All Comments on 'Twin Awakenings Ch. 05'

by WannaPetMyKitty

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Dani1212Dani1212almost 9 years ago
What!

Is she not the mate of both twins?

audovoiceaudovoicealmost 9 years ago
Loving the story so far

I was quite amused when the story sidestepped the normal and boring werewolf story by kicking the alpha's ass right off the bat. The twins have a dangerous personality to them but there is a consistency to them. You established a set of characters and even though their erratic actions are a surprise to me their actions seem consistent with who they are and that is satisfying. It is very annoying when characters do things that make zero sense for their character.

Also the sex scene was pretty hot. Not everyone can pull that off. I read a lot of stories on this site that I love but I am like why is this even an erotic story because all the love making is boring and passionless. I think one of the things that make the difference is that overwhelming crazy desire to do something is described, not just what they do and how good it feels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

I came here for porn, but I got an incredible story instead. It is truly amazing, and so much better than I expected. I hope to find this again after some more parts are written. Anyone wanna make a movie out of this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
intriguing!

Why'd you quit this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWannaPetMyKitty@WannaPetMyKitty
MEOW goes the cat =^w^= Hey guys sorry for the sudden disappearance but I'm on a bit of an hiatus. I'll be back as soon as I can :) -Kitty

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES