Unconditional Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes and an orgasm or two, the twins switched and Mia was now eating out their mother while Lia was getting a tongue lashing by their mother.

"So what do you think? Should we make our own show or just stand here and watch?" Jack asked his eldest.

"Daddy, I would love to join them. But I'm ovulating at the moment and have been wanting to ask if you would be willing to give our son a little sister or brother," Olivia whispered to her father.

Jack nodded as he had felt for a while that his son needed a sibling to grow up with. Though he did hope that his son had a sister that he could grow up with and maybe, they could continue the family tradition he and his sister started. Jack then pulled his daughter's shirt off followed by her sports bra. He then put her in front of him and guided her to the living room. There was an open space on the carpet near the twins and his wife so that they wouldn't be in the way.

However as soon as they made it there, all three of them looked up at him and Olivia. "What?" Jack said with a smile, "You three looked like you were having way too much fun, we thought we would join you in a sense."

Lia and Mia giggled to each other and Lia looked down at her mother, "Mommy. Show Daddy how much you love my little peach and Mia will show him how much we love yours."

Blair didn't need to be told twice as she dove back into her younger daughter's tight and wet cunt. She had learned how to really eat pussy through the threesomes with her eldest and her husband. Her own mother had taught her some, but was more focused on getting fucked by the strap-on they had than getting her pussy eaten out.

Jack then saw Mia looking over at him and spreading her legs wider while her fingers parted her tight little peach. He was half tempted to push his cock or tongue into her but held out knowing that this was something they wanted with their mother instead of with him. Plus he had the other love of his life, Olivia, who was rubbing his now fully erect cock to pleasure as well.

Olivia felt her father's hands gripping her luscious breasts as she moaned herself. Her eyes were transfixed on the twin's bodies. She had seen her mother nude and had even fucked her mother with a strap-on while her father had the other hole but the twins, she hadn't seen before, and it excited her. As his hand went down her chubby tummy, due to the child she had, his fingers teased her wet slit as she shuddered. "Daddy. I don't care about foreplay today. I need you to fuck my little kitty. Your baby girl needs that monster inside of her."

As Jack heard this from his eldest, he heard both his twin daughters moan as they looked over at him at the same time. They truly were two halves of the same person he thought.

Olivia then dropped to her knees and unbuttoned his khaki shorts and pulled them down along with his boxers. "God I love this cock Daddy," Olivia said, though she more said it for the twins' benefit.

As she looked over her shoulder, she could see them looking at that piece of man meat and licking their lips. She had known they were lesbians but didn't know if they were together and if something like what their father had would make them want a cock. She just hoped that her sisters, like her mother, would be willing to share if they wanted a ride on his cock as she was willing.

Olivia sucked his cock masterfully as she had learned from her mother how to please him to the best of her ability. Her skills had gotten so good that she could get him to cum in two minutes flat for his first orgasm. Which this time he did down her throat as she swallowed all his white hot treat down. She had also learned how to take him all the way down her throat without choking too much and no longer would spill any of his precious cum on the floor.

Once Jack finished coming down from his orgasm, he helped his daughter to her feet and kissed her as he pushed her shorts down. She rarely wore panties when she knew she had a chance to have some part of him inside of her and for Jack it made it easier for him to access his prize.

Jack then spun her around so she was facing her sisters, her wet slit glistening in the light as she stepped out of her shorts. He then pushed her down to her knees and she got on all fours. Jack was still hard enough to hammer nails and dropped down to his knees as well, positioning his cock behind Olivia. He slapped her clit a couple times before he plunged hilt deep within her, hearing her gasp out in pleasure.

Olivia got fucked to three powerful orgasms before her father deposited his seed deep within her fertile womb. Once her last orgasm subsided, she fell forward and closed her legs giggling as she felt his cum inside of her. She hoped it would get her pregnant, but would be willing to try as often as her father was willing to get her knocked up.

She then laid straight on her back as she opened her legs and spread her little kitty open, "I got a surprise if anyone is hungry," she said to the three women.

Though the twins were surprised by what she said and didn't move fast enough, her mother was quick to jump up and dive into her daughter's pussy licking up that tasty treat of their combined juices.

Jack moved over to his daughter and wife and re-positioned them so they were in a half circle and pointed to them while looking at the twins. Mia was first to move as she got her pussy over Olivia's face who didn't need to be told twice before she tasted her little sister. Lia then groaned knowing she wasn't going to be able to taste her older sister but was still happy to have another lick on her mother.

Jack then moved to his chair as he watched the circle of four women eating each other. He couldn't believe how his and his sister's lives had turned out, but wouldn't change any of it for anything in the world. Well ... maybe the leaving part, but then he wouldn't have been able to support them like he did now. Though he wasn't a religious man, he somehow felt this was some part of a bigger plan that was put into place. But then again, he was just a small fry in the world and didn't overthink things anyway. Either way, life was good for the four of them. He was so looking forward to seeing his most recent grandchild/son/daughter being born and the fun pregnant sex that he had with Olivia beforehand all over again.

The End .....

Epilogue:

Janet had moved out three years after the twins were born. She had finally taken that nice man, Bob, at her work up on his offer for a date and they were married. Though she couldn't have children anymore, she wanted to have someone to be by her side, to grow old with and to love as her son and daughter had found each other.

Jack had given his mother a wedding present of $250,000 to which Janet and Bob had used some of it to purchase a condo in Savannah Georgia. They were further from her kids, but they planned on that being their one and only home. Plus they could always come to the beach and have a place to stay, with them getting a four bedroom place.

Janet and Bob were also invited to the yearly vacations that Jack would plan. Him telling her new husband that he was now a part of the family. After a couple years, Jack even invited Bob's child and her spouse and kids to come along as well. Bob only had one child who was three years younger than Jack was but they were welcomed in like family.

Olivia did end up pregnant, though she didn't know if it was that day, that night, or the following four days where her father fucked her so hard that she was sore for over a week. Though she wouldn't change it one bit as it not only gave her the child she wanted, but she could still feel the remnants of his cock inside of her through the soreness. That part, in of itself, was well worth it as she always felt incomplete when he wasn't inside of her.

Both of the twins got pregnant after they finished their Masters degrees. They had opted to follow the same track and were going to open a doctor's office focusing on women and children. While Lia was blessed with a baby girl, Mia was blessed with a baby boy, though both women had their father there for their births, actually giving birth in the same room as they held hands. The both of them put 'Unknown' as the father on the birth certificates knowing they needed to keep their family's secret a secret.

The twins were never with another man other than their father and they only had sex with him a couple more times, always opting to do it together.

After her nephew and niece was born, Olivia was notified that she was accepted into an online community for people like her family. She had to go through an extensive background check and 8 months of questions and interviews online. She was hesitant at first to give her information and was able to remain anonymous for the first couple months but when the background check came, she had to expose herself.

Luckily for her and her family, the online community was legitimate and was run by some super rich guy and his mother who were a family together and had children of their own. The owner had even purchased a private island in the Bahamas where families of their liking could come and act normal during their stay instead of having to be ridiculed for being in an incest relationship. Though the one thing that they didn't allow was children as the owner did not allow any underage activities at all. There was also a long list of rules for visiting the island as well, to protect both the owner and the people that visited.

Olivia was amazed at the details that someone would put into this but then again, if you are that wealthy and in this kind of a relationship, then you had to protect not only yourself but the people that you invited.

While searching through the online community, she did find exactly what she wanted. There were three pastors, one male and two female, that had created their own church for legal reasons. Not only that, they had the backing of others who were on the site that could help to forge documentation so that they could be, in a sense, legally married. There were stipulations but this gave Olivia a bright smile as she could finally get for her parents and herself what they had longed for.

After a couple months of interviews and getting to know the pastors, one of the female ones was chosen and Blair and Jack were married with Olivia being married to Jack as his second wife in a polygamy type marriage. While the pastor was still in town, she also married the twins together, though since they were identical twins, they would not be allowed to have forged documents as anyone could see they were related. It was sad for them but they fully understood.

In the end, the family lived happily together and raised their children and children's children together in happiness. Avery still made appearances every so often. Though once her children were fully grown, they ended up married to others who weren't a part of the family. Though prior to their marriages, they did get involved with their parents and each other as well, but only more on a sexual side.

Even if your lifestyle is ridiculed and you are shunned by society, you can find peace and happiness with another that is like you, just like Jack, Blair, Olivia, Lia and Mia along with Avery and Jamie found.

The End ....

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved this story all of it and the love that brother and sister felt was awesome and that turned into a loving family gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

4 ⭐️ series,, lost me when the daughters got involved

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonover 1 year ago

For me this story had great potential, but in my opinion, it turned out to be one the silliest and downright stupidest stories, that I have ever read.

For starters Jacky has to either be blind or he is an idiot. His sister and mother are both throwing themselves at him; going around in the most revealing attire, sleeping in his bed while only wearing a thong, shit he mentions that he would masturbate to his sister when she would sunbathe, and yet none of their behaviors lead him to the idea that gee maybe my sister and mother want to fuck me.

Then he starts a sexual relationship with his grandmother who must have been over 60 years old, without her having given him any clues that she was attracted to him, just nonsense. It gets worse, she tells him that this is only going to last a very short time then if he does not have a girlfriend or is at least dating someone, then she will end the relationship. Obviously, that was nothing but a lie, seeing as how he was still fucking her years later and if it could not get any stupider the two of them actually entertained the idea of using a surrogate or adopting a child together. A man in his mid 20's and a woman close to her 70's, at least, just absolute bullshit.

He paints his grandmother as nothing short of a saint, yet she does not inform him that he has daughter, who desperately needs him as a father, not to mention his sister and mother are in serious financial trouble, but she keeps her fucking mouth shut, all while thinking about having a child with him. Even if she did not think that Olivia was his daughter, she was at the very least his niece, you know someone that he might like to help to have a better life. She also as I mentioned kept seeing him for years after she claimed that she would end the sexual part of the relationship, and I am also not buying the claim that he was her greatest love, a fucking teenager, yeah that makes a lot of sense. And what was on that disc that had to be for Jack's eyes only, you cannot throw something like that out their then never address it, am I just supposed to forget about it.

His mother comes off as nothing but a whore who wants to fuck as many men as she possibly can no matter how uncomfortable or unsafe it made her daughter feel.

the thing that I find most DAMNING of all, is when he told his mother, that while he forgave her for the assault, he claimed that, when she raped him, it caused him to cheat on his grandmother. What in the fuck, let me repeat, WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL DID HE SAY. Perhaps this author does not realize that when a person is raped, they did not consent to the sexual act, therefore there was no cheating involved, Jack did not consent to being drugged and having his mother and sister have sex with him. In other words, JACK DID NOT CHEAT ON HIS GRANDMOTHER, HE COULDN'T HAVE, ONLY A TRUE NEANDERTHAL THINKS THAT A RAPE VICTIM IS ALSO A CHEATER IF THEY WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP.

I hate to criticize someone else's writing, I usually just move on and try to forget it, but this time I just couldn't do that.

Jack says to his grandmother I think that he would have gladly fucked his mom and her sister, if only they had asked. Well, what in the serious fuck were they doing parading around in only panties. I would think that had my mom or sister done that around our house, then they were trying to send me an extremely powerful message, saying please take my body and use it. All he did was yell at them to cover up, seriously they were asking him to fuck them, he was just too stupid to get the message. Now they should not have resorted to raping him, that was never okay, but it was pretty idiotic of him to think that he could hide what he and nana were doing.

The final chapter was nothing but a mish mash of all things sex, his daughter wants to fuck him, then the twins want to have sex with their mom, just rubbish I only finished the story because I had put so much time into it and I wanted to see what more nonsense was going to be put in.

A far better story would have included him running to nana, crying his eyes out, then understanding with her help that he and his sitter were truly meant to be together. I would have written it to include fucking his mom, but if not, I would not have written as he did, that she was just some slut who whored around the company, that she worked at.

Once again let me restate that I absolutely loathe criticizing another writer’s story, after all what they wrote is their vision, there belief of how the story is supposed to go, but this story has so much in it that continually made no sense.

I do hope your other stories are better, because despite my criticism of this story I will try to give those a read as well.

b256485b256485over 1 year ago

Spoil by swapping and involving daughters, it always surprises me when stories that have turned into a love story gets ruined in the final act with added crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think you need to rewrite ch 4! In ch 3 Blair said she only had one guy fuck her other then her dad, now she says she had a couple guys before jack and one was bigger then him, and nothing about the disc from Helen she said for his eyes only.Helen never said anything about baby setting for Olivia and if she knew she was Jacks child if she knew she would have told him cause she loved him so much.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
One Who Understands A young man finds love close to home.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories