Twin Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm!!!!" Eric moaned into Sheila's mouth, as his cock pumped huge, thick globs of potent cum into Joelle. Tonight had become such a cum-fest that even Eric, with a sordid history long enough to shock even the most seasoned of Eroshire sluts, was impressed at how and where he was getting to empty his balls into these fine ladies.

As his orgasm finally ended, Eric became aware of... applause?

Breaking off from Sheila, both Eric and she looked around to realise that a crowd had gathered around the parked car to observe the sexy antics; the three participants had been oblivious to it, what with all the sex they were enjoying. The crowd was a good dozen or so strong; a mixture of men and women, many clapping, a few cheering, and one or two looking like they wanted to join in. One woman was wrestling with her hand; obviously caught on something as she tried to pull it out of her jeans.

Eric pointed at her. "Still got my number?" He said, as casually as man could when he had his cock still embedded in a woman, with another still pinned to him by the strength of her sister's orgasm-fuelled leg-grip.

Olivia smiled, or tried to - she had cum hard while watching the three fuck, having started to masturbate when she first noticed them, and refused to stop even when the increasingly loud sex drew more numbers to watch. Now she had her hand caught on her panties. She would normally be mortified, but somehow the sight of these sexually confident people just made her feel... hot.

"I got your number!" She squealed, blowing away sweat-soaked hair from her face. "But... can I perhaps... erm... have my car back... please? I need to get home..."

Eric looked at Sheila, who looked at Joelle, who looked at Eric, and all three looked at Olivia.

"Oh shit!" "Yes, of course!" "Sorry about the mess!"

*****

Of the many parks in Coytoss, Stormy Dan Park had garnered a reputation for being one of the safest parks, by day or night. By day it was a haven for families, and by night, due to it being next to almost every major nightclub, dance club, bar and restaurants in the city, every night owl on a nocturnal journey in the city eventually found themselves in the park at some point in the early hours of the morning. Not only was the park well-lit, but that wonderful communal contempt for anyone committing sexual assault common to born-and-bred Coytossers made it a park a girl on her own could walk without fear.

And on this clear night (though with all the light pollution from the city few stars could be seen in the dark black blanket hanging above) Lucy Newell walked without fear. Not that she wasn't prepared for anyone leaping out from the bushes; her father had taught her well, and she kept a hand on her keys in her pocket, ready to plunge the jagged metal into anyone's eyes.

Not that she believed she would ever need to: not in Stormy Dan Park. The only sounds heard from the bushes were the moans of people enjoying each other in the cool night air. Lucy would have been one of them, but tonight she fancied some alone time, and after parting with her three best friends at the Horny Flamingo bar and nightclub, she had decided to go for a walk.

Something ahead, a dozen metres or so further up the well-lit path, made her pause.

Lucy watched as a tall guy was spun from one blonde to another, each making out with him for a moment, before the other would pull him away for herself. Back and forth the poor guy went; both women seemingly competing for his physical affections.

All three seemed to be staggering somewhat, although Lucy wasn't sure if they were drunk.

Lucy stood there and watched as the guy was pulled off the path and into the bushes, with one of the women following quickly after the other. She waited for a minute or two, but none of them reemerged.

"God, I love this city," she sighed contently, and continued her nightly wander.

*****

The journey from the car park to the park park had been a whirlwind of physical intimacy and sexual lust for Eric; both women guiding him to a location that he suspected they had used with past partners, and Eric was more than happy for both Joelle and Sheila to add him to their lists. When he felt the grass rise up to hit him in the back, Eric couldn't help but look up at them with a wide, smug grin on his face.

"Look at him, Jo-Jo," Sheila muttered.

"So fucking arrogant," Joelle said. She knelt down over Eric as she spoke. "I'm going to wipe it off your fucking face!"

"Get off him!" Sheila pulled Joelle aside, causing the woman to tumble to the grass. "You had your fun already! It's my turn to ride this gorgeous dick!"

"Ladies, please!" Eric said, holding up his hands in what he hoped was a calming gesture. "I've enough dick for everyone! Lets not fight over me-"

"Oh you started this!" Sheila said, holding up a finger to Eric's lips. "You fucked my sister with me indisposed being a good samaritan!"

"But I thought she was you!" Eric protested.

"That didn't stop you carrying on fucking me," Joelle pointed out smugly.

Eric shrugged. She had a point.

"So who was better?" Sheila said, now straddling him. Eric was so hard he was about to burst.

"Look, I-"

"You better not say both of us!" Joelle said.

"I need a reminder," Eric said, looking from one woman to the other. "It's been a wild night. I need to remember how good you both are if you want me to name who's the best fuck."

"Oh you just want to fuck us both!" Joelle said. "Don't think you're being clever!"

"You both want to fuck me," Eric said. "So the way I see it, it's win-win."

Sheila was smirking; an idea had clearly come to her. "Tell you what, Eric; you can fuck both of us, and we'll let your cock do the naming..."

"Hmmm... see which one of us makes him cum?" Joelle said, climbing forward to kiss Eric.

"Yeah... lets see whose cunt he can't resist painting with his cum," Sheila said.

"Swap at orgasms?"

"Of course."

"Do I not get a say in this?" Eric said, although he really didn't care. While, like most Eroshire lads, he preferred to take charge in a fuck and give the girl a good time (bonus points if she could not make it to the bathroom in a straight line afterwards), tonight, though, Eric was enjoying the rare moment of being the price two hot bombshells were fighting each other over.

"No," both sisters said simultaneously, and for a brief moment they looked at each other with a proud look unique between siblings who know that the other has their back. It was wholesome, and Eric felt a pang of guilt for sitting on Erin's WhatsApp for the best part of a week.

He missed his sister.

It only lasted a moment: one could only consider the importance of family in the presence of two horny blondes for no more than a second before one realised family could take a back seat for a moment, for there were two hot blondes in close proximity; both of whom needed a good, hard fucking.

Although from the grin on Sheila and Joelle's faces, Eric had a inkling that it was he who was going to get a good, hard fucking tonight.

Bring it on.

By some unspoken decision Sheila climbed atop him first; perhaps because Joelle had just had a great fuck on the bonnet of a car earlier, so maybe they both agreed it was Sheila's turn to feel Eric's massive cock inside her once again. Wrapping her slender tanned fingers around his huge girth, Sheila gave him a wink as she lowered herself down onto his shaft; Eric groaned with how good it felt to be back inside her. His cum, still inside her from earlier, sloshed around his thick fuck stick as it plunged up inside, until Sheila gasped as her ass slapped hard against his thighs.

"Oh FUCK!" She moaned, running her hands through her long blonde hair. "I'm so full of hard cock... oh, I love this feeling..."

"You should turn gay," Joelle whispered in Eric's ear as her sister began to bounce hard on his cock.

"What?" Eric gasped, with both surprise and how good Sheila's pussy felt as it gripped his dick, sucking it like she wanted to draw his cum up from his balls to fill her once more.

"You'll never know what it's like to have a thick, hard cock inside you unless you're gay."

"Oh God... there's nothing like it..." Sheila moaned as she bounced hard on his dick. "Having a big, hard, thick cock inside you... oh fuck... and you're so big and hard... fuck, Eric... I could fuck this cock for DAYS!!!"

"How long can you last?" Joelle purred into his ear.

"Longest... ah... about... huh... twelve hours... I think..." Eric panted. Sheila was rocking his big cock with the frantic energy of a woman who needed his cum, and Eric wasn't ready to give her it just yet!

In fact, Eric didn't want to cum at all. Both women were incredible lays, and Eric didn't want to give either of them the satisfaction of triggering his orgasm. Eric normally didn't care much for cuming early - he rarely got sore or went soft on a girl, after all - but now, for the first time, he was acutely aware of how average - for an Eroshire guy - his dick control was. Sheila had only been bouncing on his cock for a few minutes, and his cock was already eager to blow his load.

"Twelve hours!" Sheila grinned like a feral woman. "Oh we've got a marathon cock here! But I only want one round with you, Eric... I want you to fill my cunt with your thick cum... fill it like you did in the toilets... paint my insides white with your thick baby batter!"

"Don't call it 'baby batter', La-La," Joelle said as she knelt either side of Eric's head. He looked up to see her pussy (Joelle was, if you recall, going commando tonight) right above his face. "It makes me think of baking cakes..." With a sigh she settled herself down on Eric's face, and with a dutiful sigh he began pleasuring her with his tongue, unfazed by how much of his cum was still in her (he knew where it came from, after all). "Oh... oh.... Hmmm...."

"Hmmmm!!" Eric moaned from beneath Joelle. He was thankful for Joelle's desire to get off; it was becoming difficult holding back from cuming with how good Sheila was riding him, and the taste of Joelle's pussy, and the effort of giving her pleasure, was taking Eric's mind off of his own impending orgasm. Maybe that was Joelle's plan all along: from the way Sheila was bouncing it felt like her orgasm was approaching thick and fast.

"Oh God yes! Oh fuck, I need this! I need to feel your big, thick COCK! God! I fucking love this cock! I love it! I love how big and thick and hard you are! Oh fuck! Stay hard for me, Eric... stay hard and thick and inside me... oh fuck... so fucking good... so fucking HARD" Sheila moaned, as she slammed her ass down on Eric's raging hard pole over and over. Enjoying how it felt as his massive dick plunged up into her. Sending shivers of excitement blasting through her body like euphoric bullets each time she felt his hot spongy cock head press against her cervix, reminding her that she was riding this hung stud with no condom; the way Sheila always loved to fuck.

"Sounds like someone's gonna cum," Joelle teased, although from how good Eric's tongue felt she didn't think she would be too far behind! Maybe Eric was good, maybe the Carpenter sisters just came easily. Who knew?

"No I'm not!" Sheila moaned, betraying how close she was to cuming. "I'm just... oh fuck... this feels too good! No! I don't want to swap! FUCK! NO! OH FUCKSHITFUCK!!!!" Leaning back as her orgasm slammed into her, Sheila gripped Eric's knees and hurled obscenities into the night's clear sky. A few people passing nearby heard, and stifled their laughter as they hurried the pace.

"HA! You came so quickly!" Joelle laughed as she watched her sister cum. "I'm nowhere near!"

"Oh fuck you..." Sheila moaned.

"Swap!"

"Fuck..." yet Sheila climbed off of Eric's cock, much to his relief, as the way her pussy tightened its grip around his cock when Sheila came almost threatened to trigger his own orgasm, and Eric was not prepared to crown Sheila his queen. He really didn't know which sister, and he was still gunning to have them both. But how could he hold off cuming? Eventually he would spill his hot seed in one sister... But who?

"Yay! Cock time!" Joelle giggled as she lifted herself up; shooting her legs she practically leapt over a stunned Eric to plant herself on his cock, only she would be riding him in reverse cowgirl, just to be different from her sister. "La-La rode you good and HARD!" She grinned, turning her head to look at him as she began to bounce enthusiastically. "I bet you're almost at the edge! I'm gonna make you cum, Eric! Now give me that hot spunk of yours!"

Eric didn't want Joelle to know how close he had been to cuming, and as she slammed herself down onto his dick with the full fury of a cum-hungry woman he felt his fingers dig into the dirt as he struggled not to blow his thick loads up into the second sister to mount him in the space of twenty or thirty minutes.

His expression didn't go unnoticed: "Oh he's gonna blow!" Joelle purred, increasing the speed of her hip thrusts. Eager to tip him over the edge. "Are you gonna cum for me, Eric? Gonna spew that thick baby-making gunk all over my cervix? Gonna paint the inside of my pussy white?"

"Oh shit!" Eric groaned. Feeling the dirt around his fingers as he struggled not to cum.

"He's gonna cum!" Sheila purred. "Maybe I should be a good girl and help distract him..."

"Don't you fucking dare!" Joelle snarled as she rode Eric. "His cum is MINE! Isn't that right, Eric baby?" She winked back at him as her hips rose and fell, keeping his massive cock plunging up into her over and over; each time his cock head slammed home Eric struggled against spilling his load inside her. "My pussy is nice and tight... you feel at home inside me... feel free to cum in me, Eric... cum inside me... fill me up with your thick, hot, POTENT cum..."

"Don't listen to her," Sheila said as she came to lie beside Eric. Turning his head towards her, Sheila kissed him; gently, tenderly; like long-time lovers, and not two people who literally met for the first time earlier that night. "Focus on me... on my lips... on the taste of my lips... do they taste good, Eric?"

"Very," Eric said, loving the distraction from his cock repeatedly spearing Joelle. "Is that your lipstick?"

"Cherry," Sheila answered.

"Disgusting!" Joelle said, though the word was also partially moaned, as she was approaching a hard cum of her own. Having taken quiet delight in how fast her sister had cum when riding a dick as big and hard as Eric's, Joelle was now infuriated that her own vagina was betraying her desire to finish Eric off inside her. There was no way he was going to cum before her! "Oh fuck... I think I'm gonna cum!"

"It's barely been ten minutes!" Sheila said, amused. "Are you that turned on, you slut?"

"Oh fuck you!" Joelle moaned. "You're ten times the slut I am! How many guys have you had in toilets and hotel rooms!"

Sheila caught Eric's eye and winked at him. "I lost count, to be honest... tell me," she said, her head close to Eric's, her eyes wide and innocent. "Does it put you off me, knowing how much of a slut I am?"

"Hell no," Eric said, kissing her. "Makes me want to fuck you more."

"Hmm... and why's that?"

"I want to prove to you I'm the best fuck you've ever had!"

"Oh shit! Oh I think you are!" Joelle moaned as she rode him. "Oh you feel so fucking good in me! Oh fuck... oh Eric your cock was made for my cunt... made to make me CUM! Oh fuck... shit, Eric... your big cock is going to make me cum... make me cum all over your big, thick, hard cock. I'm gonna cum in front of my sister... and it's all your fault... oh fuck..."

"Someone's gonna cum," Eric said, grabbing Joelle's thighs and helping her land hard: Sheila's little distraction had brought him back from the edge of cuming, and had given him a new lease of life in this fuck; and he used it to help Joelle land nice and hard on his dick. Encouraging her to cum all over his dick.

"NO! YOU CUNT! I WANNA MAKE YOU CUM!!!" Joelle moaned with pleasure as she landed hard on his cock, each time sending that warm cock head of his pounding against the back of her wanton pussy; each hard impact sending electric bolts of pleasure shooting through her nerves, and Joelle knew from plentiful past experience that she was about to cum. "NO! FUCK! I DON'T WANT TO CUM! NOT YET! NOT UNTIL I MADE YOU CUM! FUCK! FUCK YOU BOTH! YOU ARROGANT COCKSUCKERS!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!! FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!"

"No, the arrogant cocksucker is you, darling," Sheila purred as she watched her sister cum all over Eric's pistoning dick. "Now scoot: it's my turn to work this gorgeous cock."

Eric had no time to protest about being treated like a piece of meat (even if he wanted to); in a few seconds Sheila had pushed her sister off of his cock, pulled Eric over onto his side so that he was facing her, and wrapped her legs between his as she guided his cock into her with a hand as her other pulled his shirt open. Her hand running along his muscular back beneath the fabric of his shirt as the other one, having guided him inside her with expert precision, reached around to squeeze his ass.

Her lips pressed hard against his, and all Eric could do was reciprocate as Sheila began to pull him against her, thrusting his cock deep inside her soaking pussy over and over. They fucked in that position - lying side by side - quite aggressively; Sheila desperate to make him cum, as Eric was eager to make HER cum; the brief respite he got when the sister's switched was giving him the time he needed to pull back from a messy orgasm.

"Fuck... you two look gross," Joelle complained, although it didn't stop her from lying down on the grass behind Eric. She shaped her body to his, and began to use her body to help him thrust hard against her sister. For a moment Eric thought she was getting off on fucking her sister with him as proxy - not that he had anything against a little twincest - but then realised that Joelle's movements were in an effort to get Sheila to cum faster.

From the moans Sheila was releasing down Eric's throat, it seemed to be working.

Breaking the messy, tongue-filled kissing, Sheila gasped; her face barely an inch from Erics's. "OH... OH GOD... HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS... HOW ARE YOU MAKING IT SO FUCKING EASY TO CUM?!?"

Eric grinned. "Sounds like someone's gonna blow," he said, half-turning his head to make clear he was talking to Joelle. He was relieved too: while this new position was giving him the respite he needed from his own orgasm, Sheila's tight pussy, and Joelle's body fixed to his behind, was already pushing him back on the path to Orgasmville: population Eric and all the Contents of his balls!

"Oh... La-La... it's barely been ten minutes! How are you cuming so quickly?"

"FUCK YOU!" Sheila moaned. "I'M JUST... OH FUCK..."

"So turned on?" Eric said, grinning. Watching Sheila struggle not to cum was taking his mind off his own orgasm. "What's doing it for you? Fucking in the bushes like this? Your sister behind me helping me drive my cock into your slutty cunt?"

"OH GOD! ALL OF IT!" Sheila moaned. "I'M SO GLAD I TALKED TO YOU AT THE BAR!"

"God, so am I!" Eric said, ramming his cock into her as fast as he could. Eager to make Sheila cum hardall over his dick. He knew this torment wouldn't end - Joelle would take over - but Eric didn't care: he loved to watch these women cum again and again. It was music to his ears, and as he tried to ignore the growing pressure in his balls that told him his own orgasm was fast coming up on the left, Eric continued to pump his cock into this horny blonde, while her sister gyrated her body against his behind him.

"IT FEELS SO GOOD FUCKING YOU!" Sheila moaned. "IT'S LIKE YOUR COCK WAS MADE FOR MY CUNT!"

"Someone's enjoying this a little too much," Joelle purred into Eric's ear. "Careful: if you keep it up she might just propose to you!"