Trouble with Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Steven..." Shayla moaned, "I mean... big brother."

Selena giggled, then moaned, then giggled more as I rubbed their bodies.

"Okay," I placed one hand on each of their backs, "lie on the bed."

My cute sisters climbed onto their bed and lay down next to each other, holding hands. For just a second, they looked into each others eyes, smiling.

I took off my shirt, then my pants, and finally my boxers. Both twins ogled me for a moment.

"Oh, wow," Selena gaped, blushing, "I mean... um..."

"Our big brother has a nice one, doesn't he?" Shayla commented.

Selena blushed, "I... I wouldn't know. I have nothing to compare it to..."

"Really?" I teased, walking up to the bed, "You must have seen one on the internet before."

Selena blushed, "Well... yeah... but you never know what's real on there... I've never seen... a real one before."

"Well, here," I took them both by a hand, "sit up and get a good look."

My twin sisters sat up and examined my member, which was super hard by now. Shayla confidently wrapped a hand around it, gently squeezing it.

"Here, Lena," she grinned, "Feel it."

Selena timidly followed her sister's example, "Wow. It feels... different than I expected."

"Just wait until it's inside you," Shayla grinned, "It feels soooo good."

Selena started to seem worried, "Are you... are you going to put it in us tonight?"

I gently placed a hand on her cheek, "Only if that's what you want, Selena."

"You should do it Lena," Shayla insisted, "I ruined our plans by having him do it to me, so it's your turn."

"I..." Selena looked embarrassed, "I don't think I'm ready for that, yet..."

I knelt down, my cock slipping from their grasp, and gently kissed Selena's cheek, "That's okay, sweetheart. There's a lot more we can do."

"Okay," Selena excitedly whispered.

Shayla nudged her sister with her shoulder, "You'll get there, sis."

"Okay," I commanded, "Lay back down, and scoot closer to each other."

They did what I asked, scooting close so that their legs were tight against each other. They held hands again, this time entwining their arms as well.

"As your big brother, it's my job to ensure the two of you are taking care of yourselves," I leaned over the bed, positioning my head at their precious places, "First, I need to inspect how well you maintain your lower region."

Selena blushed and giggled as I gently rubbed her slit, then moaned as I probed inside.

"Oh, Steven!" she gasped as I licked her gently.

After "examining" her for about a minute, I gently kissed her slit one last time, "You've done a wonderful job at keeping yourself clean. Although we could shave this bush back a bit."

Selena blushed, "If that's what you want, big brother, but I may need help. I've never shaved down there before."

"I can help you, Lena," Shayla smiled, "I've been wanting to shave you for a while anyway."

Selena turned bright red, "O... okay."

Shayla leaned over and gave her sister a quick peck on the cheek, causing Selena to squirm as her neck and chest began to flush red.

"Awww," Shayla cooed, "You're so cute when you're embarrassed, Lena."

"Stop It," Selena looked away.

"Shay, stop teasing your sister," I ordered. Shayla looked disappointed until I continued with, "That's my job," as I began gently rubbing Selena's sensitive nether regions again.

"Oh, Big Brother," Selena moaned, "That's not nice."

I kept gently rubbing Selena's pussy as I began kissing Shayla's thighs, drawing out a moan from her as well. I began evaluating Shayla's love hole with my other hand, While her pussy was very neat on the outside, very smooth, possibly even waxed, the inside of her pussy still had remnants of my cum from earlier. This didn't stop me from kissing and licking her as I had her sister, however.

"Shayla," I began sternly, "You must do a better job cleaning inside yourself," Shayla looked confused for a moment until I pulled out a cumy finger, "You still have some of my seed inside you."

"Big Brother," she began to protest, "I haven't had time to..."

*Slap*

"Ohhhmmmm," she moaned as I interrupted her with a quick, gentle, slap on the side of her butt.

"Are you talking back to your Big Brother?"

"I was just..."

*Slap*

"OWMmmm," she moaned again as I spanked her again.

"Am I going to have to get a crop to discipline you with?"

At the mention of it, Shayla bit her lip seductively, "Oh, no, Big Brother, I don't want that... at all."

She obviously was excited by the prospect.

I crawled onto my knees on the bed, one knee between each sister's legs, straddling the legs they had touching, "I think I will need one for you, bratty sister," I gently placed a hand on each of my sisters' pussies, causing them to moan, "But until then, I'll have to come up with a way to punish you when you misbehave."

I gently slid a finger into each of their slits. Both their hips pushed up at the same time.

"Oh, Big Brother," Shayla moaned.

"MMMMmmm," Selena added.

As I began sliding my fingers in and out of them, their moans grew louder. I didn't want them to get too loud, so I slowed, then slid my fingers out.

"Awwww," Shayla sighed, "Don't stop."

"Are you complaining about what your Big Brother is doing?" I asked.

Shayla bit her lip, then nodded, "Now you have to punish me, right?"

I laughed, "I guess I do. Selena, you've been the obedient sister, would you care to decide what your sister's punishment should be?"

Selena blushed, "I.... I don't know..."

"Well," I gently rubbed my palms against their mounds, "Normally I'd just tie you up and have my way with you," Shayla's eyes lit up," but your sister wouldn't like it if we did that right now, would she?"

Selena's face looked a little upset, "I... It's not up to me... You're our Big Brother..."

I slowly stood up, then crawled next to Selena, laying next to her, placing a hand on her cheek, "Selena, I'm not asking as your 'Big Brother' right now. I'm asking as the man who loves you and your sister more than anything in the world. Would you be upset if I punished her like that?"

Selena looked away for a moment, looking at her sister, then looked back at me, "I don't think I'd be comfortable with that, right now."

I kissed her cheek gently, "Okay. We'll come up with something else."

"Actually," Selena rolled onto her side, facing me, and curled up slightly, "I think I'd rather stop... playing... for now. I mean, I've had fun... And I really enjoyed it... but I..."

"Shhhhh," I kissed her lips softly, "You don't need to explain yourself. However you feel is valid, love."

"Awwww," Shayla bemoaned, "I wanted to be punished."

I laughed, "Don't worry, you'll get your punishment next time."

I stood up, and the twins did, too. We all shared a naked hug, and I kissed them each on the lips, "I'm glad you had fun, Selena."

"I did," she smiled, nuzzling my neck, "I was just getting a little overwhelmed. I've never even imagined doing this."

"It's okay, sweetheart" I kissed her forehead, "We can take it slow, for you."

"Well, I've fantasized about this for a long time," Shayla smiled, "Thank you for making my fantasy come true, Steven."

I kissed her forehead, too, "You're welcome, love. Well, we should probably go to bed, now. I love you both so much," I hugged them tightly, "I'll see you in the morning."

"Goodnight, Steven," Selena smiled happily as we ended our embrace, "I love you, too."

"I love you, too, Big Brother," Shayla winked as she walked back to her bed, Goodnight."

I gathered my clothes, and put them on quickly, "Goodnight."

After telling Mom goodnight, I returned to my room, closing the door behind me. I undressed, leaving only my boxers on, and slid into bed. Just as I was about to drift off, my door opened, and Shayla slunk in, crawling into my bed with me. She was dressed in a tight light blue T-shirt and pink panties.

"Lena's asleep," she whispered, "And I'm ready for my punishment, Big Brother."

I laughed, smiling as she crawled onto me, looking into my eyes.

"Oreos," her face suddenly fell, starting to fill with tears as I shut her down with her own safe word.

"But... Steven... Why?" she whimpered, collapsing on top of me in a big mess of tears and hair.

I wrapped my arms around my sister and held her closely, kissing her cheek sweetly, "Shay, my love, this is exactly what you need to work on. You know Selena didn't want us doing that right now," I stroked the back of her head as she bawled into my chest, "I love you, but how would Selena feel if she knew you were here, behind her back, trying to do exactly what you did before, in the pool?"

"She..." Shayla cried hard, "She would hate me..."

"So why would you want to do something you know would hurt her?" I placed a hand on her cheek, wiping her tears away.

"I... I don't..." she sobbed.

"I know you don't," I kissed her lips softly, "I could never do anything to hurt either of you. And I know you wouldn't intentionally hurt your sister. So let's just say you came in here to say goodnight once more, and then go on back to bed?"

Shayla smiled, still sniffling, a few tears still lining her cheeks, "Okay. Thank you, Steven, for always being so supportive of both Lena and me."

"Of course," I kissed her on the lips again, "I love you both very much."

We hugged each other tightly, then she slid off of me and out of my bed. "Goodnight, Steven," she whispered, "I love you."

"I love you, too," I whispered back, "Goodnight."

As she walked into the hallway, I froze as I heard my Dad, who happened to be walking past our rooms, ask, "Shayla? What are you doing up? Why were you in Steven's room?"

"I was just saying 'Goodnight'," she lied.

"Oh, okay, well go on to bed," Dad dismissed her, heading down the stairs.

"Goodnight, Dad," Shayla mumbled under her breath.

As soon as I heard the twins' door close, I quietly rolled out of bed, slid on a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt, and tiptoed down the stairs after Dad. As I got to the bottom of the stairs, I could just see enough into the kitchen to know what Dad was up to... again.

"Really, Dad?!" I exclaimed quietly, not wanting to wake the rest of the house, an angry scowl on my face, "What kind of example are you setting for your daughters?"

"Steven, you..."

"NO!" I barked, holding a chastising finger up to him, "You'll listen to what I have to say! You know Shayla's been trying so hard to cut back on her eating and lose weight, but how do you support her? By telling her she's fat and then stuffing your own face with food?"

"That's not..."

"I'm not done!" I cut him off again, "Haven't you realized that the entire reason Shayla has trouble resisting her impulses is because you don't resist yours? Selena's constantly being pushed out of the way because her sister can't control her need for attention, a need you feed by always literally feeding her whatever she wants at any moment."

He opened his mouth to speak, but said nothing as I again held my finger up at him.

"Oreos, Ice Cream, Bags of chips, Cake! I know it's her birthday, but even so, that's way too much for anyone to be eating. You're a menace! The only thing holding this family together is Mom, and even she's reaching her breaking point. If you can't suck it up and be a MAN for your daughters, then it'd be better if they didn't live here."

"Now, listen here!" Dad began yelling, "You have no authority to tell me what to do in my own house! You don't even live here anymore, and even if you did, you have no right to tell me how to raise my own daughters!"

"They may be your daughters," I yelled back, "But they're my sisters, and I love them too much to let you drag them down anymore. If you won't do what's right by them, I'll let them come live with me."

"You can't do that," he yelled, "They'll be going to college in a few months, and if they want me to pay for it, then they'll be staying here."

I burst out laughing, "How oblivious are you?" I pointed to the acceptance letters on the fridge; acceptance letters from the college I worked at, "You obviously don't even pay attention to your children's educational careers. Both of them have Full-ride scholarships to Eastwood Tech, where I work!"

"I don't have to put up with your disrespect anymore. I want you to leave," Dad sneered, "Tonight!"

"I would," I took a deep breath to try and calm down, "if I were only thinking about myself like you do. But I would never do that to the girls. But I will offer to let them come back to my apartment with me. Tonight."

I started back up the stairs as Dad laughed, "You wouldn't dare."

On the way up, I saw Shayla peering around the corner at the top of the stairs. As I got closer, I motioned for her to go to her room. I followed her in and closed the door behind us.

"Steven..." she began, but I interrupted her with a hug.

"I'm sorry you had to hear all that," I whispered, since Selena was still fast asleep.

"Steven," she began again, hugging me back, "That was..." she paused, "That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

I laughed quietly, unsure how to respond, "Okay... Thanks?"

"Would you really take us with you back to your apartment?" she asked, holding me tightly.

"Absolutely," I released our embrace, "If that's what you want."

She nodded immediately, "Yes, I do."

"Okay," I kissed her cheek, "Go pack some clothes and whatever you want to take with you tonight. We can come back later and get the rest once Dad's had time to cool off."

Shayla nodded, turning around, "What about Selena? I won't leave without her."

"Neither will I," I agreed, "Go ahead and start packing for her too. I'll wake her up and ask her if this is what she wants."

As Shayla set about gathering and packing, I quietly walked over to Selena's side of the bed and kneeled down next to her. She was so adorable when she was asleep. I gently kissed her cheek, but she didn't stir.

"Lena's a deep sleeper," Shayla informed me, "You'll have to do more than that."

I gently tried to shake her, and she began to mumble, "Whass goin on?"

"Selena," I placed a hand on her cheek as her eyes opened halfway, "I want you and Shayla to come back with me to my apartment."

"Okay," she mumbled, "But why wake me up to tell me that?"

"Selena," I shook her again a little harder, "I want you to come with me tonight. Now."

"I want to cum together with you, tooooo," she was still completely out of it.

"Lena," Shayla came over and forced her to sit up, holding her by her back.

Selena's eyes fully opened, "Shay? What are you doing?"

"Steven's offering to save us from Dad," Shayla bluntly replied, "I want to go with him back to his apartment, but not without you."

"Shay," Selena placed a hand on her sister's cheek, smiling, "I want to cum with you both..." she shook her head gently, slowly realizing what we had been saying, "I mean, I want to go with you... to Steven's apartment."

"Good," Shayla and I said simultaneously, causing Selena to giggle.

"Okay," I placed a hand on Shayla's shoulder, "You two finish packing, I'm going to get my things together and explain to Mom what's going on."

She nodded, smiling. As I entered the hallway, I saw Mom standing in the doorway to her and Dad's bedroom. She beckoned me over and I quietly, but quickly, obeyed.

"I heard you and your father downstairs," she whispered. She didn't seem upset, or even worried, just tired, "I know you want to take the girls back with you, and I won't stop you if that's what they want, too. They're adults now, and can make their own decisions. Just promise me you'll take care of them. They're still young and need guidance."

I hugged Mom, "I promise. I will always look after them."

"Thank You, Steven," She returned my hug, "Now hurry, before your father realizes you were serious."

I quickly returned to my room and gathered everything I had brought with me. I paused for a moment, holding the bracelet that held the piece of heart with my name on it. I had taken it off to go swimming, so I didn't lose it. I replaced it on my wrist, then went to the twins' room just as they'd finished packing. Really, Shayla had done all the packing, as Selena was still sitting on the bed with her head down, having dozed off again.

The twins had put on shorts over their panties, but kept their simple night T-shirts on.

"Steven," Shayla looked worried, "I don't think Lena can walk on her own."

"I'll carry the suitcases," I slung the arm strap of my suitcase over my shoulder, then grabbed each of their suitcases, "You help Selena."             

As we got to the bottom of the stairs, Dad, who had been sitting at one of the bar chairs at the counter, stood up and started toward us, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I'm doing what I said I would," I retorted.

"If you do this," he warned, "I'll call the cops. I'll tell them you kidnapped my daughters."

"Dad!" Shayla barked, "We're eighteen! We're going willingly. The only thing calling the cops would do is piss them off at you for wasting their time."

Dad sighed, suddenly calming down as we opened the front door, "You're right," he hung his head low, "You're right, Steven... About everything."

Was that a tear? Was he... Crying? For Dad to show any kind of emotion other than anger or self-interested cockiness was nearly unheard of.

"It's too late for that," I replied unmoved by his newfound humility.

"At least..." his breathing was shaky, "At least let me say goodbye to my girls."

He was crying. In all the years I'd known him, I'd never seen the man cry. Was this just a trick? Another ploy to try to get me to leave the twins here? No. It didn't seem like it.

I looked at Shayla, gently holding Selena, who was leaning on her shoulder, eyes half opened, "It's up to them."

I could see Shayla was trying her best not to cry. She looked at Dad, and slowly nodded. As Dad approached us, Mom, who had come down the stairs without us noticing, walked up to Dad, and took his hand in hers. They both hugged the girls all together.

"Be good for your big brother," Mom said, "He will take care of you."

"Goodbye, my girls," Dad cried, "I'm sorry for everything I've put you through."

He seemed sincere. I had never seen him this way, and it took everything I had not to cry myself. But I knew that if I let myself cry, Shayla and Selena would both cry, too.

Mom hugged me, too, whispering, "Thank You, Steven. I think your father needs this as much as the girls do."

After we'd all said goodbye, I packed our suitcases into the trunk, got into the car, with the twins in the back seat, and we left. As soon as we got on the road, Shayla wrapped her arm around Selena, who leaned over onto her sister's shoulder and fell asleep.

After driving for about an hour, at around midnight, I pulled over at a rest stop.

"What's going on?" Shayla asked, "Is everything okay?"

"Yes, love," I smiled at her through the rear view mirror, "I'm just very tired. I need to sleep at least a few hours before I continue driving. The adrenaline from the excitement got me this far, but now I need sleep."

"Okay," she yawned, "I think I should sleep, too."

I parked the car in a parking space, made sure the doors were locked, leaned my seat back a bit, closed my eyes, and fell asleep.