All Comments on 'True Nature Ch. 10'

by loveandlust28

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Laura1234Laura1234almost 2 years ago

Oh no! I’m glad you told us there will be more or I would’ve worried maybe this was the end in more ways than one…

BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 2 years ago

OMG what a cliffhanger!!! Really hope Fae and Cain heals from all of that and that Far caught a glimpse of his mom

carmelcookeecarmelcookeealmost 2 years ago

I have definitely been waiting for this for a loooionggg time!!!! I was excited when I saw it posted. I loved it. I liked how it spoke about Frank’s past and how he transitioned to being a monster . I liked reading how Cain confesses and shows his love to Fae. And I’m glad fae knows how he truly feels. Next chapter will be great. I loved it so whatever issues you may have had writing, to me you did good. You won’t be able to please everyone but I’m psyched for the upcoming chapter.

wishiwere1wishiwere1almost 2 years ago

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! So happy for this, thanks for the weekend treat! I can't wait to read about the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You need not doubt your work. This is a captivating story and one of the few I look for on this site. 5 hope you're able to continue with it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep going this story us amazing and has kept my on tenterhooks the whole way!

EdeyEdeyover 1 year ago

Maybe chicken Cain will redeem himself after all? :) I hope, as I hated him for what he did to Fae. Fae is the best character from your story, absolutely perfect little omega! I read it only for him! :)

I'm happy you continue the story, thank you!

bittersweetoptimismbittersweetoptimismover 1 year ago

Damn Willow’s still a bitch huh. I love him so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveandlust28@loveandlust28
Hello! Just hoping to write content that is enjoyed. Positive feedback appreciated <3 WARNING: Please assume that all my stories will contain elements of bdsm, especially sadism and will probably deal with humiliation and small cocks. However, I write love stories, so there w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES