Twisted Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

###

The same dream returned, it was still blurry, like a haze fog in his mind the voice speak to him was still a mystery but there was one different, the last part of his dream he found Gina, as clear as day knee next to something, but below her was a few girls pretty girls naked their face blurry but had cum leaking out of them.

The voice speaking to him still unreadable and confusing, he did make out one word.

"All."

Confused he felt the dream fading again, replaced with some incredibly pleasurable.

Slowly opening his eyes he felt something incredible around his cock, a blurry of someone boobing their head, again and again, visualizing his eye widen finding Gina, in this bed sucking his cock.

"G-Gina?"

Her eye moved up meeting his, pulling back making his cock leave with a pop she started jerking him off with his lubricated cock.

"I needed to wake you up...but then I thought of a fun way to do so," she said grinning like a cat.

Continuing her erotic movement she returned to sucked his cock greedily, Finn instantly thrusted his hips making his cock enter her throat, the joy made him want more, placing his hand on her pretty little head, holding her dark green hair he keeps her deep.

His mind turning foggy, he could see the slut's face in pure delight being sufficed by his cock, thrusting, again and again, face fucking the girl she rubbed her clit and finger herself like crazy all morning, Finn pulls her off his cock letting her breath before slamming her mouth down again.

The excitement and lust were overwhelming both of them, Gina worked her clit faster while Fin fucked her face faster.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming."

Gina gagged something trying to speak but was unable due to the cock being shoved down her tiny throat, Finn grunted finally being pushed over the edge he came hard, blasting his seed, forcing it down he continued grunting in delight.

With his delicious seed being pouring down her throat she came to her own climax came incredibly fast, instantly shaking her body, Finn panicked taking his cock out to check on her, but she was fine just the great orgasm shooting through her.

"Did...you..enjoy that? Master?"

"Err, yeah that was amazing."

She smiled, "gooooood."

the two quickly dressed, today they were heading to the crash play hidden in the jungle, heading out the sky still had an eerie red, they been on this island for a few days now, and it only been red.

Moving to the cafe Gina hugging his arm the whole way, they found the group sitting by one of the benches they usually ate at, they turned seeing them.

"Well that took a while," Vicky said with a grin.

Gina grinned back shrugging, "I had to wake him the proper way, and I've had my cum for today," she spoke rubbing her belly.

Finn blushed a little embarrassed, Erica and Trinity just sighed, while their teacher just gave a soft giggle, hurrying over Finn asking to gave more detail about what he saw...and a problem, stating he would just saw them.

Having a meal they got set off and moved out leaving the safety of the base heading into the jungle, the dense jungle made the group constantly uneasy.

"What's even a plane doing out here anyway," Trinity asked.

"It could be from world war two or world war one, it might even be a modern plane who knows."

"it would be best if it was a world war two plane, as the radio looks around that time."

One of the bushed rubbled and a bird came flying out in a panic, His teacher Vicky jumped back in surprise losing her foot, but Finn moved in quickly to save her, suddenly in his arms, they both blush embarrassed.

"Thank you, Finn."

"Oh, it no problem."

When that little surprise over they followed Finn to the location of the elusive military plane.

###

"Are you even sure this plane is here?"

"I'm positive, I saw it and headed back to the beach, I planned on heading back to base but then some...Some distractions came and found me," Finn spoke glancing at Vicky and Gina who only grinned.

Trinity just frowns moving ahead ridding some large leaves out the way.

"I say this plane isn't even here, we look for an hour and-"

Suddenly she tripped on a hidden log making her fall forward into a clearing, she grumbled and looked up to the group who wasn't looking at her they were looking up, confused she turned to find a massive massive tree, vine covering it, draping over to other trees.

"Holy fuck, that a massive tree!" Gina said.

The size of the collisional thing was bigger than anything they ever have seen, it's size making it unnatural.

"T-This is impossible, such a massive size...How is it even supporting itself?"

While the group pounded on their teacher's question Erica found something unsettling and familiar.

"I've found the plane...And the pilot."

Confused, they stepped closer finding the plane itself nested in the hundreds of vines completely still, but close by was a body, a skeleton with its parachute out, stuck in the vines some wrapped around the skeleton neck, it was a grim sight to be seen.

"Poor fellow," muttered Vicky.

Finn moved closer his foot catching something, moving some dead leaves he found an old machete hidden in the ground.

"It looks like this guy tried to escape," he said showing them the machete.

They all gave a shiver even Erica.

"Be careful with that," Vicky said.

"I know, we should use this, it would help us explore the jungle better."

Erica nodded offering to how the machete, passing it they all looked up seeing the plane and seeing why Finn said he would show them the problem.

"So we know the plane is preserved but how are we getting up there into the plane."

"We could climb the vines...But I'm not going up there," Trinity said.

"Me neither, my life is incredibly important to my family line," Erica said, making everyone glare at her, she ignored them.

"I'll do it, as your Teacher I'm the best option...why couldn't I been a P.E teacher."

"I'm coming with you," said Finn, making everyone turn in confusion.

"No! If you get hurt or fall, we are all doomed," said Gina.

"I agree, we need you safe," Erica said frowning as to the reason why.

"What are you even thinking idiot-"

"Enough!" He said making everyone turn silent the fog in his mind returning, "I do as I please, I won't have you telling me what to do, I'm coming to help her if she gets hurt, who going to help her?"

They all stayed silent submissive even, Finn got moved, Vicky quickly followed, shaking his head he felt embraced, it happened again and keeps happening, moving around he felt a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"thank you, I agree with the others but your right you do as you please."

Finn smiled at her but then turned away, "for the past few days...I have been feeling strange."

"strange?"

"Yeah like some part of me is...I don't know I feel weird and then I say and do things I wouldn't normally do."

"Abnormal behaviour? Can you give some explains?"

"W-Well this morning Gina was giving me a blow job, but then I grabbed her head and just...Face fucked her almost suffocated her, and yesterday with Trinity I made her beg for it, beg her to fuck me...She needed me and I turned into some asshole degrading her humanity...And back then with my outburst."

Vicky looked concerned, "intriguing...I'll have a look into it during my research, I suggest you try and suppress those emotions, if you know they are wrong then try and stop yourself."

"It easier said than done."

"Just try Finn."

He grumbled silently, heading to the back of the tree they both find vines...A lot of vines.

"Maybe we could climb using the vines, if they can support a plane, then they could support us."

"Possibly, it's dangerous but we can try."

Finn and Vicky tested the vine finding it strong enough for both, so for the next 30 minutes they climb painfully slow using the vine to rest on occasion, getting dangerously high now they found a dent in the tree to rest again, they soon continued climbing and getting near the top finding the plane nest in it.

Looking down at the other who were sitting close together, Finn gave a wave enjoying the view, it was stunning you could see the whole island, the beach, the base everywhere, moving back getting on top of the plane it rocked slightly.

Vicky was scared but Finn, he liked it the danger of it all everything, the thrill of it getting him worked up, now they were trying to find a way inside.

"I can't find the side door, maybe we can get in through-"

Taking an unlucky step one of the weaker metal plating fell into the plane his teacher along with it.

"VICKY!"

"I'm alright," she said Finn hurried to look inside getting a perfect shot as her ass, "Just a little stuck."

He carefully made his way inside the old plane finding his teacher stuck in the vines stopping her fall but making her spread out open in the air.

"Well good job finding a way inside."

"Ha, ha thank you, Finn, now get me out of these vines, I can barely move."

While figuring out a way to get her loose he slowly got horny from the erotic sight, her arms tight behind her back, leg spread about it almost seemed like something from a bondage porn video.

Finn gently places a hand on her thigh making her yelp he could see her panties perfectly.

"W-What are you doing."

"Trying to find a way to get you out, these vines are pretty tight," he grinned.

"O-Ok."

Moving a hand along her constricted body making her yelp and jerk it was turning him on seeing her like this, moving noticing her breast dangling down like fruit, under the clothing constricted too, but luckily one feel out, it was an erotic size she had the large breast in the group.

"You certainly beautiful all tided up."

"B-Beautiful? Me, I'm long past my prime, but it nice hearing it."

Finn frowned, disliking her saying that "I'm serious, you are very beautiful with your sexy curved," moving a hand gently alongside them, "your plump huggable ass," guiding a hand over her butt making her yelp again, "your amazing breast, I say your certainly still in your prime."

Leaning over noticing her panties seeing a tiny wet mark he like what he was doing to her.

"I-It's still all old."

Finn noticing the fog taking over, he wanted to make her feel better perhaps this was an opportunity, in his mind greeting with himself, to help her.

"Nothing wrong with old, it like cheese and wine," moving to the back wear her pussy was, "they often taste more delicious mature."

Putting a tongue to her panties she yelps in pleasure, Vicky looked back getting horner, faced blushing looking at Finn.

"I-I don't think this is the time t-to this."

"Hmm I see," he got up brushing his finger up and down her slit through her panties, "you haven't had your...Err well my seed in you yet, so I wanted to put this good occasion to use, but you right, I'm sorry."

All the while he said that he rubbed her feeling her getting wetter and wetter, breaking her resolve and mind letting it wonder to this extreme pleasure, focusing on it making her yelp and twitch.

"W-Well when you s-say it like that... y-you can continue."

"Good girl."

He returned his lips teasing her making her whole body twitch, up and down slowly on the bring of pure pleasure.

"Tear them off, I need to feel your tongue on my pussy!"

"But this is your only pair."

"I don't care, Finn, please."

He shrugged "if you insist," with that he grabbed her black laced panties and tore them in two, her pussy was soaking begging for him, glancing off to his sexy teacher face, she was horny and unbelievably desperate, it was even pitiful, but he wouldn't say anything he wasn't that kind of man, even under this haze.

Using his tip to find her clit she moaned loudly watching her pussy pulsing it excited him, proceeding to pleasure her, massaging her slit easily sticking his tongue in her, even in her constricted state she moved her hips eager to feel more of his tongue.

Moving fasting it became too much ending up climaxing from her student, her moans and whales echoing through the whole plane it was erotic and exciting, she slumped in the vines breathing heavily.

Finn's bulge was about to explode out his pants her now needed his own release, removing ever everything below him, he showed her face his hardening cock, she reacts smelling the feral scent of a man cock in from of her making her drool, her mind slipping away.

"Do you mind?" he asked nicely

no eve saying a word she opens her mouth her tongue sliding out it aims his cock slowly letting it enter her mouth, she immediately starts to suck him bobbing up and down making him feel amazing.

Her tongue wrapping around him moving like a snaked, Finn, stroked her hand affectionately reinforcing her actions, looking at her he wasn't lying she was beautiful and felt bad, she had this mentality.

"Oh fuck your amazing."

"I-I'm glad you like it."

Stopping he pulled out making her displeased face.

"If you continued I would have came...I want to cum inside somewhere else."

She blushed nodding her head, he gently places his hand on her mature body, going under feeling her breasts but continuing down her belly and finally to her pussy wet and waiting.

The heigh she was tangled gave him a perfect angle to fuck her brains out doggy style...Or well bondage doggy style in this situation, feeling her ass she looked back shaking her hips she wanted him and he could tell getting him more excited.

Aiming his might hardened cock, he ploughed straight into her, their sound of pure delight echoing again in the plane, she constricted him hard, muscle moving and caressing his cock as he gripped her hips he started fucking her hard.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck me, fuck me, Master!"

Liking what he heard he complied, making her body swing, not going to hard slightly paranoid to the plane suddenly being loosened it still felt amazing pressing against her womb, again and again, sending a shock through her body.

"It too much, I'm coming Finn I'm cumming master!"

He was getting close himself, moving as deep as he could he lean down grabbing her breast roughly massaging them, pinches her nipples, it becomes too much for both, pushing his cock as deep as he could he came, climaxing, shooting his boiling seed into her.

Yelping and climaxing with him he laid down on her body finding git very comfy his cock slipping out of her giving the two a moment to breath.

"Master...That was amazing."

"Yeah...it was, good girl," he rubbed her head gently, "good girl."

Feeling the haze fade away he got up.

"Now could you please get me out of this...Please."

"Sure."

Finding a bit of rusted metal he cut the tough vines helping her untangle out of this situation, Finally free she recovered her tore panties frown, Finn blushed.

"You did ask me to tear them off."

She sighed, "I know I did, I hope no one notices."

Putting the panties in her pocket he finally got a chance to investigate the old plane, dusting off an old parachute and a destroyed old notepad completely unreadable, heading toward the front the other pilot was dead, a skeleton it creeped them both out.

Finn glanced at the interfaced finding something familiar.

"Is this what we need."

Miss Valentine came closer give a smile, "yeah that is, thank heavens they have this, now we have to hope it still working."

"True but now how are we going to get it down?"

Vicky thought for a moment looking to the vines that we're able to support herself.

"We can use the vine, attach it to either you or me and carry it down."

"I'll carry it," Finn volunteered.

"Thank you, let get off this rust bucket and get back to base."

Carefully grabbing the radio from the old machine, Vicky carefully attaches the vine to his back securing it tightly, if only a backpack survived the storm.

The next hour was a nightmare, climbing down taking on step at a time, and even almost losing the radio but they finally made it down, radio on his back another chance and hope to get off this twisted island.

The group ran over to the two tired pair.

"Did you get the radio?"

Finn nodded turning around seeing it strapped to his back.

"Let me have a look at it."

Vicky took the radio and pasted it the Erica, inspecting it with a sharp eye, everyone waited for her response hoping, begging it was right.

She smiled the first time on since the start of crashing upon this place.

"it an old model but I think we got it, ill check as soon as we get back."

Sighing in relief the group gave a small cheer for their small victory and headed home, walking back Finn placed a hand on his teacher's amazing ass giving a squeeze, she blushes, glancing at Finn who only smiled innocently.

###

All they and to do now was wait, getting back to base Erica rushed to the roof, moving to a little storeroom to drop off the machete and luckily finding a screwdriver in a box, she said she knew what she was doing and would see if she could repair it.

Trinity rested to her room, flustered and twitching consumed Finn was lured into the cafeteria where two sexy naked women were waiting for him, getting horny and excited he fucked both of them on the bench blasting them full of his load.

Naked and cum leaking out of them all three were content, making hours pass, while in the middle of getting dress Erica came walking in, seeing them she blushed getting red.

"I've fixed the radio, it had the pieces we needed."

"Really! We have a way to escape!" Gina said excitedly.

Erica nodded, "We still have to wait and get lucky a plane hear our signal...I swear once I'm off this island I'm going to create a way so if anyone else gets stuck here they can call help immediately!"

"Like a special radio signal? Or a panic button?"

"Something like that, this place...No one should ever experience what we've been through."

They were silent, not out of sadness but out of understanding, the sex was amazing Finn, Gina and Vicky weren't finding it as bad as the others, Erica returned to her room, wishing to be told when food was done she was looking a little pale, glaring at Finn before leaving knowing what she needed later but was determined to hold out.

The rest of the day past, them having a meal, Erica returning to the radio, Trinity has been isolating herself in her room, masturbating non stop trying to scratch an itch that torments her refusing to use Finn, while the rest...returned to Finn room having loud sex...very loud sex.

Enough to make Trinity hear and masturbate harder to it, trying to get the thought of his cock fucking her instead, she was getting close to a breaking point.

###

The same dream, the one he been having returned confused and annoyed with this repeating nightmare everything was as he remembers...But there was something new as if each time something would maybe reveal itself.

The same mumbled voice the same blurry scene, now slowly becoming clearer, hearing the sounds of moans, upon getting to the end where he saw Gina now of the right was his teacher Vicky under her whole of tried naked women.

They both were resting on some throne, a throne he could only see the bottom of, who was sitting there? He wondered.

As the dream came to an end he heard the voice again.

"All...This."

Confused a familiar pleasure started to wake him, slowly opening discovering Gina and Vicky licking and sucking his cock, honestly the best way to be women up to, after blasting into Gina mouth he was ridden by Vicky until he blasted his load inside her after he fucked Gina doggy style.

After an hour of intense fucking, the three laid on the body tried.

"Master that was amazing."

Confused as to why she was calling him that but no longer caring he just enjoy laying down with his girls.

"It was...I need a shower."