Twin Peeks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He and Rose were on much friendlier terms nowadays. He could hold actual conversations with her and not feel like he was forcing her into something she didn't want to do. They hung out more and behaved as siblings should, such getting on each other's nerves with minor inconveniences. Aster had finally got what he wanted. What happened at night though was a completely separate issue.

First and foremost, Aster actually did sleep better because of their sleepovers for a multitude of reasons. Because of the... peculiar habit he picked up, Aster's initial longing for his sister had turned into an intense curiosity. He caught himself idly wondering what she was doing fairly often. After their incident, he stopped going to her room. He would lay awake at night wondering what she was doing. Now though, he wouldn't have to wonder. He knew where she was and what she was doing. She was in bed, sleeping next to him.

What they did in the bed was another reason. He really did feel more relaxed after Rose's ... 'massages.' Throughout the day, despite how natural they felt now, their interactions built some sort of tension within him. Even if they were both out, some part of his mind would anticipate their nightly activity and passively build that tension. As relaxing and comfortable it was to sleep next to his twin after the massages, before them was insanely stressful.

When they met up and entered one of their rooms, from the second the door locked to the moment Aster "relaxed" in her hand, the air was so thick with tension he could barely breathe. Her warmth against him made him tense harder instead of relax, her sweet scent flooded his nostrils, and her breath tingled his skin. And he was sure she felt the same way until she "relaxed" against him.

He couldn't decide how he felt about the massages. They were obviously problematic... right? They had to be. But they felt so good. Her hands were surprisingly soft and tender for an athlete and they felt heavenly while she massaged him. Even when she massaged herself with his hands, the feeling of her trembling against her, her muscles spasming to release all the built up energy, felt good. He was happy he could make her feel like that. But just because one can do something doesn't mean they should. So he was happy for the return to "normalcy." He as the passive observer and her as the willing subject to be observed. It made things less complicated.

His inner contemplation was thankfully ended when he heard the sound of the front door open and close before two sets of feet ran up the stairs. The door to the room basically blew off the hinges with how hard it was pushed in. Aster was surprised to see the enthusiasm came from Beatrice and not his sister. The cheerleader dragged his sister into the room and shut the door, barely taking enough time to lock it before pushing Rose down and pouncing on her.

True to her namesake, Bee was all over Rose. She straddled Rose, kissing her face and neck while simultaneously undoing both of their belts. Aster was surprised his sister was just letting it happen, but between the kisses Aster could see she was just as surprised as he was.

Soon enough though, Rose took control. She effortlessly flipped them over and used her arms to pin Bee's to the bed. After several moments of struggling, Bee relented and relaxed onto the bed.

Rose's voice had the confidence Aster remembered from last time, as if the entire first part of their encounter had not happened and she was always in charge. "You done?"

Bee just whined up at her, clearly annoyed at the situation. "It's my birthday! Let me-" Rose silenced her with a finger. Aster noticed that despite one of her arms now being free, Bee made no move to take back control. She's really obedient. After Bee stopped talking, Rose trailed the finger down her face until her hand was cupping a cheek. She traced Bee's lips with her thumb before inserting it. Bee let out a moan before eagerly sucking on the digit.

Rose continued, "Exactly, Honeybee. It's your birthday which means you get to sit back and relax. I'll do alllll the work today. Understood?"

Bee nodded and Rose gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Good." Like the good honeybee she was, Bee kept still as Rose climbed off of her. Rose quickly undressed as Bee laid on the bed.

Once again Aster saw his sister naked and he was reminded how beautiful she was. Without the pressure of her being naked and interacting with him directly, he was free to take in all of her charms anew. He noticed that compared to last time he had seen her and Beatrice together she may have had a smidgen more fat on her body. It made sense, even with her diet, which he may have helped destroy with his apology gift, she hadn't gone to practice since before the last game. Even her runs would have trouble keeping up with the sheer amount of calories she consumed on a daily basis. Not that it was like she was getting fat, he could just tell her abs lost a bit of their definition and her middle looked "fuller." He very much preferred his women with a bit of meat on them. Not that he would ever consider Rose to be his woman, of course.

Once she was finished, Rose went back to the foot of the bed. After finishing to undo Beatrice's pants, she had her lift up her hips as Rose none too lightly pulled down her jeans and panties at the same time. She repeated the same with Bee's top, tearing it and her bra off of her body.

Aster was once again blessed with the sight that plagued his dreams. Beatrice laying on the bed, limp and powerless as Rose towered above her, every bit of her radiating a predatory aggression as if she were a fierce lioness about to dig into a fresh kill. Or more appropriately, Bee was a helpless insect caught in Rose's trap, waiting to be eaten by her flora captor.

For a split second, Aster's point of view changed. He imagined himself to be where Bee was. Seeing his sister above him, ready to- No! Not Okay. I'm just watching two hot girls fuck. The same thing as watching porn... just this one has my sister in it.

Rose once again saved Aster from the horrors of self reflection as she made her move. Her entire body moved downward until both of their fronts were meshed together into a glorious mixture of woman flesh. Rose was much gentler than last time as she sensually made out with Bee for several minutes. Her hands roamed over Bee's body, showing it care and tenderness. Whenever Bee moved her own arms though, Rose made sure to forcefully pin them back down to the bed before releasing them, reminding Beatrice that she was to do nothing but experience everything that was happening. Aster was so entranced by the two of them that despite being trunk hard in his pants, he could do nothing but watch the display of affection.

Bee was bold enough to remove her mouth from Rose's, which began to attack her neck instantly, and whisper, "Please." For all the love Rose had shown Bee's body, her hands never reached between her legs.

"Is that what the birthday girl wants? For me to touch her?"

"Yes."

"Then so be it. It is your special day after all, Queen Bee." Rose shifted to the side so that she was still flush against Beatrice but now on her side. The arm she laid on reached underneath Bee and held her close as Rose resumed the make out session, while the outside arm started to slide down Bee's midsection.

When Rose's hand reached its target, it quickly got down to business. Two of the fingers quickly sunk into Bee's honeypot while the thumb played with her clit. Bee immediately moaned into the kiss but that only made Rose go that much harder.

Aster was hit with mixed emotions. On the obvious hand, it was very hot to see two beautiful flowers blossoming in the throes of passion. But on the other hand he couldn't help but feel a wave of jealousy. Seeing Rose in that position, up against Bee and reaching her hand down, reminded him of their nightly massages. Unlike the first time he watched them together, he knew just how good Rose's hand felt. How great it felt to feel her against him and kissing his own neck. And seeing her doing it with someone else bothered him.

Aster heard Rose whisper something. He couldn't understand her words at first, but he recognized the cadence after a few seconds. She was singing a song to her queen bee. "... happy birthday, dear Beatrice. Happy birthday to you." Rose gave her a quick kiss on the forehead. She started to sing the 'how old are you now?' part but was interrupted by the birthday girl herself.

Apparently the foreplay got Bee closer to the edge than either twin thought. Suddenly she cried out and trembled against his sister. Rose's reaction to the surprise made Aster even harder.

A split second after the orgasm began, Rose started sending purposely mixed signals. The arm cradling Bee pulled her in tighter as Rose pushed their foreheads together. Looking into each other's eyes, Rose started to shush Beatrice as if she were calming down a distraught friend. On the other hand, literally, Rose's finger moved all the faster to heighten Bee's peak. He watched as she was sent to new heights as she tried to comply with the shushing but ultimately failed in her attempts to keep quiet.

After the orgasm, Rose slowly pulled her fingers out of Bee and brought them up to their faces. Without needing to be prompted, Bee took them into her mouth and cleaned them before Rose replaced the fingers with her own mouth, resuming their sensual make out session.

After another minute or so Bee pulled away slightly and sighed. "Thank you, Rose. I needed this."

"Don't thank me yet. I'm nowhere near done with you. I haven't even given you your other present yet."

At that, Bee got excited. "Present? Is it a toy?" Aster must admit he was also curious about what the present would be.

Rose let out a laugh, a sound Aster loved to hear. "You could call it that. In fact I'm sure it would be quite pleased to hear you call it that." Hear? Rose separated from her lover and stood. "Let me go get it. It's in the closet."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As Rose approached the closet, she felt a rush. She was reasonably comfortable; she knew how Beatrice would react. She knew just how soggy in the pants her brother got her. But the real excitement was seeing how her dear brother would react to the situation.

Without any fanfare she walked straight up to the closet and opened it. Her first thought was slight disappointment in that she hadn't caught him with his pants down. But the look in his eyes more than made up for it. She saw fear, confusion and excitement all packaged into a single, wide eyed stare.

She turned to her more than a friend, less than a girlfriend on the bed and struck a pose, splaying out her hands towards Aster in a 'ta-daa' motion. The reaction Bee gave was equally as priceless.

Bee stared at Aster in confusion before several thoughts clearly passed though her head in quick succession. Aster was there. The same Aster she had a huge crush on. And he just came out of the closet... (Rose watched her eyes travel downward) with a massive boner. Wait. She was naked. (Bee tried to cover herself with her hands.) Wait, he was in the closet the whole time. He saw them. He saw what Rose had done to her. He saw her cum. Beatrice's eyes snapped to Rose in horror.

Rose decided to step in at that moment. With a quick check to make sure Aster was still frozen and wouldn't do something silly like run away, she joined Beatrice on the bed once more. She was met with angry whispers.

"Rose! What is he doing here? Why was he in the clos-" Rose silenced her with a kiss. For half a second she felt Bee relax against her before tensing back up and pulling away, her head at least. She seemed to ignore Rose wrapping her in a languid embrace.

"Relax Bee. Everything's fine." As she spoke, she calmly maneuvered herself around Beatrice. Her embrace turned to holding Bee from behind, her lover sitting between her legs.

Bee continued trying to cover herself. "E-Everything is not fine, he was in the closet, he-he saw us-" Rose shushed her.

"And so what if he saw us? Hasn't this always been your dream? To have both of us at once?" Rose reveled in the shiver that she could feel travel down Bee's spine. With all their time together, she knew how greasy the thought of Aster got her honeycomb.

"I never said that!"

"You didn't need to. I saw how you look at my brother. And I already know how you feel about me, it wasn't hard to put two and two together. And besides," Rose sprung her trap. With one arm, she hugged Bee tight to restrain her arms. And then she used her legs to each curl around Bee's own. It took a bit of effort as Beatrice wasn't a pushover in the lower body department, but slowly but surely Rose was able to pry Bee's legs open with her own until they were spread before Aster. She put her mouth close to Bee's ear while her free hand slipped down her body. She used two fingers to spread her lower lips. They stayed connected by strands of Bee's honey, so much so that Rose almost got jealous. "Even if you deny it, your body is honest, queen bee. Just look at how sticky my brother makes your hive."

"Rose, please." Bee struggled in vain to cover herself.

"Shhhhh. Shhh it's okay. You're beautiful Beatrice. You have nothing to be ashamed of." while she spoke, her free hand trailed small circles around the entrance to her vagina. Bee seized up at the threatened pleasure. "Isn't that right Aster? Don't you think the birthday girl is beautiful?"

Being addressed got his attention. "Hm? Oh! Yeah. yeah, definitely. You're great Beatrice." Real smooth, Aster. Rose could feel Bee's body heat up at the compliment.

"Birthday girl." Rose corrected.

"Right. Birthday girl."

"Now, Aster." His eyes pried themselves away from Bee's body to look at hers. "Don't you want to show the birthday girl a good time on her special day?"

There was a moment of hesitation. A fleeting hint of defiance in his eyes before he gave in. "Yeah... Yeah. I do." He began to start taking off his shirt.

"Ah!" Rose's interjection stopped his movements. "You didn't get permission yet. Consent is important Aster. Come over here and ask Bee properly." Aster stopped for a moment. Then he awkwardly shuffled towards the bed. When he stopped at the foot, he felt Bee's pulse quicken and her breaths come faster. "Closer." He put one knee on the bed. This innocent shit was too slow for Rose's liking. She liked to toy with people, but get on with it already. "Jesus Christ, just come here Aster!"

Rose was pleased at how he followed her order immediately. Gonna log that for later. He crawled onto the bed until his form hovered above her own, with Bee's restrained body between them. Some part of her faintly worried for Beatrice as it felt like she had stopped breathing altogether while her pulse skyrocketed. Though she didn't fare much better. Part of her wished Bee was out of the equation altogether; it was just the two of them. Aster stopped with his face about a foot or so from Rose's, meaning he was only a couple of inches at best from Bee's. "Now ask her properly if she would like you to show her a good time."

He barely got time to even speak. "Do you-"

"Yes!" Bee tensed hard as the response burst from her. Rose had very little personal experience fearing rejection from her crush, because who in their right mind would reject her, but she respected her friend for finally getting it out. She kissed the side of Bee's head.

"You finally said it Bee! Good for you." She shifted attention to her brother. "Aster, you may begin." Aster nodded to her and held a look with Bee for a long moment. And then he went in to kiss her and she felt Bee's body prepare to receive it.

Jealousy exploded from within. She was more than ready to share her friend with her brother, but right now it felt more like she was the third wheel, instead of Bee. Her fingering hand quickly came up and pressed into his forehead, stopping him centimeters before they kissed.

"Don't be so impatiens. You can't just kiss the queen bee straight off the bat. You have to prove your loyalty and how much you worship her." She sighed at her brother's confused look. Why do I love this idiot? "There's another set of lips you have to kiss first. Isn't that right queenie?"

"Yes-yes, that's right." Bee's excitement was obvious behind her poor façade of confidence and control. She was just eager to have her dream boy eat her out.

Aster got the message that time and backed up on the bed until he was face to face with their crotches. As he moved down, Bee's hips subtly rose to meet him in anticipation. Not wanting to grant her prisoner any more freedom than she deemed necessary, Rose readjusted herself to match her. That meant getting more under her until Rose was essentially pseudo-sitting in her lap instead of sitting in front of her. "Aren't you a lucky little honey bee? Two whole bouquets all to yourself."

When Aster reached his goal, he stopped and just stared. Rose forgot all about the previous jealousy as she recognized what he was staring at. While she restrained Bee's hips from lifting anymore, she felt heat on her own petals. Aster was staring at her, not Bee. "What are you waiting for Aster? Chive right in." As he lowered his head, there was a hope that she would feel his mouth on her, instead of her friend.

She did not get her wish. But she did get to feel Bee's reaction to it so she got some sort of second hand feeling. Bee seemed to be enjoying herself well enough, as she trembled against Rose and let out the most wonderful noises as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

Not wanting to be left out of the fun, Rose snaked her free hand up to Bee's breast, making sure to trail her fingers all the way up. She began groping and kissing Bee's neck while her brother worked.

Though Rose could tell he wasn't doing the best job. I'll have to correct that when it's my turn. Being the leading expert of all things Bee, Rose could feel the frustration. What was first pleasure had plateaued into torture. It was time for her to step in.

Keeping up her groping and kissing, Rose took her restraining arm off of Bee. The only acknowledgment of this action was Bee placing her hands on either side of them on the bed, giving her further stability to lean harder into Rose. With her new free hand, Rose reached down Bee's body.

Once down there, she flicked Aster on the forehead, pausing his mouth. At the lack of stimulation, Bee whined and went to look down but Rose took her groping hand and cupped Bee's chin, keeping her head raised and shushing her again. Bee obeyed.

Rose then ventured her eyes downward and was met with an annoyed look from her brother that read 'What?' She met him with one of her own and moved her hand again. With another flick for good measure, she grabbed his face and angled it downward until he was again face to face with Bee's honeypot. She then took her finger and pointed at Bee's clit. Well, less pointed and more flicked it several times to draw his attention to her reactions. She saw a look of recognition on his face and he went back in, this time focusing his efforts on the nub.

The effects were immediate and once again made Rose jealous in both ways at once. Not only did Bee get to have Aster eat her out, Rose could tell she was on the brink of orgasm after Aster's... mediocre performance. I have to work hard to get her to cum this fast.

Bee didn't know what to do with herself as she approached the edge. Her hands left the bed, leaving all of her weight for Rose to hold up and giving her core a workout. Bee's hands instead gripped Rose's thighs, adjusting themselves over and over again as they scrambled for some sort of solid grip. I know what you want. She took her hands and grabbed Bee's wrists. Guiding them down, she placed Bee's hands atop Aster's head.