Unbelievable Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just that you and Bill will have the house to yourselves for the weekend," Brandan said as he took a right towards home.

"Oh? Has something come up? I wasn't aware of the family jetting off for the weekend."

"Ray, Wanda, and I are heading up to the lake; Johnny needs a hand with some minor repairs to their house. So I'm already on my way home to pick up my tools and them. So don't be surprised if the house is empty when you get there," Brandan said, laying out the plan for her.

"Ah. Well, I hope you three can get whatever it is that has Johnny befuddled handled. Wish we could join you, but our class..."

"They come first, don't worry; I don't think it's something that's going to need four people to handle," Brandan joked. "Tell Bill we'll see him on Sunday."

"I will; tell Johnny we said hello." With that, they ended their call; Brandan was looking forward to getting out of his monkey suit early, and who wouldn't be? Smiling when he pulled into their driveway, seeing the pile of tools waiting on him, along with Wanda and Ray standing beside it with their bags in hand for the weekend. They could only do this since no one was renting out their lake house that weekend. It was how they could afford all the extra bills that went into caring for John and the medication he needed. They usually used a maid service to clean up the place when one family left, and another was due in within a day or two. During the summer, they were normally booked, so he knew these jaunts to the lake would be few and far between unless it was his monthly trip to survey the property to ensure the guest hadn't damaged the property.

"Keep the car running. I won't be long," Brandan said as he quickly walked around the front of the car to change into something more relaxing for a four-hour drive to the lake. Seeing Ray nodding as he began to carry the tools they might need toward the trunk. Locking up his house, turning towards the car only to find Ray in the driver's seat with Wanda beside him. "To the lake Jeeves," he ordered, getting a giggle out of Wanda as the rear passenger door closed.

******

"I love what you've done with the place," Kathrine said, her eyes roaming the entrance way and the living room that was divided by a large archway.

"Thank you, I did love spending my ex-husband's money to decorate this place," Janus said, stepping up to Kathrine's side. "Come, I'll show you around while Johnny brings in the bags," she stated with a warm smile. Hearing Annie chatting away with John through the open doorway. Wagging her finger at Annie for her devious use of a lip lock once they were near the foot of the porch. Not that she could blame Annie, she, too, would have done the same thing.

"Janus, why is the stairway for the third floor hidden?" Kathrine asked, confused when Janus pulled back the bookcase that hid her... now their bedroom.

"Until recently, I've had this underlying fear that my ex would break into my home sometime during the night. With this," gesturing to the numerous locks on the backside of the swinging bookcase, "it was my hope that if he did, he wouldn't be able to find me before the police got here to arrest him," Janus said before leading Kathrine up the stairs. "But now, with Johnny in my life, and Annie, I don't have that fear too often."

"Ah. I take it he wasn't a pleasant man?"

"I think one day out of our years of marriage, he was pleasant, and that was on our wedding day. It was like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde once we were away on our honeymoon, and he stayed Mr. Hyde ever since then," Janus informed her as she stepped onto the third floor.

"Is that why you thought you couldn't have kids?" Kathrine asked, gasping at the vast space around her. "It's like a penthouse up here?!" Turning her head, seeing how unobstructed the view was of the lake from the wall of windows that looked out upon it.

"Yes," Janus said, trying not to allow the horror of that day to touch her mind. Yet the memories of the pain, the sight of her blood, the evil look in her ex-husband's eyes when he thrusted that broken vodka bottle up her pussy, which perforated her womb and slicing up her birthing canal. She was so lucky that they were hosting a party that day, or she knew she would have bled out because of it. When she was better, that was when she packed up her things, filed for divorce, had charges pressed on her ex, and moved west until she felt safe enough that he wouldn't be able to find her. That was also the day the doctors told her she might never have a child.

"Well, you're a part of this family now, so if you ever feel threatened or scared. You just call one of the boys; I know they'll be eager to help," Katherine said with a knowing smirk.

"I don't know; their help might come with stipulations. You don't want to know how often I've caught them trying to peek at the girls," Janus said, lifting up her 36D breasts.

"Can you blame them; their teenage wet dream is living with them. You don't want to know how many messy sheets I had to change," Kathrine said, rolling her eyes. The two women's mirth filled the room. "Where does that lead?" she asked, her blue eyes falling on the ladder that led to Janus' widow's walk.

"Oh, that's where I go to sunbathe without having to deal with those pigs out on the lake that think since I'm sunbathing alone, that gives them carte blanche to harass me," Janus said in disgust. "Plus, I do like not having any tan lines, if you know what I mean," she whispered, pulling aside the collar of her shirt and the strap of her bra, showing Kathrine her tan, golden skin.

"And I assume Johnny..."

"Mmmhmm," Janus purred, recounting the first time she showed off her secret spot to him. She was amazed at how she was able to keep her moans from alerting anyone when John was eating her out on the top of her house.

"And no one can see you up there?" Kathrine asked quizzically.

"Only pilots and people in hot air balloons, but I go inside if I see one coming near the house. Otherwise, no, no one can gaze unwanted at this body of mine," Janus said, striking a pose, smiling at Kathrine when she chuckled.

"Do you plan on going up this weekend?" Kathrine asked, a little bashful, wondering how John would like the view of her naked body beneath the sun.

"I could do with some sun. Before too long, I won't be able to get up that ladder," Janus said, looking sadly at it, yet knew something good, something she never thought would-be would make its appearance in five months. How she couldn't wait to hold their little girl in her arms and all the good and bad things that would come later as Julia grew into a young woman.

"As long as you don't mind sharing yours and Johnny's private spot," Kathrine said, lightly laying a hand on Janus' upper right arm.

"Heavens, no, you are my mother-in-law; no sense in leaving you out," Janus said, grinning evilly at the groan that got out of Kathrine.

"Mom? Janus? Johnny and I are going to run to the store and pick up a few things for this weekend." Annie's voice flowed up the stairwell from the second floor.

"Okay, you two be safe," Janus and Kathrine said as one; they both looked at each other before their laughter filled that bedroom once again.

"I do hope your ex-husband was sent to prison or put in jail for whatever he did to you," Kathrine said as they walked down the stairs to the main floor.

"He was for a short period of time before the DA there released him without bail, which he used the opening to flee the country, not before I took three-fourths of his money. Something I knew he hated to even give me a cent."

"Good. I hoped it hurt the bastard," Kathrine spoke in a firm tone, following Janus into her kitchen. Instantly she was jealous at how grand it appeared to be compared to their own back at home. What she wouldn't give for that size of a kitchen, given the new influx of people living in her home. Not that she was complaining, just it got rather cramped with everyone in the kitchen all at once, especially during the mornings.

"Hopefully, he stays overseas, or better yet, gets arrested and put into one of their prisons. That will show the asshole," Janus grumbled as she opened the refrigerator's door. "All I have is the soda Johnny likes. I'll have to make some tea if you want some," she said, peering over at Kathrine.

"Soda will be fine. I'm sure that is why they went to the store," Kathrine said, leaning against the counter. "Does Johnny know about any of this?"

"Of course he does; it was the only way I could get him to open up to me. That if I poured my own dark secret out to him, he would know I could keep his own," Janus said as she filled up their glasses with ice. Her green eyes glanced over as Kathrine's phone rang.

"It's Brandan; mind if I step outside," Kathrine said, pointing at Janus' deck.

"No, go right ahead," Janus said with a wave, only to hear the sound of a car door closing, causing her to smile form and widen, knowing Annie and John had returned. Sashaying quickly to the entrance hall, seeing the light flare in John's green eyes as he looked up when she opened the front door. Her heart fluttered in her chest, knowing she was going to make this relationship work no matter how strange it was. Seeing Annie tucking the set of keys she had given her for her SUV into her purse where she knew the bank card she had also given her, in case John ever needed anything since he couldn't drive or didn't work at the moment. She knew Annie only used it for when it involved her brother and nothing more. She was glad about that. Janus would hate to have to take it back if Annie wasn't frugal with her money. Still, she didn't want to see the sixty million the courts gave to her when they stripped her ex-husband of most of his assets go down the drain. "There's my Johnny," Janus cooed as she stepped out of her home with her arms out before her. Loving how her lips molded around his like it was meant to be. Humming in contentment as she pulled away, her thumbs brushed lightly along the back of his neck. While faint to the eye, under the right light, you could still see them; beneath her touch, she felt the scars of the whipping he had received from a very sadistic man with a wire coat hanger. It's one of the reasons there wasn't a single one in their house. It was either plastic or wooden hangers. "So what did the two of you get?" she asked, peering down at the plastic bags in their hands.

"Well, we couldn't let Johnny go without his soda. Then he gets angry, the green kind of angry," Annie teased, referencing the Hulk. "We also got some things for tomorrow night since Dad is coming... maybe extras."

"Do not," Johnny retorted, "I turn grey, thank you very much," turning his nose up, knowing the date he had to make his decision about whether or not to undergo the experimental procedure to restore some function of his brain that was damage was growing neigh. He was scared. Scared that he would lose himself. Scared that he would quickly be forgotten if they got the John they used to know back. Sure his doctor said it couldn't happen, yet he didn't know for sure. He didn't want to be like the struggle the Hulk and Bruce Banner went through. He had no wish to be forgotten. He knew if he did, then who would carry on Julia's memory?

"Come on, my handyman," Janus cooed, lightly pulling John into their lake front home. "Let's get those in the fridge. Your mother is outside talking to your Dad," she stated, knowing how John's eyes were looking around for her.

"Janus, they're almost here, say forty minutes. Would it be okay if we ate here?" Kathrine asked, sticking her head through the open, glass sliding door.

"Sure, we can have dinner on the deck. Won't that be romantic?" Janus asked, batting her eyelashes at him.

"Mmmhmm, you, us, Mom, Dad, and whoever else comes under the setting sun." Annie purred, pressing her breasts into John's back as she placed her bags beside John's on the island counter. Wrapping her arms around him, causing her breasts to further pancake out along the sides as she held John close to her. "Won't that be sweet?" she asked in a heated whisper as her nose nuzzled John's black hair. How she longed to hold John like she was currently doing. She knew it all started when John kissed her knee that day when they were playing with Buster out in the backyard. Sure it might have started off as an innocent crush, yet as the years grew, so did the feelings she had. That was why she took him behind the mulberry tree; he was the only one she wanted to be the first boy she had ever kissed. Her plans might have derailed some; however, the end result was the same.

"If you say so, Anastasia," Johnny said, wondering how his sister's given name would sound when he wasn't under the influence of one of his seizures. Feeling his sister still against him, her fingers curled around his shirt, knowing it was the first time he's used her given name since his exodus from Raven Dale. Glancing out of the corner of his eye, noting how she pressed her lips against his left shoulder. Patting her left hip when he noted the formation of tears in her blue-green eyes.

"Say it again," Annie whispered.

"Anastasia." How her body trembled, her ears burned, and her heart melted at the sound of her name as it flowed past his lips. "Still going to call you Annie," Johnny said with a teasing smile on his lips.

"Nah-uh, Anastasia, that's what you'll call me," Annie spoke, returning his tease with her own. "Your wife should hear her name as often as she can from the lips of the man she loves," she whispered softly as she snuggled against his back. Hearing Janus putting away the groceries they had gotten as the plastic bags rustled. Turning her head as the sliding glass door opened and her mother stepped in with her phone in her hand. Seeing the happiness in her mother's eyes as she gazed at the two of them.

"So, which one of them tagged along?" Johnny asked, peering over at his mother.

"Ray and Wanda. Bill and Ruth stayed behind to see venders about their wedding. I'll tell Ray to keep his eyes in his head," Kathrine said, seeing how John pressed his lips together. She knew his and Bill's constant loitering around the bathroom whenever Janus was in the shower was getting to him, and she didn't want John to have an episode because they tested John's and Janus' boundaries.

"What is their fascination with my breasts? They're just boobs," Janus groaned as she shut the refrigerator door. "Annie has bigger ones than I do?!"

"Yeah, but they're attached to all that," Johnny said, gesturing with a wave of his hand up and down her body.

"Oh?" A sinful smile rose the corners of her lips at John's response. "Does my man think I'm hot?" Janus asked in a wanton purr.

"I'm going to go with, duh," Johnny answered with a firm nod.

"Johnny?" Kathrine uttered in a soft tone as she stepped up to the island counter. She had seen bits and pieces of how they acted together. Yet ever since she's gotten in that SUV, this was like another side of her son she didn't know John had within him given everything that's happened to him.

"Hmm?"

"Is this how you always are with them?" Kathrine asked, wondering if it was solely their doing, the drugs he was on, or the combination of the two. Not that she was complaining... maybe just a tad bit when she wanted to be the one that brought this out in him. Still, just the fact that this side of her son was still in him was a miracle.

"On his good days," Janus answered, stepping up to John, sandwiching him in. "Isn't that right?" she mused, lightly brushing her lips against his as her fingertips traced along the inside of his waistband. She couldn't wait for night to fall so she could wrap herself around him like she's done the first night she showed up at his family's home. "No need to be shy now, Johnny; I think all that moaning you've made us do kind of made that a thing of the past," Janus said, feeling his manhood awakening against her. She would be a liar if she said the feel of it getting hard for her didn't get her hot as she knew it did with Annie... well, all the women and future women of the Masters family. Noticing the sad little look in Kathrine's eyes as she cast them down onto the surface of the counter. Slyly nodding her head towards her, seeing the confusion in his eyes. "Go spend time with her; I bet she misses you," she whispered into his ear. "Annie and I will see to the bags. Don't give me that look; there's nothing heavy in them that would harm our baby," Janus stated with a light smack on his left cheek.

Kathrine noted how Annie and Janus left the room. Yes, she was his mother; yes, she wanted John to be healthy and have a healthy relationship with the two of them. That their relationship would be good for him. She never wanted to see her boy sent back to one of those places - ever! She knew if that happened, she would lose her son forever. Nonetheless, she did miss being with him, to feel him against her, the surging of his cock through her drenched mound. She couldn't help it. Once she felt its touch in the deepest parts of her womanhood, she was addicted. She wasn't faulting her husband or her other sons, yet she's never felt fuller in all her life when she had John inside of her. Her eyes widened. Her face grew hot as her son held out his arms to her. Kathrine was not going to waste this rare moment when John rarely offered anyone a hug. Darting around the counter, wrapping her arms around her boy, holding him tightly to her, which only sent more heat to her mound when she felt John's semi-hard rod against her dancefloor. What could she say? She was a slut for her son's cock; she would freely admit that. Biting her lip, fighting herself from doing what was playing out in her mind when she felt John's hand on her ass.

"Do you like the feel of your mother's ass, Johnny?" Kathrine asked in a husky voice. Heat flooded her cheeks as the smack on her ass played loudly in the kitchen. "Johnny?!"

"What? Heard Bill talk about it, thought I give it a try," Johnny replied with a shrug of his shoulder. "Isn't that what he meant by 'clapping the cheeks,' as he put it?"

Kathrine couldn't help it; it was just how her face got very red when her inexperienced son, not in sex, but in the sexual experience, they all had, had said that. "Do... do... do you want to find out what it means?" she asked, her heart racing as she looked into his eyes. Praying he would say yes. She hadn't pushed her needs onto him, she had tried to keep her hunger in check, yet she knew his cock felt so good in her mouth and pussy.

"Go on," Janus said, startling the two of them. "Use the guest room," she spoke, nodding upwards. Winking at John, she knew Kathrine needed this. It wasn't hard to notice the sly looks she gave John, which she knew he didn't pick up on. Not that she would hold that against him. Events had led John to not be able to pick up on such things. "Just don't take too long; we have guests coming soon, and you best save some for me. You know how ravenous I've become," Janus said with a lustful smile.

"Please, baby?" Kathrine spoke in a soft plea. "It's been a while since we've been together..." She couldn't say why she was getting bashful as she stood in front of her son as her fingers lightly plucked at his shirt. "I know you like it too, and I'll be tight for you," she stated, feeling the heat in her cheeks as she slyly glanced up.

"What'cha waiting for, Johnny?" Annie's voice filled the air as she stood beside Janus. "You were planning on this, weren't you? When you asked Mom to bring that swimsuit, weren't you?" she asked, noting how his green eyes peered over at her from Kathrine's left shoulder.

Kathrine felt like a school girl as John took her by the hand and led her past the two of them toward the stairs. Her body was getting aroused with every step she took, every stair she climbed, until the sound of the door closing rang in her ears. Her arms gently pulled her son into her, her lips melded gently against his, getting their first passionate kiss in weeks. She knew John had far, far more to go to get better, if he could ever get better. Yet she would settle for John as he was right then, broken but happy. That's all that mattered to her, why she hadn't pushed herself onto him when she knew John's mental health came first and foremost to her sexual hunger. As she rolled her tongue in her son's mouth, tasting the man he had grown into, her fingers gently pushed his shorts and underwear to the floor. A rumbling moan escaped her lips as her hand lightly gripped John's hard, hot, protruding nine-and-a-half-inch cock.