Twisted Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His morning wood making a bulge in covers, glancing to Erica he wanted to fuck her, shove

his dick in her and used that amazing ass, but he felt it would ruin all the trust he had built with her...He would need to be very careful with her, then a horny idea pop in.

moving behind her spooning her she slight brought his hand down to her pussy, gently touching her moving a hand under her bring her close, she made some soft sound before waking up.

"W-What...Are you," she said her voice slurring from just waking up.

"Having a little bit of fun, a naughty way of wake up."

She grinned, "naughty," she said slowly with a hint of excitement.

He raised an eyebrow a little confused but he just counted lightly touch the area near her pussy teasing her wit his rough touch, his cock pressed against her back and butt which she felt moving back against it rubbing her hips.

"Stop teasing me...Touch my naughty pussy."

"Of course" he whispered in her ear, noting that she said naughty twice now.

Letting his hand fall to her slowly wetting pussy he started gently pleasuring her, she moves in response to his motion, pressing his face into her silver hair kissing her neck, using his other hand to massage her breast all of it making her moan.

With his finger nice and wet he slips his finger into her making the girl gasp, fingering her pussy it tightens around them, Finn grinning and enjoying every moment of her in a deep passionate state, she turned her head to the side trying to look at him.

"Please put it in me."

"Oh put what in you?"

"Y-Your cock...In my naughty pussy," she quickly said embarrassed yet excited.

"Fine then, naughty girl," he whispered making her shutter.

From her pussy to her leg lifting it slightly so he could position his cock by her entrance, feeling it rubbed against it making her squeal quietly, getting in a better potion he slowly pushed into her.

A slight resistance as he moved deeper into her but he soon filled her up, her muscle tightly constricting against him, the raspy gasp and moans clearly showed she was enjoying this, beginning to move in and out of her she just laid there and let him fuck her, resting on the pillow holding his arm.

Continuing for an unknown amount of time the light from outside lighting up the room, they were getting close and Erica would feel it like an injustice his cock about to burst inside her.

"Do it, blast it all into my naughty pussy, fill me."

The thought was too much to handle making him thrust into her cumming deep into her womb, she orgasmed in reason tightening her grip around him, finally emptying everything into her, he pulled out.

"Great wow to wake up."

"I-Is this what the other always wakes up too?" she question.

"Yeah, also usually someone gives me a blowjob then we fuck like crazy...You should join us, it must be lonely in here all by yourself."

She turned surprised face flustered and embarrassed, "I-I couldn't, it embarrassing, all those girls naked and all of us fucking, it...it What would they think of me."

"We spoke about this, they already respect you, and besides...It amazing the things we get up too," she said.

Her face looked conflicted unable to answer.

"Give it was thought," he said getting out of bed.

"I just want to know one thing," she spoke making Finn turn, "Am I just another pussy to fuck in your...harem or am I an actual woman in your eyes."

Finn froze he mind thinking a part saying it wasn't her concern yet another again cared for her...He smiled.

"I haven't really thought about it...I care about you and all my girls, everyone is unique in there own way, from Gina's cuteness to Vicky's mature beauty...I made a promise to look after every one on this island...So what do you think?"

She was silent looking away coving her body with the covers.

"You can think about it but know...Your always welcome," he said walking and leaving the room heading to the next one.

Inside his girl slept together it was quite cute, walking up Gina slowly woke and smiled excitedly like a dog waiting for it master to come home.

"Hey Gina," he whispered, "How were you, girls?"

"OK...It was lonely without you, did you have fun with Erica?"

"I did...listen I really want Erica to...Join the group but she really sensitive about it, how you feel about it?"

She shrugged, "Fine really, I don't understand why she hasn't already joined our family."

He froze again hearing her say, family, he rubbed his neck glancing away conflicted.

"Y-Yeah, I'm going to go have a show, once the other wake up tells them what I said...And ask how they feel about it, I think it's a good idea for her to join."

"Ok master, but you better come back, I'm really horny."

He grinned, "Sure."

With that settled, he headed for a shower hoping the girl would be awake for some morning fun.

###

the rest of the day went on like normal...Well, a strange normal, Returning from his shower he discovered his girls awake...And waiting for him, he did like any man would and fuck them all.

They had the same mindset as Gina, encouraging the idea of Erica joining them but knew not to pressure her sex and such is still new to her, having to reject this all now she was slowly coming around to it.

Finn stayed at the base mostly to help Gina, Trinity, and Vicky, occasional he visited Erica on the roof, normal he would get an angry stare from her but now it was just a casual smile, like the one you would wear for a classmate passing by in the hall.

Hours passed with the sun setting and a warm dinner in their bellies, the food supply was still there and completely full pack with meats and vegetables to eat, still a mystery on how they have this much food they died not to question it.

That night he fucked Gina, Vicky, and Trinity, after he knocks and asks if Erica wanted some fun, she nodded and they made love, it was very different with her, she loved it passionate and romantic after he returns to the other and fell asleep with them.

Now here he was by the entrance the dream hadn't changed which bug him more than annoyed him, having the same dream again and again felt like insanity, he now started to question why he was having that dream then the meaning of the dream.

He wanted to explore a bit clearer his hand, with a machete in hand ready to travel further beyond the density of the jungle was what blocked his path in the past but now he can explore them.

Just as he was about to head out a voice caught her attention.

"Finn, wait," said a familiar voice.

Confused he turned and surprising found Erica rushing over, he titled his head.

"Erica? What are you doing here."

"I thought about doing something different today, and don't worry I have Gina and Trinity on the radio...Those two are strange inseparable now, Miss Valentine is in the medial office so...I heard you were going out earlier and thought about joining you," she said looking away, annoyed yet embarrassed, "I-It only because if you get hurt out there no one will help you, we need you to keep us alive until help comes...So don't get any ideas idiot."

He couldn't help but laugh softly and welcome her, the two left heading outside in the strange red sunlight bearing down upon them it still made everything feel creepy, both he and Erica were silent really unknown of what to say it was quickly becoming awkward.

Finding themselves at the beach, the very beach they washed up on the little campfire they made now just black ash, with dried leaves scattered around them but Erica and Finn looked to it think about the people they lost, Finn rubbed his eyes moving away from that and now thinking on the dreams, the two start walking into the jungle.

"Are you alright?"

Finn glanced at Erica looked at him her silver hair flowing gently in the calm breeze.

"I'm fine just...Strange things going on."

"Strange things? Do you want to talk about it."

Still look he can see she was slightly worried for him which was nice, it might not hurt to tell another person about the dreams and his mind.

"Yeah...Ever since I came here, I've been having very strange dreams."

"Strange dreams?"

He nodded, "and at times my mind gets all foggy and I start thinking and doing things I wouldn't normally do."

"Like what."

He looked down then back up to her suggesting something, she quickly caught on.

"Oh, you mean...That."

"It was cruel, sadistic to take advantage of you at that moment...But I couldn't stop myself, Vicky is the only one who knows about the weird behaviour but not the dreams."

"What going on in your dream," she said trying to move on from that touchy subject.

"It always starts the same, I'm standing in a foggy area and there light ahead of me, I run to the light and I enter a massive area filled with...People naked people but their girls only girls there faces blurry, then a voice starts speaking to me, it words deep and brooding I couldn't make out any words, then I see a throne but it foggy blurry and that's it."

"Ok? But it just a dream Finn."

"No, Here the weird part, the dream has been changing, when each girl completely becomes a part of my harem their body and mind devoted to it, it gets clearer, in my dream I see Gina, Vicky Trinity all laying or leaning against a golden throne, the middle and right getting blurry, and the voice saying 'All this could' and that all I hear before the rest become unbearable."

"My god...Is this the only dream you have?"

"Yeah, it the same one over and over again, I don know who sitting in the middle of what the voice says but I know this is no random dream, it telling me something...And I think I know hows it works, and I don't think you'll like it."

She was nervous afraid he was going to do something again but she wanted to know.

"And that is?"

Finned stopped looking at her just as nervous as she is, "as I said the dream changes when a girl completely submitted herself to me...You're the only one that left, the only one that hasn't...I think my dream will finally clearer once I have every single girl on the island...You understand right?"

She stepped back afraid now Finn quickly raised his hand.

"I'm not going to do anything I promise, I don't want to go back to that state of mind again, I don't want to force you into anything you don't want to do, I'm not that type of person, it just a theory."

She calmed down looking to herself than him seeing the worry on his face she smiled.

"This twisted island, making us do these things...It makes me wonder about so much, when I asked you, wither I was just a pussy to fuck or a real woman...Seeing you now, from a shy nervous boy to a man, a man conflicting with his own raw desires wanting nothing but to fuck us and use us like bimbos...But no that not who you are, watching you interact seeing you actually care about us...I think I have my answer and my decision."

She started removing her panties Finn shock tried to stop her but she quickly silenced him.

"This is how to complete your dream...Ever since I came to this place, my world as been crumbled and ruined, yet it gave me time to think, am I really living my life? Raised by my parents to be the best to bring honor to the family I want that too but at the cost of everything, grandfather wanted me to live my life how I wanted it, not filled with stressed by all the responsibility I had...I sometimes like to think a prince charming would come and show me the world and free me from those shackles that tied me down letting me act like a silly girl like everyone else, much like how my cushion friend does with her...You may not be my prince charming but your close to it, you care enough to break my shackles," she spoke proudly she turned over pushing her as in the air getting on all fours Finn just watch shock, "I'm tired of being the perfect girl, tied of having to keep everyone expectations, it something I've been holding onto for so long, now Finn...No, Master, fuck me as a naughty slut show me what it's like to be a women."

All thoughts left his mind he wanted her, he had no idea she was this caged he never thought about it but right now that didn't matter he wanted her seeing her yield to him, his cock almost ripped through his jeans, almost tearing them off he got behind her see look back excited, a wild animal look in his eyes, he thrust in rough in one go moan loudly in the jungle.

He fucked her rough there was no romance or passion it was two horny people fucking like crazy beasts, Erica slammed her hips back and forth, creating a fraction so insane it almost to make both climaxes immediately, but they wanted to hold, on stay connect like this, though there animalistic rutting that was something deeper for both of them, in Finn's foggy mind a light he didn't know himself, Erica the chains breaking with every thrust, she can still be the girl everyone respect in there eyes but to her Master Finn she was his naughty slut...The island finally getting to her.

Leaning down wrapping his arms around her grabbing her breast, she hugged them, using a hand to turn her head he roughly kiss her forcing his tongue into her sweet mouth, lifting her the two on their knees out in the open air-kissing fucking touching, Finn pull her frown clothing open to feel his hand sink into her welcome boobs.

All this time Erica cumming over and over again never being fucked like this was melting her mind to this new experience, he was getting close breaking the kiss with a loud pop he whispers softly into her ear.

"I'm going to cum straight into your womb...Marking your insides as mine, understand?"

"Yes Master, please Master do it."

Excited at with her response he kissed her again and slammed with all his might into her sweet tight pussy filling her womb with his seed, her moaning in his his mouth as she orgasmed a final time massaging his cock getting ever last of his drop out of him and into her, painting her insides just as she wanted.

Pulling out but feel to the floor tried, Finn watched her breathing heavily he careful came to her side seeing her face on the ground a face smiling wildly, giving a grin she crawled to him, and he welcomed her letting her snuggle into his arms.

"There, I'm yours now...Take care of me...And everyone else."

Finn silently looking down at her, he has done it, every girl was his, his mind with excitement and lust at the thought, his harem his girls now.

"I promise," He spoke.

"Good."

After they rested they promptly fucked again in missionary, once that was done they continued exploring coming across the giant tree with the plane but had discovered the plane had fallen and been crushed by another tree is was a chilling sight.

It was getting dark Erica's and Finn excitement was still at a high return to the girl Erica holding his arm the other clearly understood what had happened and accepted it all made dinner together joking and laugh Erica joining in still a little nervous this strange sense made the fog over his mind fade away letting him join in on the fun.

Now it was late, everyone eagerly returned to the bedroom, Gina and Trinity pulling as Vicky and Erica pushed behind they all wanted him their first five-some it was clear that would be happening.

Finally, in the room they started taking off their clothing, Erica with a hint of embarrassed still removed them in a room of naked people, Finn heard his excited women to the bed all getting on, waiting for all beautiful, sexy it couldn't get enough of looking at them.

"Now which one do I want to fuck tonight," he ponded openly.

"Fuck me, first Master!" Gina jumped in.

"No me!" shouted Trinity.

Finn grinned looking to his matter teacher sitting down he made his decision, moving fast getting on the bead staring her down like a predator, she blushed as Finn kissed her pushing her o the bed the other completely slightly until the started getting horny.

Watching Finn using his fingers to get her nice and wet, Erica started watching fingering herself like a naughty slut while Gina and Trinity turned to each other their own lust too hard to contain they kiss each other and played with each other clits falling to the bed squirming like worms in a can wanting to feel more of each other, the alone time they both had and there constant lust had opened up a new side of them and for each other, becoming closer like lustful sisters dedicated to their Master.

Back with Finn and Vicky, his rock hard cock pressed up against her entrance rubbing and teasing the poor women, locking her legs around him trying to get him inside her to feel that familiar fullness that took her to pleasures beyond her imagining.

Unable to hold back him he slowly pushes into her folds welcoming him, Seeing one of her large breasts in view he went straight for her cute pink nipple licking and teasing it, gripping the bed in response he speeds up begging to pound her sweet pussy.

Nearby he glanced seeing Gina and Trinity in a 69 potion licking each out cunts he didn't think this would happen but the sight turns him on more, and sweet Erica watching it all fingering her clit like silly occasional mumbling how much of a naughty girl she was, he wanted to fuck her next.

An orgasm from Vicky triggered him unexpectedly, he came hard inside her shaking, trembling womb, Vicky locked her leg tightly stopping him from pulling out, not that he wanted to pull out.

It was too much for her and she passed out like last time or is just in a chilled-out state, pulling out he looks to Erica who had stopped looking at him, Gina and Trinity were too enraptured with each other to notice.

She laid down spreading open her pussy if he looked deep enough he might see the cum from their last fuck session he really wanted to fill her up now, moving over to the laying women getting on top of her.

"Fuck me hard, like before please."

Nodded his cock raging hard he forcibly pushes straight in her, locked her legs around his waist like his teacher did, starting to fuck her hard his cock pushed in and out of her like a piston-driven like a machine of lust, seeing what she becomes turning him on.

Both hearing a moan making both Finn and Erica turn watching Gina and Trinity scissoring each other thee girlish moan filling the room, both Finn and Erica turned to each out giggling softly.

With the change in atmosphere, their lovemaking was a lot softer, gently slowing down his thrust enjoying the feeling of her pussy grip and tighten him, the two kiss as well holding each other tightly it was quote wonderful.

Then there was a loud sound...Then move on the bed, Finn broke the kiss feeling two bodies pressing down on him.

"When is it our turn?" complained Trinity.

"Yeah stop hugging him," jumped in Gina.

Both grinned.

"It takes as long as it takes, I'm having my fun," Finn said with a smirk.

Both pouted, "fine!" they both said.

Suddenly Gina came to Erica's breast sucking and nibbling making her moan while another came behind Finn reach down towards her pussy finding her clit rubbing it frantically making her climax, again and again, trying to break her poor mind.

And they succeeded, the resulting orgasmed exhausted her young body making her almost pass out.

"Go on cum in her."

"Fuck her good master, do it!"

Their lustful whispers bring him to extreme excitement, making him climax inside her due to all of Erica madding orgasmed her warm wet pussy tightening and pulsing around him her leg still holding him tightly in her body.

Gina moved back as Finn feel on her excised body breathing heavily recovering, slipping out of her he found his body quickly being drag away being left on the bed, laying back relaxing in the soft bed two mischief girls came on either side.

"Now it's our turn," Gina said excitedly.