All Comments on 'Turning Him Gay For Pay Pt. 09'

by alanabirequest

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmmm

Would be hot to have more selfsucking with female involved , maybe women pushing is cock in his mouth and they could play with is ass , getting it ready for a real huge cock . 😉

alanabirequestalanabirequestover 7 years agoAuthor
More self sucking will be in Pt 10

Thanks for the feedback! The first couple chapters in this series have self sucking scenes. The next chapter, Pt 10, will have that as well. Glad you enjoy that activity!

- Alana

katt2007katt2007over 7 years ago
Awesome

Great to see you continuing with this incredibly hot story, but it ended too soon! I neeeeed more!

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago

very entertaining, but no longer believable. still a good read tho..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 9?

Will there be a chapter 9? You can't go gay for pay without tonguing some studly asshole!

Dlmattyfetish82Dlmattyfetish82over 7 years ago
I would so do this for my wife

When is 10 coming i love your storie alot and would love to read more wife wants to know if this is real or if its made up either way she loves it

alanabirequestalanabirequestover 7 years agoAuthor
It's a mix of real and fantasy ...

This story started out loosely based on my own fantasy of my boyfriend (at that time) doing for me what thousands of women do for their men. In other words, a same sex erotic show. I started noticing more and more erotica for women that featured hot men with other hot, studly men. They didn't seem stereotypically "gay", and were exactly the kind of sexy hunky men that most women dream about.

The explosive moment for me was seeing those men sucking cock! I thought my pussy would melt right there. So that became the basis for the story. And I actually did pester my boyfriend to consider sucking cock for me. I had given him dozens of hot lesbian shows. Why not a little reciprocation? He thought about it and would let me tease him with porn, but he never went through with it.

The other "real" part is that I know a few women who own photo studios, and who also shoot private boudoir photos, usually for couples or girls sending them to husbands or boyfriends overseas. One of those women did a photoshoot very similar to the one I described in the first couple of chapters.

The rest has been a mix of my own perverted fantasies or those of women I know or who have written to me after reading this series. Women really do love to watch guys suck cock. It's sexy as hell. And the bigger and more beautiful the cock, the hotter it is to see a guy giving that cock a world class, deepthroat blowjob!

Of course many parts are unrealistic or even impossible. It's fantasy. And it gets me off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why....

Why sooooo long between chapter? Lol

alanabirequestalanabirequestabout 7 years agoAuthor
Why so long between chapters ...

Well, mostly because my passions are always shifting from one to another. My overwhelming passion is women, not men. Nine out of ten days I'm obsessed with all things lesbian. In my personal life I devote most of my time to lesbian relationships. But oddly, when I write, I think about that whole aesthetic ... how insanely erotic it is when a manly stud sucks a huge gorgeous cock. Once I've had my fill, so to speak, I lose my passion for it and all I can think about are hot girls and delicious pussy.

I'll be back in my cock mood again soon enough and will add more chapters. I don't want Chris to go all the way gay, even though I've gotten a lot of email asking for that outcome. Instead I want to have him evolve into sort of a new standard for straight men, very similar to that of "straight" women, where women can kiss other girls and eat all the pussy they want as long as they are basically hetero. I see guys also being able to suck cock but otherwise be hetero. I think most guys have no idea how many women would LOVE to see them give pornstar blowjobs.

katt2007katt2007almost 7 years ago
Please....

Please give us the next chapter! Really looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Enjoying the series

Other than the piss play, I am really enjoying this series. I am a single male and have often wondered what it would be like to have sex with another man. If I had a wife or girl friend that wanted to see me suck a cock, I would do it for them. Keep up the good work and looking forward to the next chapter in the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's time...

...for another chapter! We are all waiting. This story is fab!

minervilminervilover 6 years ago
Sad ....

Pretty sad you didnt finish you're story , hot stuff ....

Arronbird85Arronbird85over 6 years ago

I love that she basically paraded Chris around with his dick out. The fact that people saw the whole thing and cheered him on for getting jerked off in public is such a turn on. Would’ve been extra sexy if he shot his big viagra fueled load in front t of people. Hopefully we get to find out what his next gig is.... hopefully he performs in front of a gay bar... maybe he can get sucked by a new guy this time :)

minervilminervilabout 6 years ago
Someone should

Someone should continue this story , too good to just end that way . Anyone up for it or know someone who wants to do it ?

alanabirequestalanabirequestabout 6 years agoAuthor
Long overdue new chapter ...

Sorry for the long absence. I am writing a new chapter now. No promises on when it will be published here. But at least you can rest assured it IS in the works.

katt2007katt2007about 6 years ago
Awesome!

Looking forward to the next chapter!

alanabirequestalanabirequestalmost 6 years agoAuthor
New chapter is on its way ...

I just submitted Turning Him Gay For Pay Pt 10 a few minutes ago. Usually publishes in 3 or 4 days, so look out for it around June 12th or so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous