Twisted Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then around her, men clutching their mighty spears at the great betrayer, their wives and daughters gave a cruel dark smile as they listen to her, and next it showed them convening the men to calm down offering their bodies as well it was clear what was happening the scene changed.

"The old chief was dethroned by his wife and made into new chief, ruling them the men rebelled by the proud women manipulated them and threaten to leave them seeing themselves as chief just as the cruel woman spoke."

It now showed the women, manipulating and using their husbands and sons for their own wicked desire.

"Why didn't the men fight back, I mean their men?" Finn questioned.

"Yes they are, but they made a sacred promise to always protect their wives, that very promise the women manipulated, they couldn't fight back afraid of angering the god of this island...Me, poor foolish souls," he told his voice filled with regret.

The scene changed, the sky turning darker.

"Men now used as slaves those that were unfit or disobeyed was either slain or banished."

The cruel scene of men as slaving building statues of the girl and serving them, being killed or thrown to the sea all while they laughed.

"Years, it went on until there was only one man life...The chief."

The village was lifeless and empty a massive bonfire with the Chief on a pike like a witch, firewood all him, the women around laugh like jackals.

"I see now my mistake in ever loving you monster," spoke the chief.

His wife grinned, "You was a tool, so foolishly in love, you didn't even see your downfall as it happened in front of your eyes."

"Vile creature, the god of this island will not stand for this."

"What god? We are god now, women goddess of the place like the Amazonian, we have no need of you," she grabbed a touch from a woman nearby walking over, "goodbye husband you was fun while it lasted," with that she threw the fire to the ground lighting the pit ablaze.

The chief gave his last words, "God of the island, please for my very soul and all those before, curse this place manifest our pain and suffering into spiteful revenge, please god of the island hear our cries and give us our revenge."

"I heard him say it, I heard his cries as he burned to death After I watched the women plan ready to travel and take men back to their island and repeat the cycle all over again."

The scene was graphic, cruel, Finn knew himself how cruel people can be, but this was too much to bear.

"As a god, I must never interfere with the realm of mortals...But I was the god of this island once filled with peace now ruined by them," he said with rage and anger, "I didn't care for the consecrations and I cursed the island using the power of all those innocent souls before I made it just as how he wanted it, requiring the seed of men to live, men being resistant to the curse."

A bigger version of the demi good appear invisible to all, he struck the ground with the sky turning red much like it as now and one by one the women slowly sub came to the curse, many try leaving but the power wave easily overcame them, and the women herself the one that caused this...Died on her empty throne.

"You see the real virus, men can be cruel and evil but they are capable of good...But those feminine creatures are the real evil."

With the ruined empty village the scene quickly changed now seeing people on boats coming.

"Decades past, my power weakening I discover a group had come to my island, lead by a women commanding them no matter how much time change it was the same, some women died but they quickly discover a way around my curse noting men was not effected so like before they used them to create the building you call 'your base' killing all the life and animals trying to...'Researcher this curse' I hid it away so they may never discover, they left bored and angry but the damage was done all animal had been kill making my island more empty...All because of them."

Finn was feeling bad for this guy looking forward the scene changed.

"I soon realized something...With my power dismissing due to no longer being worshipped I will soon die and the curse with it, I needed a vessel...A man to spread my curse to the whole world."

He opened his arms and the whole was zoomed out it was beautiful.

"The ritual, to make all women on the island completely submit, yield to the man, then he would be worthy, so I let people survival and travel to my island I only needed a single man."

"Wait so...Are you the reason we survived?"

"Of course, you were meant to perish in that storm, but," then it came to the sea and to the boat seeing...Himself on it, "I saw you dash like a man to that door to save the rest of your crew members at the risk of your own life...It reminded me of the honourable men from the past...So I saved you and the women...Only them."

It cut to the beach seeing all of them from that time ago.

"I used the last of my power to give you dreams, to stock your base with food and water so that you may complete your ritual."

"Wait so it was all you? The dreams?"

"Yes it was," he grinned.

"And even...The thoughts and emotions I've been having."

Thats when he frowned, "Yes that too, you were...Too soft for my liking, too caring, I just gave you a little push and look where that got you."

It cut to Finn having sex with each of his girls, and the first time he did them and the fivesome they had.

"I made you into a real man, the one before...How pathetic to be killed by a woman to be pushed off a roof, but that doesn't matter," he waved his hand and the scene changed...To his dream.

"You complete the ritual, you have succeeded now you know what next."

"Next?"

He came behind both hands on his shoulder, "To become the vessel of my power, to become the ruler you were meant to be, through you it can spread around the world!"

It changed to the world all with a red sky.

"Women submitting themselves to men, any that opposed would die, and you my boy...Would rule it all,"

Returned he found the golden thrown the fog fading from the middle revealing...Himself, sitting and grinning his girl holding his throne.

"All this could be...YOURS!"

It boom causing trembles in this dark world, trying to convert him, thinking about how amazing it would be, him king, the god of the world, using his power her could all the women he women all wanting him all to fuck him...Then familiar faces came in and a familial word clearing his mind.

"NO!"

He pushed it back the world turning to black.

He breathed heavily turning seeing the man with rage.

"Why! Why do you resist this! A chance to rule the world, I can't leave this island but you can."

"Because...Because this isn't right!"

"Right!? That doesn't matter, it's what you've always wanted!"

The scene changed to his life.

"Your father left you! Causing your worthless mother to poison your mind, showing you emotions and love, it's worthless it's dominance that what it means to be a man!"

"But is this honourable!? Is this what the men of the past would do!"

"They were foolish! All of them! Look at you," he shouted waving his hand returning to him at school, college and his life.

"Worthless, pathetic, a shy cowered that no one would ever care about, now look at you do you see how this world works," he said staring at Finn who seemed unfazed, "The promise you made to them, what will happen once they're off, they will forget about you, move on with their lives leaving you to your lonely memories."

He looked back seeing himself old and alone no one caring about him the girls more happy finding someone else with cruel smiling looks in their eyes he frowned.

"No, it will be different...We're family!"

"Family!? All lied to use you, they need you, you can't trust them!"

In anger, he wiped the world turning it to last night the time on the beach opening up their feeling emotions past.

"I do, they opened up to me, I made them a promise to get them off, I will not be forgotten, you will be!"

The scene again changed him hugging his new family them hugging him back tighter.

"You fucking fool," he shouts charging about to punch Finn in the face.

Finn grabbed his hand his strength much stronger pushing him back.

"My will is much stronger than yours! And I noticed something you wanted to hide."

Finn grabbed the swipe much like how the demigod did, going back to the past, he shows what he was really hiding in that old village, the women being used much fat with children and other getting punish for not given a son, serving their powerful husbands, the men may have been honoured to protect them but they never loved them.

The chief himself getting fat fucking many other women neglecting his wife causing her to gain this new mental state after she confronts him about the actions to which got her beating her, breaking the promise he made to her...that moment she changed turning him into her tool.

The demi good refused to look.

"It a shared problem Demigod, the men didn't care about the women and the women took it too far, you need to learn to forgive, learn to move on, remove this curse be at peace."

"Pathetic, I will never forgive never forget, I was using the last of it for this one chance, you were a disappointment, I had been using my power to stop the countless planes and ship from getting to this place and trying to contact you."

"Wait what!"

He grinned, "yes the one you call Erica, her family has been doing everything to find her I can sense their machines near the island yet non can get close to interrogate, If getting off this island is what you want...Then fine, return to you wretched lives, return to you emptiness, no one will cry when your dying alone...Get out of my sight, I wish to be at peace with only

my memories left till I fade from this place...Goodbye Finn, the useless human."

With that, his world turned dark the last thing he saw the old Demigod grey and alone in an empty golden throne.

Finn woke up back in the cave the light was still burning, he quickly headed out forgetting the Machete and map, he wanted to return home, return to his girl the impossible thing he wishes to tell them he felt bad for that guy wishing to help, surprisingly the fog over his mind was completely gone.

It was dark the girls made a fire to try and lurk Finn back to them, they were worried, but in the distance, they saw a figure, they rush down hoping to be Finn, he had been gone for hours and they were worried.

At the entrance torches in hand coming into the light, they smiled, Finn finally getting home giving the girls his biggest smiles, they all drop it and charged, hugging him.

"Finn we were so worried!" Trinity said.

"We missed you," Gina said.

"Yeah, me too...I love you all," he grinned.

That made them frozen their emotions trembling, seeing as the demi-god weakening they were less controlled by the curse, each girl smiling.

"We love you too!" they outshouted.

He smiled...Home...finally home.

The sun was high in the sky...Blue this time, it was perfect, nice pleasant, it was the next day, that night he fucked them like crazy now he was free to love and care about them no longer hold back with what he wanted showing each the love they wanted.

That morning he explained everything, the demigod, the village and the story, they were horrified with it understanding both sides but now filled with hope, knowing Erica's family was coming for them, him being the reason the cursed was here and had been blocking them this whole time.

Finn was now on the roof waiting for that call to come, but as he sat there waiting, the seed of doubt entered his mind, this place was a paradise, why would they want to leave he made them a promise but they were happy, and together never having to worry he wondered to the god he would probably die in the next lifetime.

It would be their island, no one else, make a real family with them, try and get them pregnant and just stay here away from the world, no worries, no stress it just them on this paradise, fucking and loving together, the thought...It's everything he ever wanted..all he had to do was...destroy the radio then they could stay here together forever they would forgive him if he said it was an accident or even blame it on the god somehow, it could be so easy.

Suddenly the radio buzzed to life making him jump afraid.

The light was going on, Erica radio signal it finally finding someone, reach out he stopped.

Thinking about everything the demigod said, everything would return to normal for sure but...his family, could he take it them leaving him, him ending up alone, he loved them all like family, what did they want too...At that moment he made his decision he smiled gently reaching out to the radio.

###

Something was trying to wake him he slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey perv, wake up!"

He snapped his eye open looking around in a panic and confusion, he was in class at college, next to him Trinity was standing there annoyed while next to her Gina was messing on her phone.

"W-What happened?" he said, the dream made him dizzy.

"You were sleeping, lazy head, now Miss Valentine wanted to see you it's urgent...Urgent enough to annoy me with."

"R-Right...Thanks," Finn said getting up he was dressed in his normal clothing back in college the sun beaming in.

"You better thank me, come on Gina I'm thirsty."

Gina ignored her just nodding still on her phone, all three leaving at the same time Fin headed to the medial room, it was strange that dream...It felt so real, walking there we walked past Erica being followed by a crowd of fans...She took a glance at him.

Arrive a boy suddenly came out, his arm in a bandage, he was in a good mood.

"Hey, Finn your heading to see Miss Valentine?"

He stopped, he didn't know this guy well but knew him enough to know his name.

"Yeah Eric, you seem in a good mood."

He grinned, "Of course! I won a lottery and got a free curse ride this summer break, all on my own, it going to be the fucking best," he said excitedly.

"I'm happy for you but be careful."

"Yeah I know, don't worry," he said shrugging, "it a cruise ship what can go wrong."

"Well have a good time dude."

"I will cya," he said walking down the hallway with a grin.

Grinning to himself Finn walking into the medial room, the beautiful and sexy Miss Valentine sitting in her chair turning paperwork in her hand she saw Finn and smiled.

"Finn I'm glad you could come at such short notice," he said putting her paperwork down.

He closed the door giving a smile he walked over to her, she relaxed in her chair, As Finn came closer.

He grabbed the back of her neck pulling her towards him, they kiss passionately.

Opening their mouths letting their tongues wrapping around each other oh how they missed this, hiding in the shadow, in that moment the door opened, both suddenly looking...Seeing Erica walking in, she frowned.

"You know you have to be careful, both of you could get in trouble if anyone else saw what you did."

They broke the kiss and shrugged, "it hard to resist, you know it better then I do," Vicky replied

Erica blushed looking away, "A-At least I can contain myself."

"Oh really," grinned Finn.

Walking up to her she focused on him he places a hand on her cheek and gently moves in to kiss her, she immediately pushes toward his lisps with her own, both of them kiss frantically holding each other.

All the while Vicky placed a hand down her panties rubbing herself, Erica glanced behind him to watch her.

Breaking the kiss they both turn to look at her.

"I'm sorry, it been so busy and I'm so damn horny."

"Want me to take care of it?"

She nodded excitedly getting off the chair leaving it for him he sat down as his sexy teacher mounted him.

"Erica you mind-"

"Of course, I get horny when you do it in public...It so naughty," Erica said leaning against the door.

"Thanks...It funny, I was getting quote turn on myself at the thought too."

"You were?" they both said.

He nodded suddenly there were sounds coming knock and they turned.

"Open this door, we want to join the fun," said a familiar voice.

Grinning Erica moved to let Gina and Trinity in.

"Hey, sorry for being mean to you earlier, just keeping up appearance," Trinity said.

"It fine, really, but it was hard not to just grab you and put you on the desk and fuck your brains out for it."

She shook at the thought, "you can just do that later after school," Trinity grinned.

"Hey don't forget me!" Complained Gina.

"Oh we can do it in the student council room, that would be naughty and fun," Erica jumped in excited.

The thought of fucking her in the same chair she sat in and worked in sound hot as fuck, making him hard.

"So what were you dreaming about, it seemed pretty intense," Trinity asked.

He smiled, "I was dreaming about the island."

"Oh, the island...I almost forgot about that," spoke Erica.

Thinking back to that call on the radio and everything else, back then he grabbed it and responded give the location, it all quickly went crazy, they spent the next day going to that grotto, burying the woman and having a lot of sex in the pool, the next day a helicoptered had come for them, they packed and quickly left finally escaping the twisted island.

3 weeks they were on the island, and news of the lost daughter returning after a tragic storm, it was all crazy, everything quickly returned to normal...Expect their bond, the island changed them forever.

To his surprise they still saw each other as a family and stayed unbelievably close, fucking at every chance they got, inside of school and outside, it's been 2 weeks since then and he fucked in Gina's house and Trinity's, all even headed to Vicky apartment and fucked there too, under the idea of a 'group private study'.

They all quickly started taking birth control pills so he could still cum inside them, the effect of the island still lingered inside them making them horny and itchy for him, not that they have to worry about dying now, but they weren't complaining.

Thing had gotten better for Gina too, with her disappear he family got extremely worried for her, her little brother missing her and crying the most, it was discovered that they weren't trying to neglect her, they wanted her to have her space not wishing to invade her life, all her pain on a misunderstanding, Finn, Erica, and Trinity met the family when visiting they we're all nice, now they're getting more involved with her life now.

It the same with Trinity and Erica, her mother not really missing Trinity which was sad and cruel but she had a new family now so she didn't let her bother her, and Erica's parents were worried about her when the camera was rolling but mostly leaving her but her grandfather and cousin was worried sick, happy for her return...Noticing her being more happier which she was silent about but she did say about the radio which made her grandfather proud of her, they have yet to meet the grandfather and her parents.

And Finn, he was happy to have his family, they all met his mother she liked them only knowing they helped him while stuck on the island, it was cute watching them so nervous, she had to go out shopping...Leaving them to fuck like rabbits in his room, but it was at Vicky's apartment they made a plan...A plan for after college.

"It's good you all here, I want to talk about something important."

The atmosphere quickly changed all focus on Vicky, getting up from Finn she turned.

"Do you think it good to...Included me in the plan."

All looking shocked.

"What! You can't back out now, your a part of our family," said Gina.

"But I shouldn't I still feel guilty over what happened on the island."

1...67891011