Turn the Page: Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck dude. Jesus, you aint gonna believe what she's got done to her tits!"

"What? What?" Jake responded to Marty's shocked exclamation.

"The fucking nipples are pierced, both of 'em. And she got like Queen of spades symbols marked on them an' all!"

"Lemme see, lemme see" Jake said excitedly, moving to stand up which pushed Terri to her feet as well.

Terri found herself turning, her ass resting on the tables edge, her face turned towards the pool. The two young black players were open mouthed, almost jiggling with lust and glee at the sight of her bare breasts.

"Take it off, like all of it," Marty urged.

Terri reached behind her back, pulling the remaining strap loose and letting the bikini top fall to the tiled floor. A playful urge kicked in and she shimmied her upper body slightly, her large tits swaying and wobbling as she did so. As one the two young men grabbed at their own crotches, gripping their cocks through their clothes at the display of white flesh before them.

Behind them, Terri could see that things were hotting up for Sarah and Amy as well. Amy was pinned front and back between the two men who had been at the bar. Both had their hands running up and down her pale body, her red hair a vibrant splash of color between the unrelieved black of the two football players whose faces were pressed close to her, one kissing her passionately on the mouth, the other with his mouth on her neck like a vampire from an old Hammer horror movie.

Sarah was still sitting on the edge of the pool but Terri could see her bikini bottom floating on the now calm waters, one of the men who had been playing catch was now face first between her legs.

If Sarah's facial expression was to be believed, the young man had as much skill as he had passion, eating her out while the brunette moaned in a low voice. His friend stood looking on, no doubt biding his time till it was his turn.

Terri saw all that in a matter of moments, then Jake was in front of her, his height and broad shoulders screening the pool from her view. The young man took a hold of the butterfly knotted straps at her hips, pulling on them slowly so that her bikini bottom fell loose and then was gradually pulled away from between her legs.

"I wanted to see if you were pierced down there as well, but you got something even better going on huh?" Jake had stepped back to pull the thong free and so he and Marty saw the tattoo between her legs at almost the same time.

"Shit, this girl's a total slut aint she?" Marty said loudly.

"Total," Terri agreed in a low voice. There was a resignation to her acceptance of his declaration. Not that she was upset about her addiction to black men and more importantly, sex with them. It was just a hint of regret that her value would always be her craving for black cock, nothing else. A hint of regret that was there one moment, gone the next as the two young men facing her began pulling their pants down.

"Oh. My. God." Terri heard from behind her, one of the two men who were acting as agents for a college seeking to sign some or all of these young athletes.

"I can't,... I can't believe... I mean, are they going to fuck, right here and now? I... I thought they'd go to a bedroom or something."

The other man's words could easily have been construed to show his shock at the sight of the two large cocks that were bobbing before Terri. Each one about ten inches in length, hard and black.

"Pig's. All of you. All of them. Just pigs." The lone female sports agent didn't mince her words, softly spoken as they were but Terri's keen hearing picked up on them nonetheless.

Then she found herself sinking to her knees, pure instinct, her head level with the table top behind her. Jake and Marty moved forward to crowd her, their rampant cocks swaying like thick tree branches before a stiff breeze.

Terri took both in her hands, tilting them up so that she could run her tongue along the underside of each of them with a series of long slow licks. Her tongue was flared wide, hanging from her mouth as she lapped along their lengths like she was parched. She was parched after a fashion but for want of sexual stimuli, not water.

Chapter 5:

The heat in the room seemed to flare up as Terri went from one cock to the next, licking and sucking on one while her dainty hand fisted the other waiting cock. It wasn't the room that was increasing in temperature, although the heated swimming pool had the by-product of making the air in the room muggy.

It was Terri herself, the drug enhanced need within her burning through her veins. To the young woman, she felt that with each encounter she was losing more and more of her ability to hold herself apart from the sex, to be more than just a receptacle for a man's desires and cock.

Each time Baron turned her out, prostituted her, Terri was becoming less independent, less a writer, a mother, a woman with her own ideas.

She was turning into an animal perpetually on heat, a female dog desiring to be humped by an Alpha. A bitch. One of Baron's bitches.

The two men were touching her as she sucked on them, hands lightly stroking her face, her short shorn blonde hair, her shoulders and her large heavy breasts. Each touch was another shovel of coal into the furnace of her need.

"Yo!"

Even as caught up as she was in the black cocks occupying her mouth and hands, the bass bellow from behind her was impossible for Terri to ignore.

"College boy, Yo, College boy." Terri didn't stop her worship of the two black cocks, but she could tell the voice was from the huge black youth she had bypassed earlier.

"Duquan?" This was the voice of one of the men, one of the college sports agents. Terri inhaled Marty's cock, her fingers cupping and jostling Jake's scrotum.

"What's the bitches name?" Duquan's bass rumbled out.

"I, uh, I ummm, I don't actually know Duquan. Perhaps ask her yourself?"

The confusion in his voice painted a mental picture for Terri. She could see his pale confused expression in her mind, not needing to look behind her.

"Not the whore, the bitch beside you."

Terri almost choked on Marty's cock with that comment. Surprise and the young man forcing his cock deeper into her mouth almost robbing her of the ability to breathe normally.

"Ummm Jane, this is Jane Greggs. A member of our team."

"Yo, Yo Jane. You look like my 11th grade English teacher, Miss Charles."

"Oookay, thanks I guess." This was the voice of the female agent now. The confusion was clear in her voice but Terri could also pick up on a bit of nervousness and disgust at the same time.

"I wanted to fuck Miss Charles. I want to fuck you."

There was a silence after this last booming statement. Had Terri a pin to drop she'd have heard it chiming as it hit the tiled floor of the room. Her hands scooted down Marty's wet cock, rubbing at the saliva she had drooled onto its length. The two young men had shaved their pubes off completely, crotches completely hairless. She wasn't sure if that was a sports thing or just something they had both independently decided to do, but she liked the feel of it, liked how her spit ran down the length of their impressive shafts to the root.

In the silence after Daquan's words, Terri could hear faint moans and cries, two different female voices, Sarah and Amy being fully employed by the four young men with them.

"No." Jane Greggs reply was unequivocal.

"You want ma name on that sheet of paper. I want your mouth on my cock. It that simple."

If Jane's simple response had sounded firm. Daquon's deep voice made his own terms sound as if they were beyond protestation.

"Jane..." one of the other agents began to speak.

"No Henry."

"Jane, think about this."

"Charles if you want him to sign the damn contract so badly, you suck his cock, okay?"

Terri couldn't help but admire Jane's resolve. Had she ever possessed the same ability to refuse a black cock? Her benumbed mind, high on drugs and dopamine, couldn't recall.

Marty and Jake began to lift Terri up, they didn't bring her far, just laying her out on the table she was kneeling beside. Terri could feel the paperwork against her skin as her nude body was displayed upon the surface of the table.

"Dammit," it sounded like Henry's voice and sure enough one of the suit bedecked agents came into view. Gingerly he lifted Terri arms, legs, even rolling her slightly to one side as he gathered up the contracts from the table. He nodded briefly towards where Marty and Jake stood, backing away as one of the naked black men moved towards where Terri's head lay.

"I'm waitin' and I aint waitin' much fuckin' longer" Daquon's deep voice reverberated in Terri's ears.

She felt her legs being lifted and she quickly looked down the length of her nude body to see Jake draping her lower limbs over his shoulders, he had pulled her shoes off to leave her barefoot. Now his cock was rubbing at the point of entry to her greedy damp pussy. The head pushed in and Terri's mouth opened up into a groan of satisfaction as his black cock corked the void between her thighs. Marty stepped forward quickly, his cock flopping down across her upturned face. Terri's lips finding the smooth shaft as it lay diagonally across her cheek, nose and mouth. The butterfly kisses she planted on his meat helped to somewhat stifle her moans for the moment.

Marty tilted Terri's head to the side so that she could suck on his cock more comfortably. On the table in this position, she could make out some movement peripherally but she was still able to track the turn of events as she listened in.

"Jane?" Henry's voice was pitched higher now, disturbed by the sight of Terri being plugged by two black cocks just a matter of a few feet from him or by the prospect of Daquon leaving without signing the contract. Perhaps both.

"What Henry? What? You really expect me to get on my knees for a damn signature?" Jane sounded calmer than she should given what was happening and the position she was being put in.

"If the kid signs for another college, then it'll be on you that we lost the best freshman offensive lineman in the country. You'll be on your knees then, begging to keep your job."

"You know what. Some days you really are a cunt, you know that, Henry? A real cunt." Terri heard Jane give a low sigh of resignation.

"Uh, uh, uh," Terri grunted into the cock sawing between her lips.

Jake had settled into a rhythm with his thrusts but from nowhere he threw three deep pounding thrusts into her supine body, Terri's legs hopping off his broad shoulders as she was rocked back on the table top.

"Fine, Daquon. I'll give you head but that's it."

Terri wanted to see the prim and proper Jane Greggs with a black cock but that would mean spitting out the hard dick in her own mouth. Terri wasn't ready to make that sacrifice.

Jake was gripping her hips hard now, evidently closing in on his ejaculation. Terri hadn't orgasmed yet but she was drawing near as well. She began humping her pelvis up off the flat surface of the table, looking to get an extra inch of hard flesh inside her, seeking extra stimulation to her tight pussy as he speared in and out. She could tell from his uneven tempo that she only had moments before he shot his load.

Terri tore her mouth away from Marty's cock, still keeping a hand on it however.

"Faster, uh, uh, uh, yes, faster, right there, yes, right fucking there," she squealed desperate to get off.

To his credit, Jake gritted his teeth, bending his will to keep from spilling his seed too quickly. He managed a half dozen fast deep strokes before clutching her soft flesh hard, fingers digging deep.

Jake wheezed, gasping for air and Terri could feel his cock thrumming inside her as he spurted his semen into her womb. It was the match in the powder barrel for her own impending climax, Terri almost sat upright in a single jerking spasm as fireworks tore through her body. She released her hold on Marty's cock, running her fingers through her short blonde hair, mussing it as she lolled about on the table, letting the pleasure take her.

"No, you two can fuck off, I'm not doing this in front of an audience."

Terri heard through the fog of pleasure. Jane, still trying to dictate terms before sucking Daquon's cock.

"Hey, we're supposed to keep an eye on things," Charles voiced his objection to being told to leave the room.

Zzzzzziiip, Whump.

The sound of Daquon pulling his zipper down noisily followed by the noise of a very big black cock slapping free.

"Shit, oh shit," Henry said, disbelief thick in his voice.

"Umm, sure, sure Jane, we can leave you alone with th... we'll give you some space," Charles said changing his mind at the sight of Daquon's cock.

Terri took the opportunity to turn her head to see what was going on behind her. Of Charles and Henry, all she could see was their backs as they beat a hasty retreat from the room.

Daquon was standing up, his massive cock dangling between his legs. Jane Greggs stood open mouthed before him, shock, horror and awe battling it out on her face.

"It's... it's like a... a horse's cock," she muttered. Daquon grinned at her words.

"Yup and you gets to suck it."

Terri had lost track of Jake and Marty so caught up was she in the drama between Jane and Daquon but they hadn't lost track of her. She found herself being pulled off the table and turned at the same time. Her bare feet touched the tiled floor and the insistent guiding hands that had pulled her there completed turning her so that she faced Daquon and Jane over the table, her hands gripping the edge of it as one of the young men bent her over it.

"Let's see how that bubble butt likes havin' a big black cock in it," Marty chortled. The young football player, just eighteen years old, spat in the palm of his hand, rubbing a gob of spit between the perfect pale globes of her behind, slathering his saliva over the entrance to her asshole.

Terri felt his impatience to get inside her, felt it as it mirrored her own. His cock pushed steadily against the small sphincter, wedging itself inside. Terri's eyes widened in pleasure and pain as his cock began worming its length within her ass, her jaw slowly fell slack, hanging down as she became lost in the pleasure, a slave to her black cock desire. He began to open her up with shallow thrusts, forcing her butt to accommodate more and more of his length.

Jane had only gone onto her knees because the huge figure of Daquon had pushed her there, two hands that seemed like the paws of a grizzly bear resting firmly on her shoulders as she sank to the floor.

The sports agent started to remove her glasses, the lens constantly fogging up in the heat of the room but he stopped her with a sausage thick finger pushing the eyewear back up the bridge of her nose.

"Nope, I fuckin' like them on you. Sexy as fuck. Now get your mouth on my meat."

As Marty pushed half his length into Terri's ass, hammering away like he was driving a nail into a plank of wood, Jane Greggs let her lips touch the flesh of a black man's cock for the first time. Terri didn't stifle the moan that slipped from her mouth. It was part pleasure from the big cock banging her ass but also longing as she saw Daquon's flaccid monster stir to life as Jane drew her lips tentatively along it.

The horse cock trembled like a leaf in the storm before Jane and Terri began to witness it sluggishly coming to life. Blood pulsed through the big veins criss-crossing the length of the shaft, the freakishly big cock swelling and growing with each heartbeat. More moans left Terri's throat as Marty fucked her hard, a thin line of drool leaking from the corner of her mouth, the petite blonde actually salivating at the sight of Daquon's pussy-breaking black cock.

Marty reached over her, gripping her pixie length hair at the back of her crown. He gripped it tight, keeping Terri's head tilted back so that she could clearly see what was happening on the other side of the table and at the same time allowing Marty to urge her back onto his thrusting cock.

"Mmmhp-ummmph" Jane gasped as the cock bounced against her mouth. Ninety percent erect and it was way too wide for her to take fully into her mouth. All she could do was lick and suckle the flesh as best she could, running her tongue against it, jerking the shaft with her two hands.

There was a sheen of perspiration on her face, a look of concentration on her face as Jane did her best to get him off. She didn't like the deal but it was in her nature to honour her word and any agreement she entered into.

Marty came a few minutes after he began fucking her ass and Terri gripped the edge of the table tightly as he bucked on her soft butt, feeling the warmth of his load seeping inside.

The teen pulled out a minute or so later, a snot of thick cum squeezing out of Terri's ass as his cock departed. The young mother turned prostitute held onto the table, her legs trembling and weak from two hard fucks one after another. Her eyes continued to track the massive slab of dick flesh that the uptight agent was struggling with on the far side of the table.

Terri staggered upright, moving unsteadily on her feet, intent on both helping out Jane and helping herself to Daquon. She didn't make it that far, three tottering steps and then Terri was whisked up into Jakes strong arms, the grinning teen whirling around on the spot as he held her cradled in his strong arms.

The spinning stopped and now it was Jake who was staggering, all credit to him though he never came close to dropping Terri despite his self-inflicted dizziness. Terri could see Amy, her red hair a lodestone to the eye, on her back, a young man driving in and out of her powerfully, Amy's long legs wrapped around his waist.

Sarah was lying at the pools edge, her pert breasts covered in cum, her partners still standing above her, milking their big black cocks dry as they dripped the last of their cum onto her body. The pretty brunette was writhing at their feet, her hands now on her tits as she massaged their sperm into her skin.

A soft grunt of triumph and Amy's partner was rearing up, his face twisted as he poured his own tribute into Amy's body. Nine very sweaty, sated men and women all beside the big clear pool.

"Let's clean 'em off" Marty yelled, milliseconds before his fellows had the same idea. The two men standing over Sarah simply rolled her over the edge with an ungentlemanly shove from their feet. Amy was picked up by her arms and legs, the two men holding her swinging her back and forth a couple of times to build up momentum and then they flung her through the air so that she landed in a windmill of flailing limbs and billowing hair smack dab in the middle of the pool.

"Oh no," Terri groaned.

"Oh yes" Jake grinned.

The young man held her tight to him and took off in a sprint, cannonballing into the pool, sinking to the bottom with Terri still cradled in his arms. As he touched the floor of the pool, he released Terri and they both struck out for the surface, splitting the water with practised strokes.

Terri swam the short distance to the edge of the pool, holding the rim as she wiped the water from her face, smoothing her hair back.

Behind her she could hear the splashing and mock screams as Amy and Sarah navigated their own way out of the pool. Turning to pull herself up, Terri found a large hand extended towards her.

"Hi, I'm Terri," she smiled up at the young man offering to help her. She wasn't sure but she thought he might have been one of the men at the bar, that would mean he'd already been with Amy.

He hoisted her clear with a simple demonstration of strength that had Terri's pulse racing once more. Two black cocks, two orgasms. That was just an aperitif for her.