Unbelievable Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've missed this little... okay, not-so-little guy," Kathrine spoke with a salacious smirk on her lips as she stroked her son. "Let me show you how much," she purred before sinking down her son's body. Her blue eyes peered up at her son, noting how he was watching. Always with that look on his face, one of confusion and enjoyment. She had asked him a few times about it, yet John couldn't say why he had it; it was just there. She chalked that up to what those men did to her boy. How she would forever hate those men for turning something sweet as making love (okay, John fucks her like she begs for) into something so vile that he would shy away from the act. She hoped that Janus and Annie were showing him that what they did was nowhere close to what those men did to him. Smiling inwardly as she licked up the back of her son's cock, noting how John was enjoying the sensation of her tongue on his heated phallus before her lips wrapped around his bulbous crown. Listening to that light moan as her lips slid down John's pole. Feeling her cheeks sink in as she glided along his shaft. Her right hand worked the base of his cock since she could only swallow six inches of his rod without gagging, something she knew Annie and Janus had no problem with. It irked her that she couldn't have all of her son's meat-stick in her mouth like she wanted. Still, she was just happy that John allowed her to do this for him. Her left hand rubbed her slit through her jeans, feeling her nectar starting to coat her panties as she brought pleasure to her son.

"God, baby, I just love the taste of your cock on my tongue," Kathrine growled in lust, the vibrations of it rumbling her throat as she did before returning John's cock back to her mouth. Her eyes were always on his face. Watching the elation playing along it, she was so very pleased that she could still his troubled mind, even if it was just for a short bit. "We don't have much time before your father arrives. Are you ready to find out what that term means?" she asked in a sultry tone as she peered wantonly up at him.

"Don't you want me to...?"

"Oh, I do, trust me, I do, but I want to cum on this cock of yours, and I know I'll be doing a lot of it in the time we have left," Kathrine spoke, her saliva resounded in the room as her hand stroked her son off just to keep him aroused. Getting to her feet, leading John to the bed by his hand, quickly stripping out of her pants, rouge colored her cheeks as her boy peered at the sexy blue underwear she had worn. She, too, was hoping that this would happen when she was packing earlier that day. Displaying her body to him as she crawled along the bed, showing off all her curves to her son, noting how John had tilted his head as he stared at her oddly.

"But isn't that just doggie?" Johnny asked, confused.

"It is; now get up here and make your mother's cheeks clap," Kathrine said, reaching back and smacking her ass. "This ass needs a good pounding, and I want my baby to give it to me," she stated; all the while, her eyes lingered on that hard, pulsating cock of his, watching it bounce in time with his heartbeat. Feeling the mattress compressing as John climbed onto it. Excitement filled her veins as John ran his hands along her ass. Her fingers curled around the comforter of the bed as John ran the head of his cock through her dew-laden lips. Hearing her sex on the air as John pushed deeper into her wet heat. Her body quaked, pressing her forehead against the mattress, her folds squeezing the life out of her son's cock. Shuddering in bliss as it inched out, only to yelp when John propelled it back into her depths, causing her eyes to roll into the back of her head like it always did. "Now fuck me, John, fuck me hard?!" Kathrine begged/ordered once she was sure she was well lubricated for it.

"Oh, fuck yes! Pound that pussy, baby!" Kathrine moaned out as she felt a large orgasm coming on. She had already had two minor ones; however, that was normal for her after so long of not feeling John in those parts of her pussy. "Make your mother's ass clap for you!" she egged him on. She knew she would be sore afterwards. Nevertheless, as John took hold of her hips, Kathrine was sent to a world of delight. She honestly couldn't tell you what she was saying; she did remember a lot of moaning and pleading happening in the room as John got his cock and her pussy reacquainted. Something she greatly enjoyed, given how she was dripping down onto the bed and the thick scent of her sex in the air. Screaming loudly into the mattress so as not to burst her son's ear drums as she came hard for her son. Knowing how much her hot cream was coating his rod as it pistoned into her hot, wet, velvet glove.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you, baby? You like how my ass feels rubbing and bouncing against you?" Kathrine asked, peering over her shoulder at her son. Noting how his chest was heaving as he tried to keep up the pace, he was currently going at. His answer? That came in the form of getting a very loud moan out of her as he buried his dagger deep into her lush garden. Were the only audible words, if you can call an incoherent, garbled groan, words, where of Kathrine giving in to the cock that was stirring up her pussy like she's longed for since the last time they were together. "That's it, Johnny, give me that hot cum, soil my pussy in it?!" she growled in want, a need to feel her son's seed painting her womb. To have it filling it to the brim, feeling it running down her canal as she greeted Brandan, Ray, and Wanda when they got there. Feeling it dripping down onto the seat of her panties, knowing how much of a slut she would always be for her son and his cock whenever he wanted her. Kathrine nearly collapsed onto the bed when John just buried himself hilt deep inside of her, unleashing that torrent of hot cum into her cunt. A smile formed on her face knowing that was how it would always be. Their bodies stilled when a knock came on the door.

"You two hurry up; I saw their car through the trees, so you got less than a minute." Annie's voice came through the door. Cursing silently into the mattress, wishing she had more time to savor the feeling of John's cock, blowing out a breath, knowing she could take solace that she got the fuck she had been craving.

"What?!" Kathrine uttered when John shot her a look when she clung onto him. "My legs are jelly, hush you?!" she teased, lightly slapping his chest as she held onto him after they got dressed and walked down the hall. "It happens when a woman has lots and lots of awesome orgasms," Kathrine stated, having nothing to be ashamed about as they ambled down the stairs. Noting the double take Brandan gave her as they stepped out onto the back deck of Janus' home as he and Ray were passing out their plates. Brandan didn't need to say a word; he knew just by the look of her she had just gotten royally fucked. How she loved it too! Placing a kiss on John's right temple before heading off to sit beside her husband.

John's eyes moved between Janus and Wanda, where he had thought Annie would be sitting. Seeing Wanda patting the seat between her and Janus while Annie sat beside Ray on the other side of the table out of reach of Janus. Feeling his body moving when Janus rolled her hand at him, telling him it was okay. Her fingers danced up his back as he lowered himself into his seat.

"Hey, Johnny, how was your day?" Wanda asked, her nostrils flaring at the smell of pussy that escaped from the leg of his shorts. Her hazel eyes glanced down to his lap and then back up to his face. Smiling devilishly at him, knowing he had to have just gotten done fucking otherwise, she knew Annie or Janus would have cleaned him up. Her eyes shot over to Kathrine, lifting her eyebrows slightly, asking her silent question between the two of them. Keeping her smirk to herself as she saw the glow about Kathrine. She knew how long Kathrine had been waiting for a chance to get the cock she had been lusting after. Wanda would be a liar if she denied that she wanted that cock as well. "Oh? I bet I know why they were," she said, lifting her glass off the table when he explained his day to her.

"Huh?" Johnny muttered, peering at her as he opened the bag of plain chips that came with the pound of chopped pork BBQ, the side of slaw, beans, and his mother's favorite, hushpuppies.

"I bet you some teenage guy saw her," Wanda said, pointing at Janus, who had a knowing grin on her lips. "And from that smile on her face, he caught you kissing her."

"But why would..."

"It's a natural thing in high school, at least with high school males that are fueled by hormones. They see a hot woman, and they so have to share it with their buddies," Wanda clarified when John just couldn't grasp what normally went about in high school.

"Oh. Okay, so they were staring at me, so I wasn't paranoid for no reason."

"Nope, afraid not," Wanda answered, lightly patting his hand.

"Johnny, what if it had been me?" Annie asked, knowing the students there wouldn't realize they were brother and sister since John went into his sophomore year rather late after cramming the two years he missed into one endless summer school until he could pass the equivalent of his final test to pass ninth grade.

"Are you trying to start a stampede?" Johnny asked, seeing the luster in his sister's eyes.

"Oh? You think I'd start a stampede, do you?" Annie inquired, flickering her tongue against her teeth, running her foot up John's shin as she did.

"Umm... I was told not to cuss at the dinner table, so... yes, yes, you would," Johnny said with a nod as Janus passed him the sauce that he really did love. It just popped in his mouth. Watching it drizzle down onto the two sandwiches he had made, smelling the spices in it as that dark red liquid just meandered off the tip of the spoon, which was topped with their slaw. He preferred his mother's over the restaurant's slaw, but he wasn't going to complain. Seeing Annie just gazing at him dreamily, looking to his left as Janus took hold of his hand. His eyes shot to her face as she lowered it down to her stomach. Instantly he thought something was wrong until he saw her wide smile and how her green eyes burned with unrelenting joy.

"Can you feel her?" Janus whispered. "Can you feel our little girl kicking?" John honestly couldn't, that was until he felt something lightly tap against the palm of his hand. Watching Janus nodded vehemently as his eyes glanced up to her own when he did.

"Is she... is she okay?"

"Oh, baby, Julia is more than okay; I know she's happy to know you're here," Janus uttered in a reassuring tone. She knew the thought of what he suffered being passed down to their daughter and how he had lain awake some nights wondering if he would be good enough.

"May I?" Kathrine asked, wiping her lips with her napkin.

"Certainly, grandma," Janus said in a teasing manner. Hearing Brandan nearly spitting out his drink to keep from choking on it.

"Oh, she's going to be a tosser as the months' progress. Bill was like that too when I carried him, always moving around, never comfortable in one spot. I swear he sat on my bladder on purpose," Kathrine joked, not taking her hand off of Janus' belly as she felt her granddaughter beneath her hand. "I just hope you don't get the weird cravings like I did when I carried all my children. Johnny was the worst. Gummy bears and Doritos, I could never understand why," she sighed as she retook her seat.

"What?! I can't control what I did at five months in the womb. For all I know, they were awesome gummy bears," Johnny said when all eyes were on him before he took a bite of his sandwich. Nodding when Janus reached for his pickle, knowing she had been having a craving for them lately. Keeping his eyes down when he knew Annie was giving him that look. Ever since Julia's death and what had happened to him while in there, he has never been good with people showing him affection like Janus and Annie have been doing. Not that he was saying it was bad, to his thinking it was rather nice, he was just not used to it.

"You have a lovely house, Janus; I can see why you want to drive up here every weekend," Wanda said, making small talk. Noting how Brandan was slyly eyeing John and how he was interacting between Janus and Annie. Not that she could blame him, even she could see John was a tad different since he sat down. She wondered if it was this place or if John felt more secure to be himself here than back at their primary home. "I do hope you three will be open to visitors in the future," she uttered, smiling at John, Janus, and Annie. Noticing how Kathrine was whispering into Brandan's ear when they were whispering to one another. She could only assume it had to do with John and his behavior. Then noted how Ray dropped his chin as Brandan uttered low into his ear. She did hate how pervy he was when Janus was around. Then again, she was the same with John. She just hid her leers better than Ray did.

"You're always welcome in our home, isn't that right, Johnny," Janus said in a loving tone as she placed her hand on his lap.

"Only if they answer the riddle of three," Johnny mused as he popped a chip into his mouth.

"Now, now, Johnny, you promised no riddles from the Goblin King," Janus said in a tsk-tsk voice.

"No fun," Johnny sniffed.

"Am too; just wait until later tonight," Janus said, rubbing high on his inner left thigh. Getting something to awaken for her, her green eyes glinted when she wasn't the only one that caught the movement in his shorts. Watching how Wanda dragged her lower lip along her teeth as her eyes gazed at her man's awakening rod. She couldn't fault John for what he was born with, not that she was ever going to complain about how good it felt inside of her, nor could she fault the other women in the family when they, too, knew how good he felt deep inside of them. It did tend to make them go a little single-minded when that hard phallus made an appearance.

******

"Johnny," Brandan said, getting his son's attention when he was helping to clean up after their dinner. "Why don't you show me what needs fixing, if that's okay with Janus." He would have to admit, at first, he was skeptical of their relationship. Yet, now, after seeing what transpired over dinner and how his son was as compared to home. He just never thought he would ever see his son actually smile or laugh because he wanted to. Brandan just hoped this would be good for his son and hoped Janus or Annie won't take advantage of John.

"Go on, we can handle the cleanup," Janus whispered, getting a light peck in. "But you better hurry back. I want to see those hips moving like you promised me last night," she purred, her nails scraped along John's right ass cheek as he led his father into the house.

"I always knew this house was big, just didn't think it would be this big," Brandan said, a little in awe as he looked around the inside of their home. His sock-covered toes wiggled against the hard wood floors, having taken off his shoes like John had asked him to since Janus didn't like people walking through her home with them on. "Makes me wonder what you three are going to be doing to fill up all these spare rooms," he joked, biting the inside of his cheek. Seeing something that he never thought he would ever see. His son blushing and hard too. "You know, son, I think we should hold Christmas and Thanksgiving here since you all have the space to hold all of us. Just a thought," Brandan quickly added when John peered at him.

"Hmm... yeah, eight people has been kind of cramped back at home," Johnny admitted; even when it was just the five of them, it was a little cramped; add three more people, doubly so. "We'll see," he said after a moment of thought.

"Now, show me what needs doing," Brandan said with a smile on his lips as he laid his arm along his son's shoulders. Nodding to his son when John showed him how loose the newel cap on the bottom newel post was. Carefully examining the acorn the decorative piece of wood was carved into. Noting that the dowel that attached the two together was still intact, so he assumed that the glue that was holding it just failed. He blamed it on the amount of moisture in the air that caused it to fail, seeing the same thing with the two on the intermediate landing between the two floors. Knowing it wouldn't be too hard to fix, some sanding to get the old glue off and pick up some that wouldn't weaken in a moisture-laden environment. He could hear the toilet running even before they got to the second floor. Brandan knew that must be running up her water bill, wondering how long it's been doing that. After taking the lid of the tank off, noting how John was watching him, even peering over as he stuck his hand into the tank. Once he touched the flapper and felt how dried out it was, he knew the cause. The rubber stopper was rotten, and he didn't want to mess with it more than he had to in fear it might crumble apart on him.

Smiling at his son as he thanked John for the towel that he held out to him. Seeing John nod, they would have to go to the hardware store first thing in the morning. Noticing how John was taking this seriously when he told him the flapper was rotten and if it wasn't replaced soon, as in tomorrow, it would only get worse until it failed completely. Arching an eyebrow when John squatted down and reached beneath the pedestal sink. Then his eyes glanced to the faucet as it started to drip the moment the water was turned on.

"Johnny, which water line did you turn on?" Brandan asked, turning the knobs and testing it out.

"The hot, the cold one doesn't seem to be doing that; just when the hot one is on, that starts happening," Johnny stated, pointing at it.

"I see," Brandan muttered, peering at the back and around the base of the faucet to see if any water was leaking out from around the base of it. He had noticed how old the caulking was and how cracked it seemed to be. Knowing it had to be replaced, which meant taking the faucet out. If they were going to do that, they might as well replace the whole thing. It was just simpler than replacing a worn-out washer, O-ring, or gasket, whichever it might be. Although he knew he was going to have to get Janus' okay on that since this was her home and not his own. He wasn't going to help make repairs on the house unless she was okay with it. "Go ahead and shut off the water, Johnny. Don't want to waste her hot water," he directed in a warm fatherly tone. "Now, what else is there for us Masters men to fix around here, hmm?" Brandan asked in a happy hum to be spending this time with his son. Something which John has rarely done.

"I just can't understand why this door is sticking like it does and not all the others around the house," John spoke, showing his father what he meant.

"And it's only this door?" Brandan mused, peering at the top, bottom, and sides of the door as he slowly opened and closed it to see where it was sticking.

"Mmmhmm," Johnny hummed in a nod.

"Oh, I see the problem here," Brandan spoke aloud as he studied the door hinges, finding some of the screws pulling out. "I don't think whoever installed this door used long enough screws to carry the door's weight. It is heavier than normal interior doors they install these days. Janus must have gone with solid wooden doors, not the hollow kind you find in hardware stores. We'll replace all of them, then see if it still sticks. Sometimes that does happen, mostly caused by swelling of the wood. We'll just use a block plane to smooth out any high spots; that should take care of any sticking if it isn't the screws." Brandan's green eyes glinted in joy as he watched how his son paid attention to every word he spoke. When it came to the light switch, while he was comfortable working on such things only in a minor compacity, he would rather have a licensed electrician look at it. Electricity was not something he messed around with unless he knew absolutely what the cause was. Since he didn't know what had caused the fault between it and the light fixture, he would defer to the professional. Quickly removing his hand that rested on top of the dryer when it got hotter than it should after running it for ten minutes when John led him to their laundry room. With John's help, they pulled out the dryer and disconnected the plug and hose, only to see lint just falling out of the vent when they did. Knowing it was going to have to be vacuumed out. Guessing that was the cause of the overheating, he knew if they didn't take care of it, it would and could turn into a fire hazard.