Turn the Page: Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The walls had been painted a cool blue grey in color and the recessed ceiling lights blazed brightly despite the early hour in the day. This was because the windows at either end of the apartment had their shades drawn closed.

Terri had tried not to gape at the massive bed but it took the polite clearing of a person's throat to make her remember she wasn't alone in the room. She had at first thought, hoped, that the man answering the door was Nasir, her first client. Evidently not as her gaze fell upon an Arabic looking gentleman, resplendent in traditional robes, that was occupying one of the chairs in the room.

The big man, his bodyguard by his stance and attire, led Terri by the arm to stand before his boss. Behind Nasir, an equally tall if not as broad second bodyguard stood in attendance. He was slightly older than the man who had answered the door. His head was shaved bald so that the overhead lights bounced off his ebony pate. Almost as brutish looking as his partner, he had a weathered look to his visage that reminded her of Dontrell, Terri guessed he was a veteran as well.

Nasir was her client though and so she dropped her eyes demurely as she stood before him, hands loose at her sides. He was nothing like the fit athletic looking men who guarded him. If he was standing up, Terri would have estimated him to be no more than one or two inches taller than herself.

His sallow skin was pockmarked by acne scars, a beak like nose and two small black eyes above it gave him a vulture like appearance. A well-fed carrion bird in fact if the expansive gut beneath his robes was any indication. Terri was, to say the least, disappointed but she reasoned that her pleasure was the least thing of concern in this room right now.

"Your name?" His voice was the opposite of his physical appearance. Smooth, velvet toned and with a hint of a British accent that gave it a sophisticated, charming air almost.

"Terri... sir" she added belatedly.

"Short for?"

"Theresa, Sir." Terri answered more smoothly.

"Interesting. Well, I have places to be. Turn around Theresa, slowly. Let me see what I have to work with this day."

Slowly, Terri turned three hundred and sixty degrees until she came to face him once more. Nasir was nodding with a contented air. The lingerie selected by Jay set off the paleness of her skin tone, the bra that held her 34DD breasts was simple but expensive looking. It's silken material unable to hide the twin bumps of her pierced nipples. Her slim trim waistline, the gentle curve of her buttocks and her perfectly proportioned legs, given her diminutive 5'0 height, made her eye catching at any time.

"Very good Theresa," He snapped his fingers and the two men guarding him took a smart step back. "You may prepare me now."

Terri had no idea what was required of her, Jay hadn't warned her about this.

"Pardon me Sir, how exactly may I serve and please you?" Terri hoped this was what he would expect.

"Good, this is indeed new to you. As promised. Theresa, I wish you to lift my robes to free my manhood. Do this now."

Terri immediately dropped to her knees. She reached forward, plucking at his robes until she discovered a passage through them.

Carefully she pulled them to each side, exposing brown, plump, hairy thighs. Above them was a pair of black silk boxer shorts, she unbuttoned the front of them and then, as if lifting a baby bird from its nest, Terri carefully lifted his manhood free.

Manhood was probably a misleading description. Small, brown and wrinkled, his penis was at most an inch and a half long. Generously Terri felt he might be four inches long when fully erect. However, she very much doubted it. Job done, Terri got back to her feet and stood before him once again.

"Good, now, Joseph, Daniel. My items... quickly now."

The two bodyguards moved to obey him. One picked up a second chair and carried it over beside the one that Nasir was occupying. It served as a makeshift table when the second bodyguard placed a bottle of oil, scented strongly enough that Terri could smell it from five feet away, and a small pile of silk cloths.

"Excellent. Now Theresa, onto the bed. I wish you to stand on it, remove your bra and play with your breasts while looking at me."

Again, Terri lost no time in following his orders. She clambered onto the bed, noting the firmness of the mattress beneath her feet. She unclasped her bra, letting it drop to the floor before taking a large breast in either hand she began to fondle herself. Baron had left her in a state of arousal and the drugs she was dosed with kept that arousal going all day long.

Her nipples hardened as soon as the bra was removed. Her fingers moved around to tweak at each swollen bud, a soft moan coming from her throat as she did it. Terri looked at Nasir as she played with herself, pulling and pinching at her nipples, lifting a heavy firm breast high, then releasing it to flop meatily back into place.

From this distance she couldn't tell if her breast play was having any impact on this rich Arabian client's penis. She could tell it was having an effect on Joseph and Daniel however. The two bodyguards had taken up post behind and to each side of Nasir as he sat watching Terri.

As she played with herself, she stole furtive glances at the two brawny black bodyguards, their dark visages adding to her own pleasure. From their stances and the changing shadows around the crotches of their pants, Terri could see that both men approved of her small show.

"I am hard," Nasir announced proudly. Terri wasn't sure if he expected a round of applause or cheering perhaps from her given the way he passed on the information. Assuming that ignorance is bliss, she continued the work she'd been instructed to do.

"I am hard!" he repeated, "We may now begin."

Nasir lifted the bottle of oil from beside him, coating the palm of one hand with it. He then pressed this hand against his penis.

"Joseph, Daniel. Begin. Oh, and tenderly, slowly. I feel mellow today."

"Sir." The older of the two answered him. Terri continued to play with her breasts as all this was happening, trying to keep her confusion from her face. As she watched, the two black bodyguards shrugged off jackets, ties and shoes before walking towards the bed.

"Oh. Right. Begin." Terri thought to herself as they approached.

The slightly younger, heavier set man reached the edge of the bed first. He reached out his hand to take Terri by the waist and pulled her towards him.

"Tenderly. I said tenderly, Daniel," Terri heard Nasir chide Daniel's rough handed eagerness.

Daniel didn't let on that he had heard but the embrace into which he pulled Terri was gentle enough. His big arms wrapped around her, her body tight against him, the big man lowered his face to Terri's, his lips meeting hers in a closed mouthed kiss. The kiss progressed to open mouth, then open mouth with tongues in short order, the blonde, white woman sinking against his powerful chest as his lips squashed passionately against her own.

Breathless, Terri was released, stumbling back into the middle of the bed a little. There was a slight creaking as Joseph stepped onto the bed. He had removed his shirt while Daniel was kissing her.

Terri ran her hands over his hard torso as he stepped in to kiss her as well. A long powerful tongue invaded her mouth and Terri couldn't fight the soft moan of want that she exhaled into his mouth. He kissed her deeply and with more skill than his friend, a man who knew how to kiss without overwhelming his partner, using speed and pressure as tools to heighten the experience but without an overreliance on them. Once more, Terri found her chest heaving with excitement and a burning need for oxygen as Joseph broke their clinch.

"Good, good but some alacrity now or I will lose my hardness before I can finish." Nasir's voice raised a question within Terri. Was he really paying to just watch his bodyguards fuck her? It wasn't at all what Terri had imagined was going to happen but it was far better than she had dared hope. At least she would get her needs met, for now at least.

Daniel had been wasting no time while Joseph had been kissing her. He was now naked and tottering across the beds surface toward her. Like the rest of him, his cock was big, thick and black. On a par with Baron's, perhaps a shade smaller. It still topped a foot in length with a coke cans girth at its base.

He dropped clumsily onto both knees, his big black cock thrusting out before him. Terri crawled quickly toward him on all fours, mouth hanging open before ever she closed on him. Then her mouth was stretching wide to take the tip of his cock inside to a simultaneous grunting of approval from Daniel as he felt her lips surround his flesh and from Nasir looking on as the action unfolded.

As she slurped greedily on the black cock before her, Terri could hear the rustle of clothing from behind her as Joseph stripped as fast as he could. The movement of the mattress beneath her hands and knees heralded his approach. He pulled at the white silk panties, pulling them clear of her juicy moist pussy. Terri gave a small guttural moan as she felt the tip of his long powerful tongue lap experimentally at her labia. The lapping motion became faster and more urgent as he settled himself behind her, the black man spinning onto his back so that he could gain better access to her crotch.

Soon his tongue was rasping across her pussy lips and clit, long deep licks, each one stoking the fire within her tiny frame. His hands reached up to grab at her silk clad ass cheeks, kneading them as he buried his mouth against her slit, his tongue pushing inside.

"Huck glerck," Terri coughed around the wedge of cock in her mouth as Joseph ate her out like a man on death row enjoying his final steak dinner. She could feel an orgasm beginning to form within her, a promise of relief soon to come. And then the men were withdrawing from her.

Terri found herself being turned in place. She caught a glimpse of Nasir, still seated comfortably in his chair, a benign expression on his face as he slowly jerked himself off.

Now it was Joseph's cock in her mouth. The older of the two bodyguards had a cock even longer than his younger compatriot but it was noticeably thinner in girth. Noticeably thinner but still a long, thick black cock by anyone's standards. The head of his cock plunged inside her mouth, her chin already a saliva splattered mess from accommodating Daniel's cock, it grew wetter still as she drooled on his thrusting shaft, the black man silently gripping her by the back of the head, tufts of her short blonde hair sticking out between his fingers as he fucked her mouth.

Daniel had in turn lined his broadsword of a cock with Terri's well-prepared pussy. He entered her in a smooth thrust, timing it with Joseph's so that both cocks plugged her deeply at the same time.

She had been stretched and used by so many men in the past two years, but each time a big black cock entered her, it almost felt like the first time. Her pussy remained as tight as ever, muscles gripping at the sides of the meat spike entering her.

Terri's body resisted but in a way that was delicious to the male who was humping her. The perfect balance of impedance and acceptance.

It took Daniel almost three minutes of steady thrusting before most of his cock was smeared with her pussy juice, his black cock taking her with long deep thrusting movements while Joseph worked his own dick deeper into her throat.

Through luck or design, Joseph was touching at her gag point when her first orgasm broke. Terri bucking forwards and backwards on the two cocks spit roasting her as she shuddered and spasmed in orgasmic bliss.

"Uck, uurrrgh, uh, uh, uh, uck," the petite blonde's moans of pleasure and distress seemed to be music to her client's ears, his jerking motion increasing in time with her flailing climax.

The two bodyguards withdrew, allowing Terri only a moments respite. Daniel now lay on his back as Terri was turned once more to face him, behind her Joseph was already pushing into her still spasming pussy.

Terri bent her head, licking the big man's cock and nut sack. She could pick up the all too familiar taste of her own excretions on his skin. His cock had been drenched as she had orgasmed on its length and now Terri set to licking it clean.

Daniel enjoyed it, pushing his heavy scrotum at her so that she sucked on each ball like a puppy with a new chew toy. If she was a puppy then Joseph was inclined to give the dog a bone. He was hammering away at her now, Terri's big tits swinging in reaction to his forceful assault on her pussy.

"Ten-der-ly." Nasir made his presence known once more; the word delivered in a sing-song manner.

Joseph immediately dropped his pace. Terri had been enjoying it and was on the brink of telling him to go hard again when she remembered her place once more.

In front of her, Daniel had shifted position, lifting his hips high, his hands pulling his big buttocks apart. Terri knew what he wanted, leaning forward to thrust her pink tongue against his asshole. Her damp face pressed against his smooth ass cheek as she ate his asshole, an act of subservience she was happy to perform on the dominant black male.

A second orgasm, less intense than the first came and went before Terri once more heard her client speak.

"Bored now and I need to finish. Make her scream."

Daniel dropped to the bed, Terri just getting her head clear before his bulk collapsed onto the mattress. Joseph pulled out from her well used pussy and lifted her up onto the waiting Daniel's lap. She was impaled on the thick cock a heartbeat later, her pussy sliding down his length as she settled her weight above him. Terri made to push back up, to begin riding him but Daniel's strong hands were on her, holding her in place.

"Not yet," he said, the first words she had heard from him.

Behind her, Joseph was now pressing the tip of his cock against her asshole. The sphincter was dry save for a slight rivulet of sweat and pussy juice that had worked its way along the crack of her ass during the earlier sex. Now it was resisting the burrowing black cock pressed against it.

"Oh, oh, slow, go slow," Terri pleaded.

Deaf ears, deaf ears and uncaring souls. Her words were ignored by Joseph who with a grunt of satisfaction pushed inside her. The heartbeat delay that followed was incidental, it wasn't meant to allow her time to brace, it was just needed for Joseph to set himself for a good clean thrust.

He pushed hard and his cock moved deeper still inside her lily-white ass. Lily white until Josephs hand came zipping down in a lightening fast slap that had her right cheek burning like fire.

"Ahhhhhhhh" Terri screamed in response. "Ah, ah, ah, slow, ahhhhhh, uh, uh, uh, uh" her plea for them to slow down brought her a second slap, on her left cheek this time. Then it was all she could do to not pee herself as a third orgasm broke from nowhere as the two men began alternatingly thrusting in and out of her stuffed pussy and ass.

Over her grunts of pleasure, Terri heard a grunt from where Nasir still sat. She dropped her head on top of Daniel's chest, watching as the fastidious Arab picked up one of the silk cloths and began dabbing with it at his crotch.

As he lifted it clear she could see his cum, thin and runny, staining the cloth. Two more cloths were applied by him until Nasir appeared to be satisfied with his attempts to remove the small deposit of cum, he had unloaded on himself.

Terri rocked between the two big black men, a fourth orgasm well on its way, her mouth open and drooling as she grunted low like a pig.

Nasir seemed less than impressed that he was now waiting on his two men to finish taking their pleasure. He snapped his fingers in irritation and Terri's low grunts of pleasure rose to high pitched squeals as the two men sped up, fucking her mercilessly and with no regard to her comfort or satisfaction. Using her simply as a means to an end, a fuck toy. Daniel finished first, Joseph just six strokes behind him. Both cocks dumping their loads inside her, turning the squealing Terri into a mewling, sweating white cum dump.

They left her like that, shuddering in post orgasm as the two guards hurried to dress and then lead their boss from the room. None of them spoke to or acknowledged Terri.

Jay collected her a few minutes later, Terri stumbling along behind him as he escorted her back upstairs to her small bedroom.

She didn't recollect any part of her return journey, Terri kept her gaze down at the floor, simply following Jay's feet. Leaving her alone to clean up, the big man paused at the door to offer her some words.

"You did good. Nasir was happy an' that's what counts in this game. You aint got any more clients today so just clean yourself up, leave the clothes by the door, it'll get collected and laundered later. And hurry it up, you is drippin' on the floor."

Terri looked down to find cum was indeed leaking from her pussy and ass, her orifices weeping semen as she stood there half in a daze. Jay gone, she stripped, patting at the small deposit of spunk on the floor with the wadded lingerie in her hand. Then she entered the ensuite bathroom, climbing into the shower so that the hot water eased her sore muscles and more importantly washed the tears from her face.

A few hours later Terri was sitting on her bed with a book, Jay had provided her with a few. He had been fairly incredulous when she had made the request but if such a simple request would help keep her compliant then it was a ridiculously small price to pay.

There was a click as the door handle turned, the door itself swinging open to reveal the young man who had been standing guard earlier that day by the elevator, Stee-O Terri remembered as he stepped inside the room. He held a wooden tray in his hands, a small growl from her stomach reminding Terri that it had been hours since she'd eaten.

He placed the tray on the top of the small locker beside her bed. The plate had what looked to be Jambalaya heaped on it. The glass looked to contain some fruit juice; no doubt already laced with her evening dose of drugs.

Now that he'd set the platter of food down, Stee-O straightened up and began to unbuckle the belt about his waist. Terri gave a mournful glance at the food even as a part of her body south of her stomach reacted to his clear intentions.

Stee-O followed her gaze and gave a small shrug. "Food is gonna git cold on ya but it'll still taste good later. 'Sides if'n you are lookin' for somethin' warm in yer belly, well I gots jest the thing for ya."

Terri slid off the bed and onto her knees as he pushed his loose-fitting jeans down, his young black cock, already hard and eager for the fray, snapping free and jiggling left to right as he moved to stand before the kneeling Terri.

Chapter 3:

As usual it was Jay who appeared at her door the next morning. Seeing her nude and waiting to be escorted to Baron, her handler gave a low chuckle.

"Not this morning. You got another client in a bit. Someone saw that video I made of you with Tone." Jay paused then and cursed under his breath. "Fuck, I forgot. Tone. TONE! Where da fuck is you?"

"De fuck you want?" came a distant reply.

Jay didn't bother answering, he just stayed where he was, half in, half out of Terri's bedroom door.

A minute later and Tone appeared, bare chested and barefoot, his low hanging jean's the only clothing on his body. The beautiful black man was rubbing the sleep from his eyes despite it being well on into the morning.

"What man? Seriously, I was fuckin' sleeping." Tone had a petulant whine to his complaints. He seemed to consider himself above this whole thing and not for the first time, Terri wondered if his heart was in it the way Baron, Jay and young Stee-O's was.