Turn the Page: Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well wake de fuck up, you got work to do today," Jay barked at him, clearly unimpressed by the other man's attitude. If Baron was the leader of this particular pack of wolves, Jay was definitely his right-hand man, his enforcer.

"What work?" Tone, pulled a half-crumpled box of smokes from the back pocket of his jeans, sticking one between his lips while he began patting himself down in search of a light.

Jay leaned back against the door jamb, waiting for Tone to light up.

Still sitting on the bed, Terri wondered if she should make herself scarce but at the same time, she wanted to hear what was said. Knowledge might not have granted her power but it was still better than ignorance.

Finally, Tone got his smoke lit and he drew in a lungful before looking sideways at Jay's impatient scowl.

"New client comin' today, seems they saw your video with her," Jay nodded absently towards the seated Terri. "Seems they want a threesome, them, her an' you."

As Jay spoke, Tone was already shaking his head.

"I don't do that shit, not no more. Get someone else, I don't wanna be in a room with some dickless wierdo helpin' them fuck this bitch. Some white guy checkin' my ass out. Nah, fuck dat shit, I'm out."

"I'm out," Jay mimicked Tone's words, pitching his voice high like a child's. He held up his right hand in front of Tone's face, three fingers extended out.

"One," Jay said, curling a finger back, "there is no fuckin' 'out', this is it so stop cryin' like a bitch."

"Two", a second finger curled inwards, "I wasn't askin' you, I was tellin' you."

"Three", the last finger curled back so that a large fist now wagged in front of Tone's face. "I checked out the client an' I don't think even you is gonna complain."

The fist hovered there between them, Terri watched as Tone bit back a retort, swallowing it and forcing his face into its usual sneer. "I'll get showered then."

"Yeah, you do that," Jay replied and turned to Terri. "You can stay like that; I'll get someone to bring you food and den I'll come get ya when it's time to go."

<<>>

In the end it was Tone who collected Terri. The young black man stormed into her room, clearly in a huff. Terri was lying naked on her bed, a book in hand.

He crossed over to the wardrobe, pulling and yanking the selection of clothing within. Eventually he selected a short satin robe that he then tossed at Terri which she took for an order to wear it. The robe was pale pink in color and short enough that it barely fell far enough down to cover her bare buttocks. Terri belted it closed and then meekly followed Tone out into the hallway. He turned left rather than right towards the elevator and Terri followed him to the apartment next to the large one occupied by herself, Baron and Jay.

This apartment hadn't been completely gutted like the room that she had provided Nasir his entertainment in. The kitchen had been removed in order to enlarge the sitting room section but as Terri stepped inside, she noted that the bed she could see through an open door was regular sized. King sized, yes, but not the monstrosity she'd been fucked on yesterday.

Inside a demur looking woman was sitting primly on a comfortable looking chair. The chair looked comfortable but the woman occupying it certainly didn't. She was older than Terri, very early forties, her hair was long with bangs, a mousy brown in color. The dark blue pants suit, the sensible haircut and her general air gave Terri the immediate impression of a business woman, maybe a lawyer.

The blonde woman surreptitiously scanned the room in search of her client, assuming that this woman perhaps was there accompanying him. Though who would take a lawyer to a brothel?

"Miss P?" Tone asked, shutting the door behind him.

"Yes, yes," the woman said, standing up quickly, holding her hand out towards him, then dropping it with an embarrassed snort. "Sorry, umm, this is all very new to me."

"All good," Tone replied.

Terri couldn't believe her ears, the petulance and arrogance he had demonstrated earlier were gone now, the young man acting the total professional. Jay's 'pep talk' had certainly made an impression on him.

"Everything good, you satisfied?" He enquired solicitously of Miss P.

"Very much so," the woman replied, examining both Tone and Terri with a judicious stare.

Terri didn't quite match her stare but she did take the opportunity to examine the client in turn. Standing now, Terri figured the woman to be four or so inches taller than her own 5'0. The older woman was slim, fit looking along with it. She probably didn't weigh more than one hundred and ten, maybe one hundred and fifteen pounds.

Miss P took off her suit jacket, laying it carefully over the back of the chair. Terri could see the woman's nervousness in her movements, she wanted to say something, anything, to reassure her. That she, a woman forced into prostitution, wanted to comfort a person paying for her services spoke volumes for Terri's gentle nature. Sadly, it was that very nature to help others, a naivety, that had gotten her into this situation to begin with.

The older woman had by now removed her white blouse as well, a simple white bra lay beneath it. Self-conscious the woman crossed her arms over her chest, stepping from one foot to the other, shuffling in embarrassment.

She had little to be embarrassed about to Terri's eye. Her trim figure was enviable for a woman her age, her small breasts looked to be 32B in size and her white skin was freckled on the shoulders, with a dusting across the bridge of her nose now that Terri was openly looking.

There was an obvious tension in the air, for some reason Tone didn't seem in any rush to defuse it. The silence might have continued for longer except that a creak of a footstep sounded outside the apartment door and this gave Tone a start. The tall black man unfolded his body from the leaning pose he had adopted against the wall.

"Let's go to the bedroom, dat okay with you Miss P?" The business woman nodded and Tone walked ahead of the two women, standing to one side as they entered the bedroom, shutting the door behind them when they were through. He pulled off his own shirt, his finely sculpted body on show, Miss P let out a low hiss, the air in her lungs exuding slowly at the sight of his body.

Moving with the cocksure air of a man who knows he is highly desirable, Tone closed the distance between himself and Miss P, his arms going around her narrow waist, pulling her close so that the bare skin of their torso's came into contact with one another.

"So, you liked what you saw online huh?" Tone said, his voice all honey and warmth now. Miss P nodded; lips compressed tightly like she couldn't trust her own voice.

Tone, caressed her face with a finger, tracing it along her cheek, down across her jawline. He tilted her chin up so that Miss P was staring up into his handsome face, marred by the lurid scar. His thumb traced across her lips and Miss P quivered at this intimate gesture.

"Yeah, you liked what you saw and you came all the way over here. Coz you just needin' to be treated like a whore, eh? You want some black cock tearin' you up, using you like a bitch. Yeah? Dat what you came here for? Black cock and a nasty blonde whore to suck on dat pussy of yours as well?"

"Eeep" Miss P warbled in response.

Standing behind her, Terri could see the other woman trembling like a new born colt in Tone's embrace, her legs shaking as if she might collapse at any moment.

Tone dropped a hand to Miss P's ass, cupped the tight little behind firmly, squeezing it like he was buying an orange in a market. The older woman chirped again, this time less confused, more turned on in sound.

"Yeah, dats what you want, dats what you paid for and dat's exactly what you gonna get. Bitch." Tone pushed Miss P lightly as he named her as a bitch, the woman staggering back in surprise, her pupils were wide though, her arousal obvious.

"C'mere" Tone said to Terri, reaching out to grab the tied belt of her robe. He hauled her forward, her bare feet skittering on the floor as she tried to keep her balance. Tone pulled the robe open, pulling it from her shoulders so that the robe slipped down her body leaving her nude. Terri could feel Miss P's eyes on her as well, the wave of lust that was emanating from the woman was an almost physical thing.

"Take my clothes off," Tone ordered Terri who immediately began to do so, working the jeans open quickly. While Terri stripped him, Tone jerked his chin at Miss P. "De fuck you waitin' on bitch? Get your skinny white ass nekkid right now."

In less than a minute, the three of them had been reduced to bare flesh, not a stitch of clothing on any of them. Tone might have bitched and whined to Jay about having to do this but now that he was in the room, he was clearly enjoying his role as ringmaster. The black man pulled Miss P forward by the arm, though Terri noted that he took care to be gentle enough when laying hands on the client, so that she stood beside Terri.

Then putting one hand on each woman's shoulder, Tone pressed down, so that the two white women dropped to their knees before him.

"Get suckin' sluts," he said, closing his eyes in anticipation.

This was a first for Terri. She had been in the same room as Louise when they'd been with a number of basketball players, but they had occupied separate hotel beds at that time. She had never shared the same man, the same cock with a woman before.

She was marginally faster than Miss P at moving her head towards Tone's cock, probably the other woman's nerves causing to hesitate slightly. Tone's cock was as beautifully formed and proportioned as the rest of his body. A shade under a foot long, its surface was veined lightly, giving it an almost smooth looking surface.

She had sampled his cock before although at the time her mind had not been fully engaged with the task, the shock of her descent into being owned and pimped still fresh. Now though her mouth clasped around the head of his cock readily, greedily almost.

Miss P leaned in close as well, her fine hair brushing Terri's face as she pushed close, her mouth scouring the length of the hard cock, moving down almost to the root so that her freckled nose was tickled by Tone's groomed pubic hair. Tone's hands dropped down onto their heads, patting them like they were a pair of favoured pets.

"Yeah, use those tongues, get right in there, lick that cock bitches" he groaned hornily.

Terri and Miss P switched over, Terri's tongue tracking across Tone's nut sack while Miss P valiantly struggled with Tone's big black cock. Her lips stretched painfully wide as she gorged herself on his shaft, the hard flesh heavy on her tongue as it filled her small novice mouth.

Tone eased himself back from where they knelt, athletically leaping onto the bed. Two pairs of eyes followed him as he sprang onto the mattress, drinking in the sight of his ebony skinned muscular ass. He flopped onto the bed, patting the mattress on either side of him. The two women required no further encouragement and they moved as one to join him.

The two women curled themselves around Tone's outstretched body. Terri adopted a similar position to the one she used to wake Baron in the mornings, her head resting on Tone's ab ridged stomach, the tip of his cock between her lips. Miss P lay further up, her slim white figure moulding itself against his jacked physique, her lips pressed to his.

Her tongue played across his, darting like a viper, his arm cradled her, his hand running over her pert ass cheeks so that the older woman's breathing would catch at times as Tone's fingers dug into her yielding flesh.

The awkward tension of earlier was long gone. This might have only come to pass because Miss P had decided to pay for sex but whatever the catalyst had been, there was an energy in the room now, one shared by the three of them.

Terri's sexual need was always strong within her, more so now that she had been drugged into a heightened state of desire. Miss P seemed to be a normally repressed person finally opening herself, thirsty to finally sup from the cup of her darkest fantasies. Tone... Tone was an enigma. Charismatic one moment, childish and sulking the next. Rakish and desirable at all times. He was in a bed with two attractive women and was making the most of the moment.

He batted Terri free of his cock, pulling Miss P onto his chest. Terri saw his intention, grabbed at the other woman's legs and hoisted them into place on either side of Tone.

Straddling the black man, Miss P moaned lustily, the culmination of her desire at hand, a big black cock moments from entering her. Terri continued to help. She rose to her knees, her large firm chest rubbing against Miss P's back as the young woman helped support the less experienced Miss P, Terri hand guiding Tone's beautiful cock till it was aimed dead centre at the pussy hovering above it. Still supported somewhat by Terri, the client slowly sank down, gasping loudly as the big cock pushed past the lips on her pussy, moving steadily but slowly inside.

Terri remembered her own initiation to a large cock, the mixed feelings of fear, awe, pride and passion as her pussy was filled, stretched, conquered by the hard black dick within it. She could see that Miss P was going through the same cascade of emotions, low grunts and groans spilling from her mouth as she shuddered uncontrollably, still sinking further down onto the cock impaling her.

At about five inches she locked up, her pussy unable to accommodate any more, at least right now. Terri caressed the small firm tits, lightly squeezing the nipples, bending closer to nuzzle at Miss P's neck with her lips.

Tone slowly worked his cock in and out, thrilling Miss P who continued to moan wordlessly as she was teased and fucked by the double team of ebony and ivory.

"Eh...eh....eh, eh, eh, ahhhhhh!" The first orgasm of the encounter finally arrived a few minutes later, the slender frame of Miss P jerking away from Terri's loose embrace, only to collapse on Tone's chest as the pleasure of the moment overtook her.

Tone gave her a short while to soak it in before lifting her clear of him. Terri wasted no time taking over, needing no help to guide the now glistening cock into her own hungry snatch. She let out a gasp of victory and contentment as the sizeable length of meat drilled its way within her. The petite blonde braced herself, hands flat on

Tone's solid chest before launching herself straight into a frantic humping act. Her body was built for this as many had commented in the past, the young woman needing only the briefest of time till her pussy stretched itself sufficiently to allow almost all of his length within her. Terri continued to ride and grind down on his cock as Tone began to meet her frenzied energy with his own angry thrusts.

"Dat's it, ride dat cock you cunt," he snarled, a large hand gripping onto one of Terri's heaving tits forcefully.

She threw herself onto it with a snarl of need, the snarl rising to a shriek of victory as her tiny body took his entire length, his trimmed pubes tickling her labia briefly as their crotches meshed.

"Jesus," Terri heard from behind her as Miss P drank in the vision of Terri going berserk on the gorgeous black man's cock. The blonde didn't let her victory sate her need for more, she continued her wild ride, gyrating on Tone, pushing herself into an erotic haze as she rode on, her orgasm beckoning her forward.

"Cumming, oh, cumming," she moaned soon after, tits swaying drunkenly as her body shook in the backlash of her climax.

Tone was less chivalrous with Terri than he had been with Miss P. The difference between a whore and a client. He didn't let her enjoy the reverberations of her hard-won orgasm. He simply toppled her limp body off of him, before scrambling to his own knees and advancing on Miss P who was still wide eyed at the display she'd just witnessed.

The timid business woman backed away slightly from his advance, the scar fashioned sneer on his face even more pronounced as he reached for her.

Tone was less gentle now, his blood on fire, his innate desire to dominate the two women preeminent in his psyche now. His manhandled her onto her back, spreading her legs wide so he could mount her.

Miss P's squeals brought Terri back to her senses. She looked over her shoulder to see Tone crouching over the brunette, a pale leg draped over each shoulder as he hammered away at her, bull like in his need to drive his big black cock further still into her tight white body.

Still woozy from her own climax, Terri began to crawl to Miss P's side, holding her face close to the squealing woman's ear.

"Breathe" she whispered into the older woman's ear. Her voice didn't reach Tone, the handsome face set in a sneering mask of determination, sweat gathering on his smooth forehead as he hammered away like a man possessed.

"Breathe" she repeated, "Slow breaths, don't focus on the cock moving in, think about it moving out." The high-pitched squealing slowly stopped, deep shuddering breaths replacing them.

"Good" Terri complimented her, kissing her ear gently. "Now it's not enough to take it, you need to want it. Want it, need it, want that big black cock taking you hard, deep, so deep."

"So deep" Miss P echoed Terri's words. "Want, ooooh, want... uh, deep."

"So good" Terri whispered. She lifted her face from Miss P's ear and looked down at the other woman's face. Terri had never really felt any particular desire for another woman. Her lesbian tryst with two women in New Orleans aside, she was all about cock, black cock.

That said, Miss P had requested Terri as part of her deal. Terri bent over, her lips meeting Miss P's gently, ready to pull away immediately if the other woman seemed to object. She didn't. Miss P ceased her laboured breathing to mash her lips, her tongue against Terri's.

Terri felt herself rising into the air, her mouth still locked to Miss P's. It was Tone, the muscular pimp lifting her so that her short frame was directly in line with Miss P, her big breasts rubbing against the smaller ones of the woman beneath her.

A little gasp of air from Miss P directly into Terri's mouth was the moment Tone pulled fully out of the brunette's pussy. The corresponding gasp from Terri was when Tone's cock re-entered her pussy. He began fucking her doggie style, his flesh smacking into her upturned ass with rapidity as he plunged in and out.

Beneath her, Miss P was squirming her lithe body against Terri's, tongues lashing out against one another in a storm of soft yielding flesh and hard hot passion. Terri could feel the other woman's hands playing with her 34DD breasts, fingers pulling and playing with the piercing transfixing Terri's nipples.

A second orgasm, intense and electrifying from the sensation of Tone's bruising fucking and Miss P's intoxicating ardour. This time she got to enjoy it fully, Tone pressing on, unceasing as her pussy gripped and squeezed his cock as it spasmed.

Then she was being shifted again, the young black man pulling her onto her back, thrusting her knees out to either side of her, his firm grip spreading them wide. On his knees, cock in one hand he fed it rapidly inside of her, pounding away once more. Miss P crawled over, her mane of hair falling across Terri's torso as the other woman bent over to lick at Terri's tit.

The sensation passed quickly as Tone grabbed at Miss P by the back of her neck, slamming her head against Terri's stomach, her cheek pushed tight to Terri's belly. Tone held her in place so that Miss P's eyes were glued to the sight of his cock thrashing back and forth in Terri's pussy.

"You wanted de full whore treatment, here it cums," Tone snarled.