Twin Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll take that!" Eric said, grinning as he grabbed Sheila's ass and drilled his cock hard into her with all the subtlety of the last season of Game of Thrones. "YOU LOVE MY COCK, SHEILA?"

"YES! FUCK YES! I LOVE YOUR COCK!" She moaned in reply, her body slamming against his will equal fury.

"SHOW ME HOW MUCH YOU LOVE IT!" Eric roared, ignoring the pressure building deep in his balls. He was nearing the edge, but he was confident he could make this woman cum before he did. The only question was could he hold fast while her pussy was cuming around his dick?

"OH FUCK! WHY WON'T YOU CUM?!?" Sheila moaned as she felt her orgasm begin. Pleasure exploded through her whole body, flooding her with the familiar euphoria of a good orgasm. Her lips fastened to Eric's as she came, if only to stifle her orgasmic scream from echoing throughout the park.

Eric held her fast as he struggled against the incredible pleasure her quivering pussy gave him as Sheila came hard. It took every skill Eric had to not cum, and for one brief moment he felt the heat from his cock; the pressure in his balls threatened to empty their thick, potent contents into Sheila. Eric struggled and clenched his muscles, trying to think the most unsexy thoughts all the while a hot, partially naked blonde was shoving her tongue down his throat while a second was nibbling on his earlobe while dry-humping him from behind.

Yet somehow... by a miracle... Eric didn't cum.

"FUCK!" Sheila gasped when she came to and realised she hadn't felt Eric's heavy loads blast away inside her. "Why haven't you CUM yet!"

"Who cares! You're a loser!" Joelle cheerfully declared as she pushed her sister back - Eric's big dick plopping free of Sheila's cunt to splash the grass with a fair amount of bodily fluids. "It's me time again!"

Grabbing Eric she rolled him over until he faced her, then, wrapping her arms around him, she rolled over, taking him with her, until she was on her back and he was above her.

"Missionary?" Eric gasped.

Joelle smirked. "Guys can't resist going all-out when they're on top," she said. "It's primal."

Eric mirrored her smug expression as he positioned himself above her. His cock pushed back into her tight insides. He restrained a grimace: it had only been a few moments since he had, by a fucking miracle, managed to weather Sheila's orgasm without triggering his own; his cock was still sensitive as fuck, and only a few thrusts away from cuming, but looking down at Joelle's hot, smug face, Eric realised that Joelle knew he was on the edge, and was planning on him throwing control aside and going all-out to cum inside her.

"Not gonna happen!" He growled as he began to thrust hard into her.

"Oh? You think you've got the control to not blow your load?" Joelle said, smiling smugly. "My sister had to have pushed you close to the edge by now! All you need is some encouragement: my cunt is nice and tight, and moist and so, so fertile... you want to plaster it with your spunk, don't you? You want to put a baby in me? What if I told you I'm not on birth control! I don't have the coil; I'm not on the pill! Only two guys have ever knocked me up! You reckon you can be the next one?!?"

"Jesus! Are you for real?!?" Eric gasped as he hammered away. His hips rising and falling as he slammed his cock deep into this horny slut. "You can't be serious!"

"Oh... but we are..." Sheila purred right next to his ear, having obviously recovered from a hard cum. "Jo-Jo and I have fucked around and only rarely found out. Nothing wrong with us; all our equipment works... it's just... very picky whose seed we let take root."

"You reckon you're man enough to get us pregnant?" Joelle said, smiling seductively in a way that was making Eric's cock painfully hard. He felt his body lurch towards a mind-melting cum, and he struggled to hold it back. He didn't want to pick either woman. Eric wanted them both!

"Are you a man, Eric?" Sheila whispered in his ear. "You cum a lot... but is any of that worth it? Or is it all just for show? All plenty, no... potency..."

"I know what you two are doing..." Eric gasped, not slowing down despite the way his testicles were screaming. "Appealing my sense of vanity to get me to cum?"

"Why would I want you to cum now?" Sheila said. "Hold it off like a big boy: you can spill all of the seed you want when I get you back inside me."

"Ignore her: you can cum now!" Joelle moaned: she loved the feel of his cock as it pumped into her pussy. "Go on! Fill me up! Spill all of your hot, potent seed!"

"I thought... ah... I thought you said I was... all plenty-"

"That was La-La!" Joelle said. "Ignore her! She's a spiteful, jealous bitch! I think your cum's all potent! So fucking potent! You'll knock me up! Just pump it all into me!"

"I don't... uh... believe you!"

"Why would I lie to you?!?" Joelle moaned. She was getting close to her own orgasm, and still Eric hadn't pasted her insides with his seed! From the expression on his face, and from the red seeping into his pasty white skin, it looked obvious that he was also about to cum. He couldn't last much longer, and it infuriated Joelle that her sister might be the one to make Eric cum!

"YOU WERE PRETENDING TO BE YOUR SISTER!!!" Eric exclaimed.

"Ah... that was fun..." Joelle smiled despite herself.

"You're such a loser, Jo-Jo," Sheila said.

"And you've never done that?" Eric said, turning to look at her. His hips not slowing his effort to make Joelle cum.

Sheila smiled sweetly. "Oh... you got me..."

"You two are just as bad as each other!" Eric grunted. His balls were about to explode! Yet his efforts to make Joelle cum continued, and by now it was simply just to wipe that smug smile off her face. Eric wanted to see those beautiful features crumple as pleasure overtook her; pleasure only his jackhammering dick could deliver.

"Awww... I think we made him mad!" Joelle teased, although partly as a way to disguise how a massive orgasm was brewing down below, propelled along to a euphoric explosion by the feeling of Eric's huge girth splitting her like few men could. "You know what will help with all that rage and frustration?" She lifted her head closer to his. "A good HARD CUM!"

"You wish!" Eric grinned like an animal. "I can feel your hips meeting mine! You want it as bad as I do! You're on the edge, Joelle... you're gonna cum before I do!"

"Like fuck I will!" Joelle snarled, but he was right: she had begun lifting her hips slightly to his each time he thrusted downward, helping his cock hammer in deep and hard into her pussy. The feeling was incredible! She needed to cum! She could feel it just behind a few more thrusts! "You can try and hide it but I can feel your cock quivering, Eric! You're gonna cum soon too! Let's see who cums first!"

Sheila watched as Eric planted his hands either side of Joelle's head and began slamming into her with such fury Sheila was shocked Joelle's hips hadn't shattered, but then Joelle was giving it to Eric with just as much strength. Their faces dripping with sweat as they fucked furiously. An incredible orgasm was guaranteed for one of them: who would it be?

"CUM YOU FUCKER!" Joelle snarled, bracing herself against the grass to thrust up towards a powerfully descending dick. "CUM! FUCK YOU! CUM!"

Eric couldn't speak: every part of him was tensed in an effort to hold off of cuming, just as his cock was jackhammering Joelle's tight pussy into oblivion. She was close! Just a little more...

"CUM! FUCKING CUM ALREADY! FUCKING- OH MY GOD! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Sheila laughed as her sister's head slammed back onto the grass, and Joelle screamed into the night. Above her Eric held fast: his body tensed as he weathered Joelle's spasming cunt.

"GODFUCKINGDAMNIT!!!!" Joelle screamed. "I WAS SO FUCKING CLOSE!"

Eric grinned. Sweat dripped from his face onto Joelle's infuriated features. "Sorry babe-"

"Don't!" Joelle muttered. She looked at her sister. "Guess you're gonna finish him off?"

"You bet I am!" Sheila said, a fiercely hungry look in her eyes, as she pulled Eric off her sister, pushing him onto his back. Straddling him, Sheila pulled her dress apart to release her tits - Eric couldn't help but admire them even with his growing frustration with how the sisters talked to each other. Sheila lowered herself onto Eric, taking his cock inside her, before seductively falling forward, arms outstretched, until her whole body, tits and all, was laying atop of him. "Hmmm, so good, isn't it?" She purred, as she pressed her body against his, rubbing her tits against Eric's hard, sports-honed pecs. "Hmmm... makes you want to cum... doesn't it?"

"Not gonna work!" Eric said, though he spoke through clenched teeth. His cock was so tender! The sweat was dripping from his body with the effort of holding back his orgasm. "I can do this all night!"

"Oh you sweet baby..." Sheila said, gently kissing him as she spoke. "Anyone can see you don't have much fight left in you... just let it all go... cum... cum for me, Eric... cum inside me... like in the nightclub... like on the dancefloor... fill me with your hot... potent... virile... cum..."

With each word Sheila was kissing Eric on the lips, the cheek, his chin, even his eyelids, with a sensuality to her voice that was making Eric's cock twitch uncontrollably. She wasn't even trying to ride him yet: Sheila knew Eric was on a hair-trigger, and she was enjoying toying with him as she simply used the pressure and heat from her pussy to tip him over the edge.

"Cum for me... cum for me, Eric... fill me up... you know you want to... fill me with all the thick hot cum this fuck has brewed in those big balls of yours... go on... I can take it... I can take all of it... fill me, Eric... fill me up with your hot seed... fill me..."

"Don't listen to her!" Joelle said from just behind him. "Hold on! You want to cum in ME!"

"Come on, Eric... cum in me..." Sheila said, beginning to move her hips now with impatience.

"Don't cum in her!" Joelle hissed. "You want ME!!"

"You want me, Eric..." Sheila purred as she began to ride him in earnest now. Her hips hit his with increasing speed. Eric was clutching the grass, fingers clawing through the mud, as he held back from cuming, but the feeling of Sheila's tight pussy sucking his cock each time she pulled it back was so... fucking... good...

"NO!" Eric gasped. "I WON'T!"

"CUM IN ME!" Sheila growled, bouncing hard on his dick. It felt wonderful pumping up inside her, but Sheila knew she wouldn't be the one to cum first: Eric was so obviously about the cum, and it infuriated her that he wasn't plastering her insides with his seed already! "CUM IN ME!"

"NO!"

"WHAT? YOU WANT JOELLE?!? YOU WANT THAT SLAG?!? YOU WANT HER? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT, ERIC??!?

"NO!"

"WHY WON'T YOU CUM?!?!"

"BECAUSE I'M NOT COMING BETWEEN YOU!!" Eric roared.

Sheila stopped riding him, her eyes wide with shock. Eric couldn't see Joelle kneeling behind, but he could tell from the way her hands, that had been caressing his shoulders, had suddenly tensed up that she was also surprised by his outburst.

"What?" Sheila said.

"Look... I don't know what the hell happened between you two, or how the hell you came to be at each other's throats all the time, but I'm not going to be a part of it!" Eric said. "Sheila... she's your sister! I have two... and... while they annoy me sometimes, and sometimes I wish they were on another fucking planet, I love them... and I wouldn't want to hurt them... and I can't stand it listening to you two fight like this. I'm not worth damaging your relationship with your sister!"

For a moment Sheila looked at him, then she looked over his head at Joelle, and a smile broke out on her lips. It was completely different to the way she had smiled at Eric before: this was so genuine and warm that Eric wondered if she had become someone completely different again.

"Oh Eric, you silly boy," she said. Speaking with her Australian accent again. "You silly honest, gorgeous boy you..."

Sliding into his view, leaning against her sister, Joelle was looking down on him with a smile. "Too fucking sweet for his own good," she said, and Eric was surprised to hear her speak with an Australian accent as well. "Did you think we honestly hated each other?"

"Jo-Jo's my flesh and blood," Sheila said, putting an arm around her sister. "I love her to bits, and there isn't a man in this world who would come between us."

"You were pretending," Eric said.

"Finally catching on?" Joelle said, though not unkindly. "We've been playing it up for years."

"First as a way to annoy daddy," Sheila said.

"Then we realised it was a great way to drive men horny," Joelle said. "Guys love to think that they're playing us off each other."

"Never realising we're playing them."

"Have to say, I never thought we'd seduce a guy who just wanted us to be best mates."

"That's so sweet," Sheila said, in a slightly mocking, but also genuinely kind way.

"So fucking sweet."

"I know how to pick them!"

"I think he deserves special treatment," Joelle said to her sister.

"I agree. The most special of treatment," Sheila said.

Before Eric could ask, Sheila got off his dick, and together the sisters positioned themselves on either side of him. "This is something we've wanted an excuse to do for a while now," Joelle said.

"You get to be the first to experience this!" Sheila said.

As Eric watched in awe, the sisters positioned themselves so that their legs were looped over, as their pussies came to meet, with Eric's cock right between them. It was like a vagina sandwich, with Eric's cock as the tasty filling. Leaning back, the sisters began to push their bodies against each other, grinding their pussies against Eric's dick, first alternating, then together in unison.

"Holy fuck!" Eric gasped. His head fell back onto the grass. His cock had come down from that orgasmic precipice, and now he was enjoying the feeling of being jerked off by two vaginas. "This feels fucking great!"

"We thought it might," Sheila said, still speaking in what Eric was now starting to believe was her actual accent. "Remember I said we've never done this before?"

"We're glad it's with you," Joelle said, also keeping the accent going.

Eric agreed: it lay back and enjoyed the feeling of these two hot, sexy, horny, and playful pair of identical blondes jerk his huge cock with their cunts. The feeling of their pussy lips sliding up and down his fluid-drenched cock was incredible, and Eric quickly found himself holding back on cuming, though this time it was because he wanted this feeling to last as long as possible.

"He's holding back on us," Sheila observed to her sister.

"Hmmm... I don't mind," Joelle said. "This is great teamwork La-La."

"Teamwork makes the dream work!" Sheila said, and the sisters laughed in unison, as their wet pussies, dripping with vaginal fluids and cum, rubbed his cock like experienced hands.

It felt like an age, but had to have been only a half hour (or less), before Eric finally gasped "I can't hold it back! I'm gonna cum!"

"Finally!" Sheila exclaimed with glee, and she and Joelle increased their speed. Humping their hips, squeezing his cock between their pussies as they jerked him off to a messy climax.

And messy it was: Eric had been storing up cum in his balls for the best part of two hours by now, and his considerable load was made more considerable by how hot it had been to first be fought over by the twins, then to have his cock worked in unison by their skilled cunts. As Eric's head hit the grass, as pleasure engulfed him, a huge jet of thick white gunk blasted up from the tip of his cock like an erupting geyser. Sloppy gunk splashed down all over Sheila and Joelle; the sisters squealed with delight as blast after blast of cum blasted up into the night air, only to rain down on them.

"Oh my God! It's raining cum!" Sheila squealed.

"Hell yeah!" Joelle answered.

They watched in awe as Eric's cock shot jet after jet of gunk into the air, splashing their dresses with his virile baby-making white fluids, until the black fabric from their waists down was white with spunk. After almost a solid minute and a half of cuming, Eric's cock finally stopped, leaving them all lying on the grass, breathing deeply with erotic energy.

"Jo-Jo?"

"Yes?"

"I owe you an apology," Sheila said. "When I said I wouldn't let any man cum between us?"

Joelle laughed.

"I make no apologies," Eric said. "Ten out of ten: would do that again."

"The night's still young..." Sheila said.

"Plenty of time until morning..." Joelle said.

"I'm ready girls," Eric said, "for anything else you've been meaning to try..."

With wicked grins on their faces the two blondes descended on him, and for the next few hours Eric discovered they had been thinking a lot about what they could do together to work a man's cock. With their hands, mouths, feet, pussies, asses, and tits, they proceeded to work his cock for cum again and again, and Eric was only too happy to let them make him cum repeatedly, until it seemed like their bodies were dripping with his spunk.

They swallowed as many loads as they took to their faces, tits and body: Sheila and Joelle took it in turns to fasten their lips around the girth of his dick, and gulp noisily as he emptied his balls down their throats. He emptied a load into Sheila's ass, just to make it fair, as Joelle shoved her fingers up his own ass and played his prostate with the same expertise her sister had shown. All the while his lips were always wrestling with one of the girls'; their tongues slashing as the other twin sucked and fucked him to completion.

The hours passed, and the two sisters fucked Eric in every way they had thought up, until, with their little patch of grass amongst the bushes finally seeing the early morning rays of sunshine, a single word punctuated their little world of sex.

"Ahem."

Breaking his lips from hers, Eric turned to look up at the man who had just spoken. "Morning officers," he said, nodding with polite respect to two of the Eroshire Police Force's finest: Marcus Fensworth, a tall chap whose muscles had muscles, and Siobhan Finnigan, a woman of average height who, like Marcus, also sported a shaved sculpt, tattoos, and more muscles than Eric had.

"Did you just say 'Ahem'?" Sheila said, releasing her lips from Eric's cock. Her accent changed back to a posh English.

"You couldn't just clear your throat?" Joelle continued her sister's thoughts and accent change.

"Good morning Miss Carpenter, Miss Carpenter," Marcus said, nodding politely to one woman then the other. "While it warms the cockles of my heart to see you out of trouble and engaging in some wholesome family activities rather than making my life, and my partner here's-"

"'Sup," Siobhan interjected.

"-life, unnecessarily filled with boring report-filling and statement-taking-"

"So dull."

"-I'm afraid I have to interject and interrupt this truly wholesome moment of sibling unity-"

"So beautiful," Siobhan said; her sarcasm so dry it could be classified a desert.

"-by reminding you three that it is almost six-o'clock in the beautiful morning, and this park is already seeing the first joggers of the day," Marcus said. "Soon mums and dads will descend with littles ones in tow, and the last thing anyone wants said little ones to see is your generous arses frolicking in these bushes."

"Don't want to force that conversation too early," Siobhan said.

"No, let the little ones continue to live in blissful ignorance of the messy activities their parents got up to making them," Marcus said. "Whether or not you three are interested in making kids is immaterial: take all this nonsense indoors and keep it there until the sun goes down again. K?"