Twin Peeks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose tried to be good. She really did. She focused all night on having fun with Aster. Real fun, not the fun she's been offering to him the past few weeks. But in this moment, she forgot herself and the world outside of that bed as she looked down and saw what was clearly a tent in the sheets.

"Aster?"

He turned his head slightly. "Hm?"

"You have a..."

He recognized his condition and started to move. "Sorry." Rose put a hand on his chest to stop him.

"It's fine. It happens." Another few minutes passed. Their heart rates had only sped up at the recognition of the boner and it showed no signs of going away.

Against her better judgment, Rose ventured, "Do you want help with it?"

"What?"

She backpedaled. Only slightly. "You know... I heard it's easier to sleep after you... you know... I could help you take care of it." She inched her hand slightly down, stopping at his stomach. Feeling his hesitation she quickly added. "Like a massage."

He didn't respond for a long time. She inched her hand down further and he didn't react. She realized that his silence was acceptance of her offer.

Not fueled by the usual lust that drove her to "tempt" him, she moved her hand down slowly under the sheets, her eyes locked on his trunk.

Without the burning fire just below her gut, she was left with simple curiosity and a want to help out her twin. This is to help him sleep. We're both a little wound up at the moment and need to relax.

Her hand reached his boxers. The fabric was stretched taut at the strain he put on them. It must hurt being so constrained. She fumbled for a bit but eventually found the split in the crotch. She reached in and pulled it through the gap, freeing it from it's cage. I wish I could see it. Her brain did not have to think long for an excuse.

She took her hand off of her brother and felt him react, but not verbally. She quickly took the sheet covering them and flung it to the side, exposing most of their bodies to the air in the room.

Feeling the question in her twin sense, she answered, "Wouldn't want to dirty the sheet with the... aftermath." Aster just grunted an affirmation. Though she could see the vague movement in the dark, Rose was disappointed she would still have to rely mostly on touch in the dark.

Her hand returned to his stem and she heard him gasp. As her fingers folded around him, she was reminded just how hard it was. She could feel his heartbeat through it. She glided her fingers up and down in a single, slow pump. Against her, Aster trembled and the arm around her gripped her tighter.

Her first time dealing with a stamen, she handled it with care. After every few pumps, she tightened her grip only slightly. She felt connected to it. Her own heart rate increased to match its pulsing. Every time it jumped and throbbed in her hand, she felt a twitch in her ovule.

The one thing that surprised her was just how wet it was. Whenever she thought about how sex with a guy would work, she thought about the woman being the one to get wet and the only moisture provided by the man came from his seed. But she was wrong. Since she began massaging it, there had been a nonstop stream of his sap coming from the tip. Her hand had already spread it around but it still seemed to have an endless supply as it steadily dripped from the tip.

Despite only having been at it for about three minutes, she could feel it grow harder in her hand still. The throbbing became more frequent and more forceful. But she could feel Aster resisting still.

In response to his resistance, she simply sped it up, moving from her slow pace to a moderate one. This added an auditory cue now, the sound of her hands gliding along the slick sap coating them.

She hesitated to speak, not wanting to scare him away like she had before with her aggressive advances, but she couldn't help it. "Are you about to...?" She looked up towards his face.

Aster's voice sounded strained as he responded. "Yeah."

Rose curled tighter against him. She laid her ear back to his chest as she looked down toward her hand and his crotch, hoping that maybe she would see something happen in the dark. "Okay."

The first sign of his peak wasn't the hardening of his stem. It wasn't the grunt he made or even the feeling of his seed. The first sign came from his arm that held her against him. It caused her to gasp softly when it suddenly tightened, now pinning her against him possessively instead of simply holding her. She felt his fingers dig into her hip as he gripped her. And then it started.

Aster seemed to keep perfectly still everywhere but where her hand touched. Even in the dark she could tell that this wasn't the same explosion she had witnessed when he had stolen her thong. Her hand felt his seed come out in a steady stream. Each pulse of his mighty trunk sent more and more of it dripping down its length and onto her hand.

It felt so hot. Even hotter than the thing she currently gripped and slowly pumped. It felt as if it were lightly scalding her skin as more and more of it cascaded down.

To Rose, the moments felt like an eternity. But even then, it ended all too soon. The stream stopped and Aster's grip relaxed. All she had to remember from the experience was the now cooling cum on her hand and the dull ache of where his fingers dug into her. He released a breath that she hadn't realized he was holding.

She then ventured, "Did... did it feel good?"

He hesitated before releasing another sigh. "It felt great." Now you see how good we can be together.

She released his wilting cock and brought her hand up to her face. In the dark she could faintly see the milky coloring of the substance. Once again she experienced its smell. It wasn't exactly pungent, instead more of just... intensely fragrant.

As soon as she had the thought, the tiniest part in the back of her mind spoke up. The part she had long suppressed that told her how wrong this entire situation was. It thought of the white sap on her hand as the sap from the manchineel. It was toxic and wrong and she shouldn't do it. But the rest of her couldn't resist as she brought her hand closer and tasted the thick cream her brother had made for her.

Once again she was filled with love and a warmth that couldn't be explained. It was then that she noticed movement when Aster produced a hand towel for her. "Here. For your hand."

"Oh. Thanks."

After cleaning off her hand, they returned to their cuddle as if nothing happened. Aster felt much more relaxed after the massage, but it felt as if all that tension had transferred over to her.

Five minutes of silence followed before she spoke. "Hey Aster."

"Yeah?"

"I think... I might need a massage too."

"Oh." Not a denial.

She started to move and Aster passively followed suit. After the shuffling it ended with both of them on their sides facing each other. Again, one strong arm was around her back, keeping them together as now she placed both her hands on his large chest. She grabbed Aster's forearm and slowly guided it between her legs. Her shorts made it very easy to simply slide the fabric to the side as she pushed his hand against her petals.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Although his penis had deflated somewhat, the post orgasm glow hadn't taken away his internal tension. Many fibers of his being told him this was wrong, but he had to. She helped me, I'm just helping her out in kind. This is just a massage to help her sleep. Nothing weird about that.

He allowed her to guide his hand to her flower. Though he couldn't see it, he could feel it before he touched it. It radiated so much heat that he was surprised it didn't burn him when his fingers finally met it.

He was surprised by how wet it was. Much like the morning dew, her nectar covered the entirety of her petals. He felt her back flex when he touched her and subconsciously he held her tighter to still her.

To be completely honest, despite his many rendezvous with girls from school, Aster was fairly inexperienced with giving pleasure. Most of the time it was a blowjob or just straight to fucking. Even in the foreplay stage he never evolved past the clumsy fingering as he groped a breast or ass cheek. No one had ever complained, so he thought he did a well enough job. But something inside of him wanted Rose to enjoy this as much as possible and he knew that he could not do that on his own.

He used only his index and middle finger as he slid his fingers across her petals, trying to trace the patterns he saw Bee do that one night. It seemed to be working well enough. Rose trembled against him and he could feel her rapid and shallow breaths against his neck.

After a few moments of this, he recognized movements as Rose lightly thrusted against his arm.

"Am I doing it right?"

Her voice came out breathy and her voice wavered a bit. "Y-es. It feels great." He continued doing patterns for a while before he remembered the most important part for any woman's pleasure. His fingers traveled up until it reached her stiff bud. He only lightly circled it, but the effects were immediate. Rose clutched his shirt tighter and whimpered against him. Her light thrusts grew more desperate.

After a while, she reached down and brought his fingers down to the opening of her style. She pressed his fingers against the opening and he felt her muscles flexing, trying to pull him in. He remembered what she told Bee. Nothing had ever been inside of her before and it sent a shock of excitement through his body. But he couldn't. He moved his fingers back up to her bud. She whimpered a complaint but he stood firm.

"This is just a massage." Inserting himself inside of her would only break that very thin illusion.

He tested out differing patterns on her nub to finish quickly but at a certain point he didn't need to do anything. Her arms gripped his forearm hard as she frantically thrusted against his fingers. All he had to do was keep his arm still.

Then something else started that he had to ignore to keep up the massage facade. At first it was just her breath, but then he felt her lips on his neck. As she pushed herself towards orgasm, she laid kiss upon kiss his neck. Some part of him couldn't deny that this was no longer a massage, but he could justify it in other ways.

She's just masturbating. It's normal for young people to do so. I'm just sitting here and she's masturbating. I'm not doing anything to her, this is all on her. He kept repeating that 'fact' as he laid as still as possible.

And then she came. She clutched his arm hard as she shook next to him on the bed. His fingers on her petals could feel them almost vibrating as her orgasm toor through her. He tried to pretend it wasn't one of the hottest moments of his life.

When she came down, she relaxed against him and released his arm, but she stayed in the same spot. She whispered, "Thank you."

"... No problem."

Rose then softly pushed him until he was once again on his back and replaced her head onto his chest. Once comfortable she pulled the sheets over their bodies and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

But before that, seemingly in the hazy state between wakefulness and sleep, he heard Rose whisper, " I lilac you, Aster." He remembered the phrase well. When they were children they once heard their father say it to Petunia on their anniversary. That sparked several months of the twins saying it to each other to express their love, one of them saying it randomly just to see the other smile.

Aster was too tired, too relaxed to process the full meaning behind the words in their current situation. He simply responded with almost muscle memory as he held her a little tighter. "I lilac you more."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Aster woke to a pressure on his chest. A different one from Rose's head, which was still there. And this pressure was moving. Opening his eyes, he found himself under a pile of his siblings. Rose was as he left her, sleeping against his side, but on top of them both was Dahlia, holding the youngest (so far) Tulip. Around her all the younger ones scrambled for positions atop their eldest siblings, pushing and shoving each other for the best spots.

Aster turned his head to find that Rose was still sound asleep, not once acknowledging the shuffling mass of family on them. Was she always this deep of a sleeper? Aster shook off the last of his post wake up haze. Now was not the time for that.

"Dahlia, what are you doing? Get off."

Dahlia just huffed like the moody thirteen year old she was, clearly not as excited as the others to be sitting atop the twins. She adjusted Tulip in her arms as she said, "Don't blame me, blame them."

It was then that aster noticed there were two more people in the room, looming over the bed instead of joining their progeny. Gardener was assisting in positioning the younger ones while Petunia held up a camera. Should have known it was them.

Aster tried to sit up but was held down by his father's firm hand on his shoulder. "Keep still Aster."

"What are you doing?" And more importantly why are you doing this?

"We haven't had a nice family meal in awhile, with all of the sleepovers and such. And while your mother and I appreciated the time to ourselves to rediscover our love for one another," Aster heard Dahlia audibly make the gag he felt in his soul, and the love for other couples apparently. "We missed our little seedlings." Gardener spoke as if this explained everything, speaking offhandedly as he removed a toddler from Rose's face. Seriously, how is she not awake right now?

"That doesn't expla-"

Petunia interrupted him. She sounded excited. "We noticed that everyone would be home today so we wanted to have a nice family lunch. When we came to collect the two of you we found you two cuddled together like the good old days again! We couldn't resist! Shame everyone wasn't here when we found you on the couch, but this will make up for it."

"Mom-"

"Hush, Aster. And sit still. Alright, Dahlia, lay down on Aster like Rose, but make sure not to jostle Tulip too much." With another sigh, Dahlia followed directions and soon he had a sister on both arms and several others on his stomach/chest, all laying atop him. "Now Aster, put your arm around Dahlia like you have with Rose."

Submitting to his fate, Aster wormed his arm from beneath the mass and did as he was told. He noticed that Dahlia flinched and tried to shy away from his touch, sucking her teeth at the attempt. He could feel the animosity and annoyance radiating off her. It's not my fault this is happening. Little shit. Just to rub it in, he made sure to get a nice grip on her, really pulling her close as if for a hug.

"Say leaves!" Petunia snapped a picture of all of her little saplings in the same pot. And then she snapped another. And then five more. Each picture rearranging the order of the children on top of Aster. All the while, Rose slept soundly.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After the photoshoot, Aster was ordered to stay in bed until Rose woke up, after which they would both come down for group lunch. When she eventually did wake up, he told her about what transpired and she grew angry with him. Despite her being the last one in the room, it was somehow his fault for not locking the door.

After the lunch, the Bouquets had a family day, gathering in the living room to watch movies and play games, most of which involved plant-based trivia. It was a decently fun time.

That night everyone slept in their separate rooms. Aster didn't realize the bed he had been sleeping in for years could feel so lonely.

The next day however, everything went back to the normal summer routine. The kids had daily sleepovers and the parents had many more date nights. The twins settled into a routine. Some days they would go and hang out with their respective friends and others they would spend lazing around with each other. But no matter what they did during the day, at night they would retire to one of their rooms to sleep. After giving each other massages to promote better sleep, of course.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Around two weeks later, Rose was out and about with Bee. Of course she was, they were best friends and it was Bee's birthday. They were at the mall and Rose was attempting to buy Bee's happiness by getting her whatever she wanted.

They sat at the food court side by side, Beatrice picking at some Chinese food while Rose tried to calm her.

"It's just not fair. My birthday is today. Why are my parents making me wait until the weekend? And why are you the only person willing to hang out with me on my birthday? "

Rose reached over and rubbed her back. "You know why. It's easier for everyone if you throw the party on Saturday. It gives your parents time to set it up as well as get out of our way. And everyone else is busy today with other family stuff. It's not their fault."

Bee went from outrage to pouting. "You're here."

"That's right. I am here. And everyone else would be too if they were in my shoes. I'm just lucky enough that my parents don't understand the meaning of contraception. It's easy to get out of family stuff when you have several little siblings that need their attention more." She picked up the fork and stabbed a piece of sesame chicken. "Now eat this and calm down." She held the fork to her pouting friend's face.

Bee tried one last look of frustration at Rose but when she didn't budge Bee opened her mouth and accepted the chicken. Rose rubbed the top of Bee's head. "Good girl."

She picked another piece of chicken and put the fork slightly farther from Bee's mouth. When she stretched her neck out to get it, Rose quickly replaced the fork with her own face, kissing her friend deeply. While Bee was caught by surprise, Rose snuck her free hand under the table, rubbing her naked thigh before starting to go up and under her skirt.

After the initial shock, Bee pushed Rose's hand away and moved her head back, looking around nervously. "Rose! We're in public."

Rose was unperturbed. "And? You're having an understandably bad day and I know what always makes you feel better. Think of it as another birthday present." She let her predatory smile appear on her face and she leaned back in.

This time Bee had to place her hands on Rose's shoulders to physically keep her away. "People are watching us Rose!" Something clicked into place in Rose's brain. People are watching. But not the correct ones.

Rose easily pushed her way past Bee's defenses but stopped just short of finishing off her prey. She whispered in Bee's ear. "You're right. These aren't the right eyes for your body. There are few people worthy of seeing you shaking in delight." She loved how she could feel Beatrice shiver against her. "Let's go to my place, hm?"

Bee's voice was quiet, her eyes focused on the few people blatantly staring at them and their extremely public display of affection. Inside though, she was ashamed to discover how much she liked them looking. "...Okay."

Rose quickly gathered her share of the bags and led the way to the parking lot. As they walked, she sent out a single text to her favorite brother. "I'll be home in twenty minutes."

She got back an immediate, "OK and?" She rolled her eyes. He really is stupid.

"With Beatrice."

There was a moment's pause before he sent back, "OK."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As he closed the door to Rose's closet Aster was ashamed to say that this felt right. At least more right than everything else. Or maybe the other stuff was right? He couldn't make up his mind.