Trying Something New Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I?"

"May you what?" Deidra asked, grinning and knowing damn well what Darren was after. "Are you asking to tongue wipe my dirty pussy for me?"

"Yes please. I'd like to have a taste."

Deidra spread her thighs a bit more, inviting Darren between her legs for a naughty treat. Darren leaned in and stuck out his tongue. Having been granted permission, he made contact with Deidra's taint, slowly licking his way up to her clitoris, collecting any excess urine that needed to be cleaned up. He then sucked one of her lips into his mouth, followed by the other.

When he was done, Darren gave her clit a final, soft kiss before leaning back. He took a moment to revel in the bitter flavor of her nectar before swallowing the small amount of urine he had managed to collect.

"Well?" She asked. "How was it?"

"Fantastic." Darren answered, well aware that he was becoming quite aroused. "One of the sexiest things I've experienced so far. And it actually had a nice taste. I'd definitely like to explore that kink a lot further."

"I think that could be arranged." Deidra told him with a smile. "For now, we should probably get back out to the living room."

Darren got to his feet, which gave Deidra the chance to see that his penis was fully erect once again.

"I guess you really did enjoy the taste of my pee!" She said with a giggle. "Naughty boy."

Deidra stood up from the toilet and flushed it. She then took the initiative of grabbing Darren's hard dick in her hand and using it to lead him back to the living room. Darren took the opportunity to put one of his hands on her bare ass as they made their way back.

Once back in the living room, Darren noticed that Tiffany had followed Deidra's lead, removing her panties. Now in only her black thigh-highs, everything was on full display. Darren and Deidra sat down next to each other on the couch, Deidra keeping one hand on Darren's cock, and Darren moving his hand from Deidra's ass to one of her tits.

Tiffany was on the other end of the couch while Josh and Jeff were sitting on the floor. They had also chosen to light up another joint, which Tiffany currently had. She took a drag and passed the joint to Deidra, who took it with her free hand while her other hand lightly rubbed and massaged Darren's penis.

"Did you two have fun?" Tiffany inquired as she exhaled.

"Lots!" Deidra answered. "Darren was even kind enough to lick me clean after."

"How sweet." Tiffany teased. "Judging by how hard that dick is, he must have enjoyed it."

"It was pretty hot." Darren admitted.

Darren accepted the joint from Deidra as she continued to fondle his cock.

"I didn't know that turned you on, Darren." Jeff said. "I might have to let you taste mine one of these days."

Darren exhaled the smoke, his manhood twitching in Deidra's hand as he pondered Jeff's offering. He then passed the joint to Josh. He then readjusted his hand from Deidra's tit, moving it between her legs and beginning to stroke his fingers along her slit.

At the other end of the couch, Tiffany turned toward Darren and Deidra, leaning against the arm of the couch and spreading her legs open.

"Hey Deidra..." She said. "...let's show Darren how much you enjoy eating me out. Come put your mouth on my horny cunt."

"My pleasure." Deidra responded. "I'm going to make you scream like a whore."

Deidra let go of Darren's penis and repositioned herself on all fours, lowering her face between Tiffany's legs. Her new position also left both her twat and ass waving around in Darren's face.

The men watched as Deidra planted several soft kisses all over Tiffany's vulva. Tiffany began to play with her own breasts as she enjoyed Deidra servicing her vagina. Darren reached over and inserted his index finger into Deidra's moist hole, sliding it in and out.

Wanting to help out, Jeff crawled over to the couch and started to lick up and down Darren's erect penis. This gave Josh the option of watching his wife being eaten out, or looking to his left and seeing Jeff's bare ass.

"Fuck yes." Tiffany squealed. "Eat that pussy, girl!"

"You look so hot right now, babe." Josh told his wife.

"I knew you'd like watching Deidra go down on me." Tiffany quipped. "You boys aren't the only ones who enjoy some naughty gay fun!"

Josh was fully erect as he looked over at Jeff still sucking Darren's cock, and also looking between Jeff's cheeks at his puckered anus.

"I need to put my cock in somebody!" Josh demanded.

Jeff slurped his mouth off of Darren's erection and looked back at his friend.

"I'd be happy to lend you my ass." Jeff offered. "Would you like that?"

"Yes please. Get that sexy little ass over here." Josh answered.

Jeff moved over on all fours next to the couch and Josh got behind him, sliding his thick penis along Jeff's crack.

"You better blow out that twink butthole, baby." Tiffany insisted, holding Deidra's head against her crotch. "Fuck him hard and fast!"

"I promise you I'm about to give Jeff's ass the fucking it deserves."

As Josh prepared to slide his cock up Jeff's rear, Darren moved himself behind Deidra. He held his erection and aimed it between her legs, easily sinking it into her juicy cunt. Deidra moaned as she felt him enter, but also remained focused on licking and sucking Tiffany's pussy.

Now every single guest was enjoying some action. Darren was staring down at Deidra's luscious buttocks as he pounded away between her legs. He couldn't resist the urge to stick one of his fingers in her asshole. Darren looked over and saw that Josh was already going to town on Jeff.

Tiffany was squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples as Deidra continued to eat her out. She was also watching her husband slam his cock into Jeff's ass.

Darren slid his finger out of Deidra's anus and brought it to his face, smelling it as he continued to thrust his cock into her vagina.

"I saw that, you dirty boy." Tiffany said, winking at Darren. "How is it? How does her booty hole smell?"

"Absolutely fantastic!"

Deidra's anal aroma only enhanced Darren's lust as he started to fuck her even harder. Josh was fucking Jeff with the same intensity. Tiffany pinched her nipples hard as her eyes rolled back and she squealed, orgasming into Deidra's mouth.

"Yes! YES!" Tiffany cried out.

That was enough to push Darren over the edge as his penis twitched and sperm began to flood into Deidra's twat. Darren gave her a hard smack on her ass as more jizz spurted into her.

Deidra pulled her face out of Tiffany's creamy snatch and smiled at her.

"Told you I'd make you scream." She said with a smile.

"You sure did." Tiffany agreed. "I forgot how good you were at eating pussy."

Darren pulled his manhood from between Deidra's legs, her vagina now a beautiful, sloppy mess. The three of them disengaged and stood up from the couch. Deidra turned to Darren and gave him a kiss on the lips, sharing the leftover taste of Tiffany's feminine flavor.

The three then turned their attention to Josh, who was still railing away at Jeff's asshole. Jeff was taking every inch like a champ of course, moaning as Josh's cock impaled him repeatedly.

"Looks like they're both close to cumming." Tiffany observed.

"I'm not surprised." Darren said. "Josh loves fucking buttholes and Jeff loves taking a dick, especially a fat one like Josh's."

"I understand you also enjoy riding a nice penis." Deidra teased. "And I think it's your turn to be bent over next, Darren. At least I hope it is."

"My pleasure." Darren replied. "I'd love for you to watch me take it up the ass."

This time it was Deidra giving Darren a smack on the rear.

As Josh continued to pound his gay friend's asshole, Jeff moaned again, ejaculating hands-free onto the carpet underneath him. Strings of sticky cum leaked and dribbled out of his penis. Josh responded in kind by driving his manhood deep into Jeff's rectum, climaxing and unloading into the well-used hole. Josh made certain his balls were drained before finally taking his cock out of Jeff's ass.

"Sorry I busted all over your carpet." Jeff said.

"Don't worry about it at all." Tiffany replied. "We've had cum fly all over this place."

Tiffany, Josh, and Jeff collected themselves and headed to the kitchen for some refreshments, leaving Darren and Deidra alone together.

"You were right about this being a successful first date." Darren said with a chuckle.

"I should say so." Deidra agreed with a beaming smile. "Your cum is literally leaking out of my vagina and running down my inner thigh."

"So would you be open to us continuing to build on this new and wonderful relationship?"

"Absolutely!" Deidra exclaimed. "So long as the sex stays dirty and exciting, I'm in. And so long as you promise to maintain a steady diet of penis in addition to us fucking each other."

"I wouldn't want it any other way." Darren told her.

Darren stepped toward her and they embraced in another kiss, their naked bodies and genitals touching as Darren reached behind Deidra's back and squeezed her butt cheeks in his hands.

"I'd love to find out what your asshole tastes like." Darren whispered. "Find out if it tastes just as good as it smells."

"That doesn't surprise me. Tiffany told me you were an ass man." Deidra said with another smile. "But before we discuss that... who do you think should get to fuck you next?"

"Well, I fucked Josh and then he fucked Jeff." Darren noted. "I think it's only fair for Jeff's dick to plow my ass in the next round."

"I think that sounds wonderful." Deidra told him. "And I love that you really gave it thoughtful consideration about which penis you should take."

"Thanks. Just trying to be fair and make sure everyone gets their turn."

"So when Jeff slides his cock into your ass..." Deidra added. "...perhaps I could spread my cheeks and let you taste every savory wrinkle of my butthole. Running your tongue up and down my crack. You could eat my dirty, sexy ass while yours is getting filled and fucked."

"I'd really enjoy that."

"Me too." Deidra said. "And that way it will give Josh and Tiffany a chance to have some good old fashioned marital sex while they watch their friends getting nasty."

They kissed again and Darren gave Deidra's buttocks another firm squeeze.

"I'm really glad Tiffany introduced us." He told her.

"So am I." Deidra agreed. "I think we're going to have a lot of fun together. I look forward to really pushing and testing the limits of your filth and kink."

"I can't wait!"

The two of them continued their sweet, casual discussion of ideas for future sexual scenarios until the others made their way back to the living room. Once all five were back together, things got underway on another fabulous round of group sex.

Darren immediately and eagerly offered his ass to Jeff, who was more than happy to accept the invitation for gay anal sex. As promised, Deidra treated Darren's tongue to her delicious butthole as he was being buttfucked by Jeff's cock. Tiffany and Josh had sex off to the side, watching their three raunchy friends as they made love.

Everyone agreed that Tiffany's sex party was a colossal success, and was certainly deserving of future installments.

12