Twisted Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fully facing her he smiled.

"Your body."

"M-My body?"

"Yeah, I want to feel that royal mouth around my cock, and to fuck your empress body."

"F-Fine you can have it," she said embarrassed the lust building inside her increasing.

Giving a gentle smile he looked her coving her body.

"Take it off."

"O-Off?"

"Your clothing, right here right now on this roof," he commanded.

Looking away she did as she was told, much of her clothing was a slightly ripped showing of hint and tease of her body but now he would see her in all her glory.

Removing everything, she was left in her white panties and white bra she hugged her arm a little cold.

"I said ALL of it Erica."

A little intimated she brought a shaking hand to her bra unclipping them letting it fall revealing her amazing double D breast, perky and perfect it fit with her perfect skin, removing her panties throwing it to the pile of clothing she was naked in front of him.

How many people had seen this women naked like this, the daughter of one of the biggest companies in the world, how many wet dreams had men had of this women naked in front of them it was all too much, he wanted to get close, to just push her to the ground and fuck her brains out but he wanted to stay in control, not resort to what he did with Gina.

"It's cold," she complained."

"Don't worry I have something to warm you up," he smirked, unbuckling his belt removing them and his boxers.

His cock was out in the open in front of her harder then it had ever been before, more than his first time, she looked down at it unable to look away, Finn saw her slowly getting wet trying to cover herself trying not to show her complete arose for him.

"Come kneel before me, Erica."

She slowly walked toward him embarrassed yet turned on, everything changed when she saw his cock, the itching inside her it needed something anything to relieve it, getting on he knees in front of him eye level with his twitching cock.

"Good, now jerk it slowly."

Glancing up to him she slowly brought a hand to his cock the first she truly seen and touched, wrapping her soft hand around him, it pulsed in her hand.

She looked disgusted for a moment before entering a strange mesmerizing daze, slowly beginning to move up and down his length, it felt really good.

"Good girl...Now suck it."

Glancing up again she submitted to his desire and tasted his cock, her mind not feeling like her own, licking her lips she places his cock into her mouth.

Finn was surprised she was obeying him so easily, even Trinity fought back a little but Erica was all over his cock, was this who she really was? A slut? No maybe being so sexually frustrated for so long she herself just doesn't care anymore.

Watching her bob up and down his cock, her tongue licked his shaft as if it was ice cream, he lightly stroked her head, affectionately brushing her silver hair, encouraging her.

Kissing and sucking his cock he was again startled at how well she was doing this sexually inexperienced girl was getting him close.

"H-How are you so good for a virgin?"

She pulled back a grinned smile with a strong sense of satisfying.

"I...May have watched some videos, I wanted my future husband to know his wife would be experienced...yet a virgin."

Fin gave a wide grin, "You won't be a virgin for long."

Stopping he pulled back from her mouth and gently pushed her onto the roof floor below him, to him she was like his prey, nervous yet excised, he wanted her and he would have her like with Gina, Vicky, and Trinity, he wanted her in his harem, the grand prize of it all.

Aiming his cock Erica reacted covering her pussy.

Finn frowned and impulse to move her hand and just fuck her but he didn't.

"You know it's the best way to get the most amount of my seed out of me."

Stopping and sliding his hand down under her massaging her, she gave a cute yelp from his touch seeing how wet she was she still seemed resistant, so he continued gently pleasuring her.

Her raspy voice escaped her mouth making her look pretty cute like Trinity in a funny way once their persona's and resolve broke they turned into adorable shy girls before him he couldn't get enough.

"Y-Your right," she mumbled quietly unable to get enough from the pleasure.

Moving her hand away he stops massaging her, moving his cock towards her soak pussy he could barely contain his excitement fucking a girl like her, she looked nervous watching his cock press against her entrance he rubbed the entrance teasing the poor girl.

Her breath sharpens every time she thought he would push in but it never came.

"S-Stop tease me, p-put it in me."

he came close to her ear, "What's the magic word?"

She blushed embarrassed frowning, "p-please."

Nodded he pulls back aimed and moved right into her insides, pushing past her tight walls he continued getting deeper.

Erica grunted and moaned at the same time in pain and pleasure, "slow, please," she whimpered.

It took ever amount of power to stop him from his thrusting into her, but he wanted her to enjoy this, tight muscles squeezed his invading cock flexing and straining, Erica gave a small nodded and so he continued until he was fully inside her.

Both looked down seeing blood, he had done it, he had truly taken her virginity, the silver empress herself deflowered by his cock, and the pleasure was nearly unbearable he was close to just cumming in her.

"You can move," she said.

He reacted, "Y-Yeah I know."

Pulling back carefully he pushed back in letting her adjust to him, starting speed up watching her amazing breast jiggle, moving inside her it was getting too much for him he was already on the edge.

"I'm gonna-" he said quickly

Suddenly she hooked her arms around his neck pushing herself up and kissing his lip passionately, the shock of it took him over the edge her soft lip press against him slipping her tongue in moaning as he came in her noble pussy filling it to the brim feeling her milk everything out of him.

Releasing her iron grip on him she pulled back blushing ferocity.

"W-Why did you?"

"I had always wished to know what kissing someone felt like, it was pleasant...Even if it came from someone like you," she spoke in a heavy breath still recovering from her insane pleasurable orgasm.

"I see, so how was your first time?"

She blushed looking away frowning, "I wished it would have been in a more comfortable place with...someone I loved, but it was...amazing, i-i never felt like that before, my whole body...I can barely move."

Pulling out Finn looked a little concerned, getting up he did find her body still shuddering, her eye flicking slightly, he had an idea of what to do with her now but for a moment he would enjoy watching his seed leaking out of her pussy mixed with red.

"So what are you going to do with me now?" she frowned.

Finned smiled getting to her side easily lifted her whole body making her yelp, her arms wrapped around him her shaking leg still, swaying gently, she looked panicked for a moment.

"Don't worry, just being you back to bed."

"T-To bed?" she spoke nervously twirling her finger around her hair.

"Yeah...For you to rest, your looking much better but a lot has been taken out of you...Maybe I shouldn't have been that rough with you."

She frowned, "It still didn't change anything."

Finn glance to her frowning face but he didn't care she saved and he fucked possibly the most beautiful women in the world this was certainly a popular memory he would never forget.

"Can we hurry up I don't want anyone to see me naked...Wait! what about the radio! Someone might call," she said in a panic.

"Don't worry...I'll be there too wait."

"You?" she said displeased, "I don't trust you, we could get a call and you would probably ignore it so we can stay on this twisted island."

Finn was silent, carrying her to the bedroom he used his foot it pushes the door open, gently placing her on the bed he moved her under the cover she looked tried, unable to fight it she submitted no longer resisting getting into the soft bed.

"I made a promise to protect everyone while we are here on this island...I want to get off as much as anyone, you can trust me on that, now what do I do if I get a call."

A little surprised she glance embarrassed her pride keeping her resistant and strong unable to trust him but her resolve was cracking, the island and the mad sex they just had wrecking her brain.

"When there's a call...there a button of the side of the walkie talky, hold the button down to talk...That's really it."

"Great, you rest, I'll handle the radio."

With that Finn left, Erica watching him go with a hint of worry, at least the twitching inside her was gone...Replaced with his warm cum inside her, it felt strangely pleasant comforting even, she was slightly worried about getting pregnant but seeing how much of the other girls he fucked they showed no sign of impregnation, guess that cryptic letter was right after all.

She snuggled into the bed it smelt of him, the restless night had finally taken their toll on her, the first time since getting her she slept as peacefully as a baby.

###

He did as he told her, heading up to the roof he found her clothing placing them inside to make sure they didn't get ruined in cased it rained, putting on his clothing he headed to the radio area, it confused him but he quickly found the device Erica was speaking about attached to the old radio with a rubber wire.

He sat in the chair next to it, the cover on top providing some shade, and that it, he sat up there pretty bored the view and setting was beautiful but it was hard not to make him fall asleep from boring, to thinks he had been up here all alone herself for hours on end just waiting for a chance to get a call.

She was much stronger then she looked and he felt good that he was able to make her pass out she needed rest, but now, here he was bored as hell, he was considering to steal away a girl to entertain him while he was up here.

Speaking on that, Appearing from the double door leading out the roof Trinity was there in all her glory, perfect, chancing sight of Finn she was confused expecting to find erica but found him, he explained what happens and that he finally fucked erica, now she was sleeping and he told her he would keep the radio company.

Sliming and agree with him Finn had a lustful look in his eye glancing at the cute girl before him he spread his legs asking her politely to keep him company for a while

if she wasn't busy.

She return his lustful smile with one of her own stating she was free for some fun, serving her master, getting on her knees quickly fishing out his cock she sucked it aking him groan in delight, after a while she crawls up his lap like a faithful puppy straddling him, moving her pantie out the way she pierced herself with his cock causing both to moan.

Riding him on the chair she kiss him which he returned kissed her back, it felt different to erica's but still nice, locking her leg behind the chair forcing him to cum deep inside her it was amazing as always, crawling off she cleaned him up and then sat down resting on the ground.

He was about to speak but then Gina appeared looking for Trinity seeing his cock out and cum leaking from Trinity, Gina grumbled trotting over complaining causing both of them to laugh, she demanded a turn next so Finn simply spread his legs for her seeing his cock hardening again, Gina jumped it instantly removing her clothes while sucking him.

Next the cute kitten crawl up and like Trinity, impaled herself on his cock riding it frantically like an animal, grabbing her ass moving and thrusting into her it was relaxing and amazing barely taking him long until he came inside her, screaming and moaning like a banshee she fell on his body, feeling herself getting filled out by his cum.

Moving off she sat down Trinity quickly moving in to clean his cock, Gina again complained joining in now, it was quite fun watching he his cut puppy girl and kitten fight over him, thinking on that he wondered to Vicky and erica.

Erica was certainly a proud wolf, while Vicky was a lioness, sexy mature, strong and beautiful...He really wanted to fuck his teacher next te thought always excited him the taboo of teacher and student.

But he needed to stay here and so that what he did, Gina and Trinity stayed with him talking to him, they spoke about there past surprisingly, they never chatted like this at lunch is was relaxed fun but this seems personal a part of Finn mind didn't give a shit yet again stronger part cared curious as to before all this.

Trinity behaviour was caused by her mother, a glamour queen she cared about looks and status she was always jealous of Erica and her family, causing it to transfer to her daughter, wanting her to be the best no matter what or how, she was a spoiled child after all but hearing it was kinda said, being on this island finally submitting to it, made her realize the painful truth, her mother didn't care she just wanted someone to brag about. Both Gina and Finn consulted her helping and hoping to make her a better person.

Gina was the opposite, her family neglected her more focus on her little brother who was amazing at sports showing really personal for real games possibly earning a lot more money, so Gina just stuck to her phone texting her friends who barely gave her attention, her parents didn't give a shit about her so why should she, it was sad like Trinity both consoling her helping her really, then she said something weird.

"Thank you both...This...Feel like a really weird family."

Everything changed with that word, family, it rumbling in his mind, again and again, Trinity simply agree feeling the same thing asking Finn he just said a general yeah sure, but it hit him and he didn't know why.

"Hey, do you know where Vicky is?"

"In the medical room, that was where she was last, why?"

"I just need to talk to her."

"Talk or fuck?" Trinity jump in looking to his cock still out.

He blushed quickly putting it away, "talk, definitely talk, Mind keeping an eye on the radio?"

"Of course master, I think I know how to use it."

"Don't worry, I'll tell you what Erica said."

Giving a brief explanation on how it works Finn quickly left heading t the medical room to find his teacher he needed to speak with her, personally like before, it a strange feeling one side of your brain completely rejecting this ludicrous idea of family, these were his girl crawling towards him needing him it feels him with a sense of satisfaction he had never felt in his life.

Yet the other side a strange longing for them knowing them spending time with them it made him feel whole in a way he cared about the girl remembering his promise, his own family they were just normal parent wanting the best for him so in his mind why did feel more...emotional than his real family.

Shaking his head he quickly found himself at the very room he was looking for, he knocked.

"Come in," shouted Vicky.

Entering he found paperwork and the lady herself slumped back in a chair a hand rubbing her tired eyes, she looked up seeing Finn her mood changing.

"Hey Finn, I thought you were out?"

"I was but, stuff happened I've had a pretty eventful day."

"Eventful?"

"Yeah me and Erica...we err fucked."

"Oh my, it finally happened, how is she?" she said tiered

"Sleeping...Are you ok?"

Her hand returned to her face, "I've found some notes and dairy form the last person trying to continue where she left off, but this girl was a pretty clumsy one, I'm trying to sort these into a sort of timeline, but they have no dates on them so it reading them and figuring out, it a massive pain and I'm drained...But now your here I could...get the fill up I need."

Giving him a lustful grin she stood and rested on the desk, watching her tits pressed on the desk giving him a perfect view of her cleavage, she slowly removed her panties, all thought left his mind making him forget the reason why he came in.

"Come, Finn, fuck your dirty teacher."

Grinning he closed the door taking off his jeans and boxer his cock returning to it's harden it funny how many times he's fucked today, perhaps he will finally get satisfied.

Getting behind he quickly mounted his teacher, seeing her look back grinning a wild lust in her eyes, she was beautiful and sexy beyond belief.

Grabbing his cock he teased her back end feeling her wet entrance, she wanted him and he wanted her, thrusting hard into one go, both moaned loudly as he grabbed her ass.

"Just what I fucking needed, ram my bull."

"With pleasure dairy cow."

Pulling back he pushed his cock as hard as he could into the deep part of her pussy pressing against her womb, like an electric shock it coursed thought out her body shaking her to her core.

Continued is animalistic movement shaking the whole desk both uncaring if anyone could hear there cry of rapture, enraptured in their own lustful world, with her pussy wrapping around him tightly, muscle contracting and moving against him it was feeling that familiar climax return once again.

She noticed his twitching cock inside her knowing he was close she rocks her hips back and forward to help him to completion, and it worked breathing heavy he pushed into her one last time before a torrent of his hot cum shot straight into her.

Feeling his cum reaching and pushing into her womb she climaxed alongside him a triggered, keeping as deep as possible in her until he softens.

A few minutes past, Finn fell back into the chair resting, while his teacher feels to the floor her wobbly legs unable to hold her body, it was an erotic sight, seeing his seed leak out her same with all his girls for the first time he felt truly satisfied.

"Hmm fuck that was amazing," spoke a weary Vicky still recovering.

"Yeah, it was," replied Finn, they hadn't had it that rough before and it was amazing.

Turning around and sitting on the floor Vicky looked to Finn.

"Thanks for the quick fuck break...But I got a feeling you didn't come in here to fuck, what up champ?"

He smiled, "ever the smart and beautiful teacher, Vicky."

She had a fake laugh, "Nah I'm just some old smart lady, it sweet of you to say."

Finn frowned, "we talked about this you're beautiful and smart."

"You're too nice, but you don't have to deny it, I'm not like Gina or Trinity or ever Erica just an old lady who past her prime."

Confused by this sudden change he guessed she has a lot of emotional baggage, again a part of his mind didn't care but another part a stronger part did care.

"You want to talk about it?"

She looked up confused, "Talk about what?"

"Clearly something has upset you, go on tell me."

Wearing a conflicted face she glances at him seeing if he really did care, but seeing how focused he was she sighed.

"Fine, remember that asshole teacher from the tournament the old college?"

"Of course, there's rumours that you came from that college I'm getting there-"

"True," she jumped in, "this whole tournament was my fault, ALL of this is my fault, and I can't keep it to myself any longer."

"What do you mean," He said surprise.

"I was a part of the college one of their best and I foolishly entered a relationship with one of the younger teachers, he was amazing a gentlemen he made me feel special, but then I quickly discovered he was cheating on me," she said her voice trembling slightly, "when I demanded an explanation he just said I was too old for him, my beauty just faded way he didn't want to bang an old crow...Heartbroken I quit and left the country I had the money for it and discovered your college needed a nurse so I applied and go it quickly, since then I had been so lonely and bitter...Until recently I had gotten an old email from the college urging me to come back, I said I would only return if they fired that guy which they refused, they needed him, so I refused then, they demanded why and out of frustration I said this college was better...And that was the last I heard of them until they challenge this college, all of this was to get back at me, my bitter pride refused to back down I knew there were some smart kids here to challenge them so I helped out said I would go and face my past, seeing him again scared me but watching everyone seeing us win filled me with a sense of satisfied I had never felt before, with them licking there wound,

1...45678...11