All Comments on 'Uncle's Cum Slut Ch. 04'

by davetoy69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I lost my virginity to my uncle and we hooked up whenever we could. That was when i was 19 and im now 24. Although i live too far away too meet up as much as i would like too, we still fuck when the opportunity arises. Its our secret affair that is so taboo our family would kill us if they knew. Thats what makes it more exciting. I just love the thought of him going home to his wife after fucking me ragged, I truely recommend any guy to get it on with an uncle if the situation arises

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please this story is not about incest its about gay males. I no longer read these want to be stories I just give them a one. Put gay and lesbian stories in their rite full categories not in with the incest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He slowly pressed forward as I relaxed my ass and felt a cock press into my ass for the first time! The feeling was incredible! Yes, I had inserted butt plugs plenty of times but the feeling of my first real cock was euphoric.

That's how plenty of boys feel when a close male relative--their dad, their brother, or, as in this case, their uncle--treats them like a girl, flips them over on their belly, and shoves a big hard cock up their cute boyish butt. The young lad in this excellent story already was sucking off his uncle for all he was worth--practically worshiping his fat veiny cock and his heavy loaded balls with his lips and tongue and mouth. The boy just loves getting a nice big mouthful of his uncle creamy semen. But now he knows the best place for Unc to shoot his load of semen--right up the kid's tight twitching twat. And smiling happy Unc's found the perfect place for his big fat prick--his own nephew's cute little cunt.

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
A great combination

Man to man incestuous sex!!!. What a wonderful story line for a good honest 5 star pornographic series.

And dispite what the anonymous contributor thinks fucking one's uncle IS incest along with a lot of fun plus the excitement of busting the hell out of a major taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I Love Uncle/Nephew Sex

For the pass several years I have been fantasizing about me and my uncle, only we are both two middle aged men (Im 47 and he 63).

I loved the story, it was hot and kinky, I enjoy this type of incest. I only wish reality could happen to me and my uncle and myself become lovers, but oh well. This story really turned me on, especially when the uncle began fucking his nephew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
reminds me of my Uncle!

I was attracted to reading this story because of the experiences I had with my own Uncle. He used to take me camping and very similar events followed. If anyone wants to trade emails/ stories.....gacs637@yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
been there

My uncle broke me in just before I left for college. He sucked my cock and let me fuck him. Mmm, I do miss that mouth and ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brought back memories

This series brought back memories of the time my uncle took my cherry and made me his own personal sperm bank.

God I miss those days

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story.

I'm enjoying these chapters, but see you stopped them after chapter 5. You should keep writing, maybe expand a bit to bring a cousin into it or something. Your writing style is short and direct, which is what I like when I both read and write erotica. I'm here for the oral and the ass-fucking. One day I would absolutely love to find a man whose cock I could worship!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous