life together.

By the end of the month, Shayla, Selena, and I had moved into our new home across the hall. Sherman moved in with Lyn, insisting on having his own room, and officially claimed "his spot".

Of all our friends, Sherman is the only one who hasn't picked up on my sisters' and my relationship, completely missing the jokes that Harold, Lyn, and even Rani make about it. Rani still can't speak when the twins are around, although she has made the effort to try and hang out with them, even when I'm not around. Harold still lives with his mom.

Hanging out with my friends, particularly Rani, has helped Selena overcome her social anxiety problem, and now that she's away from Dad, Shayla has started getting in better shape than ever. They both got part time jobs during the summer, but began focusing on their college work when school started.

Mom agreed to pay for whatever their scholarships didn't cover, even setting aside money for "housing" to help us pay the rent. Dad has reached out a couple times already, saying he's trying to do better, and Mom agrees that he's doing better at resisting his midnight cravings. We agreed to try and visit them around Thanksgiving.

Despite how often I filled their holes, neither Shayla nor Selena got pregnant. They went on the pill soon after we moved into our new place, to prevent any further risk. All in all, life is looking up for me and my sisters. I don't know what the future holds, but even though things are getting better, I get the feeling that the twins' troubles are far from over...