Twisted Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trinity observing it all with a dense breath, she knew what was happening it excited her, she was still hot yet weak, her trembling hand slipped down her body to her panties, finding her pussy moist, with shock and embarrassed she couldn't help herself.

Gina worked his cock, like a machine, precise and accurate continue to get him closer to his inevitable climax, Finn glanced over to Trinity her face red and sweating sometimes her body jerked she noticed his stare and looked straight back at him.

Fingers working her pussy on the fabric, but it wasn't enough and she needs more, pushing her panties to the side her rough fingertips touch her pussy find her clit, it had begun both staring, Gina working his cock as Trinity controlled her clit.

It was too much for both student, a moment later they both moaned loudly, Trinity's whole body twitch as an orgasm shocked her body making her tingle, Cum blasted out of Finn's cock and into Gina's eager mouth pumping down her small throat, his orgasm was incredibly powerful.

Both falling on the table, Gina moved back up grinning like a cat, Miss Valentine and Erica came out holding a tray filled with food, they both came to the tried students.

"Are you both alright?" Asked the teacher.

Both said nothing recovering but Gina jumped in.

"They are fine, but I may not have some food, I've had my dinner," she grinned.

Both raised an eyebrow but putting dinner down on the bench, arousing both from their hidden orgasm, dinner was pleasant Erica was surprising a good cook as well as Vicky, there was little chatting only speaking about a plan.

With a pretty good meal consumed the sun had lowed turning the place into an eerie dark place, with a creepy atmosphere like something from a horror film, all journeyed off to find separated bedrooms Vicky was worried for Trinity the curse taking more effect it made her wonder how the cursed worked.

Barbara was on the island the same time as Gina but yet Gina was still alive, she must continue the research of this place and this curse to see if there is a way to cure it she wouldn't lose anyone else.

She would sleep with the teacher hoping she would make it and come to her sense about having sex with Finn, Gina found a corner room still in a strange mentally happy mood, Erica found a place to rest after a little cleaning up and finally Finn seeing a simple room to sleep, laying down finding himself to tried to care he fell asleep.

###

The morning light came creeping in slowly waking Finn, he eye shot up getting up breathing heavily rubbing his head, he had an unfamiliar dream that night a very strange one, one of him, it was blurry but it looked like him on top of some throne, he couldn't make the details and he heard an unknown voice speak to him but its word was to distant to hear them it made him quiver.

A sudden knock alerted Finn's senses, looking over the person opened the door revealing Erica with a grim look.

"Finn, we have a group meeting in the cafe."

"Yeah sure," he said rubbing his tired eyes, "Hows Trinity?"

Erica froze for a moment, "She's...Still alive at least just weak, head to the cafe."

she left quickly dare no speaking another world, outside the sky was still a strange colour making it impossible to tell if it was day or night, the muscles slowly waking up he finds he had a pleasant night, even with that peculiar dream, he soon hurried off to the cafeteria.

Everyone was seat Gina and Erica next to each other with Trinity resting oh her teacher's shoulder she looked like shit they all did, Finn sat next to Gina who hugged his arm, he was slightly uncomfortable to her behaviour

"Ah Finn, you've arrived we can get to business," pronounced his teacher.

Last night Vicky had been think, thinking on everything, despite this cursed island their situation was pretty good, they have a base to get out of the weather, a strangely infinite about of food and water, they just need to wait this out.

Miss Valentine would research this curse using the note and work of those who were last here to discover the source and maybe a cure or discover the origin of this curse, Erica volunteer to use the radio, her grandfather (the CEO of her family business), enjoyed using old radios passing his knowledge to his eager granddaughter, she would stay by and send SOS signals, Gina would clean up and explore this place, it been abandoned for here know how long and need a little cleaning up.

Finally, Finn and Trinity would explore the island, it looks uninhabitable but they could find something of use later they would need to talk about a system of taking in Finn's cum It was required if they didn't want to die Trinity still refused even in her weakened state nobody said a word.

Everyone had a good meal in this morbid situation and set up Trinity not having the energy to complain moved to the entrance, Finn was held back by Miss Valentine.

"Finn," she whisper, "I put you two alone for a reason...Be careful and with Trinity...Do what you must to save her I refuse to let anyone else die, your her and our only hope."

Finn nodded nervous he didn't want anyone else to die, but could he do it...It would be for her good, hurrying up Trinity and Finn left the safety of the base heading outside, but not before seeing Miss Valentine with Barbara's body in her arms lifeless, everyone gave a silent prayer to the poor girl, everyone hurried off trying to keep their mind off the sad sight.

Trinity and Finn were silent, her condition gotten worst she look broken, tried and weak, arriving at the beach to hopefully find more survives, Finn thought about all this, a strange cruel thought passed his mind, did he even want to save her she had been so cruel for so long, was she even worth it.

"No one's here."

Finn looks to the familiar beach the small campsite they set up was still there the fire out and the scrap and rubble all around making it seem from a disaster film. Hearing a thud, Finn turned seeing Trinity suddenly collapsed, Finn rush over to her, on top, looking down, she was breathing profoundly her face flustered and red-eyes darting about in fear she saw fin her resolve decaying.

"I...Don't want to die...I don't care anymore," she spread her legs for him, "fuck me."

Finn froze, a new feeling covering him, he wanted to help her...But he wanted to make this worth it, new fires burn within him, this bitch dares tell him what to do, too demand him.

"Beg for it," he spoke coldly.

"W-What."

He lowered down his head, "You've always been a bitch to everyone, making trouble for everyone only thinking of yourself, so beg for it slut."

Surprised by this new confidence she turns her head, "please Finn fuck me, fuck my pussy."

He grinned, "good girl."

Undoing his belt and Jeans his cock pressed hard against his boxers begging for its released, she could smell it his musk and odour it was intoxicating she been horny since last night she needs this not just for her survival but to satisfy her lust.

Releasing his harden member over her face pressing it towards her mouth, "Suck it, like a good girl."

She said nothing, quickly putting the cock in her mouth and sucking hard using her tongue to pleasure his tip, finally, he would get his revenge he wanted her, to dominate her to make her his little pet only good for sucking and fucking.

Finn forced his cock deeper into her throat, gagging as this intoxicating member she no longer cared her mind slipping away replaced by how marvellous this cock was, how could she of rejected it before.

Slowly pulling out Finn grip her clothing pulling off her top half making her boobs spill out gripping them roughly, a yelp and a moan were quickly heard, sliding a hand down under her skirt she was soaking, she was ready.

Pulling her panties to the side he moved his tip to her entrance taunting her sensitive lips.

"Don't tease me fuck me."

"What do you say...For all the trouble you caused me and others."

"I'm sorry," she spoke pathetically, "I'm sorry."

"For?" he slowly starts pushing his tip into her.

"For being a self bitch I'm sorry I'm a slut, I'm sorry for it all! Please! fuck me, master."

He grinned, slamming vigorously and straight into her body, screaming in pleasure her voice snapped Finn from his foggy daze, in a panic he looked down, seeing Trinity arching her body her pussy clenching his pulsing cock inside her wanting more of him, finally she was in sexual bliss.

It confused him he was himself but he felt like he wasn't, his confusion disappeared replayed with a deep pleasure watching Trinity move her hips her face a begging need for him, moving slowly letting her get used to him, every movement realized a sharp quick sound of yelp and moaning.

Spearing into her watching her breasts jingling was oddly satisfying and exciting make him moving faster and harder.

Their breaths quicken now gasping, Trinity wrapped her legs around him with an open mouth and the familiar eye-rolling to the back of her head the pleasure getting too much for the women.

Getting close his impending climaxed rising, her pussy tightens, clenching pushing each other over the edge.

"Oh fuck your cumming! Cum inside me master!"

Master? Why is she calling me that, He thought?

Give a last hard thrust he pushes a deep as he could into her and blasted his cum into her, she screams again, her climax taking over making her body spasm, her pussy clench forcing everything out of him.

Recovering from that strong orgasm his softening cock slid out with a pop, taking a moment Trinity started feeling and looking better no longer tried or weak, seeing Finn on top of her she was tempted to kick him away but decided only closing her legs.

"Don't you say anything to anyone."

Finn moved back sitting on the dry sand, "Well their going to find out, you look a lot better."

"I...Feel better, that crazy letter was right."

"Yeah, but we can continue to explore now your better."

"Fuck that," she said in irritation, stepping up with new strength getting dressed, "you can do that on your own."

Finn was angry, being pushed around again like normal like every day, he wanted to push her down and fuck her again, dominate her into submission making her on her knee begging for him...He shook his head displeasing those strange thoughts, this is the second time this has happened now, perhaps the curse does affect men...In its own way.

###

Trinity stormed back, disgusted with herself getting fucked by that loser Finn, his cock entering her and cream pie her, it was horrible, terrible...But oh so amazing.

The best sex she ever had, Bruno never compared to him, to be fucked and dominated like some toy it turned her on, her own body lying to her swearing she would never do it again but she knew she would and needed too if she wanted to live.

Walking In the base she stormed to a room but turning a corner finding Miss Valentine, paperwork flying about the room.

"Sorry, I didn't-" she stopped seeing a much healthier Trinity.

"Watch where your going hag."

"Trinity? What are you doing here? Where's Finn?"

"By the beach or whatever I don't know."

Fear and anger cover her teacher's face.

"You fucking idiot! You know if he gets hurt or lost out that or heavens forbid he dies, we all die too!" She got up in a panic, "when will you learn Trinity."

Her teachers rush off down the stairs, Trinity huffs and storms off finding a spare room, passing by Gina, laying on the bed bored, tossing and turning a tingling appeared in her nether regions.

Tightly closing her legs to ignore it the tingling turned into an itch inside her that needed satisfying, moving her finger down to her panties trying to satisfy this new itch she masturbated frankly and hard mouth open like a whore.

At the same time, Vicky hurried down to the entrance, before leaving see noticed someone, with a broom, humming some unknown song in her head.

"Gina!"

Reacting she turned to see miss Valentine, panicking and fearful she hurried over.

"Are you ok teacher?"

"No, Trinity came back looking better, she clearly had sex with Finn but he's missing!"

"M-Missing!"

She nodded, "We need to find him now."

"Should we go get Erica?"

"She on the roof trying to fix the radio, she discovers something wrong with it, but we don't have time, Trinity said he was at the beach."

"If we go now he couldn't have gotten far!"

The two girls hurried out rushing to the beach, whipping pasted light foliage and trees retracing their steps back to the beach, the red sky still bright in the sky.

Soon arriving the looked around truly seeing all the scrape and ruin of unfortunately boats before, most likely effect by the same storm that destroys their boat but they weren't instead in scrape and rubble they were looking for someone.

Both their eyes scanned the beach trying to find something familiar, a lone man sitting on the beach looking around aimlessly to the endless sea.

"FINN!"

He turned and found two women, jumping him, he panic before being crushed by both panicking he recognized them instantly.

"Gina? Vicky? What are you both doing here."

"Looking for you, Trinity came back and left you."

Finned frowned, "Yeah she did, little bitch."

"It alright now, we're here...and we haven't done it since yesterday," Vicky grinned rubbing her hand on his body a tingling excitement running through her body.

"M-Me too, I'm really horny," Gina whispered her pussy getting wet.

Finn's mind drifted again leasing to a smirk, "well want are you girls going to do about it?"

His girls wore lustful stares, moving down finding a hardening cock, both frantically fishing it out, wanting it, needing it, opening up and removing his jeans and boxer his cock flys out full erect in front of them.

Staring at it starstruck, both instantly moved there mouse to the twitching member, making Finn grunt, their bodies reacting getting hornier from the scene of his cock, Finn places a hand on their head, instructing their lustful actions.

Vicky caressing his balls as Gina placed his hardening cock in her mouth, the rhythmic movement they performed making his body twitch and turn.

"Stop!" he howled.

They did look confused and disappointed, he told them to turn, their amazing asses to him, but grinned doing what he commanded, lifting his cock boiling in his hand quickly got behind his teacher, plunge his cock in one hard thrust.

Vicky moans like an animal falling to the sand, her pussy squeezing Finn's intruding cock, Gina frowns but quickly changed, feeling Finn's hand fingering her wet, soaking pussy, Both moving their hips wishing for more pleasure, Finn starts rocking his hips, pounding his teacher.

With both girls moans to his touch it excited him, even more, making him thrust harder, rekindling the climax he had before, with a grin he thrusted one last hard time into his teacher, climaxing hard, Vicky climaxed in response to his, feeling his seed entering her deepest parts.

"Fuck, fuck there so much!"

Shooting more and more spurts of seed into her, his climax slowly diminished, pulling out his teacher fell to her side on the warm ground cum leaking out of her into the golden sand, breathing heavily recovering.

dueing there climaxed Gina explained her own from his masterful fingers, he mounted her shaking body, she looked back in a panic knowing what he was about to do seeing his cock she rock hard.

"Please be gentle I-I'm sensitive."

A part of his mind wants to ignore her and plunged into her rough and hard, yet another side wanted to comply and be gentle, seeing the girls he fuck at the height of there own pleasure was the thing that excited him the most.

"Alright, ill be gentle."

She smiled, Finn pressed is tip gentle against her lips rubbing it up and down her slit, she could feel herself wanting to pull him inside her, aligning himself gentle as he said pushing into her feeling a hint of resistance as her wall adjusted to him tightly.

"It so good, fuck me."

Moving in and out of her at a steady pace, Gina swayed her hips matching his movements, sending sparkling across both their bodies, this continued for a few more minutes Finn's cock pressing against her womb again and again was leading them to another quick climax.

"I'm cumming Finny, I'm about to-"

She screamed making her body freeze in place, let both there insane climaxed take over, feeling the pleasure run through their veins like a drug, shoot his seed into her as he did with his teacher.

Slowly passing by he pulls out, making Gina lost her strength, falling to the ground breathing heavily still wrapped in her climax, Finn breathed heavily, he wanted to show them something, something he found in the jungle but it drifted away when he started fucking them.

"Now we had our daily intake of cum, only Erica is left."

"We should head back, check on her, she trying to fix the radio."

"The radio's broken?"

"She says it is, because of how old it is."

The group got moving, putting on their clothes on Finn helped both of them up seeing in a mini after soon, Gina held his arm the whole way making their way back to home base.

Heading up to the roof, Trinity was still in her room, but the rest made their way to Erica, the roof was massive but there was no fence protecting people from falling, it was creepy for them to think this was where that guy died with the last group.

If he hadn't died...Would they have escaped or have met up surviving this new hell together, Eric was sat in a beach chair next to a table this tale was large having a big cover over it, on the table was an old-time war radio, it was dim, the red sky turning to the evening glow.

"Erica have you figured the problem," his teacher asked her.

"Yeah, most of it is intact but a transmitter component is broken the most important bit."

She turned seeing the group giving a hard stare at Finn before moving on.

"Wait so that means we are stuck here!"

Everyone turns to the familiar voice seeing Trinity out of her room looking much better, but now looking frustrated.

"I'm afraid so."

The mood turned hopeless sour, everyone unknown of what to say or do, Wait Finn remembered something important something he found.

"Wait, I think I found something that could help."

the group turned to him all eager to hear what he add to say any hope even if it little is better then nothing.

"While in the jungle I found an old crash plane, the war kind, there must be a radio on that."

"An old warplane...That could possibly have what we need."

"how do you know it not broken?" Trinity said complaining.

"we will just have to see," Gina jumped in.

"That settles it, we go as a group, it could be dangerous," Vicky spoke getting the group to agree with Trinity grumbling as she agreed too, she turned her look to Finn, "tomorrow show us where this is Finn."

He nodded, everyone left moving to the diner to prepare dinner but Finn and Erica stayed, she grumbling knowing she needed his seed she demanded he masturbated into her mouth as he did before, the whole time he wanted to grip her pretty face and face fuck her into submission.

The thought made him come off all her, she complained and left her pussy soaking wet, resiting the lustful desires she had awaiting for the first time, cleaning herself up Finn already left to the cafe where dinner was being prepared.

It was strange, how there was food here, it should be impossible nothing should be working and yet here they were eating again after they returned to their rooms, Finn was lying in the bed freshly clean by Gina the place did look nicer after what she did.

Finn relaxed, his mind drifting to the repugnant thoughts and emotions he had, the one he never thought he would have, swaying them away, he quickly fell asleep.