Twin Peeks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, Bee did not do what Rose knew she wanted to do. You worry too much, Aster is a pushover. Placing her hands over Bee's, she gently bent her fingers until Beatrice had a good grip on Aster's hair. For her own benefit she allowed her own fingers to slip between Bee's, simultaneously holding Bee's hand (from the back) and gripping Aster's hair herself.

This allowed her to play into the fantasy. Matching her hip gyrations with Bee's from behind, she could fully imagine that it was she who was being eaten out. Then Bee locked up, her breath caught in her throat, and her eyes went wide. Another pang of jealousy she had to push past.

It was going to be a big one. "Get ready to get watered, Aster."

Like the idiot he was, he actually stopped to respond. "Wha-" mid question his face was splashed with Bee's juices as she came. Having to pick up the slack for her brother, Rose moved a hand to rub Bee's clit.

The orgasm ended a bit prematurely because of the early pause in pleasure, but the way Bee relaxed against her signaled that she didn't seem to care much. With one last look at Aster's soaked and surprised face, Rose finally gave her abs a break by leaning back, allowing Bee to lay atop her as they both came down from the rush of the past few minutes.

After a few minutes, and the pain in her abs dissipated, Rose was the first to move. Bee may have been content, but she wasn't. She pushed Bee off of her onto the bed and used her legs to lightly kick/push Aster off the bed until he stood at the foot of it, confused and annoyed at her. Bee just laid where she fell and Rose decided she needed some extra motivation.

She leaned over and whispered into her ear "Why are you relaxing now? Don't you want to unwrap your present?" Immediately Bee returned to life, the air around her buzzing with sexual excitement as she hopped out of bed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Aster was at a loss for what to do. This was the first sexual situation where he wasn't in control and he was discovering that he sort of liked having a woman tell him what to do. Even if the one telling him was his sister. When Rose whispered something to Bee, she shot off the bed towards him.

Without a word to him she began ripping off his clothes. She managed to get his shirt off before she was overwhelmed by her excitement. After baring his chest, Bee spent at least two full minutes just rubbing and examining it with hungry eyes. She pressed into different spots as if testing if the firmness was uniform. She placed a hand on his flat stomach and just held it there. Then she started tweaking his nipples just because she could. Aster looked over to Rose, and tried his best to keep his eyes on hers, and gave a questioning look. The look she sent back was that he better play along or else.

Eventually Bee's eyes looked down and noticed the tent in his pants. She grabbed at his belt, taking several more seconds than needed because her hands fumbled in their excitement. In short order, he stood naked before her. Her eyes were glued to his trunk.

She reached out a hand to touch it before remembering it was attached to another person. She quickly looked up at him for permission and he nodded. He tried not to wince as she gripped it a bit too forcefully in her excitement but quickly she adjusted to short quick pumps, as if she were afraid it/he would go away if she didn't act fast. Aster just stood there and tried not to react to how good it felt.

Something hit Bee on the back of the head as Rose called out, "Wouldn't you rather be doing something else with your toy?" The two of them looked at the ground and found that Rose had thrown a condom at Bee. Bee quickly picked it up and tore the packaging with her teeth. After situating it correctly, she unceremoniously pulled it over his stem, like a latex cuticle.

Aster found himself being pulled forward as the smaller woman dragged him towards the bed. Then she fell backwards, pulling him on top. There was a moment where he looked down at her. She was hot of course. She wouldn't be a cheerleader otherwise. But there, beneath him she seemed so cute. So vulnerable. He's had a few romps in his day but this is the first woman who, when he looked into her eyes, wanted him and not just sex with him. Well, the first woman not related to me. The usual pattern was him in control with the woman enjoying themselves with full confidence, yet Beatrice acted with two separate feelings. Her excitement at finally getting to be with him, and her nervousness and reluctance to truly let loose for fear of messing it up. It made him want to reassure her.

Aster leaned down to kiss Beatrice. Their lips were a mere inch away when he felt himself pulled off of her from behind. "Ah, ah, ah. It's her birthday, so she gets to be on top."

Rose took her grip on Aster and forced him to lay down on his back, then she pulled Bee off from the bed.

He heard her whisper, "I've never been on top before!"

"There's a first time for everything. I'll teach you."

"You've never even been with a boy before!"

Rose wrapped herself around Bee again, taking two full handfuls of her ass while they were face to face. Rose's voice held a low warning. "Just because today is your special day doesn't mean you are free from punishment for your actions later."

"I'm so-" Rose kissed her while kneading her ass.

"I'll forgive you this time. Next time I'll make you make so much honey you could fill a jar with it." Aster couldn't tell if the shiver was from fear or excitement. "Now, let me teach you how to fuck my brother."

Aster laid still as they both climbed on the bed. Rose seemed to have decided they would go cowgirl style and she settled Bee over his lap. The interesting bit was that Rose pushed up against her back so that she was settled on his thighs. The contact of two women on his skin made him even more turgid.

He watched as one of Rose's hands snuck around and grabbed his trunk. Bee looked down and gasped at the contact. "Rose!"

"What? I'm getting him lined up for you." The casualness of her tone made Bee rethink what her problem was with the act in the first place.

"Okay."

Aster watched as Bee rose up and Rose positioned his stump in the right place. And then Bee began to sink down onto him. She was definitely tighter than some of the other girls he'd been with. And her reactions felt more... real. Some girls moaned and shrieked instantly, but Bee was more quiet, taking her time to adjust to him and genuinely seeming to be happy that they were cross pollinating.

She slowly sank her way to the bottom and then sat fully in his lap for a couple of seconds. They made eye contact and sustained it for a few seconds before Bee rose up. Rose had taken a solid grip and lifted Bee up, only to guide her back down. "Come on queenie. I got you this toy, now use it."

The next couple of minutes were filled with moans and soft slaps of skin on skin as Bee rode Aster's branch. Though he didn't know if he could call it riding. His sister, as usual, ran the show. She controlled Bee's movements with her hands. It almost felt like this was another one of their 'massages' with extra steps. That Bee was just a tool to help him relax.

That was his visual, his tactile feeling was one of immense pleasure he had to resist succumbing to. Bee's hive was just as sticky and hot as he had heard. It's walls clung to his mighty stamen, trying to extract his pollen to produce more of her sweet honey. He was having a hard time staying strong.

Eventually though, there was a change in the actions. Of her own accord, Bee bent over Aster, her hair falling down around his face. Her breaths became shallower as her pace quickened. The soft slaps became full on claps of flesh as she rode him as if her life depended on it.

Time seemed to slow for Aster. To steady herself, Bee placed her hands on his chest. To help her balance, he placed his hands on her hips to guide her up and down. They stared into each other's eyes for a few moments that seemed to last forever. For those few seconds, it was just him and her. A flower giving up his pollen to a pollinator, as nature intended. As they got more into their own little world, Aster could swear her beautiful face was getting closer to his.

And then Rose stepped in. He felt his hands pushed off of her hips and Bee let out a squeak as she was jolted from the moment as Rose roughly pulled her back up until they were front to back again.

Rose wrapped one arm around Bee to keep her close as she dictated the pace again. Instead of up and down, Rose used her own hips to guide Bee's back and forth, sometimes in mini circles, to grind against Aster.

The effect was immediate on Bee, as Aster's stamen hit new and stimulating angles inside of her. Rose's mother hand reached down between the pollinating pair to rub at Bee's clit. From the noises she made Aster could tell Bee was approaching her edge, he just hoped he could last long enough to get her there.

Bee wasn't the only one making noise. Every time Beatrice moaned, a matching one came from Rose's own mouth. She held onto Bee possessively and her moans were definitely having a positive effect on her friend, but something told Aster that the moans weren't for her.

Despite all she did for Bee, Rose was staring down at him over Bee's shoulder while she possessively held her friend. Every moan from her lips brought Aster closer to his own edge. It was like she was trying to force him to finish with sound.

But the sound wasn't the only thing getting him there. The eye contact helped a lot. As well as the movement and sensations. As he held Rose's gaze, he could almost forget that Bee was even there. The moans, the sensation of his trunk in a warm, tight, pistil, the eye contact, and her motions could trick him into almost thinking that she was the one he was inside.

A cry signaled when Bee had reached her peak, no longer able to stay sitting up as she leaned over and laid flat against him. Though her hips never stopped moving. His job now done, Aster was quick to follow her to cloud nine as he closed his eyes and let go. As he filled the condom, his hands shot up to grab Bee's ass. Taking two full handfuls and pulling down, he raised his hips upward, trying to get as deep as possible to fertilize her. The moan that followed let him know that the act was appreciated on her part as well.

Seconds passed in bliss, and then it was over. The three of them laid there as Aster and Bee came down from heaven. When he opened his eyes, the first face he saw was Rose's. Bee had her head down in the crook of his neck, leaning him face to face with her.

Aster didn't much care at the moment, at least until he massaged Bee's ass. He rubbed small circles into the ass. What gave him pause was how the next second played out. When he rubbed the flesh in his hands, Bee stayed silent. His sister let out a satisfied coo as she stared deeply into his eyes. He had grabbed the wrong one.

He quickly released his sibling. The only response he got from her was a sly grin and a chuckle. A sight that made him begin to stiffen once again inside of Bee.

Another few minutes passed as Rose just stared with her smile at Aster and he tried to look everywhere but the face inches away from his own. At one point he felt her place his hands back on her ass but he quickly removed them again.

Rose turned her attention from him to Bee again. "Ready for round two?"

Bee sounded tired, yet there was still some excitement in her voice. "Round two?"

"Of course, what kind of toy is single use?"

Rose rearranged them on the bed. To give the birthday girl a break, she allowed her to stay face down on the bed, propping her ass up with a pillow under her hips. She then settled Aster on his knees behind her as she was off to the side of them both.

Aster removed the used condom and Rose produced another. I thought she didn't like guys like that. Why does she have so many? And then he realized that the condoms were being used on the exact person they had been bought for.

Even with the slight shake Bee gave to entice him, Aster had a bit of trouble getting all the way hard. He opted to try to massage Bee's ass to get himself in the mood, hearing her moan into the bed and she enjoyed the sensation.

"What's taking you so long?" Rose's voice was impatient.

"Sorry, but some of us have a refractory period."

At that Rose just sighed. "Fine." Fine what?

He watched as Rose reached a hand under Bee and Bee moaned. When she pulled her hand back it was covered in honey. And then she pressed up beside him and wrapped her hand around his semi-hard stump.

She must have wanted him to get hard fast because she used the best technique she learned from her many 'massages.' Instead of just pumping her fist over his length, she had fluidity in her motions. Her hand glided to the top and allowed her palm and fingers to caress the head before sliding back down. She whispered into his ear, slightly frustrated. "Hurry up and get hard, you're embarrassing me in front of my friend."

The fluffing had the effect she wanted, but it was too much. He only lasted seconds. In mere seconds he went from a chub to hard to sprinting off the peak. He failed to restrain a grunt as his vision went white. As a reflex, his hand reached out and squeezed Rose's ass again. The orgasm caught Rose so off guard that she didn't process it until after it came and went, causing her to continue to milk his sap out.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rose was conflicted. This was supposed to be for Beatrice, but she felt pride. He came almost instantly after she started to fluff him. But equally as surprising and gratifying was the sheer amount he released. His pollen was all over Bee's back and ass when he was finished.

Speaking of Bee, she was looking back at them, shocked as she stared at the cum on her and Rose's cum covered hand still jerking Aster's flagging stamen. Quickly she let go of Aster, as well as removing his hand from her ass, and got angry.

"For the love of! You're supposed to cum in her you piece of shit. Why are you sabotaging her birthday?"

"I-" Before Aster could respond she just pushed him off the bed, climbing off after him and handing him his clothes.

"Just go. You already ruined it. Go!" She ushered him out of the room, still naked and closed the door. She then walked over to the bed and sat on the edge with a heavy sigh.

She felt movement on the bed and hesitantly Bee hugged her from behind. "You OK?"

Rose shook her head, turning up the theatrics a bit. "I just wanted to let you have the best birthday ever and he ruined it!"

This time Bee shushed Rose, hugging her tighter in the process. "That's not true! This was the best birthday ever. Even if we didn't get to have a round two, I still got to be with both of you at the same time."

Rose pouted for a moment before quietly asking, "You sure it was the best birthday ever?"

"It's at least better than the one where my parents gave me a phone." That got a smile and a laugh out of Rose. She allowed herself to be pulled down onto the bed until they were face to face next to each other. "I mean it, today was wonderful, thank you." They shared a passionate kiss. Then Rose started to feel Bee's hand trailing down her stomach but she stopped it.

Bee looked at her, confused. "But you didn't get to-"

"I know. That was on purpose. Today is all about you Beatrice." This led to another make out session until the fatigue of hot sex caught up with Bee.

Bee rested her head against Rose's bosom for a minute. Long enough for Rose to think she was asleep until she heard Beatrice venture, "...So about that thing with your brother..."

Rose decided to tackle the problem head on. "What about it?"

"Wasn't it... you know, weird? Touching him like that. Especially when he... finished?"

"I didn't think about it that much. It's not that big of a deal."

Her voice sounded sleepier. "But you made him cum. And you're his sister. That doesn't bother you?"

Rose scoffed. "It's not like I was trying to make him cum. I was fluffing him for you. The same thing as getting a sex toy all prepped and ready for you." Then she muttered under her breath. "Though a real sex toy is actually reliable."

Bee went to say something else but Rose just kissed her forehead. And pulled her closer. "All that matters is that you enjoyed yourself." Bee murmured something in agreement.

Rose sat awake as Bee rested against her, softly snoring. It was moments like this that really made Rose consider making them more than just friends with benefits.

Bee was right about Rose not getting off. She needed to get off. But she was waiting for her nightly massage to do it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Eventually, Rose joined Beatrice in her nap and they ended up oversleeping. They were woken up by the sound of Rose's parents entering the home and they scrambled to get dressed and clean themselves up somewhat.

Unfortunately for them, Petunia and Gardener were too nice for their own good. Despite several protests, they insisted that Beatrice stay for dinner, as they hadn't seen her in a while and to celebrate her birthday. They even handed her a gift. A plushie of a rose with a bee on it, to represent their friendship.

All throughout dinner, Rose felt gross. And if she felt gross, she could only imagine how Bee felt as she ate her meal. The one positive of the dinner was Rose getting to enjoy watching Bee and Aster sneak awkward glances at one another. Eventually, not soon enough, dinner ended and Bee was able to escape. Rose walked her out to her car.

Beatrice surprised Rose. As they said they said their goodbyes, Beatrice gave her a simple farewell kiss that failed to hold other, deeper feelings at bay. The kiss itself shocked Rose, but when they pulled away, she could feel both of them wanting more. They had been pretty casual with their trysts but, as these things tend to go, it inevitably got more complicated.

She was being entirely selfish. She wanted to love her brother as well as keep Beatrice in her life. And the only way she could be sure of both of those things is maintaining the status quo.

Though the moment felt like a lifetime, in actuality it was only a second or two. And then it was gone. Beatrice got a look on her face. A look of disappointment, but also one of understanding.

"See you on Saturday?"

"Of course."

As she watched Bee drive away, her guilt also dissipated. Not because she didn't feel bad but because now that Bee wasn't in her immediate vicinity, Rose had a much bigger feeling to deal with. She needed to get off, bad. And she needed her brother's help to do it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Aster didn't expect Rose to appear at his door that evening after the events with Bee, but there she was. He could tell something was different about her by the way she moved. She was more eager than usual. Usually, both of them waited to get into bed together, almost silently playing chicken to see which one would get in first. But tonight she all but dragged him to the bed. She didn't even wait the usual couple of minutes of awkwardness before they got started

Rose gripped his arm tightly and looked into his eyes with a needy look. "Massages?"

"Yeah... sure."

She used one arm to guide his hand down to her shorts. She pushed aside the thin crotch lining to have him touch her petals directly. He noticed she was already soaked and she shivered immediately. Simultaneously she fished out his still hardening stamen.

Her voice was almost frantic as she said in a low whisper, "Together." Her tone held no room for debate and neither did her actions as she immediately set off at a moderate pace 'massaging' him.