Twisted Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Dear whoever reads this note'.

'My name is Charlotte and I'm a female doctor, I and my class were on vacation until we were shipped wrecked onto this island, this is the most important thing if you have a male with you, DRINK HIS SEMEN IMMEDIATELY OR HAVE SEX WITH HIM AND LET HIM CUM INSIDE YOU!'

Valentine looking in shock but pressed on continuing.

'I can understand how you feel about this but this is for your and everyone else's survival! And don't worry you or the others will not get pregnant no matter how much he cums inside you, This island is cursed this place was a researcher facility to investigate the island until it was abandon and forgotten, we don't understand why there's a curse but if you notice any girl coughing or weak then have them ingest semen as it seems to be the only preventive for the curse.'

Valentine thought about Barbara and how weak she was, she continued.

'Yes a preventive which mean you would need to consistently consume a high amount or have a high volume of cum inside you, every day if you wish to be healthy, there's any room in this building for intimacy and the cafeteria is on a ground floor with a strange infinity amount of meals and food to eat and drink so you would never need to worry about starving or getting dehydrated, I've studied this curse and the only one immune are men so no matter what you think or who you throw those morality's away and fuck his brains out he is your survival, we set up a radio for those to try and broadcast a signal, we've had no luck so far but don't stop trying.'

'You might be wondering about me and why I'm writing this letter...Well...I'm going to die soon I can already feel the sickness taking me, I was in a group of five, four female and one male we found a corpse with a note in its hand saying 'consume semen' then one of our girls died, I soon had sex with the man as a test and after letting him cum inside me I felt better and explained to the others, some accepted while one could not but did anyway, the guy was a bastard using us as fuck toys and I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it but we had an incident on the roof a month later, a girl refused to have sex with him so he forced himself on her and she ended up pushing him off the edge, killing him.'

'His death sealed our fates, the girl hanged herself soon after afraid off the curse taking her, next was another girl who died peacefully in my arms after we had sex, a lot of sex she wanted to die with a smile on her face...And she did, I buried all their bodies and left headstones, I feel like a failure I promised to protect my students and I failed them, their fearful faces will be the last thing I will see, it's not too late for you, get off this island and tell our family's what happened please give us some closer, if you worried about not being in the mood once long enough on this damn island you'll be consistently horny consistently wanting the sweet delicate taste of semen sliding down your throat...I'm a mess, I'm going to go to my secret grotto and waiting there till I die their no hope for me I, at least want to die peacefully, don't forget us and our story.'

Under was a row of five names these were most likely the names of the people who were stuck on the island, Valentine sat in the chair reading it over and over again, was this true? A curse that forces women to consume semen to survive? This was a nightmare, she thought to the only male with them, Finn, she didn't want to have sex with her student, what teacher would do that but she had no choice, from what she knew about Finn he was a quite nervous boy which she was attracted too but this was different, could he? Would he.

Suddenly a scream could be heard thought the whole building, Miss Valentine got up and dashed towards the source of the sound hearing it comes from upstairs.

Finn just stood there in horror as Barbara...Collapsed onto the floor, Trinity was having a panic attack by the wall after screaming like a banshee, they had gotten to the third floor and made it to the end, finding a large corner room inside was a big bed and a large love seat with two windows.

"B-Barbara?" Finn asked quietly with no response.

The door crash open Miss Valentine, Erica, and Gina came in all looking at the collapsed girl, the teacher rushing over, turning the poor girl overlooking into her sunken eyes she placed a hand under her neck checking her pulse.

Valentine sighed mournfully, "She's dead."

"DEAD!" everyone said in surprise.

"Yes," she said closing the eyes of the girl removing her glasses placing it on her chest.

"S-She was just fine a minute ago what happened?" Gina said frighten.

"There no explanation Gina, Finn, Trinity what happened?"

"We were just walking Finn was helping her and then she just collapsed," Trinity said.

Valentine was thinking, then she coughed loudly, herself and the student stared at her in horror, she was next.

"Miss Valentine you infected too! A-Are we all going to die!?" Gina said in fear close to mental breaking.

"T-There must be a medical room here a way to cure this or prevent it o-or something?" Finn said.

Miss Valentine looked at Finn the note she read was it true? She sighed there would only be one say to check, coughing again and getting up she grabbed Finn's nervous hand and pulled him out the room she was walking back to the medical room.

"Everyone follow me...This might sound crazy but there a reason we all are getting sick."

"What is it," Erica said.

The remanding student followed her as Finn was nearly dragged along conflicting thought ruined her mind, could she do it? Have sex with one of her students!? students she said she would protect? The woman in the note was like her and she failed, taking a glance back at Finn and the other student in fear she would hold her promise but it first she couldn't do anything with this sickness taking her, she needed to fuck Finn, get his semen in her and see if what the women said was true.

"This island...Is cursed."

"Cursed? That stupid there's no such thing as curses," Erica said again in disbelief.

"All of you have been coughing and feeling weaker correct?" Valine said.

They all nodded but Finn.

"The only one who hasn't show signs of sickness is Finn."

"W-What?" he said in disbelief.

"It true right you haven't felt any different since yesterday right."

They all stared at him as he nodded in agreement they continued following there teacher, she thought about what she was going to do to Finn she started getting horny her pussy wet the woman was right and it was hard not to tear off his clothes off and fuck him there.

"I-I've been completely fine, do you know why?" Finn asked.

Miss Valentine was silent trying to contain the lust inside her, they made it to the medical room, Valentine pulled Finn to the chair, everyone was moving inside confused.

"Yes, a note from the last survivors read it," She said she knew they would be shocked but they had to know ad believe her.

The girls complained, Finn stayed in the set, his teacher's hand tightly rubbed his should, breathing heavy she was getting close to snapping and taking him, the fact she didn't want to do this turn her on more, a taboo between student and teacher.

"T-This is insanity," Erica spoke.

"So to survive we need to fuck Finn?" Gina said next her eye darting in fear.

"I rather die then fuck him, this is all some joke, all fake something this crazy couldn't exist."

"Then explain Barbara...T-Their only one way to test it," Miss Valentine spoke.

Finn seemingly watching all this unfold, his teacher came to her knee undoing his belt he panicked and so did everyone.

"W-What are you doing!?" Erica spoke.

"Testing if it's true...Finn, you're the key to our survival, if this works then we will need you, we all with need you."

He thought this was madness but couldn't help be turned on, have next to no sexual experience, the lucky virgin resistant to this curse and now they needed him, it filled him with a lustful joy he hid.

Valentine's hand frantically worked successfully removing his jeans and boxers, revealing his semi-erect cock, the smell hit her like a drug, so much sexual frustration consumed her, she quickly was opening up her clothing getting her massive breast out for him.

"What are you doing!?" Trinity gasped.

She ignored them, quickly placing the cock in her mouth she sucked him hard making him harder, looking to the girl who watched in horror slowly was hiding their legs, getting turned on, Miss valentine bobbed her head faster, her tongue wrapping around his cock.

She pulls back standing up removing her panties, Trinity was now touching herself, Gina watched intensely, while Erica was trying to hide how turned on she was, all watched unable to look or move away.

"Cum quickly Finn, very quickly," Valentine said with a lustful gaze in her eyes.

Sitting their breathing heavily he watched her spread her pussy lip showing him her pussy, quickly being straddled she pressed her chest into his face, she was taller then him, grinding his cock, her juice flowing down onto him, he couldn't believe this he was going to lose his virginity to his hot teacher.

A gentle hand aimed his quick towards her wet entrance, she pushed down slowly, his tip sliding in, quickly feeling his cock get consisted by this unknown pleasure, then she moved down to his base his cock filling her to the brim, both moaned loudly, his teacher orgasming from just putting it in.

"Oh fuck, it's so big."

Finn couldn't say a thing, her breast moved as she gripped his head kissing him, her sexual frustration taking control, so long so hadn't had a cock and now here it was, Finn glanced to the girls, Trinity was rubbing herself, while Erica leaned against the wall trying to ignore this, and Gina was on the floor fingering herself like a crazed scared animal.

Riding him like a mechanical bull, slamming her hips up and down moaning like a slut her pussy contracted around his cock tightening around his tip, spearing into her soaking womb, again and again, his teacher started gyrating her hips in a circle, letting his cock get to every inch of her pussy.

"Miss Valentine it's amazing."

"C-Call me, Vicky, oh fuck Finn, cum, I can feel you twitching, please! Cum inside me!"

Finn was about to climax, losing his virginity to the college most sexy teacher and her begging for him to cum inside was about to push him over the edge, His teacher gave a loud moan her pussy began to spasms around him.

Making him push over the edge, he started cumming hard, both moaning in pure pleasure as he squirted his seed again and again into her womb, His teach climaxed again from just feeling his semen entering her, instinctively milking him dry.

Everyone watched in horror and lustful excitement as he came in his teacher, his cock pulsing as she slammed down taking him as deep as possible pressing his climaxing tip towards and into her womb.

They had done it, teacher and student, and even worst in front of others, the lust just turned her own more once he stopped she pull off him, getting up she was tired but filled with a brand new full of life and energy no longer feeling weaker feeling as strong as her.

"D-Did it work?" Gina quickly asked locking her crazy eyes on her.

She was silent, looking to herself she turned still naked putting her clothing on.

"Yes, I feel better, no longer weaker, it seems what she said was...True."

All had a shocked, gasping expression, glancing to a tried Finn, even he was surprised, how could something so insane exist.

Gina got up, "I don't want to die, I don't want to die!"

she moved to Finn kneeling to his still hard cock, she quickly sucked sucking him off, the other watched in horror, Finn watched her work his cock, in and out of her mouth it wasn't as good as his teacher but still pretty good.

After a few minutes he crawled up onto his lap, he couldn't get a word out before she shoved his cock into her, she cried out as he pierced her virgin cunt, blood leaking out, it filled her, no longer feeling the pain replaced with a pleasurable lust she frantically wildly slammed her hips down.

"Cum in me, save me, cum!"

He wasn't close, so she continued a desperate need to survive, Finn turned on and horrified, he never thought she would dive down to this state of mind, so desperate just to make him cum so she could live, but she looked like she was really enjoying herself, tongue out feeling his cock reaching her deepest part leaving her in complete pleasure.

"We need you," came a whisper turning seeing a much healthier Valentine, "We all will need you while stuck on this island, can you provide for us, save us?"

His heavy breath thinking on how impossible all this was, Gina driven by lust continued, looking in her fearful eye Finn wanted to help them.

"Yes, I'll try...I'm gonna cum soon."

Gina started laughing madly moving her hips faster she grabbed his head and kissed him her tongue forcing its way into his mouth he held onto her grabbing her ass he was soon reaching his limit.

"Do, it cum, cum gallons in me!"

With one final mighty slam and thrust, he was taken over the edge, shooting his cum right inside her, Gina moaned like an animal experiencing her orgasm her body convulsing and twitching on him as he seed flowed her to her womb, soft fleshy walls massing him getting every last drop.

"Thank you for your contribution," spoke his teacher rubbing his tired shoulders.

Grace felled off sweating and tried she snuggled next to his leg on the floor as a dog would, she was feeling better the sickness no longer taking her.

"Ok, who's next."

Both final girls, Erica and Trinity looked in horror.

"No fuck this twisted group," Trinity said leaving the room.

Everyone's gaze was on Erica now, her faced desired yet conflicted, she knows what she had to do, but her pride and honour keeping her stubborn she moved towards Finn, still recovering his cock was still hard she kneeled in front of Finn.

"You better no tell a single fuck person this, or I will ruin your life, masturbate and cum in my mouth."

"Wait for your not even going to blow him?" Gina said angrily her mental stability slipping away further.

"I refused to even touch that thing, I know I need this to save my life, but I can still maintain my honor with this."

Finn glanced down her face annoyed and inpatient he didn't want to complain, gripping his cock he started rubbing it right in front of her face, she blushes slightly, soon after he stared Gina and Vicky joined in.

"We might as well help you out," Vicky whispered.

"Because of our stubborn empress here," Gina spoke.

Both girl's hands were on his cock rubbing him his cock was already wet from their wetness creating perfect lubrication for them to use, rubbing and massaging his cock, Finn was in heaven.

The onslaught of pleasure and their gentle hands slowly taking him over the edge.

"I-I'm coming."

Erica frowned hesitating to open her mouth looking humiliated and embarrassed, the girl rubbed his cock faster and faster Vicky flicked her thumb on his tip pushes him over the edge.

Grunting he cum shot out his cock and into Erica's mouth, she yelps in surprise but then she moved close more of his seed blasting in her mouth and face, Erica going into a lustful gaze about placed her lips over the tip of his cock but stops herself.

Once the climax finally ended her sense came back and pull back seeing his seed over her face and mouth, so many emotions went through her, disgust, dishonnour, but most of all...Lust.

Vicky grabbed a tissue passing it to her who quickly took it wiping her face.

"At least it's not as bad as I thought."

Cleaned up she quickly left the room, now it was just him Vicky and Gina.

"So what now?"

Vicky got up moving to the desk.

"I'm going to try and study this if something like this left the island...It would be world ending, we need to meet as a group, discuss our plan and take turns with fucking Finn, getting a system, to ensure everyone stays healthy," she turns to Finn, "You alright with this?"

He thought about it, Gina still naked hugged his arm snuggling against it, it was real, all this was real he was never was much to anyone but now, he wanted to do his best.

"I'm still alright...I want to get off this island, I don't want anyone to die...I promise to protect everyone."

She gave a smile, "I'm glad, now who's hungry."

They grouped finding Trinity looking slightly worst in a hallway talking to her self, to Erica on the roof, overlooking the land and finding a little area with a table on it was an old fashion radio one in military planes, and a cover onto stopping rain, you got a pretty good view from up there a perfect view of the forest and the beach, seeing a massive jungle, worth investigating.

Once found, everyone gathers in the cafeteria for food, inside were countless benches, coving the place making it seem like a bustling active college it creeped the group out, hoping what the letter said was true, the group investigated the kitchen.

"Are you sure there's any food in here?" moaned Trinity.

"We have to hope," Gina whispered gripping Finn's arm.

His teacher looking in a white cabinet, the kitchen was like the one from college, inside was plates, and cups she got out one for everyone, Erica moved to the walk-in fridge, lifting it open discovering an abundance of frozen meat and food inside.

"T-This is impossible, no one has been here in ages, how can all this be here."

"Well, try explaining how cum is a preventive for this fucking curse," complained Trinity.

Erica grumbled, unable to explain, she moved inside finds some quality meat.

"Miss, Valentine will you need help cooking?"

"It would be greatly appreciated, Erica."

"You can cook?" Finn asked curiously.

She glared at him with a mean look frowning, "of course, I was taught by experts for a day if I decided to live by myself, I'm not a damsel in distress."

He panicked, "I-It didn't mean it like that."

"Good."

Vicky found some more food and told the other to wait outside by the benches, Finn, Trinity and Gina left moving to the benches, easily find some they watched intently, Trinity glaring at him making him nervous while Gina just hugged his arm she had a mischievous face on.

A hand pressed on his crotch, a quick nibble on the ear made him jolt glancing at her, Trinity grumbled.

"At least go somewhere private," she complained too tried to say anything more.

"But It's more exciting here, just swallow your pride...And sallow something else, It'll save your life."

Trinity looked towards pure loathing, "fuck no, I'm not having that nerdy cock anywhere near me."

Gina's hand moved into his jeans and boxer feeling his slowly hardening cock.

"Suit yourself, you was a bitch anyway."

Trinity scowled but had no energy to fight back laying on the table, Gina slide down all while staring seductively at Finn, it turns him on, between his legs so worked his jeans successfully freeing them, his cock hovering out.

Gina licked her lips before lunging at him sticking his cock in her mouth, Finn held back a moan as to not alert anyone else of Gina's erotic behaviour, Trinity just sat there watching, jealousy in her eyes his manly scent making her horny.

Finn gripped the side of the table, a hand on her head encouraging her as her mouth enveloped around him sometimes bring it deep into her throat, a wet tongue licking his tip making him fidget.

Wrapping her slender finger around she moved back, his cock living her with an audio pop appearing, Finn's red and flushed face eyed down at the grinning slut, her wet hand lubricated jerked him off all her attention now focused on just his twitching tip.