Twisted Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I call dibs," spoke Trinity.

Laying down looking down his cock still hard after cumming twice, Trinity straddling him she grinded her pussy against him then quickly

lifted herself and slid him inside her going straight to the based in one go, her pussy tightening around him.

"Oh, sweet fuck Master."

In the next moment, Gina had her pussy over his face.

"Lick me, master, please."

He nodded, she lowed her body down and he started licking her pussy making her moan, Trinity riding Fin cock, she grabs Gina's hand for support helping her to ride Fin cock harder both started kissing grinding on his cock and face.

Then Trinity pulled back giving a load moan...She had just orgasmed.

"My turn, My turn," Gina said like a girl on Christmas.

"Fine."

Pull his cock out they switch Trinity resting on his face and Gina slamming down her pussy impaled herself on him making both cries out in pleasure.

"Finally," she whispered.

Like before grabbing her hands and riding like crazy her tongue out like a slut riding him frantically, after being inside of trinity he was alright close, Gina's moaning got louder and louder her movement got faster and faster, Finn frantic pleasured Trinity soon making her come to her climax.

The room-filling with the scream of pleasure as all three came at the same time, Finn started cumming inside her filling her with his seed, while Gina came on his cock and Trinity came on his face.

It was done, their first fivesome one of possibly many, laying down on the bed Vicky and Erica stirred and woke up.

"That was."

"Amazing!"

"We will have to do that again."

"Every night."

Finn grinned, "Sure."

With there fuck session compete, they all started getting into bed, two girls on each side, Erica and Vicky on his right and Gina and Trinity on his left, it was heaven, all under the cover they got close together ready to fall asleep, Finn discovering just how tired he was.

"I was thinking of something...We could go to the beach tomorrow," Gina jumped in.

All peek over at looking confused.

"I mean...Sure it sounds fun but who will watch the radio."

She shrugged, "it hasn't for days now, we been here...We can take one day off."

"Still knowing our luck we would get a call or something," Erica jumped in.

"But Erica your parents have problem discovered you're missing and have sent search parties for you we might not even need the radio."

She glanced away wanting to agree yet seeing this as something foolish.

"I think it a good idea," Finn said surprising everyone, "I mean it a risk to take we may have been fucking a lot but we trap on an island we can do what we want, have one day of stupid college fun."

Gina nodded excited agreeing, Finn words clearly made them thinking about it.

"It does sound like fun," Vicky added.

"Being cooped up here is a little boring," Trinity added.

Everyone turned to Erica with a waiting eye she rolled her eyes.

"Fine."

Everyone gave a quiet cheer and got rested into bed tired saying goodnight everyone drifted sleep no one sleeper as fast as Finn returning to the dream seeing what has changed.

###

Standing there in the darkness, the light at the end just like it always has, walking slowed determined, wondering if it had finally changed, it just had too would it reveal everything, this puzzle finally be solved.

The binding light got brighter blocking his view but when it subsided he was presented with a magnificent sight, everywhere laid naked women in the far distent a landscape of sexy beauty there faces no longer blocked or fuzzy it was possibly every girl he had ever seen in his life even recognized some girls from his college all lying naked over each other a few cute girls around town he saw before, looking forward he found the throne and all his girls.

Gina, Trinity, Vicky and now Erica all in a different position on the golden throne and sitting there...His face blurry yet he could tell it was a guy it liked familiar but he didn't know it was a little weird.

Then the voice.

"All this could be..."

Could be what? The final word was mumbled out the one in the middle was still blurry...Was it what he was thinking all around him grin his mind more excited he had an idea of what it was, opening his mouth just as he was about to say it he was pulled from the dream.

Stirring he looked down frowning slightly but it was quickly replaced with pleasure seeing Erica and Gina licking his cock waking him up.

"Morning Master," they both said with a lustful voice.

From that everything was a blur, he started fucking them both which quickly woke the other up and then he fucked them, coming to this island his stamina has gone to an insane level able to satisfy all four women including himself.

After there session they all got up and hurried to the showers together, the group was a buzz, Gina beach idea really getting in their head, it was the first time showing with them all it was erotic and nice.

Everyone made breakfast together, no longer content with just sitting and waiting no one wanted to be left out, even Finn joined in, it was nice making him feel weird again.

"Everyone ready?" Gina spoke excitedly.

The group stood outside the entrance they didn't really have swimsuit or anything to play with like balls but it was a beach they could find something to do, they nodded and headed out walking the way, Finn glanced to the graves, one extra for Barbara, poor soul she might have been a part of the harem he would of help her with her problem as he kinda did everyone else, he didn't know why he felt some emotion about it but a quick tug from Gina brought him out of his sad state, Erica and Vicky looking over feeling the same way he did.

Arriving at the beach was clear, empty nothing but sand and rock the wreckage and debris was gone, strange but they didn't question it.

"So...What do we do-"

"GET NAKED!" Shouted Gina as she removed her clothing.

Trinity shrugged doing the same, Finn grin in excitement removing his clothing, soon everyone did laying their clothes on a pile of leaves get this was a nudes beach, running to the warm sea they spent hours just doing random fun shit, either playing in the water, a sandcastle challenge to which Erica and Vicky won, which reward them with a threesome with Finn who was judging.

Now it was Finn laying back on the beach watching the girl play in the water, today had possibly been the most fun they had since coming here, this beach idea was a great mortality boss for them, but now Finn had time to think, think on everything and his muddy emotions.

Movement caught his eye seeing Erica walking and sitting next to him.

"You alright Finn?" she asked a little concerned for him.

"I'm...Ok."

"I see...Did your dream advance or change?"

He nodded, "It was...Crazy, the naked faces were clear they were countless girl many I knew and the golden thrown...You were there with the other but the middle was still blurry, the word 'all this could be' kept was spoken."

"Wow, what happened after?"

He grinned, "Well you and Gina woke me up."

She giggled softly, "I see."

From the shore, the rest came walking and tried their gorgeous wet body in the dusk light.

"Relaxing over here alone?" Questioned Vicky.

They nodded, the rest sat down in front they soon just started chatting, seeming to open up, Trinity, Erica Gina and all speaking about their past their insecurities, from Gina speaking about her neglectful parents to Trinity and her mother wishing her to surpass Erica, Erica speaking about how her problems, only Vicky and Finn didn't speak on it, Finn because he didn't have much to say just raised by his mother who loves him really, and Vicky for overseas reason.

It just became natural for them to relax, getting closer...Then Gina said.

"Look at us, all talking...It's like we're a family."

Everyone froze, thinking about it, looking to each other, really unknown what to think really having the same thoughts as Finn when he first heard those words.

"Yeah," suddenly said Trinity, "I mean it feels more than my own."

Slowly there mind adapted to this enjoying the thought of it, they been together since here, surviving a group that barely knew each other but now was so much closer all starved of something.

"My parents have passed, I've been so lonely for so long...It feels like it," Vicky said.

"I agree, it feels weird but...A good weird, I'm comfortable around you all is this what family means?"

They all turned to Finn, think about it the fog and mist covering his mind wanted to say no they were just women pussy in his mind, yet it cracks the idea cracked slowly, enjoying the idea he always been alone and now here he was, surviving with friends...People he connected with...Was this what he truly wanted?

"Yeah, it's nice."

They all giggled crawling over to him, he grinned the strange feeling...Now naturally satisfied, they all fucked frantically on the beach it was much more passionate and slow, careful and enjoyable.

Afterwards, they just laid down on the beach the red sun lowing time for them to return for dinner, the while way Vicky was conflicted, Finn check on her asking how she was.

"I want to tell them," she whispered

His eye widens, "Are you sure...This could...You know."

She looked sad, "I don't care, they deserve to know, to know everything."

"I see, I admire your bravery...I'll keeps them all calm, they listen to me."

She nodded catching up with the group all where their clothes again they fund the base quickly heading inside.

###

Making dinner was silently awkward, clearly telling something was wrong with Vicky but when they questioned her she simply said she would speak about it at the dinner table, crafting a sense of dread, a dim atmosphere at to seeming to what was about happening.

With a delicious meal made no one touch it waiting to Vicky clearly uncomfortable, she gave a big breath and finally told them...Everything.

"All of this...is my fault, we shouldn't have ever left the port on that night."

"What!" everyone said but Finn.

She nodded begging to explain

her past and her involvement with the old college, the man she loved backstabbing her and her stupid prideful decision to leave when the captain clearly said not too.

Everyone was silently watching her all with unreadable emotions.

"I'm the reason we are here, why Bruno, Barbara, and the Capitan are dead, all the pain and suffering you've been going through here on this island...is Because of me."

She broke down crying covering her face in embarrassment and disgust, the other unknown of what to think or say thinking back to everything, then Finn jumped in.

"She told me," she Finn making the girls turn, "I forgave her, it'd your choice if you want to forgive her."

Miss Valentine looked to them all just watching her with blank eyes, She crouch depressed.

"Have we really suffered," spoke a voice, everyone turning to Trinity, "Ever since coming here, we been fed, water shower and we had more sex we could ever imagine in our life, there are no beast or monster to hurt us, just a silly curse...I forgive you, Vicky."

Her eye got teary.

"It's sad about Bruno, Barbara, and the Captain, but that is in the past, we can honour them once we return...But she right, if it wasn't for this island...We might not have found this bond," Gina said.

"What you did is cruel," spoke out Erica, "You selfishly endangers all of us because you could stay one single night, and three lives have ended become of you," Erica said enraged.

Vicky looked down like a sad child.

"But, Gina and Trinity are right...You were still in pain like all of us...I'll forgive you, but I won't forget this, I'm glad you decided to openly tell us then keep it to yourself."

With all knowing the truth and had forgiven her she openly cried out, the dinner slowly improve the mood returning to light humour, at that moment Finn decided to tell his story, the girls quickly listened.

"Ever since I am here...I've been having weird dreams."

Finn continued telling everyone curious about it he did and saw, Erica and Vicky knew about his dream too but he wanted to tell the rest, they couldn't explain it but the thought of them being on this throne sounded hot, example if that one sitting there was him...Wait could it be him?

Everyone moved on from that finishing dinner everyone had a shower then returned to bed tried as can be from today's activity.

As Finn laid down on the bed watching his girls sleep, he grinned thinking that day was pretty good.

###

"Eureka, I've done it!" Shouted Vicky in a loud victory.

"Done what!?" Finn said popping his head in after hearing Vicky's excited voice from the hallway.

"The notes, the journal, I've finally made a complete timeline...And I've discovered something quite interesting, maybe even something relating to your dreams."

"Well go on," Finn quickly said entering and closing the door.

She smiled excited, "Remember the original letter, the ' secret grotto' the women spoke about."

"Yeah?"

"Reading the notes and the clues linking them back to some of the places you've seen on your travels...I'll be able to make a map toward it."

"Holy fuck...You said how this relates to my dreams...How?"

"Well...the notes are from the women herself...She mentioned a few times how the guy was having weird dreams...Much like you, he came to the grotto which was near a cave...A cave made him very uncomfortable, as he said it himself 'he said he wasn't ready to enter the cave' it says it right here in the notes."

That made him stop and look, the last guy here was having the same dream he was having...But he never got ever girl in his harem one kill him pushing him off the roof so now he had them all.

"As you explained yesterday and how your dream change with each girl who submitted to you...It makes me think, is that why you can't see the final bit and the hear that last word."

"You might be right, my dream last night...It was different it was just a cave, a random cave in the middle of the jungle."

Vicky clapped her hand excited, "if you dreamed about the cave, then you must be ready for it, the cause of your dream telling you, you're ready to enter."

"So the source of my dreams...Is inside that cave."

"It might hold the mystery of the island itself and about the curse."

Looking to Vicky they both wore the same expression.

"This is a high priority, you make a map and I'll get the machete from the storeroom."

"Agreed and...I think you should do this alone."

"I should?"

She looked a little uncomfortable, "Yes I don't know why but thinking about joining you in that cave makes me...Scared, I think it a sign you need to go alone."

"I see, ok then I'll inform the girls you just make that map with the clues."

"you got it."

With that said everything turned into a rush, finally he would get some answers, encountering the other he explained to them what Vicky said and he was going on something extremely important, they wanted to join him but again like Vicky felt scared to do so.

The next 5 minutes was Finn getting set up, by the entrance, machete in hand and a detailed map in the other he turned to his four girls looking at him.

"You better come back save," Erica said.

"And come back before dinner," Trinity spoke.

"Just be careful, please," asked Gina.

"I will, I promise to come back."

"Follow that and you should find it, if it gets too dark we will search for you," Vicky announced.

"No, I don't want you girl getting lost, stay at the base try and turn lights on or make some, so I can find my way back...It time to unravel this mystery."

With that he passionate kiss each one, making the blush he grinned and headed off, ready to face whatever is ahead of him.

Following and stumbling through the jungle it was easier to clear, pasting the beach and the massive tree with the plane he continued through in an hour later he finally got there.

The grotto was beautiful with a lake and flowers plant bloom all around the lake it would be a perfect spot to relax maybe after this he can show them this lake spot would be a fun place to fuck there was even a small waterfall.

Getting closer he shows something, leaning on one of the rock vine and flowers everywhere around it was...A skeleton, resting peaceful.

Was this Charlotte? Was this the woman who made the letter? The one that wished to die peacefully, without her they might have never made it here, Finn gave the poor women a moment of silent including the other poor folk that died here.

To the right was the very cave it looks identical to his dream, readying his machete for whatever was coming he made his way inside, a chill when down his spine as if pushing him back, but he came too far to stop now and pushed forward.

It was incurably dark stumbling it soon become completely pitch black, he wishes they found a torch or lamp to use.

But wondering he saw the light at the end of the tunnel, reminding him of his dream, he rushed forward onward towards the light, the light blinded him for a moment but he entered discovering something beyond his imagination.

A room, a massive dark room, lit by torches in the back was a massive statue of a man, a guy or something it confused him all this looked like Aztec, too the side was statues of women bowing towards him and in frown of the statue was a small one tiny in comparison sitting on a perfect rectangle rock.

Then he heard whispers, whispers to 'go on touch it' whisper to touch the idol it was welcoming, inviting the fog over his mind made him drop the machete and map, stumbling toward the idol like a zombie he came face to face the idol was of a man dressed in gold and jewellery.

He reaches out touching the idol, a flash appears and he fell back onto the floor everything quickly turning dark.

###

Snapping his eye open in a pack he was in a dark empty place, endless and creepy he shivered and got up looking around.

"Hello!" he shouted "Anyone!"

A tremor shook the place and a booming voice appeared.

"Finn Highley, Welcome, you are the first in countless centuries to have completed the ritual," shouted the voice.

"Ritual? Who are you? Where are you?"

The place was silent for a moment.

"My apologies, this might seem a little overbearing, let me percent myself in a form-fitting of your kind."

Confused soundly in the darkness appeared a man walking dressed in gold he had tanned sin he looks like a king and was quite impressive, he gave a strong smile bowing.

"I am a demigod, my name lost to the abyss of time."

"A demi good?"

"Yes, I am the god of this island, but not at the strength of real gods...Yet."

"Yet?"

"Come I have much to explain in such a little time."

The demi-god move next to Finn and the world around them change becoming brighter it showed the island in warm sunlight it wasn't red, the sky was blue and it looked beautiful they came to a village, a very, very old looking village filled with people.

"You have come to seek knowledge, come I will tell you our tragic history," he started walking Finn quickly followed, "Once long ago a village, it's tribe and name lost to the abyss of time such like my name, it lived in peace, they cared and worshipped the land they were given, the tribe grew, it was a peaceful time."

In a second it showed the village changing but then Finn noticed something...seeing it quickly hidden away now changing to a woman.

"But then it all came to an end by a single person...A single woman."

It showed the women herself, with tanned skin and black hair looking over the village with a cruel look in her eye.

"She was the chief wife, cruel who used her beauty to seize whatever see wish, with her husband blind following her like a fool," he said as they came to the chief hut with the woman sitting on it, "The village suffered due to this and when the proud men rebelled the woman was found alone, using her cunning and manipulation, she targeted the women convincing them to join her, and live like chiefs, she herself have show the weakness of man," he spoke.