Twins Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Hello Nicholas.*

He looked around and saw no one and looked confused.

*I won't give you my name at the moment and I'm pretty sure that you can hear me, please nod if you can.*

He still looked around, suspecting a hidden loud speaker but nodded slowly.

%Where are you and how are you talking in my head?%

*It's a long and complicated story but basically our grandparents took part in a government drug trial in the late sixties, which apparently failed. Many of the people in it married each other and had children, some of those children met and married and had specially gifted children, although their parents weren't. There are five of us, you, me and my brother, our friend... and one other who is very bad and we want nothing to do with him.*

%Reynard Jackson, I knew there was something about him other than being a right bastard.%

*You are right, my brother and I have had a run in with him and do not want to do it again.*

%Ahh, the cricket match, was that you that ruined his bowling and batting averages?%

*Mostly my brother but after he deliberately hurt those batsmen and enjoyed it, we decided to mess him up a bit.*

%And when he was out for two, he was furious, I was at the other end and saw him lift his bat and it stayed there and he was out LBW, wonderful... thank you, I would like to meet you and your brother if only to shake your hands.%

*You understand if we are a bit reluctant after seeing Reynard, secrecy is the top priority for us.*

%I understand, how can I prove myself?%

*I don't want to be intrusive but if you drop your block and let me look around, not at your personal things but just the everyday part of your mind, then I'll do the same.*

%Okay but be careful, please?%

He opened up so that Alison could look around and was impressed with his schoolwork, he got on well with his parents, hadn't had a serious girlfriend and hated being on the same cricket team as Jackson but he had no 'push' or reading ability.

*Please wait a moment...* she said and returned to Adam. *He's a nice guy, he can block lightly but there's no sign of reading or a push. He hates Reynard and loved what you did to him, but I haven't given any names yet, come on in.* She returned to Nicholas and said,

*I'm back and this is my brother.*

#Hi Nicholas.#

%Hi...%

#Okay my sister trusts you so I'm Addy, she's Ali and my girlfriend, who is on holiday at the moment, is Lin.#

%Hi Addy and Ali, if we're using short names, I'm Nik.%

*Do you sometimes seem to know what people are thinking or what they are going to say Nik?*

%Sometimes but just thought it was coincidence, but when I'm batting I seem to know where the ball is going to bounce and where it's going to move, which is why I open the batting, unfortunately with Jackson.%

#We are outside and up the next side road, if you would like to come and meet us.#

%Sure, I was bored until you turned up.%

He got up and walked out the house and around the corner to meet them. They waited and when he arrived he shook Adam's hand there was a little fizz and then Alison's more slowly and the fizz was much more.

"What was that?" Nicholas asked. Alison flushed red and Adam laughed.

"It's a special thing that happens when we touch."

"But why was it small for you and big for Ali?"

"Because she's a girl, it's..."

"We are all special," she quickly interrupted, "We can do things like Reynard, but only in a nice way to help people. Our abilities vary, but because we are twins we work together better and we've been doing this for three years now. We found out by accident that if we kiss occasionally it boosts our abilities but it worked for Lin too, who didn't know much about what she could do, like you at the moment."

%I'm trying to get used to this mind talk, I still don't understand, what abilities?%

#I'll show you, you see that brick that someone has stood on that wall, well watch.#

Fifty yards away, the brick fell off the wall, slid towards them and stopped at the kerb next to them, to Nik's astonishment.

#Your turn Ali.# The brick skidded off up the road and stopped about seventy yards away.

"You did that? Wow! How come I can't do that?"

*Have you tried?*

%No, never thought about it.%

#Try that tin can.# He tried but it didn't even rock.

*Let me show you how.* And she mentally guided him and it wobbled.

%Did you do that or me?%

*That was all you.* Alison said and looked around to see if anyone was around, then she kissed Addy and they felt the usual firework display which was only in their minds but the effect was felt by Nik too.

*That is what happens when we kiss, it's like worlds exploding and after it we can do better.* And she pushed the brick another ten yards up the road.

%But...but...% he stammered and still looked shocked from their kiss, so Alison stepped up to him and kissed him.

#That's what it's like for Lin and me, okay put him down now Ali.#

She let him go and they could see the bemused happy feeling she left him with and the bulge in his pants, which they ignored.

*Now 'push' that can like I showed you Nik.*

He shook his head and looked at the can and it flew across the road.

"Did... did I do that?"

*Yes you did and better than my first attempts but that was before we kissed. It's better with a three way kiss which we do with Lin...

#BUT I won't be doing that with you two!#

%I'm quite glad of that, no offence but I like girls, not boys.%

# Me too.#

*I like kissing boys and Lin so I win every time, yay for me...* and she laughed.

%Can you teach me how to do all the things that you can do, please?%

#Yes but the trouble is that we live about five miles apart so it won't be easy, but Winchester Park is about half way and it was where we first started practicing.#

%I know where that is, I'll meet you there tomorrow at one pm.%

*Okay and be careful where you practice and try to keep away from Reynard Jackson, we'll tell you why tomorrow.* Then they cycled home, each thinking their own thoughts.

#I'm going to give Lin a quick phone call her mobile phone and let her know about those two.# Adam told her as they went upstairs to bed.

*Okay, catch you in a minute.*

"Hi Lin, just a quick call to let you know how we got on, Reynard Jackson is a nasty, vicious kid and we'll leave him alone but we've met Nicholas Clark and got him on board or Ali has, she's gone a bit gooey over him."

"That's nice to hear, we'll be like the Four Musketeers, I am having a great time but I miss you two."

"We miss you too, we are going to meet Nik in the park tomorrow afternoon for practice, he had less of everything than you did but Alison kissed him and he shot a Coke can across the road, we'll introduce you to him when you get back, bye Lin."

"Okay, bye Addy."

*Done with your 'Lovey-dovey' bit with Lin?*

#Yep, she's having a great time but misses us.#

*We miss her too, now truthfully, what did you think of Nik?*

#I thought he is a really nice kid, like me but clueless about his potential gifts.#

*I liked him too and yes he's nice like you, but he can be trained and boosted like we are doing with Lin to be as good as us.*

# Oh I knew you liked him after that kiss went past the five second mark and like me, you went all gooey too and he nearly melted, poor kid.#

*Okay, so you got your own back, but you know how it feels with Lin.*

#Oh yes... but to change the subject, I feel that we are going to have to deal with Reynard Jackson eventually and not because of his viciousness in cricket, I saw a quick glimpse when he dropped his block in surprise. The porn he watches is violent, rough sex and gangbangs, usually black men on white women. He loves to abuse women and girls just like in the films then wipe their memory of it, when we are all strong enough, we might have to take him down, one way or another.#

*I agree but it's going to be at least a year before the other two are going to be ready.*

#We have a lot of hard work ahead of us, but we have to have some fun too, I'm tired, sleep time, goodnight Ali.#

*Goodnight Addy.* And they kissed and her last thought was of a possible boyfriend in Nik.

*Nik, can you hear me?*

%Yes, where are you?%

*About a mile away*

%A mile! What's your limit?%

*About three but we've been at it a long time, Lin's only been trying for a couple of months and can do half a mile.*

%Wouldn't it be great if we could get from your house to mine.%

*I don't know if that's possible, we have struggled to get further for the last three months... coming through the park now.*

They pulled up where Nik was waiting.

"Let's go down to the lake, we need peace and quiet and no people." Adam said aloud, pointing the way, they rode down across the grass and sat in the shade of a big Oak tree.

#First we want to show you what we can do, and what we've done for others and why. Later we can show you how to do these things and then we'll practice, okay Nik?#

% Yeah, that's fine with me.%

#We'll do a link of all three of us, Ali will bring you into my mind with her's and then you can watch everything, okay Ali.#

*Okay Addy, coming in now.* She picked up Nik's mind and brought him into Adam's. He was shown the push, the pull and lift techniques, how to create a burner torch, how to read others thoughts.

Finally how to put up a strong block quickly.

*You can already put up a block.*

%I can?%

*You had a light one up at the party, this is how you should make it and hold it, it's hard to start but with practice it becomes automatic.*

#The thing to remember is that very few people can do this and pry into people's minds, making them do things is abuse, not fun, you need a good reason to do it. Lindsey is in our class and was occasionally being bullied by two bigger girls, we found this in Brenda's mind... and this in Chrissy's.#

%Bloody hell! What did you do to stop that?%

*It was easy for Brenda we did this and her mother stopped drinking and is working now and they get on really well. Chrissy was harder but what we found on the night was this and we were so angry for her we did this.*

%OMG! You didn't kill him did you?%

#No, we put him in a coma and did this to Chrissy and this to her mother, now they are friends and Chrissy is a nice girl and is losing weight and wants a future and they don't want him back, ever!#

*This is what happened to me a couple of years ago and what I did about it.*

%Wow! Remind me never to argue with you.%

*I recently went with Addy to the hospital and I entered his mind which was trapped inside his body, I made him want to confess to what he tried to do to me and what he did to the two kids the year before and told him to wake up. He woke a couple of days later and confessed to both acts.*

#The last one was Connie, she was in this situation... and we did this... she now has a proper boyfriend who will have to earn her favours, she is studying hard to go to college and hates alcohol and drugs.#

%I must admit what you have done is definitely not abuse, the only dodgy bit was Chrissy's father but he deserved it for what he had done and was still doing to her, so I say well done.%

*Now it's practice time, keep me out!* and she went straight through his flimsy block. *What was that?*

%Not much it seems.% Nik mused grumpily.

*Now put up a strong block... that's better, give it a push and pull Addy, hmm not bad, but you need to get that up in a second or less, think of Jackson trying to get into your mind.*

#You get a feeling, a fraction of a second before they get in, learn that feeling, we'll be testing you harder next time, here I come, feel it?#

%Yes, a sort of tingle but not nice, now I know what to look out for.%

#Right see that branch, give it a pull, now try a push, a bit better and it's only thirty yards, give him another kiss Ali no wait, hold my hand then kiss him.# and it worked a lot better than just with two, but not quite as good as the three way.

#Now try again.#

The branch moved towards them a little, then it bent away a couple of feet.

#Okay, let's try this, Ali walk fifty yards away and see if you can hear him first then feel the pull and then the push.#

She stood up and walked away and turned to them, and said *Okay.*

#Now say 'Addy says you've got a fat ass' and watch her reaction.#

%Addy says you've got a fat ass%

#Anything Ali?# - *Nothing, I'll put my arm out*

#Try pulling her hand.#

*Nothing.*

#Give her a hard push.#

*Yes I felt a little push.*

#Come back ten.# She came closer.

#Focus on her and send the message again.# Nik concentrated and pushed the message...

*And you've got a tiny dick!*

%She got it Addy!%

#Well done now try the pull again.#

He tried again and her hand came forward steadily until she had to take a step forward and he released her and she went back a step.

#Now the push, remember she's expecting it so will be braced against it.#

He closed his eyes and pushed hard to allow for her braced position.

#STOP!!# Addy shouted. Nik opened his eyes and saw that Ali was lying on her front, more than sixty yards away and was not moving. They ran to her and Adam went to turn her over but Nik 'pushed' him over.

#What the...?#

Chapter Fifteen.

%Sorry Addy but I'm a qualified first aider and we can't move her until we assess her injuries, as we could do more damage. Ali, are you hurt?%

*Yes-OWW!* She said and reverted to normal speech.

"My head hurts, my back, my ass and my knees and it hurts to mind talk."

%Okay, I'm sorry, just lie still for a minute. Addy you told me she was braced and to 'push' hard, show me what happened because I concentrated and closed my eyes so I did not see it.%

Adam showed Ali take off backwards and land on her ass about ten yards further away, then rollover backwards hitting her head on the ground, then over backwards again and hit her head again and on the last one she landed on her knees and fell forwards.

"Thank you Addy, now Ali, keep still and relax as much as you can, don't talk unless the pain increases, I'm going to put my hands on the back of your head and you will feel some warmth."

Nik knelt either side of her head and placed his hands on the back of her head for about a minute and let go.

"Don't move yet but how does your head feel now Ali?"

"It doesn't hurt at all, I could feel you inside my head but not in my mind, what did you do Nik?"

"Later, now which part of your back hurts, only move slightly to find out?"

"At the bottom just above my hips."

"I'm going to do the same thing again but I need to have skin contact for it to work, I will have to pull your shirt up a bit"

"Go for it!"

Nik came upright and pulled her shirt up about a foot and placed his hands on her lower back, thumbs touching over her spine and moved down a little until the tips of his fingers were just under her shorts and kept them there for thirty seconds, then sat back.

"How is your back?"

"Warm and... it doesn't hurt and more."

Do you want me to continue?"

*As this is only our second meeting, I think I'll skip your hands on my bare ass, it's not too bad anyway.*

And they all laughed at Nik's mental image of his hands on her ass cheeks.

%Okay now carefully roll over onto your back.%

She did so very carefully as he moved around to her feet.

%Now raise your knees.%

Then he cupped his hands and placed them over her knees for about fifteen seconds and sat back. Alison looked at her knees which were scraped and there was some blood but it wasn't leaking.

*They don't hurt either, how did you do all that?*

%It's just something I can do, that's why I trained as a first aider, I needed to know what to do, I've read a lot of medical books too.%

#Why didn't you heal the cuts on her knees?#

%I could have done that but it takes longer, and I didn't want to trap anything under the skin that could turn septic.%

#A similar thing happened to Lin and I offered to kiss her cheeks better but she refused too, it was our second date too, would you like Nik to kiss them better Ali, or even both of us?#

*Much as that sound nice, I'll give it a miss for the same reason, I gave you.*

#You hear that Nik?, this is a date.#

%Yeah...%

*Stop it you two, we need to talk about this, why didn't you tell us about this power?*

%My parents knew about the drug trial and noticed that I could heal myself if I fell over from an early age, they said it made me special, but other people can't do it so I had to keep it secret unless it was an emergency, such as now.%

Alison stood up and carefully walked around and sat down again.

*No pain at all and no bruises either, how do you do it?*

%I don't know, wounds just seem to repair themselves, bones adjust themselves to be in the right place, blood vessels mend and bruises disappear.%

Alison leaned oved and pulled Nicholas forward and round so he landed on his back and she climbed on top of him and thoroughly kissed him.

Fireworks went off in their minds and even Adam felt the glow from where he was sat.

*Thank you for fixing me Nik.*

%Ahh... I-I... uh...%

#You melted him Ali.#

*Mmmmm me too...* and Adam laughed.

#Anyway, how is it that you can only talk and hear for forty yards, but can pull quite strongly at fifty and blow her away at up to sixty yards?#

%Uhh... I don't know.%

#My turn, I'll go to a hundred yards and speak to you, signal if you hear, then you speak or even shout to me, then pull my arm again and finally 'push' me hard, okay?#

%Okay.% He said nervously as Adam paced out the distance and turned and said,

#Can you hear this?# and Nik put up a thumb.

*Go on shout something rude.* But Adam heard nothing, so he put his arm our sideways and felt a slight pull.

#Harder Nik!# Suddenly he was pulled forwards a couple of steps.

#Not bad, now the 'push.'#

He braced himself and felt as though he'd been hit with a swinging punch bag, not hard but with force and staggered backwards a couple of steps.

#Try a continuous steady push to find out your range.#

He found that the invisible punch bag was forcing him backwards but the force diminished with increased distance until he could hold it. Adam paced the distance back to them and announced.

#One hundred and twenty five yards, even I can only do about a hundred, do you feel tired?#

%A little but not much.%

*We need to boost his reading and sending but I don't know how, the rest is very good.*

#I have an idea, but we need Lin as well, she's due home next Saturday and each of us must decide if we can trust the others one hundred percent.#

The last week of the holidays was spent the same way but without any injuries, by meeting every day, they managed to increase Nik's reading to fifty yards and his speaking to a hundred, but it was still very poor compared to the twins.

Nik found that he could lift things better than they could too, so they all worked on that and for Nik to be able to control his 'push' in strength and size.

*Why push with a punch bag when you might only need a finger?*

Which started a debate on using the finger as a weapon or arrow. While Adam and Alison argued, Nik experimented with it and found that he could colour his pencil thin 'push' and also sharpen it a point and punched it into a tree. They all tried but used rubbish bins for practice and gradually moved back to test their ranges, they returned to their homes feeling tired but satisfied with their training session.

Lindsey returned from holiday on Saturday and called on the twins to get an update on everything that had happened while she was away and got a kiss and cuddle from Alison and a much bigger one from Adam. They showed her the pencil 'push' and what happened to Ali when Nik pushed her and healed her too.