Turn the Page: Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his cock from within Terri, slamming it forward so it speared Miss P's mouth in one smooth thrust. Then it was back inside Terri for a punishing series of strokes, then once more sliding between Miss P's pursed lips.

Like an Olympian fencer wielding a rapier, Tone slashed his rampant cock through the air with complete mastery, never missing his mark with his powerful weapon. Finally, he speared Miss P's mouth a final time, bucking forward so that as his cock began to spurt out his load, each jet of sperm was ejected straight into her gagging throat.

Miss P must have indeed paid top rate for her time with Terri and Tone. The black man recovered quickly and got to work once again, his cock running roughshod over both women's pussies for another thirty minutes, this time Miss P cumming twice to Terri single, if third overall, orgasm.

Close to ejaculating, Tone had Miss P on her back once more, cock buried deep inside but unmoving. He was holding her legs high, and wide, Terri knelt behind Miss P, supporting her head in her lap.

"Ohhh, fuck me, don't stop fucking me," Miss P whined, her quiet manner long since abandoned.

"Oh, I'll keep fuckin' ya, jes as soon as git the truth from those lips" he replied shifting so his cock withdrew ever so slightly from her sopping wet cunt.

"Truth, ahhhhh, what truth?" the wail mid-sentence as more of his cock left her body.

"You said you wanna get fucked like a whore, you done got fucked dat way. Now you gotta admit how you feel 'bout a black cock stirrin' up yer guts."

"Love it, love your cock...oh, oh, oh... your black cock in my guts." Miss P corrected herself rapidly as more cock disappeared.

Tone pushed back inside her once more, his black face, once so perfect, now scarred, an ugly peak into how his ugly soul must appear, looking down at Miss P and Terri from between her outstretched legs.

"Dat's right, dat's a real sluts answer. 'Cept you aint a slut, you said you wuz wantin' t'be a Whore. Deni best give you the full experience, cuz a Whore takes the nut deep in her whore womb!"

"Nooo, uh, uh, uhhh, uhhhh, uhhhhhhhh," Miss P's protest was cut short as Tone long stroked his cock, pulling it out till only the head flared her labia wide, then ramming it back to the hilt, once, twice, five hard powerful strokes was all it took before his scrotum slapped against her ass for the final time, his black cock spurting inside her.

Terri could nearly feel the spurting ejaculation, Miss P juddering against her in slow fluctuating oscillations, each tremble encompassing her entire body, triggered by the irregular spewing discharges of seed inside her.

Chapter 4:

Two days passed. Terri had no clients during that time, Jay explaining that midweek was a slack time for them. That didn't mean that Terri was left alone. Baron summoned her the morning after Miss P and Tone, spending a few hours with Terri bound to his bench. He left her there for an hour afterwards, her destroyed pussy leaking two deposits of his rich semen onto the leather padding of the bench.

Stee-O had visited her the following day, the eighteen-year-old using her ass roughly, the only orifice he had neglected on his first time with her.

He had delighted in her moans, the more she had grunted and groaned, the faster he had fucked her. With the energy and vitality of youth, he had left Terri sated and semi-conscious on the floor of her room, whistling tonelessly as he had left.

On the Friday, Jay had brought her breakfast. The orange juice was bitter with the taste of the drug, for some reason her handler had seen fit to double dose her. He left expressed orders for her to rest up as much as possible but to be ready to leave the apartment block by 4pm. The only other instructions he gave her was to wear a bikini and heels, with a coat over it.

There was only one bikini in the wardrobe so that was what Terri dressed herself in. It was a simple but classic bikini type, triangular pieced top that tied on the back and behind the neck, the bikini bottom tied above each hip, the front panel large enough to cover her tattoo, the thong back slipping comfortably between her pert ass cheeks. There was a pair of low black heels that matched along with a mid-length black coat to cover up the fact she was dressed that way. Before Jay took her out of the room, he removed the leather collar from about her neck, tossing it onto the bed behind her.

Jay escorted her to the elevator, there was no guard in sight, and Terri saw him press the button for the ground floor. They stepped quickly through the empty lobby and out onto the street.

It had been exactly a week since Terri had felt the sun directly on her face and she hesitated, enjoying the feeling of sunlight on her skin along with the cool breeze that came with it.

Jay plucked at her arm and she obediently followed him, climbing in through the side door of the non-descript panel van idling at the kerbside. Behind the driver's wheel sat Stee-O, another black man whom she didn't recognise sat in the passenger seat.

Jay slammed the door shut behind her, the van pealing away into traffic.

Aside from Terri and the two handlers up front, there were two other occupants seated in the back of the van. Two women, strangers to Terri, sat silently side by side, their eyes meeting Terri's but with no real flicker of life within them, just dull resigned expressions on their faces.

On the left was a statuesque looking redhead, her fiery hair falling down past her shoulders in a wavy cascade. Beside her sat a lovely looking brunette, she had an exotic cast to her features, not quite middle eastern but definitely possessing some Persian blood. Both women looked to be a few years older than Terri but given the life they were all now living, Terri wasn't quite sure she could be definite on their ages, the burden of this lifestyle aging them rapidly.

"I'm Terri," she whispered to the women.

The redhead gave her the briefest of nods in response, a ghost of a smile flickering across her face. The other woman however leaned forward slightly in turn to reply.

"I'm Sarah, this is Amy. First time?"

"First time... um no, I've had a couple of... of whatever you call what it is they make us do."

"No, I mean first time out of the building?"

"Oh, yes, yeah, I'm only... owned by Baron about a week." Terri winced slightly at admitting that she was Baron's property but it still seemed easier to say than to describe herself as one of his 'bitches'.

"Fuck, you are new" Sarah answered in a low voice. "Okay, I'm not sure where we are going, probably a party of some kind as there are three of us. Just keep things simple, don't wander off without checking it's okay, you don't want them catching you and punishing you for trying to get away. Laugh and joke with whoever we are meeting like it's your choice to be there. At parties, none of the customers want reminding we are being paid to perform. Last, for fuck's sake don't tell anyone what's happening or try get messages to the cops. Baron will find out and you'll be lucky if he just hurts you and puts you working the streets. Chances are he'd just as soon kill you."

This long speech sobered Terri like a bucket of icy water being flung in her face. The separation from her family, the enforced isolation. All that had seemed bad enough, but now to be told so casually that death was also a possibility. It cut her to the core. Not trusting herself to speak further, Terri gave a weak smile of thanks and leaned back in her chair, closing her eyes. The queasy feeling in her stomach having nothing to do with the bumpy ride of the van.

Given how long they drove and the lessening of traffic noise, Terri guessed they had left the city behind. The window at the back was blacked out and she didn't want to be spotted by either of their handlers trying to look out the windscreen. The clicking of the turn signal followed by the car slowing to a halt indicated that they had arrived at their destination.

The side door was pulled open and the three women stepped out and onto a gravel drive. The drive itself led to an impressive looking house, a mansion in all but name. As Terri took a quick look around her, she saw that the structure was on its own grounds, trees lined her view all around, obscuring the residents of this house from the gaze of passers-by.

If Terri had felt like gambling, she'd have put money on there being a wall circling the property line, probably a large automatic gate at the end of the driveway as well. Another prison it seemed, no matter how salubrious the setting.

They were hustled along, heeled shoes causing all three to wobble as they navigated the loose gravel surface of the driveway. Standing by the door was a nervous looking white guy in a suit, clasping and unclasping his hands in front of him as he monitored their approach.

"You're late," he hissed at Stee-O and his friend.

"Traffic," Stee-O replied in a bored tone.

"Three, just three? With the money I paid I expected more. I've got seven guys in there looking to be entertained. Seven! How the hell is seven going to divide into three?"

"Our bitches will handle seven easy, dat the kinda math they do best," Stee-O replied, obviously enjoying nettling the irate man.

"They better," came the furious hiss once more. The man in the suit waved a pudgy hand at the three women and started towards the front door. The black handler who had accompanied Stee-O held him back with a hand to the shoulder. The white guy flinched at the touch, stepping out of arms reach and nervously patted his immaculately coiffed hair, smoothing it in place.

He wasn't a big man physically, a middle-aged spread already in place despite the fact he didn't look to be thirty yet. Stee-O and his friend each had a good four inches in height on him and he was plainly ill at ease with both men looming so close. Equally obvious was the fact that he wished to hide his fear from them.

"What?" His irritation dripping out with his clipped question.

"There any other way off dis estate? Dis the only way out?"

"Just this driveway, the rest of the property is protected by a wall. Why?"

"No reason, den best we wait in de van, girls will go with you now. You bitches behave, hear me?"

All three nodded, Amy speaking for the first time to answer with a simple 'yes'.

"Good, game faces on den."

As Stee-O and the other man retreated back down the drive, Sarah elbowed Terri gently in the side. "Smile," she whispered, "remember, we are here to have fun, to be fun." Terri nodded, smiling as sunnily as she could manage and then they were off, following the man in the suit who was still wringing his hands anxiously.

They followed him through the large house, right to the rear of the building. There was a bland uniformity to the décor, an absence of a personal touch or style that made Terri think that this was a rental property, the man walking in front of them was not the owner. The cacophony of raised voices grew closer and louder. At a large set of double doors, the man in the suit paused to address the three women.

"Remember, these men are athletes. Winners. What they want, they get. There's no room today for fuck ups, you understand?"

"Just open the door," Sarah said leadenly.

The man sighed deeply, muttering under his breath something about the shit he had to put up with to make a deal, then he pushed the doors open and a wash of heated air blew over the group along with the din of laughter and shouting.

As the three women followed their host in through the double doors the noise died off for a nanosecond before rising in intensity once more. Cries of "Hells yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about, holy shit" echoed in the air. Terri stepped to one side so that she could see clearly who was making all the noise.

The room they had entered had the echoing vastness of a ballroom, a high ceiling lending to its grandeur. The entire back wall was constructed of glass, the natural light of the afternoon spilling through the floor to ceiling panes. The heat that the women had felt entering through the doors was from the large indoor swimming pool that dominated the centre of the room.

Two extremely well-developed black youths were in the pool, one of them clutching an American football, presumably they had been playing catch before the women's arrival. At the far end of the pool was a mid-sized bar, rows of bottles stacked the shelves behind it. The bar itself consisted of a horseshoe shaped oak counter with a half dozen bar stools arrayed around it.

Another two young black men were at the bar, each clutching a can of beer, sloppy grins plastered on their faces. Between Terri and her group and the pool itself lay two long divans, a huge black teen sitting on one of them. He almost seemed to have no neck, his massive, overdeveloped shoulders and chest stretching the t-shirt he wore.

Just behind the low couches was a table, some chairs around it. The last two of the seven 'athletes' their host had mentioned were sat one side of the table, drinks in hand. They seem to have been examining paperwork laid out before them.

On the other side of the table were three chairs, two of them occupied. On one sat a man remarkably similar in appearance to their host, the expensive suit and groomed head of hair a replica of each other. He looked uncomfortable, the clothing choice a poor one given the warmth of the room.

Beside him was sat a woman in a suit and skirt ensemble. She looked as uncomfortable as the man she was sat beside although they both were trying hard to mask it with smiles that were all teeth but no sincerity. She wore wide rimmed glasses and as she looked towards where Terri stood, the lens were misting up.

"Fucking finally man, I thought this was gonna be a total sausage fest," one of the youths by the bar yelled out.

"Hey, a promise is a promise, I told you I'd deliver," the man who had escorted the girls called back in a voice that rang heavily with forced camaraderie.

"The party's getting' started now," whooped one of the young men in the pool, he flung the ball towards the bar where it was caught and thrown back immediately.

To Terri's surprise it was Amy, monosyllabic until now who spoke next. The tall redhead tore her dark coat off to reveal a dark green bikini underneath it. She had large breasts, bigger than Terri's and her flaming mane of hair tossed behind her as she windmilled the coat with one arm, flinging it towards the white couple sat at the table.

"Nah fella's, NOW, the party's starting. Who wants to make me a drink?" She jogged towards the bar, laughing as she did, one of the men in the pool splashing water towards her that she nimbly dodged.

Sarah was pulling at her coat so Terri began to do the same. The brunette was fastest, revealing a lithe body beneath the coat, small perky breasts filling a tiny pink bikini that did little more than cover her nipples and pussy... barely. She also let a peal of giddy laughter ring out before tottering to the side of the pool.

Sarah pulled her shoes off, sitting down then to hang her legs into the warm water. The two men in the pool immediately abandoned their ball, surging through the water to where she sat.

Terri tossed her coat to one side. She felt the huge youths' eyes on her but he unnerved her with his immense bulk so instead she chose to sidle over to the table, standing behind the two young men, an arm draping familiarly over each of their shoulders.

"Hi, I'm Terri" she said cheerfully. To her surprise, it wasn't as hard to fake gaiety as she'd feared. There was a certain euphoria in being free of Baron's brothel if only for a while and the exuberance of the young men was infectious.

"Jake, Marty" the two men replied, shifting in their seats to better talk to her. Jake pulled his chair back, patting his lap for Terri to take a seat.

As she did, a blare of music filled the room, Amy's whooping yell sounding out as she threw her arms around the man who had kicked off the music, kissing him before throwing her head back in laughter once more.

"Guys, guys," the man sat across the table tried to get Jake and Marty's attention. The man who had escorted Terri inside joined his two companions. "Guys, maybe we can finish up our business before you get to partying? Get this done and all the more reason to celebrate, you know?"

"Business?" Terri found herself asking before catching herself. She shouldn't be prying, that was a rule.

"Yeah, business. Terri, was it? Maybe you should go fetch yourself a drink for a minute."

Clearly irked by his business being side-tracked by the women's arrival, the man took out his displeasure on Terri.

"Nah, she should stay," Jake said, wrapping his arms around Terri's waist, cuddling her so that her rounded behind pressed against his crotch. "We got all day to sign these contracts, like if we do sign them. Aint that so Bro?"

"Yup, plenny time," Marty agreed. He leant in towards Terri, his eyes glued to her full cleavage. "We is headin' to college, jes tryin' to decide which one is all. Everybody wants us, everybody wants us to play." He looked up from her breasts, grinning into her face, "We football Gods and everyone worshippin' us" he delivered without a shred of humility.

"Gods is right," this came from the man who had met the women at the door, "sign now and your temple will be the best university in the country."

He waited for a response but both Jake and Marty were fully enraptured with Terri now, their eyes on her and her alone.

The woman seated beside them gave a low groan of disgust, her eyes rolling in her head behind the fogged lenes of her glasses.

Surreptitiously the three sports agents shifted their chairs back from the table, once they were clear of the table itself, they picked their chairs up, carrying them a few feet away. From a point of physically distancing themselves from the 'party' that was starting, the move was fairly fruitless, the gain was psychological on their part.

Behind her, Terri could hear the laughter coming from the others, occasional splashing of water as Sarah and the two young men in the pool continued to flirt. She shifted herself in Jake's lap, his hard on already pressing against her. Marty, still leaning in, ran a hand up from her knee, stopping halfway up her thigh and slowly stroking the sensitive skin in that spot.

"So, you a football fan Terri? What team you behind?" Marty posed the question without looking at her face, his eyes still on her chest.

"I don't really follow football," Terri answered truthfully enough, "I guess you could say I'm more about the players than I am the game itself."

"You weren't a cheerleader then?" This was from Jake, his chin resting on the upper part of her back, his breath hot on her skin. Terri could feel her inner slut beating its chest as the proximity of the two young athletes turned her on.

"No, never was," she answered, her breathing quickening as Marty placed his free hand on her other leg, applying a little pressure so that they moved apart, his hands stealing upwards, fingers dancing lightly on her soft inner thigh flesh.

"You got the body for it, right Marty?"

"Damn right she do, makes the girls we knew in high school look plain as fuck," Marty agreed, throwing a wink up at Terri, his spiralling, sweeping fingers now a scarce inch from her bikini clad crotch.

Jake's mouth moved higher up her back. Terri could feel it's progress as warm air from his mouth tingled against her skin. She felt him take hold of the tied strap around her neck, probably between his teeth. There was a tugging pressure and then the loosely fixed strap fell away, the knot unravelling. Her breath caught at the sensation, this caused her breasts to rise and fall suddenly. That was all that was needed for the bikini top to fall away from her large tits, exposing them to Marty.