All Comments on 'Two Free Tickets'

by akaece

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wowza!

This is the first hypnosis story I’ve read on here, but I suspect it will remain the best!

akaeceakaeceabout 6 years agoAuthor

Thank you! I know there's not much M/M stuff in the mind control category here, so I figured I'd upload this one. Glad to see it's still appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A pretty good story, even if gay doesnt do anything for me.

That being said, theres no way EVERYONE would have been hypnotized to accept it and having had hypnosis attempted on me, honestly, it doesnt work quite like that.

akaeceakaeceabout 6 years agoAuthor

Since I don't bother with a disclaimer about "hypnosis can't really do this" or whatever like some other authors do, I'll just say that it's not my view that any hypnosis stuff really works anything like this. Stage hypnosis is more a minor phenomenon of social pressure than something where you can actually make two unwilling guys bone down on stage. So, as long as I'm going to the realm of fantasy, I'm not too concerned with the common knowledge rules about how it is supposed to work. (The fantasy here is that guy having the power to put the whole room of people under like that in the first place - that there exists some hypnosis so powerful and irresistible that the whole theater of people was affected by it in some way.) That's just how I tend to treat this fetish - I'm glad you thought it was a good story anyhow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
They really need to

Do away with the category system and have the tags be the only cataloging in place. I really don't want to find out later that the story is so and so.

coyote11085coyote11085about 6 years ago

This could have been a good story if you didntale all the gay shit happen

akaeceakaeceabout 6 years agoAuthor

I'm not quite sure I take your meaning, coyote. Are you saying you would have preferred if it wasn't gay, or if the gay stuff was a surprise? Either way, I appreciate you giving the story a read!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Hot

Great story, it had me hooked the whole way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Hot

I just loved this story. I loved the way you rendered the hypnosis and how you took your time to show us who these guys are/were and let us watch their minds falter and wills crumble. Please more male/male stories in a similar vein!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous