Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Truth or Dare, mom?"

"Time for a dare."

"We'll keep this one simple," I announced. "Pick one of those outfits, and do a striptease for me."

"No problem," she said readily, sounding rather eager. She got off me and trotted over to the stack of lingerie she'd brought down. She selected some outfits and wiggled out into the hallway, out of sight. "Are you choosing the music, or am I?" she called.

"D'you trust me to not pick the theme song from 'Paw Patrol' or 'Baby Shark'?" I quipped back.

"I do, because if you did something like that to wreck my striptease and lap dance, you'd be playing games with your hand the rest of the night..." she said rather matter-of-factly.

Okay, then.

I scrolled through the Spotify playlist on the big screen while waiting, looking for a perfect song mom could do this routine to. If we went ahead with the stripperiffic room in the basement, we'd need to get a sound system and better lighting for down there. Then we could do this in peace. We wouldn't have to worry about anyone seeing things through the living room windows if they decided to creep on us.

"Okay, hon," mom called. "Ready when you are!"

I smiled and hit the play button. A drum began trilling away, and mom giggled, recognizing the opening of the song. She was only a little kid when it came out, but as stripper songs went, perfect for her. The drum solo was followed now by rapid-fire guitar, and mom came strutting out of the other room in the tniest damn thong and bikini top imaginable. Stepping high she moved in front of me, facing away and twitching her butt cheeks in time with the music, her arms twining over her head.

The lyrics began now and mom spun around to face me now, grinding and popping with the music, lost in her rhythmic tease. She ground and writhed, shimmying her tits at me, barely restrained by the small black straps and triangles of material that covered the nipples.

She slinked over and clambered on to my lap, bouncing and wiggling, her knees on her side of my thighs while she moved her arms around, tits still jiggling. The '80s anthem was a very fast and active one, and mom was almost dancing on my lap now to keep up.

If she'd been expecting some dumb hip-hot or rap song, she was no doubt pleasantly surprised. This was stripper music.

Mom got off my lap and turned away again, slowly undoing the knot that held her top in place with the fingers of one hand, until it simply fell away. She was still gyrating and undulating, now only dressed in the tiny thong and the black heels she was wearing. And from the rear, you could barely see the thong at all, since she string disappeared between her cheeks.

I'd never been to a strip club, but of course I'd seen what happens inside them online. Mom's performance was amazing, and so up close and personal for me. She was keeping time with the music, and she whirled around and became even more energetic as the refrain hit.

"I've got it bad, got it bad, got it bad,

I'm hot for teacher!

I've got it bad, so bad,

I'm hot for teacher!"

Not gonna lie, I was hypnotized by mom's dancing, the movement of her amazing tits, and everything about her. She oozed eroticism to me, and a wild abandon. If mom hadn't become a teacher, she would've had an amazing career as an exotic dancer, no cap.

Mom moved closer and rested one of her heeled feet on the chesterfield cushion between my knees. She leaned in and bit her lip as she groped her tits for me. I knew better than to touch them just yet, until she invited me to. This was her show.

She moved back enough to turn away from me again and began to slowly peel off the thong, bending over at the waist. Just under those wonderful ass cheeks, I could see her pussylips, glistening with arousal. She deftly stepped out of the thong and tossed it aside before standing up and putting both hands behind her head, running them through her hair. Her legs parted and she swayed her hips from side to side with the music.

Another refrain and mom almost exploded into action again, dancing around and making sure to wiggle and strut for me. She almost leapt into my lap now, her hands on my shoulders while she looked into my eyes, grinding her pussy on me. I'd been doing some swelling watching the show, but now mom's lap dance had me rock-hard almost instantly. Her tits squirmed against my chest for several seconds and I groaned.

Then she turned herself around and was grinding her ass cheeks on me, leaning back and wrapping her arms around my neck. I figured now was the time to put my hands on those tits, and mom hummed as I took handfuls and squeezed. She ground harder, my throbbing, erect cock trapped between those globes. I was amazed I didn't bust on the spot.

No mistake, I was hot for teacher.

The song was winding down and mom got up, leaving me and my tortured dick in need. She bent forward and then pulled her ass cheeks apart, exposing her slippery pussy and her little knot to me. She wiggled her butt for a moment before standing up and then strutting off, heading out of the room. She looked at me and winked, one of her hands covering her tits in a final tease before she disappeared.

I sagged in the chesterfield, looking at the ceiling, my heart throbbing in time with my cock. Yes, pretty sure it wasn't the other way around. Silence reigned, the song having ended.

"Sooooo," mom said as she slinked back into the room, still naked. "How'd I do?"

"My next dare is probably gonna be to take me to the hospital, because y'nearly gave me a heart attack, mom. That was amazing."

She giggled, but also looked secretly pleased somehow. She came over and sat down, snuggling into me. Her hand reached down and stroked my rock-hard cock lovingly. She cooed and kissed my cheek. "Good to know my dancing and teasing skills haven't atrophied. Trust me, they'll be getting a good workout now, thanks to you."

She kissed me again while I took a swig of some alcohol. "Truth or dare, baby?"

"Guh, uh... truth," I said finally, still feeling slightly out of it. "I need a few yet before blood returns to the rest of my body. Never would've thought a lap dance'd get me that riled."

Mom snickered again and poked the tip of my dick. "Fiiiine, mommy'll let you rest for a moment, but you're going to have to work on your endurance, my love. That, or find a way to get more blood so that all your body parts can function at once. So, a truth, hm? Let's see..."

She smirked at me now. "Tell me something you've done that I shouldn't know you've done. Something you've never dared tell me."

"Ssssshiiiiit, mom," I breathed, feeling a small chill. "You play hardball."

"You know it, kid," she said with a wink. "Y'better not welch, because I've got a doozy in mind if you do."

I felt a big chill. If mom was impressed with her own punishment for a welch, I sure as Hell wasn't about to risk it. I was better off copping to something I wouldn't normally dream of telling her. There were a few things, maybe, but she would no doubt be able to tell if I was holding back. Best just rip that band-aid off at this point. We were tangled up naked in our living room, how mad could she get with me?

I sighed finally. "Y'remember that pair of cute red leather heels you had about five years ago? The ones with the little spike."

"My Zara kitten heels? Yes..."

"You... you didn't lose them on a night out while you were drunk," I said, blushing. "I... I snatched 'em and gave them to Kelly Summer, because she liked them and said I could do things to her if I got them for her."

"Aaron, you little brat," mom said aghast, rearing back and looking shocked. "You stole mommy's favourite fun heels for a bit of pussy?"

"Yeah..." I confirmed, nodding and looking at my lap. I couldn't believe I'd told her that. But I was supposed to tell the truth, after all. And if she kicked my butt about this now, it'd still be preferable to the punishment for a welch.

She looked at me levelly. "Was she worth it?"

I shrugged. "First girl who ever let me put it in her butt, so that's something, I guess."

Despite herself, mom began giggling. When she finally looked at me, her eyes were glinting with amusement. "They couldn't even have fit her at that age. The greedy little slut, making my boy steal from me for her skinny ass. Just so you know, Aaron, if I ever see her and she's wearing my heels, I'm gonna roll her and take them back, making sure I tell her why."

"Yeah, that's fair," I allowed. We paused and took some more drinks. We passed an Irish cream back and forth through a kiss for a bit, with me fondling mom's tits and ass, while she stroked my erect cock slowly, keeping me erect and needy. Finally, it was my turn to ask. "Truth or dare, mom?"

She gave me a confident smile. "Dare, seeing as how someone was too wimpy a few minutes ago."

"Y'sure?" I asked with a wicked grin.

Mom seemed uncertain for a moment. "Yyyyes?"

My wicked grin became an evil one. "I dare you to break your record about how many toys you've had in yourself. By a lot."

Mom didn't say anything for some moments, staring at me almost blankly. Finally, she walked slowly over to the table with all the alcohol. I watched as she took up the bottle of cognac, opened it, and took several stiff swigs.

She exhaled loudly and turned toward me, her face serious. "You're gonna record this, right? Because if I'm going to try and break my record, I want it for posterity."

I nodded my agreement. "As up close and personal as you want, mom."

Mom closed her eyes and seemed to take several breaths to steel herself, finally opening them. "Aaron..." she said quietly. "Go and get towels. Several towels, please."

If mom wanted them, there was a good reason. I went upstairs, gathered several junky towels and brought them down. Mom was hitting the cognac again and she put it down and pointed at the floor. "Spread 'em out, double layer, please."

I did as requested and then watched her from the ottoman in front of the chaise. I thought it best to keep myself handy. Mom was now getting on her hands and knees, not far away from the rather massive collection of toys we'd assembled. Mom was taking slow, deep breaths as she examined the array, clearly psyching herself. I shouldn't really judge, since a girl's finger in my butt was not my cup of tea, and here I was asking her to break an already impressive record.

She was examining toys and putting them down, then examining others. She was leaving the larger toys alone, since the quantity of toys mattered in this case. She had the cognac bottle beside her and took another drink while she crawled back and forth, judging and making decisions. She seemed to be selecting the smaller vibes and dildos, but to be fair, none of mom's toys were 'small'.

I had the camcorder ready, with a new battery and new memory card, and backups. I brought it up to my eye and began recording. "Rolling, mom."

Mom slowly turned and knelt, facing the camera, her hands in her lap. She was gorgeous naked, of course, and her face seemed somewhat hesitant. I didn't know if she was playing for the camera.

"Julie Zane, coming live from her living room," she said finally. "My little boy Aaron is filming, and he's dared me to try and break my record about how many toys I can fit in myself. I'm getting nice and drunk, and we're gonna see what happens. Wish me luck..."

Mom looked at her collection and seemed to be pondering what to do next, or how to do it. She sat on her ass and spread her legs, holding a toy in each hand and wondering what to do. Then she got up on her knees and pondered some more. She looked at the camera. "Last time I got stuffed, I had people fitting things in me. Bit different to do it on my own."

"Y'want help, mom?" I asked, still filming.

"No, no," she said, taking another drink. She was gonna be so shitfaced when this night was over. "I'm a big girl, I can manage this..."

She found a small cushion she seemingly didn't care about and put it on the towels, a few of which she'd doubled or tripled over. I had an idea what she was up to now. It might be awkward for her arms, but better overall for achieving her dare. I hoped she made it.

Mom now lay down on her stomach on the towels, her hips on the pillow and folded towels, and her ass in the air. She spread her legs and I had a great shot of her beautiful pussy, which glistened at me. Mom was getting so turned on by this, even if she sounded nervous. She took the first of her toys she wanted to use, the biggest one she'd chosen. She brought it to her lips and gave it a kiss. I was about o ask if she wanted lube, but I could see how damned wet she was. Mom knew what she was doing.

"Gnnnnn," she moaned as she reached back and pulled her pussy open with the fingers of one hand. She slowly pushed the dildo inside. "Ho, jeez..."

I kept filming, and mom took a small vibe, wiggling it around against her opening and then somehow sliding it in. She trembled and her pussy visibly flexed around the second intrusion. I'd seen porn like this before, but to watch it live was something completely different.

"Nffffffff," she breathed, still trying to adjust. She reached for a third, and her eyes squeezed shut and her teeth clenched as she found some way to press it inside herself. I had to remind myself that her vagina had not only taken large cocks, but had also birthed me. It was very stretchy. Hopefully.

"Fuuuuuuck..." mom wheezed quietly, her body still trembling. She hadn't opened her eyes yet. I moved around to get a better view of her face, since she seemed to be stuck on 'Pause', at least for a moment. She was already sweating, not that I blamed her. "Fuck fuck fuck..."

With a trembling hand, mom reached for a slender vibe and brought it back. I returned to my former position, filming the action directly, her pert ass still in the air. With her free hand, mom pulled her ass cheeks apart and the tip of the vibrator found her little notch.

Her fingers began to push and she squeaked and whimpered. Her pussy was already bulging, so this new intrusion, separated only by a thin membrane, must have felt unreal. I watched in awe from behind the lens as kept filming, and mom managed to push the vibe in almost to the base.

"Hahh... ahhhh..." she gasped, putting her palms against the floor and flexing her fingers. Her eyes remained closed.

I couldn't believe it- she was reaching for another.

"Y'okay, mom?" I asked, my tone indicating my concern. "You can stop if you-"

"Nuh..." she managed to rasp out. "M-mommy's fine, baby... let me keep going..."

I did as instructed and kept filming.

She found a second slender toy, this one a more flexible dildo, and she squeaked as she pushed it into her ass beside the first vibe. The trembling was almost shaking at this point, but mom was seemingly no quitter.

"Aaron," she panted now. "The credenza... the cute coffee cup..."

Confused, I looked up at the credenza we had near the entrance to the living room. It's where I'd grabbed the bottle of wine I'd smashed dad's face from. I saw the coffee cup in question and got up, trotting over to get it still filming. I'd made it for her at a summer day camp. It was crudely shaped and poorly glazed, but it said 'I Love My Mom' on it.

It was also full of pencils, pens, and markers.

I set it down next to mom's head and went back to my place filming between her legs. Her hands seemed to be shaking almost uncontrollably as she opened her eyes and selected a Sharpie marker. With an act of supreme will, she brought her hands back and wedged the marker between the toys in her pussy before somehow pushing it in.

I watched in amazement as she managed to follow that up by sliding in a thin pen in next, along the outer wall of her womanhood.

She almost sobbed as she found room for another pen.

I knew better than to ask if she was okay. She'd tell me if she wasn't. And maybe this would've been easier if I'd been helping her, but mom was determined to do it on her own.

"AaaaaaaahhhhHHHHHH!" she wailed as she found room for a pen in her ass. Then a marker. I don't know how I kept filming, because I was dumbfounded by the sight in front of me. I couldn't see mom's pussy or ass, just the gaping rings of them, the actual orifices obscured by all the toys inside her.

"How... how many?" mom gasped, her body shaking. Her hands were back on the floor to steady her, and her head was turned to the side. Her eyes were almost bleary and glazed from the effort she was making. "How many..."

"Six and five, mom," I said readily, still filming. "I think you broke your record, a lot. Want me to take them out?"

"N-no," she said somehow, resting her face on her forearm, looking down. "Something... something's coming... Oh, God... keep filming...ahhhh..."

Mom's body shook violently and she stuffed part of a towel into her mouth while she screeched. If it hadn't been for the towel, she would've blown the house apart. Mom was battered by a colossal orgasm, and I could see her squirting. Thank God for the towels. She came so hard that she squeezed two of the dildos out of her pussy, and one out of her ass. She was still screaming.

And then she went silent. She lay perfectly still, almost a dead thing, covered in a sheen of sweat. I kept filming, and now I could see her pussy and her distended knot throbbing. At least she was alive.

With no other instructions, I kept filming, but finally decided to break the silence. "Mom?"

She stirred ever so slightly.

"You okay?" I asked.

She stirred again. "Did I... did I shit myself?" she asked in a tiny voice.

"Nnnnnope," I replied. "Nearly took me out with one or two of those vibes shooting out of you, but you remained continent."

She trembled slightly at my response, I think it was meant to be a giggle. After what had happened, her body, lying virtually motionless, her ass still in the air, seemed rather empty, almost deflated. It was a bit of a disconnect for me.

"Gnnnn, I feel like a balloon that lost all its air," she moaned, seemingly reading my mind. "Just... gimme a minute..."

I didn't know what for, but I waited patiently. Did I keep filming? She hadn't told me to stop, but I think the show was over. I kept filming anyway, mom's pussy and ass still pulsing visibly at me.

I also for the first time noticed my raging hardon. Couldn't blame myself.

Eventually, mom moved again. She wiggled around and brought her hands back. With an excruciating slowness, she began pulling the toys out of herself, starting with her ass and groaning loudly the whole time. At one point she stopped for several seconds and shuddered, and I could see her holes squeezing shut again. Jesus, another orgasm?

Once her ass was empty, she started pulling the objects out of her cunt, and she moaned again. Her hands were sticky and glistening, as were the toys, pens, and markers. I couldn't believe she had all those in her. Mom was a machine.

I needed more than one dick.

Is... is that all of 'em?" she asked rather feebly. "I lose count."

"All of 'em I could account for," I replied, absurdly checking through the lens at her pussy and ass to see if she'd missed any.

She slumped off the pillow and folded towels onto her side, trembling and lying still for some seconds, holding herself. Her eyes were still closed, and if she hadn't been covered in sweat, I would think she was shivering and freezing to death. She was almost fetal in her position, and her shiny pussy winked at me from between her thighs. Her ass seemed to be slowly closing up again, although there was still a black hole in the center.

I just filmed. It could be edited later if nothing happened, but I'd let mom decide. This was her show, after all. Forget my up-close-and-personal camera work, there were other devices around the room still filming as well. This was going to be a video for the ages, no question.