Twin Peeks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting to hold up his end of the bargain, he began slowly moving his fingers in small circles around her bud. She must be pent up. Rose wasted no time in grinding herself against his hand and was coming undone in record time. They had only been at it for half a minute, but already he could feel her breaths becoming uneven and her body shake against him.

She only lasted a minute. Her massage on him became uncoordinated, then stopped altogether as she 'relaxed' hard against him. That was fast. He could feel her petals quiver as the sensations washed over him.

It seemed this one was short and sweet. It was over almost as soon as it started. But it seemed she wasn't done. Normally they each 'relaxed' once and then fell asleep. Despite Rose having 'relaxed', if anything he felt the intensity from her grow higher. As she continued her massage, she urged his hand to move once more, beginning her second massage of the night.

They abandoned that plan in seconds as Rose, almost talking to herself at this point, voiced her frustration. "Not enough," she huffed out. She removed her hand from him and pushed his arm away.

Then she started shuffling around on her side of the bed. Aster went to ask her what was wrong.

"Ro-"

"Shut up." The order came immediately and with venom. Aster figured he just wasn't doing it good enough for her liking so she had taken matters into her own hands. The thought stung more than he thought it would. That was until he heard the soft sound of clothing hitting the floor.

Before he could react, Rose climbed on top of him for the second time that day. He was about to protest but then he felt a warm wetness on the underside of his stem. The feeling of the contact left him stunned at just how good it felt. Then she started moving.

She had taken her shorts off and was now grinding against him. She spread her nectar along his length as she set a fast pace. At the new stimulation she let out a long and low hiss of satisfaction. "Yessssssss."

Despite the pleasure coursing through him, some part of Aster's mind remembered how wrong this was. This was way beyond a massage. As well as he was worried their parents or worse might hear something with the amount of movement that was happening on his bed.

He reached down and grabbed her hips, preparing to lift her off of him. "R-"

This time she slapped a hand over his mouth. She paused her movements to look him in the eye. "Shut. Up." Then she removed her hand, bringing it down to his chest to steady herself as she grinded against him.

Aster froze at the command. Every part of him stiffened as a wave of arousal went through him. Rose seemed to appreciate the stiffening as she went a little faster.

Much like the first time Rose 'relaxed' that evening, they both rapidly approached the edge in under three minutes.

His fingers dug into Rose's hips as they both came.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As his hands gripped her tight, Rose shot over the edge head first. Her whole body was on fire as her muscles spasmed. This time though, instead of letting her mind empty and unfocus, she was present the entire time because of Aster.

She could feel him. As he came alongside her, she could feel him pulse against her petals. She felt every ounce of sap travel along his length, only to be deposited on his stomach. She kept thrusting her hips, partly to extend her own and partly to help milk out more of his seed. Knowing that he was feeling the same as her allowed her to feel truly connected to her twin for the first time in forever.

But it still wasn't enough. They both came down from their highs but the aching in her ovule remained. She looked down at the seed staining Aster's shirt and sticking to the hairs surrounding her flower.

It appeared that Aster held the same sentiment. Even after having expelled his pollen, he stayed nice and hard against her, waiting for more.

Rose lifted herself up a bit, reaching a hand between them and grasping his stamen. She lined it up to her opening, ready to accept him into her pistil. Then she lowered herself down. The moment his tip touched her entrance, Aster pushed her backwards.

Rose landed on her back on the bed. Aster pulled his legs out from underneath her and kneeled above/in front of her. So he wanted to be on top this time. That was fine with her.

She opened her legs for him, ready to receive all he had. She looked at his hard trunk and to his hungry eyes. She met his gaze and said, "Fuck me."

There was a moment of silence before he said, "No." The word went in one ear and out the other.

In her fervor, she figured she had just heard him wrong. "Fuck me."

This time he put some bass in his voice, still keeping it to a whisper. "No."

This caused Rose to sit up now as she finally processed that he had denied her, twice. She put more force into her voice as well. "Fuck. Me. Aster."

"No, Rose." Why? Why was he doing this? Why was he still resisting this?

She felt a spark of anger as she fully sat up, shifting to her knees as well so that they were both kneeling in front of each other. She reached forward and shoved his chest, barely moving the large man. Her voice rose to a low whisper. "Fuck me!"

Aster matched her tone. "No!"

The spark began to rapidly eat away at her arousal, converting it into rage. "Why!?"

"Because we can't."

"And why not? I know you want to. Otherwise I wouldn't be here right now. I like you Aster. I'm not dandelion to you. Yo-"

"Rose, We're s-"

"You want to do this and I want to do this. So what if we're siblings!? Get clover it! "

"Ro-" She interrupted him by reaching between them and grabbing his trunk. He slapped her hand away.

The rage spiked for Rose. "Why are you doing this?" Rose only got silence as a response. "Do you like teasing me? Is that it? Getting me all riled up to blue ball me!?"

Aster's voice raised to just above a whisper. "You're right! I do want to fuck you. I want to, but we can't. It's wrong. You're my sister, Rose."

"And what about all the other stuff? I wasn't just 'your sister' then was I? Were all of those" - she threw up air quotes - "massages wrong too?"

"Yes. They were." The rage boiled over inside of Rose. New feelings arose amidst the sea of anger. Betrayal, and sadness.

"Fine." She climbed off the bed and put her shorts back on.

Aster did the same, fixing his shorts. "Rose, wa-"

Sarcasm and venom surged forth from her lips and "No. This is wrong, right? I wouldn't want to keep bothering you. In fact, I won't bother you ever!"

She ignored his other calls as she opened the door and stormed to her room and slammed the door shut. She didn't even notice her father despite pushing past him in the hallway.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Aster watched her go and then covered his face with his hands. "Fuck!" He ruined it. They were finally getting closer again and he pushed her away. But what could he do? He couldn't just give her what she wanted. He just wanted his sister back but his sister wanted something else. And it made him even angrier that some part of him shared her desire.

He was startled from his lament by a voice. "Language." He jumped when he recognized his father standing in the doorway. "I heard some noise. You and Rose had a fight, I assume?" His father's questioning eyebrow further broke Aster's will.

Aster sighed and sat on the edge of his bed, placing his elbows on his knees and staring at the ground. "Yeah... she wanted me to do something stupid and I said no."

Gardener smiled and chuckled as he walked into the room. "Just like old times." He put a comforting hand on Aster's shoulder. "Glad to see you two getting along. She'll come back around, she always did after a few days of sulking."

Aster wasn't too sure about that. This wasn't your typical sibling spat. "Yeah..."

Gardener gave him another pat on the shoulder and then left the room, closing the door behind him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Several days passed and Rose hadn't spoken to Aster once. She ignored all of his attempts at conversation and seemed to be avoiding him. Then came the day of Beatrice's party.

Just as they had promised, Bee's parents set up the party and then got out of the way, leaving the house to their daughter and her friends.

Despite going to the same place, Rose insisted on going separately from Aster. She also decided to change once she got there.

Aster sat around the pool with his former teammates. The party had just begun and hadn't progressed as far as to have the genders mix and split off yet. Aster wore a simple pair of blue shorts. He sat talking to his boyz. There was the running back, Scott Pine, a wide receiver from Malaysia named Abdul Meranti, and a cornerback, Bruce Tamarack. The four of them chatted while sneaking glances towards the girls.

Of the girls present, the only ones that mattered in Aster's eyes were the (belated) birthday girl and another one of her and Rose's friends. The friend was a ginger with dark freckles named Erin Cooper. Everyone called her Ladybug. Erin wore a one piece befitting her name with deep red and black dots. Bee wore a nice yellow and black tankini. The two of them reclined on adjacent pool chairs and pretended to not notice the looks from the boys as they chatted.

And then his sister finished changing and joined the party. The party ground to a halt when she exited the home wearing a sun hat and shades. But the accessories were not what demanded attention. It was the rose patterned string bikini she wore. Not only did it reveal the vast majority of her skin, it seemed to be slightly too small, as she seemed to be constantly on the verge of bursting out of it up top while the bottoms dug into her hips in all the right ways.

Aster was flabbergasted. Where did she get that from? It definitely wasn't something their parents would approve of her buying, let alone wearing in public. Rose ignored the stares and joined Bee and Ladybug on the chairs as if nothing was off.

Aster could see Bee's jaw basically fall off of her face as she stared at Rose point blank. She didn't even attempt to look at her face as they spoke, her eyes trained solely on his sister's body. She wasn't the only one.

Over the course of the next several hours, all of the guys at the party flirted with her. Which wasn't particularly a new thing. What was new was that she flirted back. She laughed. She giggled. She lightly touched arms. The works.

She doesn't like men. Or at least most men from what she said. What is she doing? Aster attempted several times to have a one on one with his sister, but with the combination of his friends and the rest of the guys hounding her and her ignoring him, he never had a chance.

That being said, he couldn't exactly blame them. Though there was at least one true friend at the party. Scott knew how to honor the bro code and stayed away from Rose all party, instead choosing to flirt with Ladybug. Things seemed to be going well at first, but it eventually ended in a commotion where Ladybug stormed away, calling him 'needle dick' as she left.

Aster himself missed out on chances to get laid because he spent all his time worrying about Rose, actively ignoring the women to keep tabs on his twin.

Eventually the party came to an end. Aster had planned to have a conversation with Rose, but she stayed behind, making sure to tell him to tell their parents she was staying over Bee's place. But he understood her play. She wanted him to know he was no longer welcome in participating or viewing their fun.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rose didn't return home until the next afternoon. Aster remained home because all of his friends bailed on their plans that evening, so when she walked through the door he was sitting on the couch watching some Spanish movie called La Cienaga.

He didn't want to force it too much, so as she walked past him he just called out, "Hey." She scoffed and walked right by him and to her room.

Twenty minutes later, Rose came back down the stairs. He could hear the jingle of her car keys first. He half glanced at her as she walked by, but upon seeing her he stood from the couch.

"Rose!?" If her father was upset about her previous home attire, he would have had a heart attack at her current state. Instead of short shorts, Rose wore a full on thong. Aster could tell because the low rise, black miniskirt she wore covered at best half of her ass cheeks. Her upper half was barely covered by the croppest of tops. A red piece of fabric that snugly cupped her breasts and tied off in the front in a knot that looked seconds from coming undone.

Aster felt extra excitement from the faint tan lines her bikini gave her from yesterday. The lighter skin on her shoulders and around her hips enticed him. But that wasn't the problem. At least not the major problem. Rose went to ignore him again and kept walking towards the door. Aster jumped in front of her, blocking her way to the front door.

"And where do you think you're going?"

Rose sighed and said the first word to him in four days. "Out."

"Not dressed like that you aren't."

"And who's gonna stop me? You?"

"That's exactly what's going to happen."

"Whatever." Rose turned and went to walk the opposite direction, potentially to the back door. Aster reached out and grabbed Rose's wrist, halting her movement. She whirled on him, her stone face being replaced with the same rage from several nights ago. "Let me go!"

"No. Not until you tell me where you think you're going like that."

She tried to pull away but Aster was too strong. He easily maneuvered her until she was against the wall, him boxing her in and holding her wrist above her head. "And why should I tell you? You're not our dad!" She continued to struggle as she yelled.

The restraints on Aster's emotions were waning. All of the nights with her did nothing to sate his want for her. It only gave him a taste, and now that he was close to her again, at least physically, the urges came back. He could smell her flower perfume mixing with her natural scent. He could feel her breath against him as he held her against the wall. Arousal surged through him. But that feeling was wrong. The arousal transformed into anger. Anger at himself for being tempted by her once more and anger at her for being so alluring.

He matched her level, now also yelling. "You're right! I'm not dad. But we both know him. He'd kill you for going outside dressed like that, and then he'd kill me for letting you go out like that."

"Then just say you didn't see me or something. You're making me late!"

"Late for what?" At his question Rose got an evil grin as she looked up at him. That smug look on her face only added more fuel to his arousal and thus his anger.

"I have a date with some of our friends." Our? Their friend groups didn't overlap, unless you counted Beatrice.

"What are you talking about?"

The smile grew wider as she pretended to ponder. "What were their names again? Um...there's that big guy. It started with an M. Magnolia? Macadamia? Mangrove?" She got a look of recognition. "Meranti! That was it. Meranti, Scott Pine," there went the bro code, "and that last one. What was his name? He always smells like a pine tree air freshener... Spruce?"

Aster realized that his friends bailed on him to 'hang out' with his sister. His anger only rose. He growled out a correction. "Bruce..."

"Yeah, yeah, Spruce. So the four of us are going to go and have some fun."

"And what do you mean by that?" He knew damn well what she meant by that. All of the rage within Aster reached the boiling point.

"What does it matter to you? You don't control me." He refused to play her game anymore. He could tell she was enjoying this.

The word came out low. "Why?"

"Hmm?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Why am I hanging out with my friends? Idk because I like hanging out with them. Especially Spruce-"

Aster interrupted her again. "Bruce"

She continued as if he hadn't spoken. "He's so fun to be around."

"Since when are they your friends?"

"Since yesterday. They were super nice to me at the party so I figured I'd like to see more of them. Spruce-"

Aster's voice rose. "Bruce."

"Told me I had a good body and I should show it off more, so I took his advice." Aster made a mental note to kick Bruce's ass later.

Aster tried to control his anger, speaking as calm as he could through gritted teeth. "Why not hang out with your girlfriends, like Beatrice?"

"Beatrice needs a break. We 'hung out' enough last night."

"I just don't see why you want to hang out with my friends."

Rose's anger came back. "Because they have something for me that you don't!"

Her escalation made Aster return to yelling. "And what's that!?"

Rose leaned closer to him, her voice low and threatening. "Nice. Hard. Cocks. I heard from Ladybug that Spruce's is really goo-"

Aster snapped. He gripped her wrist slightly harder as he shouted. "Bruce! His name is Bruce! And you can forget about that, because I'll be damned if I let you leave the house dressed like that to go fuck people whose names you don't even know. Especially my friends!"

Rose matched his volume. "And why not!? What makes you think you have a say in who I fuck and what I wear?"

The restraints broke. Everything surged through Aster's body. His skin tingled as he looked down at Rose's angry face. She was infuriating, irresponsible, and irresistible. He could practically feel electricity between them as they both looked each other in the eyes in that moment.

He had meant to shout 'Because you're my sister!' But that was only part of the problem. This went beyond brotherly concern. It always had. When he responded to her, the truth came out. His voice rose to the point of almost being hoarse as he roared down at her.

"Because you're mine!"

There was silence for several seconds as they both stared at each other. Rose's face softened, as she looked up at him in bewilderment. He watched as she opened her mouth to speak and his instincts took over.

"Wha-"

His lips crashed into hers as he pushed his body up against hers. His other hand reached down and grabbed her ass. That's about all he got to do before she pushed him away.

After several seconds of letting his emotions blossom and consume him, the sudden rejection confused him. Rose looked like she was angry, but a different kind of angry. She looked indignant. She shook her arm free from his grasp and took a few steps around him.

He just turned to follow her movements. And then she shoved him as hard as she could. His back hit the wall, she closed the distance again and dragged his face down to resume making out. She dragged both his hands down to her ass and he immediately resumed squeezing. So that was it. She didn't like it not being on her terms. He was fine with things being on her terms. Mostly, anyway.

He used his grip on her ass to lift her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and started grinding against him. As they pushed their tulips together, she reached between them and started to undo his belt. He had at least enough sense to stop her.

He broke away from the kiss. Though not without a fight from Rose. He got his mouth to her ear while she kissed his neck. "Not here." He whispered. They had the house to themselves, but fucking his sister directly in front of the door was not a smart thing to do.

Time seemed to shift around them as they were lost in their own little world. Each moment seemed to last a lifetime, yet ended all too soon. After his interjection, Aster resumed kissing Rose. He adjusted his grip to hold her better and took a step towards the stairs. When he took a second step he vaguely recognized the change of scenery as they were in his room, the door closing behind him.