Twisted Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

the guy was on his knee begging for me it was even more satisfying then, and so we left with my head held high I can move on...But then the storm and crash...And now we're here."

She was visibly crying now, "but that not even the worst part about it we shouldn't have ever travelled, to begin with," the room turned silent looking at her, "I was on such a rush to leave that ignored the warning the Captain gave me, and paid him extra to leave quickly," she turned up to look at him, "We should of stayed another night, we shouldn't have ever left! All this is my fault, now Bruno, Barbara, and the captain are dead because of my sick pride...It's all my fault."

Hugging herself in the corner like a scared animal, so many emotion aged through Finn's body, hatred and rage was strong...But also understanding, sympathy, even if she knew there was a storm she didn't know they would end up on a cursed island.

Brought down to such a level in her life only wishing to move on and free herself from the past it was a sad tale.

Getting up zipping up and getting sort he game over to her standing, towering over her like a motion, she looks so scared so pitiful, but in the next moment, he crouched and hugged her.

"You do bare some responsibly...But not all of it."

the words making her eye watery.

"You never knew the storm would bring us to the island their deaths are not on your hands, forgive yourself, stop with this sick mentality, you've been trying non stop to help us, endangering yourself, move on now, your beautiful sexy and your mine...Remember that, I won't have MY girls do that to themselves."

She then cried, cried into his shoulder hugging him, Finn simply let her cry.

"Please don't tell anyone."

"I won't...But they will need to know the truth one day."

"I'll take responsibly then, but don't right now."

He held her close a strange feeling coming over him, "I won't say anything."

"Thank you, Master."

"Your welcome."

Splitting apart the two just sat on the floor, really unknown of what to speak about next, after such a massive reveal it left the once loud room empty like a creepy cellar.

"This is a little awkward."

Finn scratched the back of his head, "Yeah, I came in here for something but I can't remember."

She smiled, "if you had forgotten then it mustn't have been important."

Finn laughed a little, "maybe your right, I'll come back if it returns to me."

"Well ill be here if you need me, for anything personal or physical," she grinned.

He returned her grin with his own, "thanks."

Getting up he left the room heading back to the roof, it did bother him, it was important but what was it? Maybe his teacher was right if it wasn't important then it wasn't worth remembering.

returning to the Roof where Gina and Trinity were still chatting, they greeted and just talked it was nice, the sun slowly setting they returned down for dinner, Finn went to check on Erica carrying her clothing.

Entering the room he found the beautiful girl sitting up and stretching her large perfect breast in full display giving him the perfect side boob view, she quickly noticed him, covering herself up, he blushed slightly giving her the cloths.

She asked him to leave no longer hostile but still some tension in her voice, he did he also sai dinner was being set up, she nodded and he moved out heading to the cafe, the meal was great, Vicky being in a much better mood enjoy her meal with Trinity and Gina, snuggling next to him, Erica joined them this time seeing next to her teacher.

The girls glancing to her with a smirk, Erica just ignored them snaring at Finn, he shrugged they would find out eventually they were the only people on the island, retiring to the bedroom Erica didn't join them but he discovered she retreated to the room next to them, Him, Trinity, Gina, and Vicky had another foursome before falling asleep.

###

Having the same dream again but yet it was the same, each girl he fucked would reveal a little more of the dream to him but it was the same as the middle figure and the figure on the right a mystery the voice saying the same thing.

It really annoyed him, but that annoyance was washed away by a pleasure on his cock, waking to find Vicky sucking his cock under the covers it was hot and erotic, once he fully woke she carefully crawl up and place him inside her riding him gently making sure they didn't wake the other it was exciting and sexy.

But Vicky couldn't hold back her moans and excitement herself riding him faster and harder evidently waking the other girl up, one latched onto his lips kissing him while another finger herself wildly, he came hard inside her, the moved onto the other girls demanding there turned.

Once satisfying them all surprisingly Erica came in seeing the massive of naked body fucking and moan she watched the erotic scene before her silently, it wasn't until they were done until they noticed her.

She simply said she was making breakfast, not showing a hit of embarrassment Finn glanced down noticing her hand hidden under her jeans out of view of anyone sneakily masturbating while watching them, she had been masturbating all night listening to them fuck, the sexual world had been opened up to her.

Getting up they all headed out to the mess hall head a meal chatted, Erica header to head up to the roof, Finn decided to help Gina and Trinity cleaning but they spent most of the time fucking in different rooms but they did clean a little.

Then Finn headed to the roof wanting to learn more about how to operate the radio...But with the door slightly open he peeked out watching Erica masturbating in a check Fin could hear her cute mouth her adorable face a mix of pleased as she teased her clit.

She came with a loud moan, then relaxing he found it was the wrong time to disturb her and reacted back down to help clean up...Hours later he found her masturbating again, all day he had been peeking wasting her masturbating again and again, he was surprised her pussy was red, raw, her finger aching she was turning into a little nymph unable to stop masturbating it was hot as fuck, seeing at it was late he might away leave her for tomorrow.

Tomorrow came and here they were again, her in that chair masturbating he was getting tired of waiting for her so he just walking in, the loud door opened making Erica turned suddenly trying to compass herself, seeing Finn she frown.

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to learn how to use the radio, more in case something happened, but I got tired of waiting, I try yesterday but I found you didn't stop masturbating."

She blushed now clearly embarrassed, "Y-You was watching me, pervert."

"Me? Your the one that didn't stop masturbating, your supposed to be on radio duty."

"I know! It just...I can't fucking stop! That itch was finally satisfied but now it back."

"Well," he grinned, "if you want me too-"

"No! I refused to fuck you again blowing you sure but fucking no!"

"What! Why not you had a good time, I heard you moaning like a banshee," Finn responded.

"I-It felt good, but...It's not how I wanted it...For my first time."

The roof turned silent, a pit of guilt forming in his stomach he did kinda force himself on her and seduced her into it so fucking on the dirty roof wasn't really the best first.

"Y-Your right, I may-"

"May?" she said frowning.

"Have...Been a little-"

"Little?"

"Really arrive towards you, unable to control my lust so...I'm sorry alright," he said really meaning it admitted the wrongs he done.

Her stare soften...But only slightly, "not good enough, you hurt my pride...next time we fuck I want it MY way."

"Next time?" he said with a little excitement and hope.

"Yes," she frowned, "if your serious about your apology come to the room next to yours on the left."

"Ok then?"

"You'll find out the rest after," she spoke giving quite a predatory grin making him nervous.

"S-Sure I'll be there."

Erica smile like a wild cat she was excited now, Finn was a little worried but then shrugged it off it can't be that bad.

"So you still want to know more about the radio?"

Finned nodded, "yeah just to have someone else know a little more about it."

"Fine, I'll teach you."

Over the course of the day Erica taught Finn more about the radio and a little about her family, she was very, very close to her grandfather a man very much unlike her parents, his father (Erica's great grandfather) was a part of the war surviving it once he returned he had a lot of time to think dure the war and he wanted to creature a business one to look after his family and his future family, being a tough, prideful, proud man he succeeded creating the beginning of Empire corp, he works hard and made his way up the world apparently even facing against the mafia of that time it was really cool, which hearing that actually made her smile.

Even if he was a tough and proud person he was very much a family man, doing all of this for them, which inspired his son into making it the business it is today, now an old man he still ran the company to the display of his two children, Erica's mother and uncle, Erica was...very quiet whenever they came into the conversation including topics about her younger brother and cousins.

Still, her grandfather a very loving man towards his family struck a chord with Erica much like how his father inspired him, it how she learned about her great grandfather and about what he did in the war and conveniently about the radio, she loved her grandfather very much and wanted to make him proud.

Hearing all this it really surprised him how she opened up to him, hearing a new side of her it was really nice, a chance to see not just the noble college side of her but the girl's side of her.

"Wait so your grandfather still had the rifle his father used in the war?"

"Of course, it was his lucky gun, saved his life more time then he could count, he had a lot of great grandfathers things for memory."

"Fascinated...Its nice hearing this side of you."

"E-Excuse me!?" she blushed embarrassed.

"It's nice, to be honest, you should be more open, with all of us here."

She frowned, "I still have a status to hold up, respect to keep."

"Come on Erica, we not like that, this island has really changed everyone here...Open up a little you might be surprised really, we all respect you, I mean we all be screwed if it wasn't for you, you know how to work the radio and fix it, we probably be stuck here forever really."

She turned a little conflicted, "Maybe your right, you're of course right about being stuck here without me but...About the other, I...Might try it, being up here is...Quote lonely."

Finn grinned, "there we go, Erica might make your time here a little less hellish."

She glanced at him giving a soft smile, "It's funny, how much you changed because you got laid, you remind me of someone my cousin told me about, a loud and rough boy, an honest man with a carefree personality, a joker...I can see why she talk so much about him."

"Oh?"

"My cousin, Reina you could consider her a rival of mine but at least a decent human being in my family, being the same age, she speaks consciously on a boy, her friend who annoys her constantly...Yet she strangely cares deeply for him as he cares for her, it funny listening to her complain about him so much...Yet never doing a thing, in my mind I think she enjoys it and refuses to say."

"Oh so like me then," Finn jump in.

She just frowns, "no your just annoy...Now come on I think dinner will be sorted soon."

Erica rising up heading towards the door, she stops turning.

"Are you coming?" she said slightly annoyed.

He grinned quickly joining her for dinner.

###

Standing outside Erica door he was actually nervous, clearly still bitter about last time they fuck he wondered what she might have cooked up for her revenge, after dinner, he fucked his girls but told them he wouldn't be joining them tonight as he made plans with Erica they pouted but accepted it.

Fucking really made time fly and it was already late, which lead him to here, about to just open the door he thought on being a bit more polite, he was on eggshells with her and he really didn't want to fuck anything up.

Knocking a voice quickly responded.

"You may enter."

Opening the door he found Erica on the bed the only illumination is the window outside letting in the chilling moonlight which reflected perfectly off her silver hair.

"So you actually came."

"I said I would."

Sitting there wearing her grin she looked up and down Finn with a cruel eye, making him settle.

"So are we-"

"Silence," she said quickly, "From the rest of this night you will do exactly what I say if you follow that single rule ill forgive you, understand."

Finn looked at her, one part of his mind screams no this bitch telling him what to do he should just push her to the bed and make her his bitch, yet another part found it exciting always being in control was slightly tiring for him maybe it would be fun to be the submissive type for once.

With his mind made up, he nodded.

"Good," she just said now on crossing her leg standing up she stood there gazing at him, "remove your clothing, slowly."

"O-"

"And no speaking."

He frowned but complied, removing his jacket and shirt, moving next to his jeans she watched him with hungry eyes, now naked in front of her she smiled.

"Good now," she sat down removing her own clothing quickly getting half-naked only her bra was on hiding her beautiful globes soft flesh, Finn couldn't help but stare at her amazing body.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed she spread her legs revealing her wet pussy.

"Knee in front of me...And lick it."

His mind turning to mush he hurried over kneeling getting his close to her pussy, his warm breath tickled her making him quickly twitch.

"Y-You may begin," she pronounced, clearly turned on.

Shrugging accepting her demand she brought his tongue to her touching her folders with his tongue making her give a cute yelp, grinning he continued licking her pussy feeling her hand now on his head.

Using his finger to open her up easily finding her swollen clit he targeted it rewards him with a loud cry.

"Good...Good continuing...Please."

He did continue his pace, faster and harder enjoying seeing her moan and moved, playing her like an instrument, she may be in control but he was the had no strings on him.

"K-Keep g-going I'm close," she hastily said losing her composure.

With a cheeky idea, he found her clit again...And gently nibbled it, that made her eye shoot open and scream a making her grip his head as she came all over his face, seeing jolt though her whole body as pleasure took over.

Finally, her orgasm slowly subsided making her fall back on the bed, released Finn head he fell back breathing in a loudmouth of air, finally being able to breathe again the two rested for a moment.

Suddenly she was up staring down at him.

"Good...Boy now lay down on the bed hand to the side...Please."

He nodded silently, getting up and laying there his cock rock hard, hand to his side, smiling looking down and seeing his hard cock she slowly crawled on top of him like a wolf hunting its prey.

Straddling him pressing down on his cock flatting it, gazing down at him she liked this...very much lucked this, Finn looked up seeing her at this angel the moonlight lighting her making her look beautiful.

"You deserve a reward," she said, bring her hand to the back removing her bra.

Letting it fall releasing those tender boob for him to see, they were beautiful just like last time, she puffed out her chest giving him the perfect view of it all.

"Now, I'm going to ride you, you are not allowed to move or touch me until I say."

He nodded, moving of his harden cock she crouched using a hand to aim his cock she was soaking wet and horny, lowing herself she missed, making her grunt, she tried a few more times and fail to get her annoyed.

Finn moved and held his cock for her, feeling her entrance she full lowered herself now letting his cock sliding into that woman's fully tight pussy, strong muscles tightly clutching against him, warm and soft, both of the letting out sounds of delight to the intense, please.

"Oh fuck this feel better."

Finn nodded trying with every power not to thrust up into her and help her beautiful hips, seeing him as this gave her a sense of power, she may be trapped to this twisted island rule but she knew how to play it her way.

Slowly moving she started riding him, grinding and lifting herself impaling herself again and again on him her silver hair waving to her movement seeing her tits bouncing rhythmically, similar to her pussy squeezing tightly too.

Erica couldn't contain her voice, moaning loudly she rushed forward and wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him passionately it was surprising yet pleasant, he couldn't help it moving his hand to her body she stops looking at him.

"I said for you not to move."

"But I can't help it."

She signs, "fine you may touch me...Hold me close," she whispered at the end.

He did pressing his warm hand into her soft body she moved again riding his cock as he held her close, she returned kissing him, it was surprising passionate yet maybe even a little romantic, was this had she wanted her first time? To fall in love and to cuddle fuck like this...Again a spike of guilt hit his stomach she didn't love him and he didn't love her he just cared about her was this love? Or was this strange sense of...Family?

Again Gina's word course through his mind making his shutter, thrusting up meeting her movement they stilled his tongue dance across each other like wild snakes, it felt amazing, so amazing that it was getting too much, unable to hold back his cock twitched inside her.

She pulled back, "Your coming...I can...Feel you twitching in me," she spoke her hand grabbed his wrist pinning him to the bed, her silver hair fall on the side of his head she dares down at him, "do it cum in me."

Her words triggered him, making him buck into her and finally released his seed, the moment his seed entered her, she orgasmed as if her body was responding to his orgasm it was amazing, they held each other again, kissing while they were in purely pleasurable rapture.

She freed him finally calming down his cock slip out of her resting on his chest breathing heavily he hugged her close, it felt right at the time she snuggled a little.

"Have...You...Forgiven me now?"

She grinned, "Perhaps, we will need to fuck more to see if your worth forgiven...Oh god, I've gotten so dirty, it feels strangely good."

"A rebel side perhaps?" Finn asks.

"Maybe...I'm now tired...Do you wish to sleep with me?" she said blushing at the end.

Nodding she gave a gentle smile and they snuggled under the cover, it felt strange to him it was nice, she snuggled to him, Erica was turned away from him giving a perfect view of her back and ass is amazing.

###

The dream...was the same, nothing changed he didn't see anything new just the same dream it was turning into a nightmare now, he had sex with Erica he had gotten her forgiveness...Why wasn't there anything new?

Maybe...Looking to the girls and him he realized his girl completely submitted themselves to him, that was why they showed up in the dream Erica was still staying firm, rejecting him, a fire burned in him he wanted her to submit to him wanting her like his girls but how...How does he do this?

Slowly waking up he discovered Erica was snuggled against him an arm over his chest she slept like a baby it was pretty adorable, peeking under the covers he saw her boob they were still beautiful as ever, she moved a little and turned her back too him.

1...56789...11