Twisted Island

Story Info
A group washes up on the shores of a cursed island.
37.3k words
4.27
18.5k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finn stared at the ceiling in his tiny cabin on a small ship, he was bored he finished reading all the books he brought and with no internet for his phone he was just laying on a small bed looking up at the ceiling bored.

Him and seven other people were on this ship all returning from an overseas college competition against another college to prove who was the smartest, he was selected to go because of his good grades so he was placed with other students with just as high grades.

They were told they would be entering the competition and they 'needed' them to win this because of something to do with the college performance was slipping and they wanted to prove that their student was the greatest or whatever it didn't really matter to Finn, he didn't want to go but had no choice.

So him and five other students with one teacher went to this college to face off against their best, it was a big deal over in Europe, Finn couldn't remember the college name but he did remember the bragging about how they would win, Finn felt like going for a walk it was dark but he enjoyed the view of the open ocean and wanted to see it again.

Getting up and heading out the cabin making his way down the hall he suddenly ran into his teacher Miss Valentine.

"Finn what are you doing out this late?" she said stern and professional.

Miss Valentine who was a gorgeous middle-aged woman with long black hair done into a bun, she was a strict but nice teacher who cares about her students she was the college nurse but was sometimes was a science teacher she volunteered to go and help planned all this, it was tense when we arrive, because of some teachers that knew her, an asshole type, his teacher who was normally a very proud women seem to buckled slightly when confronted with this guy what was their history? Still, he didn't know.

She was wearing a black tight suit that hugged her body nicely, part of large breasts could be seen, pressed nicely against the suit making her incredibly sexy with leggings, the suit went down to her thighs revealing her amazing ass forming a type of skirt, you wouldn't think she was a science teacher and doctor but she was and quite popular there's been rumor about her, that she was lonely and came from Europe and from the same college that challenged his, she had double D sized breast and a mature body that made her look younger then she was.

"I-I just want to get some fresh air...I'll be back soon j-just to clear my head," Finn said nervously.

Finn was a quiet 18 year old, preferring to watch everything from the sidelines not wanting to get involved with anyone he was smart but he had barely any friends and was often picked on for his shyness and nervousness he was a pretty average build but more on the skinny side with short brown hair one part almost covering his left eye (his hair always grew to almost cover his left eye it was annoying but he can see out it).

"Ok then but be back soon I don't want any of my students missing or going overboard. Night Finn," she said.

"Night Miss Valentine."

The teacher walked past, he turned back looking at her watching her hips sway side to side erotically, he moved on walking down the empty hallway he soon smelled the saltwater air inviting him out.

"Oh fuck me harder," came a mysterious female voice.

Finn stopped looking around for the voice he noticed a door cracked open, curiously taking over he slowly heads towards the door he could hear the sounds of moaning, the room was well lit and it was bigger than the other cabins.

"Come on babe I said fuck me harder!" said the familiar voice.

Finn's eye widened as he saw Trinity laying on the bed getting fucked by her boyfriend Bruno his massive cock deep inside her.

Trinity's a 19 year old bitch a complete rotten bitch who picked on him and everyone, the only reason why she was on this trip was to get some time alone with her asshole boyfriend she was originally denied but this entitled brad had an entitled mother who demanded to know why her angel was not allowed to go on this trip, and from what he heard she threaten the principle with something and now she was suddenly on the trip. She had C sized boobs which were cute and perky from want Finn could see.

She did crap in the competition getting every question wrong and being a burden to everyone around her she was a second class bitch.

"Alright slut you're asking for it," he said.

"Don't call me a-"

She was interrupted as he fucked her harder moaning loudly.

"Oh fuck! You got the best pussy," he said fucking her harder.

Bruno seems to have it all the populator the muscle and brains being the best at almost everything it bugged him that there was one person above him in grades and that's Finn himself so he makes his life hell because he can't be the top dog.

Finn started getting an erection he couldn't believe they were fucking on this school trip how did Miss Valentine not hear them!?

Trinity's eye suddenly fell upon his in that split second he moved on rushing quickly outside into the salty air, worried he been caught he suddenly heard Trinity scream in pleasure and then silences, Finn guessed they finally finished their session.

Finn sighed quietly but then saw a flicker of silver in the corner of his eyes, turning he saw the most beautiful woman he ever saw, Erica Empire walking towards him from the cabin.

She had a rare gene that gave her pure silver hair from birth she was the daughter of one of the most powerful business conglomerate in the country being on of the top called Empire corp she was 19 who had D sized boobs and an amazing ass every guy had a crush on her and would do anything to get her attention and Finn could see why.

The CEO and his children all have this gene all having silver hair it what makes them unique and now Erica is walking towards him he blushed nervously while she just stood in front of him, she turned and rested on the rail.

"You did a good job we would have never won if it wasn't for you," she said proud but stern.

He smiled to himself travelling to the college it was a quiz a display of intelligence, Erica and Finn destroyed the competition Bruno got some questions correct too, everyone did well but Trinity who just looked bored.

It was a draw, the next question would win it all and this was a random answer question a special question that was completely random and the question was 'What is the name of the first video game ever made'.

Everyone was confused even Erica, which caught her off guard but Finn knew the answer it was Pong made In October 1958. that answer won it and his college won proud and happy they got an award which would be sent to the winning college.

"I was lucky I knew it, you did well too," Finn said kindly.

"Yes you were lucky I still can't believe you won, a nobody, if there was any other question I would have known it and won, it's embarrassing...Still, I give credit where credit is due," she gives him an annoyed but respectful look.

"That's all I have to say night err," she said stumped at his name.

"Finn."

"Yes Finn good night," she said turning around and leaving before Finn could even say a word.

Looking out towards the endless ocean night he was happy the comment he got even if it was slightly cruel, she was nicknamed the silver empress, she does have that god complex making everyone feel below her even the adults and teachers but she is polite and formal Finn wouldn't think much on it.

A heavy hand slapped down on Finn should and gripping it hard immediate looking he saw Bruno smirking at him.

"Well look at you getting a compliment from Silver empress but you know she doesn't give a shit about you, she angry you won it and stole her spotlight," he said continued to smirk.

Finn was quiet looking at him worried.

"But boy this fresh air is nice after a nice long session fucking a woman's brains out something you will never get nerd...but you already knew that didn't you."

Finn panicked but stayed quiet.

"Not going to say anything? Well, I know what you did Trinity saw you peeking on us you little pervert," he gripped his shoulder harder.

"Now I'm getting tired of always being lower grade then you, it damages my reputation I need to be the best if I want Erica to notice me so here is what you're going to do and if you don't I'll tell the whole college what you did."

"W-What you want me to do," he said nervously.

Bruno just smiles sadistically, "Oh it simple real fail your next exam and all this will be forgiven."

"F-Fail my exam! I need this if I do I fail the whole semester!"

"So? I don't give a shit you can just do it next year, now are you going to do it or do you want to be marked as a dirty little peeking pervert?"

He panicked, he can't go to the teacher they don't give a damn about their students and someone would see him do it seeing no option he nodded silently.

"Great now I'm going go back and fuck my girl some more...be a good boy and I might throw you a girl to take away that little virginity of yours...Nah I'm not that cruel to my side chicks throwing them at you would be an insult, your so pathetic easily pushed around and picked on it so fucking funny you'll never amount to anything your just a burden on everyone," he said leaving starting to laugh all the way back going into his cabin.

Finn stood in the gentle glow of dusk, it started getting windy and chilly but he didn't want to go, Bruno, was right he was pathetic it was true he wouldn't amount to anything he was smart but that can only get you so far he wasn't even as smart as people think the college had a reputation for not having the most successful student he guess that he was the only one that studied that why his grades were high.

He wondered why Erica was even at this college she could have gone to so many other but this shit hole. Finn wished he had it better had it all like everyone else it was unfair completely unfair.

The wind picked up blowing against him he gripped railing, it then started raining black clouds covered the sky the sounds of thunder striking the water. What was going on!? It was clear a minute ago.

Waves crash against the side of the ship shaking it almost lifting it, Finn grip on to the railing panicking Finn could hear screams and complaining he look towards the hallway and saw everyone, his teacher, Erica, Bruno, Trinity and two other students looking outside but staying in hoping it would keep them safe.

"Everyone stay inside!" shouted Miss Valentine.

"But he is still out there," one of the students said pointing toward him.

She looks towards him seeing the fear on his face the ship rocks harder, Finn grip the railing tighter panicking.

"Stay there!" shouted Miss Valentine, "I'll come to you hold on!"

"Are you crazy! You'll go overboard if you go out there, leave him," shouted Trinity.

Miss Valentine gave a glare at her and grabbed the railing heading slowly towards him he was happy she was coming to help, the students behind watching silently.

The waves continued to crash harder into the ship Finn looks out and sees a massive wave heading toward them it would be here soon Finn had to think fast he looked toward his teacher he had to save her, so he launches himself into Miss Valentine pushing her inside, to safety.

At that moment Finn looked at the massive wave in front of him hitting the ship then everything went black.

###

Everything was black and cold was he dead? He be surprised if he wasn't. He heard sounds and...Something soft on his lips.

Opening his eyes he saw Miss Valentine's lips were on his they were soft he never kissed a woman before it was amazing he realized she was giving him CPR. Finn coughed loudly coughing the water out is his mouth.

"Oh thank god your alive," said Miss Valentine relived.

Finn was confused, Miss Valentine helped lifting him, he saw her suit it was badly ripped her hair losing her bun and was wet and wild Finn could clearly see her black bra on her suit, he couldn't believe he was still alive around him he saw ship part everywhere it looked like a junk-yard, his teacher help him over to a gathering of people he was happy there were other survivors.

They saw him and Miss Valentine walking over as Erica came running over to help, Finn saw almost everyone Trinity was sitting crying next to a girl who looked traumatized she was gripping her chest, he saw back on the ship from the trip named Gina.

Gina was a social butterfly always on her phone she hanged around Trinity she never picked on him but she did watch It happen, doing nothing, she had green hair done into a ponytail she had A sized breast.

Finn finally made it over the group was camped around a fire everyone was silent Finn was till recovering but saw everyone fearful and stressed their clothes ripped and ruined.

"Ok don't panic people we will ok, we survived and soon a search and rescue will come for us once they discover our ship didn't arrive at its destination," Miss Valentine said trying to calm her students.

"Don't panic! We are trap on an island shipwrecked we all going to fucking die," Trinity said angrily.

"Miss Valentine is right we should not panic, we should explore this island and find shelter and food it will heighten our chances of survival," Erica said.

Finn looked around he noticed he was the only guy here, "What happens to the rest?"

Everyone was silent until Miss Valentine spoke.

"We don't know, the captain is gone and we haven't found Bruno yet...After the wave crashed into the ship the whole thing split apart and we fell in the water and next thing we knew we were on this island, your the latest we've found."

Finn sat there shaken Bruno was an asshole but he didn't deserve this and he didn't know the captain but he must have been a good man and for both to be lost at sea it scares him, that could have been me, I was lucky to survive.

"Let's get some rest I saw a building off in the distance there might be something we can use there," Miss Valentine said.

"What!? you expect me to sleep here on the ground!?" Trinity said.

"Yes and don't complain and just do it," Miss Valentine said annoyed.

Trinity grumbled and looked towards Erica resting on a pile of leaves she was unhappy with sleeping on the ground but didn't want to complain everyone else rested down Finn was already tiered hopefully they would find out what that building was in the morning.

###

Loud coughing woke everyone from there slumber, Finn rising from the ground seeing a girl hugging her chest yesterday coughing loudly, Finn didn't know anything about this girl only her name was Barbara she had long hair done into brands and had large glasses, her clothes were ripped like everyone else.

"For fuck sake, cough a little quieter people are trying to sleep here!" Trinity shouted annoyed.

Erica got up, "Your shouting isn't helping Trinity," She said hissing her name out spitefully.

Trinity turned silent as Miss Valentine went over to her coughing student the girl was terrified, close to a mental break down, Valentine was confused placing a hand over the girl's head.

"It looks like a fever but unlike anything I've seen, I've never known one to cause an aggressive cough."

Everyone was worried including the girl, Miss Valentine helped her up to her feet she stood their arms hugging herself still coughing she looked drained and weak her skin looking dull, Finn looked to the other girl finding them slightly similar like something is happening to them, Finn looked to himself who was completely fine, strange.

"Come on everyone we should get moving yesterday I saw a large building in the distance we might find some supplies there and hopefully some medication," his teacher said her students listening.

"What about some food I'm hungry," Gina said holding her stomach.

"Perhaps we can find something soon just hold on Gina," Miss Valentine said tried.

It was cold but the wind seemed calm as they walked, following Miss valentine and Erica who was at the head of the group next was Trinity and Gina, Gina was frantically trying to get her phone working while Trinity just looked bored and annoyed picking at her fingers religiously, Finn was helping Barbara who was now stumbling a little still coughing her eyes looking dull, this place was strange the area seems to always be at dusk red and orange glow lit the island making it incredibly creepy.

"There!" Shouted their teacher.

They entered a clearing and saw a very large building with multiple windows across the wall another building connected to it and the ground even had concrete leading to the entrance, it almost looked like a school, the hell is this doing here? On an island in the middle of nowhere. Everyone ran to the double doors hoping to find someone, the outside looked old and ruined, everyone entered but Finn as he looks out into the distance finding four headstones next to each other.

A shiver went down his spine as he entered the place looked run-down, abandoned, ready to fall apart and crumble at any moment, everyone stood in what looked like a lobby with a desk to the left of the desk had stairs going up while the left revealed a long hallway with doors leading into room but what those rooms lead too were a mystery.

"So this is what you saw Miss Valentine?" asked Erica looking around.

"Yeah when I first woke up I found it strange then and even more strange now," she turned to her student all shuffling confused and scared, "Everyone we need to split up and explore this building we might find food and a radio but for the meantime we will might this our base until we find a way to leave."

"Here! Really? This place is disgusting," Trinity sated.

"Do you have any other place you suggest Trinity?" Miss Valentine said.

Trinity just grumbled to herself standing with the rest of the group, the teacher just sighed.

"Erica you go with Gina and search this floor and try and find a cafeteria, I will investigate the second floor and try and find a medical room while Trinity, Barbara, and Finn will search the third floor and the roof."

Everyone agrees to expect for Trinity who didn't want to be next to the loser and the sick girl but was quickly shut up by Erica, god she is going to be a pain during this whole trip I wish I could just teach her a lesson.

Valentine entered the second floor she was confident her student would be ok from what she saw on this island it seems completely barren no animals or anyone which she found strange, to begin with, it also strange how every female was saved and only Finn was the only one perhaps they might find the captain and Bruno by the back later but it wouldn't be likely.

She thought back to yesterday how he pushed her back into the cabin he saved her life and she wanted to thank him but hadn't found an opportunity to do so she might have died, walking down a crumbling hallway she noticed some of the room were nearly empty except for a bed, desk, and a window.

She found what she was looking for a medical room with a faded cross on top of the door at the end of the hallway hidden away, quickly entering she found a supply cabinet filled with different medication this would most likely help Barbara, the room looked like a medical room from the college and it had a computer.

Her eye was drawn to an old piece of paper with a pencil next to it, looking at the piece she started getting horny thinking about the time she used the pencil to masturbate, she had been very lonely unable to find time for a man to be with, grabbing it temptation filled her mind, thinking about the nub against her clit exciting her, shaking her head she used the pencil to put her long hair into a ponytail she liked it like that, looking down to the note she could barely read what it said, picking up and taking a closer look her eye widen with shock and horror.