Twisted Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I say your fine but if that what you want then you can find it in a shower area, Gina found it a few days ago," Vicky spoke.

With that new information and directions from Gina, Finn get up to put on some clothed and headed to the showers, stretching his legs and arms, journeying to the shower, the sky was still a creepy red but it was no longer oner or unsettle he was getting used to it.

Finding the building seeing it separate from the main building but connect with an archway it started with a changing room that split into a girl's area and men area, leading to a shower area, entering the men removing his clothes.

He hurried in finally getting the chance to wash off all the sweat and dirt, turning the handle warm water came pouring out, falling onto his naked body it was nice a chance to relax now all they needed to do was wait, wait for rescue to come.

Suddenly he heard wet footsteps coming slowly towards him, looking to the source of the sound he found Trinity completely naked, rubbing her pussy and breast she had a begging need in her eye she didn't even look like a decent human being it made him concerned for her.

"I tried...Holding out...that day you fuck me, it was like nothing I've ever experienced...Please fuck me, ill do anything."

"Anything?" He grinned.

She got on her knee crawling toward Finn a crazy look in her eye, "Anything."

She finally broke, this twisted island got to her, a part of Finn felt bad, bad for her but yet another more pressing part loved it, this bitch there bullied him was on her knee begging karma justice.

Finn takes a step towards her she breathes heavy-looking up at him, going down on one knee gently cupping her face.

"Your mine," he says as a fog cover his mind, "you are no one else, you belong to me and only me, a slave for me and my girl's pleasure, a woman in my harem."

She nodded frankly, "yes, ill be your good little slave please just fuck me!"

Smirking he stood up showing her his cock, she excited excitedly like a bimbo, kissing his cock eagerly she quickly put it in her mouth he didn't have to say a word, bobbing her head at a frantic pace.

Holding her head looking down, the effect of this cursed island was strong and brutal, unlike anything anyone had ever seen, sucking harder his aching cock, she occasionally kissed the tip a crazed lust in her eyes.

It was enough to quickly his impending climaxed, like water about to boil over and flow out, seeming to sense my twitching crazed cock she deep throated him, the suddenness of her tight throat made him crack.

Flooding her warm mouth forcing her to swallow it all she moans like an animal in the showers, he simply grunts at the intense pleasure, pulling back he can't help but fall on his ass recovering slightly while staring at Trinity he mouth open experiencing some sort of ecstasy.

It made him grin, his cock she hard and ready he moved over to her completely oblivious that he was coming, when she did it was too late, he wanted her now, pushing on her shoulder making her fall to the wet ground she blushed looking away spreading her legs she knew what he wanted.

Quickly lining up he didn't give her a chance before thrusting his cock into her, the suddenness made her grip him tightly climaxing releasing a cute moan.

"I just put it in and you're already cumming."

"S-Sorry, It just feels so good."

He smiled, "no need to apologies," he came to her ear, "ill make you cum a lot more for that cute sound you make."

With that said he started moving, pumping his body, his cock pushing in and out of her, making her body twitch and moan, tender breast jiggling invitingly he suddenly kissed her, she submitted feeling his powerful tongue worm its way into her mouth.

With the room filled with that slutty moans, Trinity climaxed helplessly, again and again, making Finn edger closer in ever moment slowly appearing as his climax, it would be hard and powerful into her pussy tightening again for him making the pleasure almost unbelievable.

"I'm cumming," he spoke his breath getting heavy.

She didn't response, unresisting, unmoving letting him do as he pleased with her sweet body as she was lost in pleasurable bliss, increasing his movements Trinity was moaning again seeming to get closer to another climax, he wanted to her truly breaking her mind.

With a single hard thrust, he came hard shooting his sperm right into the deepest part inside her triggering her climax making her hug him bring him close, thrust his hips a few more tips just to get it out his system he calmed down and waited for her to calm down too.

Pulling out she laid there cum leaking out of her, Finn watched her with a great sense of satisfaction, she was his now, just like Gina and Vicky, but then he noticed her recovering fast she huddles herself into a ball.

Finn was tempted to just ignore and leave her, yet another part of his mind, a much stronger part came over to see if she was ok, she huddles herself away from him but he got her up and hugged her tightly, with her mind returning he could understand her regretting her decision, he kissed her head.

"Don't worry, I made a promise to protect everyone on this island, including you...I don't plan to back down now."

She turned to him a little dazed and conflicted, the bratty complaining girl was a now a shy mess taken over by this curse he felt back for all of them they never wanted this and so with that he would help in any way he could to get them off this island...Even if it means sacrificing his harem.

###

The two showered peacefully he was quite gentle with her, even with his return erect a part of his mind wanted to push her to the wall and fuck her again he shook it out and was content to shower with her she was strangely very sensitive.

After they left him returning to his girl who was surprised by Trinity's new attitude but they didn't degrade her or belittle her she was getting comfortable, it a strange thing in his mind content to watching 'His girls' getting alone they weren't his they were people still with there own lives.

Whatever this curse was and what it was doing to him he knew it was good and very bad, with lunch getting set up Fin helped sitting at the bench the three girls sat by him but Erica still sat opposite disgusted by what she was seeing but refusing to comment on it.

She was looking poorly but refused Finn when he wanted to help, she simply returned to the roof, he did worry for her slightly being alone and bored up there, turning to a sober red night Finn was tried but horny he hadn't seen his girl since dinner wondering to where those little nymph has gone, he returned to the bedroom they had been using.

Opening his door he was met with an alluring sight, on the bed three naked beauties were waiting for him Gina and Vicky excited waiting while Trinity looks away shyly making her quite adorable she was looking a lot better now.

"Up for a bit of nightly fun?" Asked his teacher.

Finn grinned closing the door and starting to remove his clothes.

"Yes."

Naked stepping quickly towards the bed, they all had a hungry, lustful eyes gazing up and down his body, Vicky was in the middle getting closet he immediately kisses her and push her gently onto the bed, his cock was hard, giving her pussy a quick check he discover she was wet and ready for him.

Aiming he gave one hard thrust straight into her, make her moan and grip the bed, she was wet and tight, the other girl pouted they didn't go first but slowly started rubbing there clit and massaging their boobs.

"Oh fuck your so deep into me," mumbled his teacher.

"It feels amazing," reply Finn before he began to fuck her.

With his bed beginning to shake from Finn intense movement Vicky's breast jiggle every top he hit her womb it was like a jolt to their system making her gasp and moan uncontrollably.

The sight was too erotic for Gina and she wanted him now, the jiggling of her breast gave her quote a lustful idea, crawling out like a hidden cat, she grabbed Vicky large breast sticking it in her mouth massaging and sucking the nipple.

"G-Gina what are you-"

Her voice was interrupted but another figure, Trinity watching Gina copied her, craving Finn's cock she desired to make her cum as fast as possible, latching onto her breast it was too much for the poor women being assaulted on all side her eye rolled to the back of her head mouth open moaning like a prostitute, she started climaxing.

The intensely of her insides rippling rhythmic triggered Finn caused him to bast everything he had into her gives one last hard thrust pushing his cock against her cervix.

She had passed out from the excitement, cum trickling out of her he looked to Gina and Trinity eager to be next noticing his cock still rock fucking hard.

"Please master, fuck me next," pleaded Gina

"No me! I'm better and way more experienced," Trinity jumped in

"But I'm cuter and more devoted to master magnificent cock," Gina replied.

Enjoying watching his girl argue he was too tired to do both of them, so a thought came to settle these arguing cuties.

"Gina, Trinity do you know something called 'layer cake'?"

Both girls tilted there heads for a moment, Trinity was the first to respond.

"Yeah, I know what it is...You want us to do that?"

"Do what?" Gina asked confused.

Trinity had a grin, telling her to lay down she looked to Finn who nodded and so she did laying down on her back Trinity got on top, their leg intertwining, bodies pressed Gina understood what this was now, they both looked to Finn eager for him.

"Very nice girls...Very, very nice."

Gently moving Vicky to the side of the large bed he got behind his girls the place between there pussy seeing them squeezed up together it excited him it was a sight to behold, it was alluring as if it was calling to his cock to slide between them and fuck both of them at once.

Getting behind them breathing heavily they watch him waiting, grabbing and squeeing Trinity's hips he pushes between their lips making both girls yelp, slowly back and forth gently teasing both girls with his aching cock.

"Stop teasing and put it in me," whimpered Trinity.

"No in me!" jumped in Gina.

Wondering on who to fuck he just decided to let his cock make it, pull back his push forward his dick sank into Gina it was tight immediately tightening around him bring both to an insane moan.

Trinity grumbled but Finn leans down moving his hand to her front, grabbing her breast massaging them, moving in and out of Gina he quickly and occasionally changed sliding between them then straight into Trinity.

Repeating this cycle of lust and pleasure he found both pusses felt different, Gina being tighter but Trinity fit him like a glove her pussy gripping him when he pulls out, it was orgasmic.

Speaking of orgasm, both girls were helpless orgasming again and again sensitive Finn didn't let up his onslaught until he was satisfied.

Which was coming up his cock twitching in both, wondering who to unload his cum into but he didn't have time to think it crept up on him, grabbing and thrusting into...Trinity, he came inside her.

Grunting at ever spurt Trinity laid their on top of Gina who watching Fin blasting inside her, it was unbelievably hot and sexy, gently pulling out he was spent, Gina pushes Trinity off her, crawling him.

Finn turns seeing behind Gina, Trinity's shattered face, tried and still orgasming he knew in his mind she was his now.

"Master," Gina whisper, "Can we?"

"Sorry Gina, I'm too tired," replied Finn.

She pouted a little before saying a think Vicky stirred getting up.

"What, did I miss?" she asked, then noticed a pasted out Trinity, the consent orgasms putting the poor girl to sleep, "I see Trinity is sleeping peacefully," She said before yawning herself.

"Help me put Trinity to bed," spoke which replied with Vicky nodded, "don't worry, you'll be the first I fuck tomorrow, I promise," he whispered.

Gina smiled helping the pasted out girl under the cover, his two other got under with Finn snuggling towards him.

"Do you think we were too load?"

"Nah, Erica is probably at the other end of the building she can't hear us," Vicky responded.

"Still, she has been looking poorly...It's making me concerned."

"She'll come round evidently, we all did, it a shame she missing out on this," Gina added in.

"We'll welcome her just like with Trinity, we take care of each other until we get off."

"You still want to get off this island?"

Finn turned, a hesitation in his mind he shook his head dispelling those thoughts.

"Yes, I do, come on let go to sleep."

With that final word, Vicky and Gina wished Finn goodnight he kisses both and quickly fell into a deep slumber.

Next door Erica had to listen to it all there moans and screams of pleasure it was ear piercing, over the time she had been here she had been resisting it, resiting all of it like a boiling kettle she was close to exploding, she hadn't masturbated once in her whole life, she was a strong noblewoman from a proud family, if she succumbs to there animalistic desires, in her mind what would her grandfather think of her.

The sounds died down finally giving a chance for her to sleep the tingling and itch in her pussy blazed anew giving this woman a truly terrible night sleep.

###

Returning to the familiar dream Finn was used to it, the voice becoming clearer and the scene he saw was barely a fog some part still alluded him.

The final image, with Vicky and Gina on the floor by somebody feet who was sitting on some golden chair or throne, now Trinity, naked like all the girl around her to the right-leaning against someone, the middle and left was still blurry and so was the background.

"All this will."

The voice said clearly, before being pulled out, for the first time he was the first to awaken, Vicky and Gina sleeping peacefully next to his naked body, Trinity had turned over snuggling under the cover.

He discovered he was hard, his morning wood aching under the covers, glancing to Gina a thought blazed into his mind, he wanted her, he wanted to fuck her, he did say he would fuck her next, seeing he sleep he didn't want to disturb her and return to resting with his girls, but now a much stronger part of his mind kicked in, his desire, he wanted her now.

Moving Vicky arm off him, he goes on top of the sleeping girl seeing her stir slightly, quickly aiming his cock he forced it into her, it was rough and tight just how he like her, the next moment he fucked her, shaking the whole bed, Gina's moans and grunt woke her up.

Continuing her eye fluttered to him, reaching an arm out to his neck to kiss him he grabbed her shoulder and pushed her back down onto the bed, he was having this his way, pouting slightly Finn responds with an intimating frown she put the girl in her place.

He was soon getting close he wanted to at least make sure she came once before he was finished with her, speeding up the family tightness and moaning conferred to him that she just orgasmed and now he would.

With another hard pump, he came hard inside her, folds of her sweet pussy milking his cock of everything, she twitches and shifted under him before laying down in a daze.

With his lust slightly satisfied he looked to the other girls sleeping peacefully he wanted to fuck them all, but he wanted a shower he didn't feel right and he was worried.

Getting off he was tempted to just walk to the showered naked, but quickly gone against it he hated being cold, grabbing some clothing he walked off rubbing his head.

The warm shower removed all fog in his mind, letting it fall down his body he remember when he woke up and felt a little bad, he just used Gina like some sex toy and when she tried kissing him he forced her away, it felt cruel to do that.

Turning the water off and placing his clothes on he was going to be productive today, explore the island some more try and find some more supplies or even some of its secrets while Erica handled the radio...Speaking of radio he thought it was high time he learned how to use it, giving the girl some time to relax.

Moving back to the main building he smelt the pleasant smell of possibly Vicky or Erica cooking, entering the mess hall the one he found was Trinity and Gina, no Erica or Vicky.

Trinity tried ignoring him while Gina seemed a little...Shy, sighing he moved sitting between them, the kitchen light was on, possibly Erica or Vicky was in there cooking, glancing at Gina her skyness acted up, she was a sensitive girl.

He turned her head kissing her lips, it was quick and sudden and made the cute girl blush a silent apology for earlier, food soon came with only Vicky appearing, no Erica, considered he asked about her.

The other spoke, stating they saw her for a moment before rushing away, sighing at this importation, he thanks Vicky for the food as did everyone else and began eating and talking, their meal coming to an end.

Discussing what they would be doing Vicky stated she would return to her research, Gina would return to cleaning the place with Trinity's help and Finn decided to explore saying he would be careful.

Vicky soon disappeared leaving to the science lab, Finn was making his way to the storage room to grab that machete from before but was quickly interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Finn, could you help please I need to bring Miss Valentine these boxes of medical supplies," shouted Gina carrying a large box.

"Sure what-"

Suddenly a hand grabbed his arm turning surprising finding Erica, face flustered looking pale she had a mean look in her eye.

"You're coming with me now!"

Finn frowned, "No Gina needs my-"

"I don't give a shit, you're coming with me right now!"

Finn getting angry try pulling away.

"Don't worry Finn, I'll help."

Turning finding Trinity carrying on the other side of the large box.

"See they're fine, now come, don't make me ask again."

Grumbling he glances to Gina who nodded, soon Finn and Erica left together he was pissed off with Erica dragging him alone commanding him.

Soon finding themselves on the roof Erica moved some of her silver hair from her face staring him down.

"I need your cum now, jerk it off into my mouth then leave me."

Was that it!? To just drag him off for that he just had enough ever since coming here she been hostile towards him even after he didn't do anything wrong it not his fault he is the only way to prevent this curse he wanted to get off just as much as her.

"Well go on then I don't have all day, too think I need this for some nobody like you."

Erica continued standing there staring him down after what she sad...Now he was pissed.

"No."

She looked surprised, "Excuse me!?"

The foggy haze covering his mind again but he didn't care this was the tipping point for him, daring to call him a nobody she needed him and he would remind her.

"You've been a real bitch sitting on your high horse you never truly gave a shit about us everyday people...Your money and status mean nothing here your a person just like anyone, I refuse to help a bitch too blinded by her own selfish pride, go and find another guy," Fin turned walking to the exit and stopped, "oh wait, I'm the only guy on this island," moving his head looking at her with dark expression, "what are you going to do now silver queen?"

Standing there a little afraid she thought quickly trying to think of some leverage she had, but she was right she was nothing here, she needed him...if she was going to survive, getting tired of waiting Finn started walking.

"Wait!"

Finn stops turning seeing the angry conflicted look on her face.

"I-I'm sorry...What is it you want," she hissed out.

Finn grins his excitement and lust growing, what did he want, looking up and down her amazing body, it displays very, very clear what he wanted.

1...34567...11