Twin Peeks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He considered taking her to the bed, but even the few seconds that would have taken were too long. He needed to fertilize her now. The moment the door closed he spun them around and pushed her against it roughly.

Using his body to keep her up, one of his hands reached between them and he touched her flower through the thong. The moan she let out at the contact only urged him to go further. He felt Rose remove one of her hands from his face and vaguely recognized the sound of the door locking before her hand returned to his body.

The outside touches weren't enough for Aster. Despite his stamen aching to the point of pain with the need to release its pollen, he still cared for his sister and wanted her to enjoy herself, which meant making sure she was ready to receive him with foreplay.

He pulled the front of the thong aside and heard her gasp as the cool air met her hot and dewy petals. She was so hot that he could feel the heat radiating from her flower before he even touched it. When he did touch her, he felt his fingers slide through the copious amount of nectar she provided to entice his pollinator to do its job.

He palmed her, he slowly and firmly rubbed his hand along her to spread her nectar evenly. In such close proximity he could smell her scent wafting up to his nostrils and it made his mouth water. But he could have a taste later.

After spreading her secretions, he used his index and ring fingers to gently spread her petals and used his middle finger to slide up the exposed flesh. She moaned into his mouth when his finger touched her bud. He then slid his finger down to her stigma, the entrance to her style.

He broke off their kissing to whisper to her. "You ready?" He had remembered her reaction to when Bee had tried the same.

She whispered back the only thing that seemed to be on her mind. "Fuck me."

He slowly forced his finger inside of her as he watched her face. Her mouth went agape and her eyes closed as she gasped in pleasure. He felt her weight more heavily on his carrying arm as her body dealt with the feeling of being deflowered.

Aster moved his finger around as Rose melted into him to get her acclimated to the feeling. She clutched him tighter and moaned in his ear as he searched for and found her special spot within her. He focused on that spot for a few moments before slowly removing his finger.

Rose spoke up. "What are you-" she was interrupted by another moan as Aster now added his ring finger to the mix. He felt her body shiver against him as if she were blowing in the breeze as the sensation of being penetrated was mixed with the feeling of being stretched. Once again he found that spot and repeatedly played with it to get her used to the feeling.

He had intended to get her off once before moving on but Rose had different plans. After getting used to his fingers, she pulled her head back until they were face to face again and she looked at him with the same controlling look that he'd seen her use with Bee.

Her tone was still the commanding one she used with Bee, even if it was clouded with lust and interrupted by gasps. "What are you playing around for? Are you going to fuck me or what?" The tease set off another spark of his rage/arousal combo. He was doing this for her sake, but if she wanted to be fucked, then he was going to give it to her.

The composure broke slightly as he quickly removed his fingers, but it returned as he went to undo his belt and pants. While he worked, she taunted him.

"What's taking so long, Aster? I thought you wanted to fuck me. Was I wrong? Was I wrong to think you had it in you to fuck me like I deserve? Because I've heard from Ladybug that sometimes you just aren't up to the challenge."

The jeers only riled him up more as he finally freed himself. He let his pants and boxers fall to the floor around his ankles. He lined himself up, making sure to have a nice grip on her as his free hand steadied his cock towards her opening.

Had she not fucked with him, he had planned to make this moment slow and careful. But Rose just had to be Rose, and so Aster decided to be a bit selfish. He didn't ram it in all at once, but he held a constant, moderate pace as he half lowered her/ half pushed into her until he bottomed out.

That was the moment when his mind cleared. As he felt her walls clench and move around him. The warmth made it feel like he would melt within her if he relaxed for even a second. He recognized the pulsing around him to be the same as the throbbing he felt. Their heart rates were synced. He felt truly connected to his twin in both mind and body.

Once again Rose ruined his serenity when gave him that look. His mind was once again consumed with the lust. "What are you wai-" He interrupted her by drawing out and pushing back in, taking pleasure in shutting her up. He set a good pace, lifting her up and and down while thrusting upward into her.

They were both silent for several minutes as they fucked against the door, moaning and breathing on each other's faces while looking into each other's eyes. She looked so beautiful as she bathed in the pleasure that he was giving her. He was the only person to see her like this, to be inside of her. His own personal flower that only bloomed when he was alone with it.

But this flower was anything but delicate. She started talking again.

"That's all you got, Daisy?" The use of his old nickname riled him up even further. She wanted him angry? She was going to get him angry. He changed his thrusting motion, causing her to moan out louder and for there to be much more noise.

Instead of thrusting up against the door, Aster now held her still and thrusted her into the door, causing it to rattle and bang with each forceful entry.

But this did not deter Rose in the slightest.

"Fuck me Aster. Fuck me." He tried to ignore her words, her tone pushing towards the edge quicker than he wanted. "You like this pussy? You like how tight and wet it is?"

He figured answering her might make her finally shut up. He grunted out, "Yeah."

"You could have had this earlier if you weren't such an idiot. You could have been fucking this pussy all summer. This is why you should always listen to me, Aster, I'm always right." There goes her sore winner side. He didn't respond to that one, at least verbally. He throbbed harder within her as the words had the desired effect.

"I can feel you inside me Aster. Feel you barely holding on." He threw in one extra hard thrust and interrupted her speech, but she recovered. "You didn't put on a condom, you know." That gave his mind some pause, though his body continued. "You're so close to spilling inside of me raw. Do it, cum inside me Aster." The thought of cumming inside of her enticed him. But there was a small part that thought of the ramifications of that action. He started to slow down his thrusts until Rose killed that part with her next line.

She felt him slowing down and pulled his head in close, whispering into his ear the same words she always said to make him do something stupid when they were kids. It had yet to fail all the times she said it before and it wouldn't start now. "You fucking won't."

Naturally, he had to. It was the law. Aster growled as he pressed her against the door with one final thrust. He put his whole body behind it, squishing her against the door with his frame as he released his seed into her greedy ovule. He felt her walls contracting around him, working overtime to squeeze out as much as possible to ensure fertilization.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rose felt the warmth spread through her as Aster pulled out. He gently let her down to the ground but her legs weren't quite ready to support her weight yet. She almost collapsed but saved herself by leaning against Aster as they both caught their breath. There was a faint dripping noise as she felt the thick seed leak from inside her to the floor.

Eventually, her breath and strength returned to her and she could stand on her own again. Once more, her breath deepened, not from fatigue but from lust. She wanted more. After being teased for this long, she would be damned to let it end here. And based on the way Aster's trunk still stood, hard and glistening from their combined secretions, he wanted more too. She dragged him over to the bed, he kicked out of his pants along the way. She was about to take the lead when Aster overpowered her again.

Before she could react, he spun her around and bent her over the side of the bed. She tried to raise her upper body but a strong hand on her back kept her face pushed into sheets. She felt Aster grip her hip with his other hand and line himself up.

As she felt him push into her once more, she let out a frustrated noise into the sheets. "Fucking bastard."

She could feel the smugness radiating from him and it oozed from his voice. "If I'm a bastard, what does that make you?" He got her there.

He set another rough pace. The sound of their flesh meeting resounded around the room as she quickly forgot about his transgression in favor of moaning into the sheets. She even found some strange form of comfort in feeling the force keeping her down.

The pressure was alleviated though, when Aster opted to put both his hands on her hips to gain better leverage.

Her passive receiving of her brother's cock was interrupted when his hands moved further up her body. She felt his fingers start to dig into the bit of flab she had developed on her stomach and it mortified her. Quickly, she reached back and grabbed his wrists, returning his hands to her waist. Moments later the hands went back to her shame and again she moved them back. This cycle happened several more times and she could feel his enjoyment at toying with her.

She whined into the sheets as he kept plowing her. "Stop it."

"Why?" She hated that she could imagine his smile in her mind.

She didn't want to admit that she was getting fat. "Just stop." She felt his hands grip and rub her stomach, moving around the slight bit of flab there.

"No. I like it. I like my women full-figured." Something about being called 'his woman' made her shiver. But she tried to play it off by removing his hands again as she responded.

"So I'm your woman now? Not your sister?" She tried to have her usual confident tone but it wavered when his hands returned to playing with their midsection.

He just growled. "I thought you wanted to be both."

"I just wanted to hear you say i- I said stop!" He had started gripping her stomach harder.

She got her wish, in a roundabout way. He stopped because he finished inside of her again, pushing her entire body into the mattress as he squeezed her stomach.

After the second orgasm, he pulled out, leaving her to lay on the bed for a moment before jumping up. Not only had this motherfucker kept touching her stomach, he had the nerve to finish without her. Something that she would have to remedy. They had a long night ahead of them.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rose got what she wanted. She collapsed on top of Aster's chest with him still inside her. After her embarrassment she had ridden him several times to completion, just to make sure he didn't mistake who was in charge. Their sweaty bodies heaved as they finally came down from the lust fueled frenzy that had consumed them for the past two hours.

She felt his heart beat slow as they both relaxed. They were sticky and hot, but she refused to move as she closed her eyes on his chest.

Aster laid in the afterglow of the best sex he had ever had. With his sister. And somehow he was okay with that. Rose was his sister, but she was also a warm blooded woman with needs. Needs that only he could fulfill, like she fulfilled his.

He looked down at her sleeping face and just admired her beauty. He felt her warmth inside and out. He felt the soft rise and fall of her chest as she breathed. And he was okay with it.

All of the apprehension, all of his doubts and worries were gone. There was no going back now and he didn't want to go back.

He wrapped an arm around her and smiled as she unconsciously snuggled in closer. He let out a deep sigh releasing the last of his tension about their situation and closed his eyes.

He didn't know what the future held for them, but he was certain everything would be A-Bouquet.

Some notes:

  1. As always feel free to leave comments and/or feedback.
  2. There may be a part 3 sometime in the far future, but for now this is a nice place to end it.