Turn the Page: Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri moved close to his hard young body, her hand stealing to where his broad cock hung, small hand stroking it like she was petting a rabbit.

"Fuck me" she breathed into his chest.

"Why de fuck not" he answered, arms wrapping around her waist.

Chapter 6:

Terri was on all fours, a ten-inch black cock plundering her pussy as she rocked back into the leisurely thrusts. The party had been in full swing for nearly an hour now, this was her fourth cock so far and she was heading for her sixth orgasm.

Diagonal to her on her left and facing her, Sarah was also on her hands and knees as she was fucked.

On Terri's right, Amy moaned as she was mounted doggystyle by another man.

Marty had somehow become the chief conductor for the orgy, maybe because he had thought of throwing the women into the pool first. Whatever the reason, he had taken it on himself to pair people off, call out positions and so forth.

Even as he fucked, he was watching others and calling out advice and abuse. Right now, he was gripping Amy by her long red hair and riding her like he was going to war the next day.

"Let make 'em kiss" he crowed. There was a wordless growl of agreement from the other men, even the three not currently burying themselves in tender white flesh.

Terri, Sarah and Amy were encouraged to crawl forward while a cock remained in their pussy's. Crawling forward until their heads were bumping off of one another.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The young men chanted in unison.

Terri looked over at Sarah who rolled her eyes slightly in wry amusement at the young men and their antics. Terri was mildly shocked that Sarah didn't seem as cock drunk as Terri was, a glance to her right confirmed that while Amy moaned and thrilled to the pounding of Marty's cock inside her, she also seemed to have good control over her faculties.

Maybe they weren't drugged or maybe they'd been on the game so long they had become less susceptible to the pleasures of getting good and fucked. Black fucked.

Still the young men kept calling out for the three women to kiss. To oblige them, Sarah turned her head pushing her mouth against Terri's. Terri kept her mouth closed at first, not sure how she felt about this. She didn't want to seem pushy or...

Then Terri felt Sarah's tongue seeking entry, the young blonde's lips parted slightly and Sarah pressed inside, her tongue brushing Terri's aside, exploring the blonde's mouth with abandon.

The kiss broke and Terri's eyes were unfocused, her senses overcome with the raw passion of the moment. Then Amy, cold silent Amy, was kissing her. The redhead feasted on Terri's mouth with even greater fervour than Sarah had displayed and Terri orgasmed on the cock slapping inside her. That threw her, she'd never have believed a kiss to be able to bring her to orgasm like that.

The three women kissed and necked like that under the gaze of the young men for a few more minutes until one by one by one the three powerful athletes came within each prostitute.

As Sarah and Amy were seeded, the two women had been locked in a kiss. As the supporting cocks withdrew, the two of them continued to kiss, then touch and finally grapple with one another. Mouths went to tits, fingers explored clits, nipples, labia and soft rounded asses.

Terri crawled past the legs of the men. All six of them were standing in a rough circle surrounding Sarah and Amy who were now entwinned on the tiled floor, Amy's face pushed against Sarah's shaved pussy, a tendril of semen dripping from Amy's chin as she ate Sarah out.

Terri staggered to her feet. She had climbed the foothills of the mountain but there was still a summit to be conquered. Weaving as she walked, Terri headed to where she had last seen Jane and Daquon.

Poor Jane.

As Terri rounded the table, she saw what the aftermath had been for the black cock virgin and her struggle with Daquon's horse cock.

The suit jacket was unbuttoned and askew, slipping off of one shoulder. The neatly pressed white blouse was almost see through at the front, saliva and cum soaking it through to the pale white skin beneath. Jane herself was almost unrecognisable, the lower half of her face a mess of Daquon's copious sperm and her chin a morass of spit and sputum. The glasses were crooked on her face now, her eyes pinched closed in pain. Jane was rubbing her face beneath each ear, her jaw paining her from the strain of attempting to accommodate his size over such a long period of time.

Terri drew herself up at the sight, her heart going out to the woman. Her words from earlier had made it clear she hadn't been involved with or approving of the hiring of Terri, Sarah and Amy for the amusement of these young men. Moreover, her two partners had literally thrown her to the wolves and fled, abandoning her in favour of material gain.

The soft-hearted blonde crouched beside Jane, her arm going around her to support her, to help her climb to her feet.

"It's all good. You did it," Terri said comfortingly.

Daquon was back on the couch, his cock hard and huge. From the look of the cum splattering Jane, he had only just finished up a few minutes earlier but already he looked ready for round two.

Good.

"You did it," Terri repeated, "How about you find a bathroom, clean yourself up. I'll cover here for you."

"You... you will?" Terri nodded with a soft smile on her open attractive face.

"Th-thank you, oh thank you. It's just... just so big," Jane said, her words slurred from her sore jaw. She stumbled away and Terri scarcely heard the door to the room open and close because she only had eyes for the huge black cock jutting out from Daquon's waist.

Terri walked over, walking towards him as sensuously as she knew how. Her small body was curved and full in all the right places, built for sin, built for fucking.

Daquon watched her approach, the couch her was lying across seemed too small for him. He was easily six feet eight in height, his weight was probably greater than her pimp's three hundred odd pounds. Unlike Baron though, the young man seemed to be solid muscle despite his bulk.

"Hi, I'm Terri," she purred as she introduced herself for what felt like the tenth time that day. She lowered herself onto the couch, half draping her small frame over his massive bulk. Her hands found the buttons on his shirt, popping them open one by one.

"Daquon," he replied in a disinterested voice, head turning to regard the door Jane had disappeared through.

Terri pulled his shirt open, her hands running over his dark skin, the hard pectoral muscles unyielding as she touched them. Her attention dropped lower, her hands now working on his belt buckle.

"Fuck me," Terri said to him softly.

"You can't handle it, tiny thing like you. Where's that other bitch gone to?"

Terri got his belt open, popping the button open on his waistband as well so that she could pull his pants wide, freeing his huge black cock properly. It was massive, fourteen inches at least, thicker than her wrist, dark as night and hard as hell. She pressed her face to his chest, her small tongue gliding over his nipple.

"Fuck me," she repeated, pleading with him.

"I tole ya already, yer cute n all but too damn small."

Her breasts mashed against him, soft and full as Terri moulded her body against him. Her lips and tongue continued to drift over his chest while her hand lightly stroked his enormous horse cock.

"Use me," she urged him, her handling of his cock becoming more insistent, small hand coaxing the shaft.

"Ummm," this took him by surprise.

"Use me, fuck me, break me," Terri spoke low and slow as she continued to play with him, she could feel his cock throbbing in her hands, jumping at her words.

"You're... umm, to... to... small," Daquon didn't seem as solid in his convictions now.

"Fuck me. Wrap those big hands round my body, my little white throat. Choke me. Push that donkey dick deep into me, fuck me like you hate me."

"Fu...fuck it, you gone and asked fer this bitch."

The big man reared up out of the low-lying couch, Terri still wrapped around him. He held her in place with a single hand pushed into the small of her back. Now that he was standing tall and she was this close to him, Terri fully appreciated the sheer immensity of his size. The oft used phrase, 'Built like a brick shithouse' would have been a low bar estimate of this young colossus.

Daquon handled her like she weighed nothing, he turned her one hundred and eighty degrees so that Terri felt her back pressing against his hard chest, her face turned to the room. The other young men remained clustered around Sarah and Amy. Through the tangle of male legs, Terri could make out flashes of white skin as the two prostitutes continued to play with one another while their audience looked on, jacking off at the vision unfolding before them.

Her mind was torn free of the homoerotic performance taking place by the sensation of Daquon's huge member pressing against the narrow slit betwixt her legs. Her breath shuddered into a series of short, sharp inhalations and exhalations that were more akin to a woman giving birth. It felt like she was giving birth once again only this time in reverse as his massive cock bludgeoned against her tight pussy as it sought entry.

By a miracle of genetics, her body managed to accommodate the head of his cock, her pussy spasming in revolt but accepting it at the same time. Daquon's hands moved further up her body till the spade like appendages engulfed Terri's big tits. Her weight was only slightly supported now by this change in his grip and she found herself sinking, millimetres at a time instead of inches, down the firefighter's pole that he called a cock.

Then he began walking.

The big lumbering beast of a man began to take short but deliberate strides across the room while Terri's petite body hung impaled on his black staff. Each step jarred her, her body shifting with the impact.

Her engorged nipples rubbed off the palms of his hands with a delicious friction that on its own would have had her squirming in pleasure. This was just the sauce to the meal that Daquon was having on her flesh however. His slow march across the room was causing her to bounce slightly on his cock, shifting up ever so slightly but descending further onto the pussy destroying black cock on each pitch downwards.

"Uhh-huuugh, uhh-huuugh" Terri chorused as the big man walked along.

"Uhh-huuugh, uhh-huuugh, uh, uh...uhhhhhhhhh," Terri came hard on the seventh stride. Her arms and legs, sticking out on either side flapped and flailed like she was a baby bird seeking flight for the first time.

"I said, I said. You asked fer it bitch," Daquon commented, walking on as if the beautiful white woman in the midst of an erotic seizure on his giant black cock was no hindrance at all to him.

"Uh-uh-uh... Jesus.... Uh-uhhhhh-uhhh-huuugh" Terri came again, even harder it seemed as his cock had wedged itself still further within her. Even as the orgasm hit her like a steam train, the former writer turned enforced whore was able to comprehend that Daquon had only hit the fifteenth step on his walk.

She came a third time, her orgasmic cry more of a tortured squawk when he came to a halt. Daquon had walked the width of the room, only stopping now that he and his impaled burden had reached the big glass windows that overlooked the back of the house.

Through eyes that had teared up from body wracking climaxes, Terri's blurred vision could make out the manicured lawn and trimmed hedges of the mansion's grounds.

His hand lay flat on her taut stomach, she fancied he would be able to feel the movement of his cock as it churned her innards to goo. A breeze of pressure on her shoulder blades and Terri felt herself falling forwards, her hands stretching out in front of her, instinctively seeking a bulwark to seize onto. Her hands slapped against the glass wall before her and Terri found herself bracing against it as he backed up a half foot, stretching her out almost perpendicular to his upright position.

Impaled, laid out almost horizontal with only the slenderest of handholds keeping her aloft, Terri felt like a child's toy in the hands of a giant. Her breasts, full and heavy, swayed gently beneath her as Daquon's grip moved to her hips, his fingers almost touching as his hands held her at the waist.

Daquon then began to stroke forwards and backwards with his thrusts. Up until then, the fucking had been almost incidental to the journey across the room. Now Daquon was actually driving his cock within her with purpose. The difference was huge as was her next orgasm.

"Nooooo, uhhh, uh, uh, t-too, too much... urrrgh, ugh, uh, so, so much cock, fuck, so much cock," Terri bleated as she came down from the inarticulate screaming orgasm.

Daquan fucked her without a missed beat, his pace the same as his gait, slow, methodical and without hope of diversion. He had an end goal and was intent on taking the most direct route to it.

Heavy, long deep thrusts shook Terri to her core, her big tits swayed drunkenly, the oversized movements of her breasts almost painful if it hadn't been overshadowed by the overabundance of sensations emanating from her stuffed cunt.

"Shit, oh shit you are ripping me, Jesus you are too big uhhhh."

"Uh-huh," his answer was casually delivered but his tone was tight with the strain of his own pleasure. Another orgasm built, broke, the nucleus of the climax radiating pleasure from her core to the tips of her fingers, toes and tits in tsunami sized waves of carnal excess all in two thundering heartbeats.

"Jesus, Jesus, never.... uhhhhhrrrgghh. You, you are gonna, gonna break me, if, if you keep going like this, uh, uh," Terri croaked out post orgasm.

"Uh-Huh, mean to," he said, booming voice crackling with his own pleasure as Terri perfect pussy gobbled on his shaft like a rapacious entity, intent of gorging itself on black cock.

His cock speared to new depths and Terri's hands slid weakly down the smooth glass of the window to hang down towards the floor, her head nodding forward just as weakly.

To an observer it looked like the giant of a youth was humping heavily against a life-sized rag doll, Terri's limbs flopping limply as Daquon powered his way to his own impending orgasm.

A powerful jet of cum sluicing into her womb brought Terri round, conscious enough to burble drunkenly through spit flecked lips as she had yet another staggering climax in reaction to his copious deposit of semen flooding her interior.

Daquon turned around, actually beating his chest in triumph with one large clenched fist as the semi-conscious pixie haired whore hung slackly on his huge black cock.

Jake turned his head to answer Daquan's bellowing victory call with one of his own, his hand milking his cock out over Amy's upturned ass while the redhead ate splotches of semen off Sarah's flat firm stomach.

Chapter 7:

The aftermath from the orgy had been three very used, very tired whores returning to Baron's stables late that night.

The big pimp had been furious, even in her almost comatose state Terri had heard him screaming abuse through the phone. She assumed it had been one of the agents that had been the victim of his ire. They must have made good on the three women's condition though because Baron's voice had dropped soon after and when she caught a glimpse of him when he called into her room to check on the condition of his 'property', he had been all smiles.

The orgy earned Terri an entire day's rest and she was glad of it, her first real rest since arriving in Shreveport so long ago that she'd begun to lose track of the time. Terri audibly groaned when Jay woke her after her day off to tell her she had another outside contract.

"You musta really impressed," the pimp mused, helping Terri into a tight fitting short green dress. "Yeah, seems like the client who hired you the other day wants you for a basketball player this time."

Terri could only nod tiredly, plastering a fake smile on her face as she followed Jay out of the door.

"Jay, wait!" came a shout from Baron's room. Baron himself appeared a moment later, Stee-O trailing behind him.

"Stee-O can take her, seem's a simple job. I need you here. Some motherfucker short changed one of our street bitches last night. Example needs settin' an' you my guy."

Jay nodded simply, passing his grip on Terri's arm over to Stee-O who led the dejectedly compliant young blonde towards the elevator.

Then it was into the back of the van once more, this time Terri alone in the back, Stee-O riding upfront solo. Terri felt her eyelids drooping and the rocking of the vans progress lulled her ever nearer to sleep.

'Just five minutes sleep, all I need' she thought to herself as her head lolled forward.

Terri was asleep when the high-pitched scream woke her. She was groggy when the van door slammed open, a long set of arms reaching inside to pull her out onto the street. The confused young woman was pulled along, her sleep deprived, drug laced mind barely registering Stee-O lying prone on the street, eyes closed in unconsciousness, jaw hanging slack, clearly broken. Then she was being pushed into another vehicle and for a time she blacked out, her mind unable to deal with the suddenness, the speed of everything that was happening.

<<>>

"Oh, oh, oh my god, oh my god, oh, oh, oh.... Ohhhhhhhh" the all too familiar phrasing of a woman on the cusp of orgasm drifted through the fog in Terri's mind, lifting her from it. Her eyelids flickered, opening slowly to find herself looking through the windscreen of a vehicle as it wound its way through traffic on a highway.

Terri turned her head to her left to take in the driver. A familiar looking male who turned to give her a big smile before settling his attention back on the road ahead.

"C-Coach?" Terri asked. Dream or reality, she wasn't sure she could trust her senses anymore.

Coach Jonah Crewel grunted in the affirmative, never taking his eyes off the road. He reached down beside him, pulling out a bottle of water which he passed to Terri.

"Drink up, you need to flush that shit they been giving you out of your system. There's another couple of bottles when you get through that one" he said.

Terri nodded, gratefully accepting the plastic bottle. She opened the cap, drinking greedily the cool clear liquid within.

"I'd say you were more trouble than you are worth, getting yourself taken like that, only turns out you are worth the hassle. Crazy ass woman, sexy assed bitch." Jonah's familiar laughter took the string from his words and for the first time in what felt like forever, Terri didn't have to force the smile that crept onto her own face.

"H-how?" she asked, taking another long deep draught of water.

Jonah jerked a thumb behind him, "You made a friend, and she helped us out" he said.

Terri looked behind her, realising for the first time that she was travelling in a van not unlike the one she was rescued from. In the back of the van, lying naked on a pile of cushion, was Jane Greggs.

The college sports agent had her legs wrapped around the waist of a naked black male. It took a moment for her brain to piece things together but eventually she recognised the young man fucking Jane so enthusiastically as Karl, one of the Coach's players.

"I heard on the grapevine," Terri watched Karl's cock bury itself deep within the moaning Jane as Jonah began talking once more, "Heard about some college agents using some of Baron's women to encourage some sign ups. I got some contacts, few of my boys over the years have been snapped up by the same college.

Anyway, I got hold of Jane here and when we compared notes, I knew the woman who had helped her out could only be you. After that it was just a matter of arranging another booking for you so we could snatch you back."