Twisted Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop it, Vicky," commanded Finn, "We forgiven you, you need to forgive yourself."

"But it so was so traumatizing and this plan...I don't want to be a pain."

"Hey family is worth it, the island changed us, your no longer alone, you have us."

The planed they were speaking about was...After college, they planed of getting a large apartment together, Erica volunteered to pay, seeing as she family was filthy rich she could say she wanted to live somewhere feel more independent, knowing her parent they would just do it, with Finn, Gina, Trinity and Vicky moving in to live with her, how they always wanted it, a family unit, together whenever they wanted, Vicky wanted to quit her job and find something more filling, the other encouraged it while the other would find a job too, helping to support each other..and have the ability to fuck whenever they want as a group without peeking eyes.

"I know but I don't want to be a burden, It'll be while still, I find a job."

"It going to be the same for us too but we will find something, and we will always have someone to return too, waiting for us."

looking to them all one she signs, "Ok thank you."

The group looks relaxed now Vicky was still on board they were serious about the family bond.

"Now we have that stress out the way," Finn unbuckled his belt getting his cock out, it was nice and hard, "mind helping this out," he said to Vicky.

She a lustful smile she walked seductively towards him, "of course, girls do be a dear and lock the door."

"Of course," Trinity said.

"I call next!" Gina said excitedly.

"Then I'm next," Join in Erica.

"Fine, I'm last," Complained Trinity.

Vicky straddled him, she was already wet and waiting for him, moving her panties to the side she slipped him inside her, both moaning loudly as his cock pressing deep inside her pussy welcoming him.

"Oh fuck I need this."

"Work hard?"

"Yes, they don't give a shit that I've been gone for two weeks on a deserted island."

"Assholes," he brought her closer whisper softly in her ear, "Fuck the frustration out, use me beautiful."

She smiled and started riding him harder, grinding and bouncing on him, her slutty moans filling the room, turning seeing Gina, Erica, and Trinity getting undressed, naughty girls getting naked in college the risk of getting caught.

Finn got her breasts out feeling them, teasing her perfect breast making her moan, her orgasm results in him climaxing too, blasting his cum up into her womb, hopefully, the birth control pills have kicked in.

Getting a chance to get her stress out she moved off sitting on one of the medial bed, his cock still hard Gina jumped him turning around in reverse cowgirl she slipped him inside her, the second pussy of his harem.

"I love this cock, and you master."

He grins, "I do too cutie," he whispers in her ear, wrapping his arm around her they both started thrusting, his cock pressed against her deepest parts, again and again, her leg spread open.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming and your all watching," said Gina.

In front, Erica and Trinity were masturbating, one using the desk and another using her

finger on the bed, with Finn was extremely turned on and sensitive from his session with Vicky.

With a last thrust and grunt, he came up into her making her whole body twitch and jolted in response, her pussy milking everything out of him, they both fell back in the chair relaxing, Gina got off and onto the floor.

Enjoying the sight he got up his cock till hard the island still haven an effect on his he saw Erica fingering herself on the bed they locked eyes and she used her hands and spread her lips for him.

"Please Master, your naughty girl is waiting."

It was the most erotic and beautiful sit he had ever seen, clawing onto the bed and on top of her, she held his cock and guided it inside, she moaned, Finn pushed the way inside, getting close she kissed him.

Locking her legs around him she wrapped her arms too, as he did with her, their sex was almost more gentle and romantic, Finn enjoyed the slow times adding to the emotions before the fog with annoy him but not it was gone.

Funny the time after the meeting the demigod, he no longer had the same dream it was just him and the demi-god alone in the darkness, they spoke a little time with him still calling Finn a fool who will lose everything...Well, look at him now, making plans with his new family he loved...Still, he tried to help him but now he can truly forget about the twisted bastard.

The threat of loneliness made him speed up wanting to feel the closeness with her, the women in his arms, she tightened her grip as they started kissing, his cock twitching inside her a familiar feeling she knew he would be cumming soon, sneaking off too buy a year supply of birth control pill was pretty hard but she did it and now they can have as much unprotected sex as they wanted...Not that she minded if she got pregnant with his child, the thought made her orgasm, being full and bloated with her master baby growing inside her, it made her feel so naughty and turn on.

"Oh yes, master, you're filling me, fill my womb with your seed!"

Her orgasm triggering his again, making both moan and grunt into each other mouths, spending a few minutes in the bliss of orgasm the fell to the side, Erica closing her eyes to rest she released him.

He moved away and saw Trinity rubbing herself silly on the desk, he came to her like a predator and the helpless prey just stood and opening her legs excited for him, he quickly picks her up pressing her to the wall


"Yes fuck me like the slave I am Master, nice and rough."

He smirked, "I fuck you how I want to my little slave."

He thrust straight into her to the base making her gasped, he would fuck her hard, but not too hard he didn't want to hurt her, but he knew she liked it rough.

Speeding up he knew class would start soon, watching her boobies jiggle was cute, he bit down making her experience a quick orgasm, he came as well wanting to be done as fast as possible.

Finn gently places her on the floor all-girl slowly recovering he had done it, fucked all his girls filled each with his cum as if they ever left the island.

Finn sat down on the seat looking to his girls.

"Class is starting soon, we don't want to be late."

"We know."

"We just want to rest a little."

"Fine another minute," he said content.

Laying there thinking back to everything, the island and before it, he had never been happier in his life than now, and it was all thanks to that twisted island, for giving him what he always wanted.

Now as he laid here in that chair he wondered about the far future and all its troubles and joys, all he knew was, it would involve him and his harem of beautiful, amazing girls, that he cared so deeply about.

The End.


###

Arthurs notes: holy shit finally this fucker is out, took forever and I refused to rush this beast, I have a habit of wiring other stories while writing this but anyway for those that are interested, this is inspired by the hentai jutajima (Ura Jutaijima more specifically) anyway enjoy this late Halloween erotica, I'm off to write about a story I've always wanted to write about for a very long time involving a werewolf, a vampire and a human, MrKnightlyWriter out.

1...67891011