Turn the Page: Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And... and this," Terri asked nodding toward Jane who was now on all fours, as Karl rode her like a jockey going for the finishing post, his hand slapping her ass cheek in encouragement.

"That, ahh, let's just say that myself and the boys wanted to show our appreciation for her help and we wanted her to have a better introduction to some fine dark meat than what she got at the orgy."

Terri settled back into the chair, half listening as her rescuer explained how she was booked on a flight home, her bags somewhere in the back of the van behind the writhing figures achieving mutual orgasms.

She only refocused as Jonah was pulling into the drop off point at the airport.

"Don't take this the wrong way Terri but I don't expect to see you back her in Shreveport, hell in Louisiana even. You got way too much danger tagging onto that fine ass of yours. It's a big world, go find somewhere else to bring your kinda combustible dilemmas to. 'Kay?"

"Sure thing Coach" she mumbled, still as compliant as ever.