Twin Peeks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rose. We-you can't keep doing this." Not this shit again.

Rose got up and crawled over to him. She pressed herself against his back and draped her arms over his shoulders to feel his strong chest. He didn't react. "And why not?"

"Because it's - it's not right. We are siblings. Twins for Christ's sake. W-you can't keep doing what you do."

The shift of the blame from them both ticked her off. But she continued on as if she didn't notice. "And what am I doing?"

Aster paused for a moment. Trying to formulate the right response. "Tempting me. You're tempting me." She sensed a weakness from him. An opening.

"Am I? I just want to spend quality time with my brother, is that too much to ask? Stop being such a pansy."

"Quality time isn't sharing showers or... asking me to dry you off. Quality time is watching a movie or playing a board game or-" Her own anger boiled over.

"Or what? 'Wearing provocative clothing?' Tell me, little brother. What exactly is quality time? Is it sneaking into your sister's room and hiding in her closet for a week? Is it watching two people have sex while you jerk off to the fact that they don't know you're there? Is that quality time?" Aster started to speak but she kept going. "Is it you stealing my thong to lick it and jerk off? Or was it you cumming all over my face? Or maybe it's the consequences of those actions. Me having to clean off both my face and closet from all your sticky cum?" She noted Aster's response to one thing. He tensed his shoulders for a second. At all the others, he remained motionless.

She gave him a chance for a rebuttal and only got silence.

She whispered in his ear. "I get it now. This isn't about the 'wrongness' of siblings or anything like that. This is about you not being able to get your rocks off. You like going into the closet to spy on me, you little pervert. You're just mad that I took the fun out of you seeing me naked." He tensed harder and she was met with a damning silence. She released him and went back to reclining on her bed and picked up her phone. "Get out of my room, Aster."

He slowly got off the bed and exited the room. Rose sat there, fuming. Her pride had been insulted. As head cheerleader, she was used to having people lust after her. To be honest it even turned her on a bit, being seen in those tiny uniforms. But her pride was thrown back in her face with Aster. He was being given the chance to smell the flower that others could only gaze at, and he preferred to look. This would not stand.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rose sent a simple text that morning when she left the house. "I'll be back at five thirty."

As expected, when she returned home that evening and went up to her room, there was a presence in her closet. Tells me I need to stop and then still does this. The nerve. But it would have to do for now.

She pretended he wasn't there for an hour. She chatted with her friends, surfed the internet and even got a snack. Just to make him wait for being an idiot. But eventually even her annoyance at her idiot brother couldn't hold back her other feelings.

As there were others home, she turned up some music to drown out any potential noises. She rolled her chair over to the door and locked it. Then she began.

She stood up from her chair and undressed. Not like she had for her little honeybee. That would imply she knew someone was watching. She stripped off her clothes as any person would. She shimmied out of her jeans, she crossed her arms and pulled her shirt off. She unhooked her bra and threw it to the corner with her other dirty clothes. Last but not least she raised a leg as she took off her panties to join the bra.

Now naked as the day she was born, she went over to her bed to do what any normal adult would do when completely confident they are alone in their room.

She laid out on her bed spread eagle, slightly angled towards the closet. Who cared if she wasn't straight on the bed? It's not like anyone was there to see her.

It's been a while since I've shown myself some love. Gotta make sure to do it right. She started with her own breasts. Her hands slowly groped herself as she let out a little moan. They came in early, but that's about it. Their early budding got her a lot of attention from the boys until other girls' grew bigger. But that was fine with her. After another year and she filled out other places. Other girls may have bigger breasts, but she had the whole package.

While one hand tweaked one of her diamond cutting thorns, the other slid down her toned stomach. It then curved down her hip towards her real money maker. Her tight, firm peach. While her breasts may have never fully bloomed, her ass sure did. Looking good in anything from tight jeans to a sundress, it was her pride and joy.

Throwing that onto the rest of her toned body, on top of her thick and muscular legs and her model-esque face, she was confident she could easily win the American Rose society's photo contest every year running. That is, if they accepted pictures of people named Rose instead of actual roses. Maybe if I put some real roses on my nipples they would - she was getting distracted.

She spent several minutes just touching anywhere but her flower, using the zones that Bee found in their trysts to warm up her engine. Not that it needed much warming knowing that Aster was in the closet watching her, no doubt sporting some sizable wood.

Now for the main event. Double checking to make sure the closet had a clear line of sight with her crotch, she performed a small flourish with one of her hands to draw attention to it. And then it began its slow descent. Starting from her neck, down over the small hills of her chest, across the flat planes of her stomach, her hand reached the neatly trimmed forest she christened 'Aster's garden of Eden', down towards her fruit.

Her breath caught in her throat as her finger grazed her outer petal. And stopped. She was distracted by a noise that wasn't her own or the music. A noise that she recognized instantly. Despite only hearing it only once before, she would never forget it for the rest of her life. It was a grunting sound from the man in her closet. The sound that of her beautifu- let's not get ahead of ourselves here, obviously she was the beautiful one of the pair- ok looking hunk of a brother spraying his seed, probably all over her closet door again despite the fact she left tissues in there.

The mood was gone instantly. Some women would be pissed if a man came that fast in a sexual situation. Some might be flattered that just looking at her could cause a man to cum that fast. But she was just fed up. She would be flattered if he didn't already make himself clear with his complaints. He only wants to watch instead of touching me and he can't even at the very least let me get off too?

With a frustrated sigh she just pulled up her sheets and turned over, her back to the closet and the door. If he wanted to ruin her fun then she was done playing his game. After several minutes she heard the closet gently open. Then her door unlocked, opened and closed itself.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Later she found a box of twinkies in front of her door. Her favorite snack. Or at least, it used to be her favorite when she was a kid. She couldn't keep her figure eating twinkies so she swore off their sugary goodness at the beginning of high school. He would know that if he fucking cared.

But then she sighed and all of her anger followed the breath out of her body. She couldn't be mad at Aster. At least for this, her sexual frustration was a different story. Though he got it wrong, the twinkies shows that he did fucking care. And that he was trying. Which is more than she could say for herself.

She picked the box off the ground and opened it. She took out a single packaged pastry. She opened the plastic and placed the fluffy confection into her mouth. When she took a bite and the thick cream filled her mouth, she tasted a brother's love. Something she had forgotten. In her pursuit for his body, she ignored the man he was. The person she came into this world with. And now the person she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Aster was enjoying another movie in the living room when Rose entered. Not wanting another fight, he sat up, giving her space to sit down on the couch.

She sat down next to him. "Thank you."

Aster couldn't look her in the eye after what happened earlier. "No - no problem." After a moment of silence, he felt her lean on him. Like the movie night, he could feel no danger from her. And truth be told, he owed her something. So he let it happen.

Eventually the leaning turned into a hug. She wrapped her arms around him, and after a moment he wrapped a single arm around her. And then she spoke. "I'm sorry." That's new.

"For what?"

"For... tempting you." Another pause.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rose felt his shoulder muscles harden, as if her were about to pull away.. But then he relaxed, so she continued. "I miss you too, Aster. I miss us. I miss going on adventures together. I miss getting in trouble with mom and dad and then blaming it on you."

Aster grumbled, "I don't."

"Exactly! I miss the bickering and the fighting and the making up and-" she stopped. "I just miss us, Aster. And I want us to be able to go back to that." She felt him about to speak and pushed on. "But, we can't. I mean we can, but it can never be the same and you know it. What happened earlier today." Aster tensed again. "And what happened before with Bee. And the thing in your room afterwards. We can't pretend like that didn't happen. We can't change the past and I don't want to. I don't know what this is, Aster, but I know you feel it too. If you didn't, you wouldn't have come to my room."

"Rose-"

She squeezed him tighter. "Please. Just give this a chance. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. All that matters is what we have for each other." He didn't respond. He didn't have to. They were two halves of the same whole. Two peas from the same pod. Two seeds from the same flower. She could feel what he thought.

She could feel him still fighting against it. The truth of what they had. But the fight wasn't as hard as it used to be. Instead of denial, she felt indecisiveness. Hesitation. Some part of him, not so deep down, agreed with her. All it needed was a little push.

"Aster."

There was a long pause. "What?"

"Where is everyone?"

He understood what she meant. And he knew what his answer would lead to. But she felt as he convinced himself he was innocently answering a question. "The siblings are sleeping over again. Mom and dad are out having dinner with the parents of Dahlia's friends while some sitter watches them as they have a sleepover." God. Knowing how date nights end up, I really hope this isn't where I find out Mom and Dad are swingers.

"Aren't they teenagers? Why do they need a sitter?"

Aster shrugged. "You know how serious they are about 'protecting their seedlings.'" He used air quotes as he mocked their father's voice. Another silence fell over them.

"So that means we're alone? For the night?"

"... Yup." This is where Rose would have made her move, but she didn't. She was too comfortable. Everything just felt right simply hugging Aster and anything else would ruin it.

"You wanna do something? Like a movie or some games?"

"... Sure"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The two of them had a night like they hadn't had in about a decade. Breaking out the family board games, the somber mood evaporated as Rose's competitive nature took over. Her beratement and taunting brought out the usual annoyance in Aster. Bickering and jeering followed, and of course she gloated when she won.

Their attitudes switched when Aster won a game. Her body may have changed, but her attitude didn't. She was as much of a sore loser as she was a sore winner. Aster only laughed harder at her when she flipped the board. In her anger, she threw a few of the pieces at him, peppering him with the homemade buckshot.

To defend himself, Aster dashed over to her and restrained her wrists with his hands. Despite her best efforts, her struggles were futile in the face of his hardened muscles. Aster then remembered when they were kids and how Rose used to bully him because she was slightly bigger.

Aster easily manipulated her so that her arms were crossed across her own body, locked like in a straight jacket.

"Let go!" Her resistance had lessened to only verbal now, recognizing force would get her nowhere.

"Say sorry first."

"What?"

"Say. Sorry." He recognized when she remembered her old pastime. She would pin him down and make him agree to do things or apologize for things he didn't do just because she could. He took enjoyment at her realization that the tables had turned.

Rose huffed looking him in his eyes. "No."

Aster just smiled at his captive. "No?"

Rose really hated losing. "Fuck you."

He shrugged. "I gave you a chance." He maneuvered her arms above her head and changed to restraining her wrists with one hand.

"What are you-" She was interrupted by her own laughter as his hand began assaulting her body with tickles. Her resistance returned in the form of involuntary lurches as she howled from the onslaught. "Stop it As-ha ha ha! Stop it!"

Aster kept his voice as calm as he could despite the large grin on his face."Not until you say sorry."

"Fine! I-I-" She couldn't get out the sentence from laughing so hard. Not that it was Aster's problem. If she doesn't say it, I can't stop. Them's the rules. In one of her escape attempts she tripped over the edge of the couch and brought him along with her. She landed on her back with Aster on top of her. One leg was off the couch while the other kneeled into the cushion, between her legs. His arm still held her's above her head while the other was next to her head, holding himself up.

Aster froze on top of her, finding the situation more stimulating than he bargained for. Seeing a sexy woman- uh, his sister. Seeing his sister pinned under him, powerless in his grasp, gave him thoughts he would rather not deal with.

Time slowed as he stared at her messy hair splayed all over the couch. His eyes trailed down her body as her once baggy t-shirt was pulled tight against her as she landed on it weirdly. Her midriff was exposed to him as she didn't have the use of her arms to fix the shirt and he found himself not wanting it to be fixed. Had his hands not been occupied, he did not know what he would have done.

"...."

He snapped out of his trance as he thought he heard something. Looking back up to her face, he found himself looking at his sister's smiling face. "What?"

"I said I'm sorry."

"Oh, okay." Another few moments passed and neither of them moved and they just stared at each other. Then she flailed pathetically underneath him.

"I said it. Get off." Instantly, he let go of her and sat up, giving her her freedom once more. Part of him felt guilty for the sadness he felt having let his prize- er, sister. Having let his sister go.

Rose sat up as well and rubbed her wrists. He noticed faint red marks from where his hand was. "Sorry."

She hit his shoulder lightly, though her face showed no signs of anger. "You should be. You're lucky I won't tell dad." Aster's blood froze. A lot of the time she would fake some injury to get out of trouble herself as a child, but here she had marks to prove it.

"You won't?"

"I won't. If you do something for me."

"What do you want?" Maybe it was the conditioning of most of their recent interactions, but he expected it to be something he would want to do but refuse to do.

"Buy me a pizza. I'm hungry."

Oh. "Okay."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

With the pizza came entertainment, in the form of another movie. While they ate and watched, they naturally returned to the position of both of them laying on the couch, her in front of Aster.

Neither of them really "watched" the movie though. Instead, they spent most of the time pointing out random things and arguing about them. Rose called an actress too fat while Aster argued she was the right amount of thicc. Aster hated an outfit that Rose thought was cute. The only thing they could agree on was that the dog in the movie was adorable.

As the movie ended, Aster could feel his eyes getting heavy, but he refused to fall asleep on the couch again, giving his parents more ammunition. Speaking of his parents, he checked his phone. Twelve thirty. God dammit my parents are swingers. Instantly repressing the conclusion, he sat up and woke his already sleeping sister.

"Get up."

She yawned. "I don't want to."

He pushed her off the couch. "Motherfucker!"

"Awake now?"

She stood up, extra cranky. "Fuck you."

Together they cleaned up their mess. As they cleaned, Aster reflected on how much fun they had. It had been a long time since they just... hung out. Not counting the last movie they watched.

He kept thinking about it as he followed Rose up the stairs, trying to not stare at her ass. And all too soon they were in front of his room. For some reason they both stopped there. Rose turned and looked at him and he simply looked at her. The fun air gained a tint of awkwardness.

Aster spoke first. "I um... I had fun tonight."

Rose met his eyes for a second before looking down at his chest, her usual bravado gone. "Me too." Another moment of silence passed, neither of them moving.

Rose spoke first this time "We should do this again. It felt like old times."

"Yeah, yeah. For sure." And then Rose started to turn to leave and something inside of Aster made him act. "You know..." She stopped and turned towards him, a look almost akin to hope in her eyes. "Old times usually ended in a sleepover."

Rose just laughed. "Well yeah, that's because we slept in the same roo-" Her eyes got wide as she realized what he was suggesting. "Oh. You sure?"

Aster rubbed the back of his neck. "I guess? Can't really call it old times if we don't do everything."

Rose smiled. "You're right. Be right back."

Aster entered his room and waited. He could almost feel himself break out into a cold sweat. What's wrong with me? It's just Rose. We used to sleep together all the time. It's fine.

Rose returned to his room having changed into sleepwear. Which was just short shorts and a shirt that obviously had nothing else under it. She also looked nervous. "I-I'm ready."

Together they climbed into Aster's bed and pulled the sheet up to their torsos. At first they were pretty far apart, several inches separating them. But at some point Aster noticed Rose inching closer and made no move to stop her. Eventually they ended up with Rose laying her head on Aster's chest while he had one arm around her. Then they tried to sleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

An hour later, neither of them had fallen asleep. After recognizing her parents hadn't returned yet and making a mental note of "ew," she spent the rest of the time just laying there on Aster's chest. She could hear his heart racing. It was in sync with her own restless heartbeat. It reminded her of when they were little.

Whenever one of them was scared, the other would hold them. Usually it was Aster that was the scaredy cat. Aster would place his head against her chest and focus on her heartbeat, trying to match it. By the time their heartbeats were in sync, he would be calm. Unlike the past though, where one heart rate was lower, both were high and showed no signs of slowing.