Unconditional Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack nodded as he ran the tip of his dick through her slit, slapping her clit a few times. Each time he hit her clit, she gasped and moaned. This made Jack smile as he slowly pushed his cock into her wet and welcoming tunnel. He watched her face for any signs of pain and he stopped about halfway in as she winced. Then he pulled back so just the tip was in and slowly pushed back in a little further. He left his cock in place for a few minutes before repeating the process. By the time he was done, he still had another inch or so to go before he was hilt deep within her. However, he didn't want her to be in too much pain tomorrow so he stopped there.

"That is as far as it goes for now baby girl," Jack told her, running his hands through her hair and kissing her lips lightly.

A tear fell from her eyes as she opened them and looked directly into his, "I'm so happy that you are inside of me Daddy. This means everything to me."

"I know sweetie. I could tell when I saw your eyes when you first asked me for this."

They kissed for a few minutes, tongues exploring each other's mouths while Olivia wrapped her arms around her father and held him close. Once their kiss was over, Olivia giggled and then moaned loudly as she felt her father pull out and then push back in.

Jack started with slow long strokes feeling her walls tightening with each stroke. Once he had gone through the motions about 10 times, he felt her walls clamp down on him like a vice as she arched her back, "UGGHHHH!" she moaned as her orgasm shot through her. It wasn't as powerful as when he was eating her out, but she felt another one building quickly.

He picked up the pace with faster strokes as his daughter's breathing became a pant. "Daddy! Daddy I'm gonna cum again!" she yelled out.

"Cum as much as you want baby girl. Daddy will keep them coming as long as I can," Jack responded in a loving voice. He knew he would be able to last a good while before he came again and hoped to give his daughter as many orgasms as she could handle.

Olivia screamed out as her orgasm hit her. Jack put his hand down on her chest to keep her from thrashing about the bed. It brought a smile to his face knowing that she looked so much like her mother as she came underneath him. Though he shook that from his head as he was with her and not Blair. There would be many, many more times for him and Blair to be together so he wanted to focus on Olivia's needs.

Just as her orgasm subsided and her father started to pound her even harder, she felt another one coming on. This one was twice as powerful as the last and she could feel her toes curl and her nails dig into her father's arms it got dangerously close. "Again! Again! Again! GOD FUCKING SHHHHHHTTTT!" she screamed as her body quaked. Her head went back as her eyes rolled back into her head.

Jack saw how this was affecting her as she was almost in a constant state of orgasm. If he wasn't careful, he was going to hurt her. But just as she was coming down from this past orgasm, he felt his balls begin to boil, knowing his impending orgasm was close. "I'm close baby girl. Are you ready for your Daddy to cum in you?" Jack asked through gritted teeth as he tried to hold it back as long as possible.

"YES! YES! YES! CUM IN ME! FILL ME WITH YOUR SEED DADDY!" she screamed.

Jack grunted as he came hard feeling his cum shooting out and into his daughter's waiting womb.

Just as she felt his cum shoot out, Olivia screamed as she came again. Knowing that her father was seeding her womb and this would be the first of many times that they would be together if she had anything to say about it. Though it was still the first time and that made it that much more special.

The last thing Olivia remembered was the feeling of his cum filling her as her orgasm hit her harder than any others and then nothing as she felt like she was floating on a cloud.

Jack saw his daughter stop breathing and quickly pulled out of her, holding her close. He rubbed her belly whispering to her sweetly. After about 45 seconds her eyes went wide and she started to breathe again though her chest was heaving like she had been drowning. Almost immediately her eyes closed again but her body was desperately trying to get her breathing back to normal.

For the next hour. Jack showed Olivia different positions as she came over and over again. This time however, he made sure to stop fucking her during her orgasm so she could enjoy it more and not try and kill her. Though the experience would not be as good, it was still her first time with a cock in her and he wanted to make sure she enjoyed it but knew it wouldn't harm her.

While Olivia was riding her father's cock, finally happy to know that she was able to get it all the way in her, the door swung open as Blair walked in. "And what do we have here?" Blair asked as she arched her eyebrow.

"Hello my love. Olivia told me you gave her the ..." Jack began to say before he was cut off.

"And you trusted the word of a teenager without consulting your wife?" Blair asked as she sauntered over to the bed.

Jack thought about it for a second and realized he may have made a grave mistake in trusting his daughter. Then Blair started to laugh as fear was in Jack's eyes. "Come on honey. You know I love pranking you. I have for years and you are such an easy mark."

Blair then looked to her daughter, who hadn't missed a step in riding her father's cock, and kissed her daughter's lips. "He has a wonderful cock doesn't he baby."

"God yes Mom! I've lost track of how many times I've cum. Though I know I will be sore for days after today," Olivia smiled lovingly back at her mother. "Thank you for allowing me to have this."

"You are most welcome darling. Though if you think this is the last time you two are doing this, you are gravely mistaken. I wasn't joking when I told you your father has an insatiable sexual appetite and I do need a break. Though I could cut him off but I fear if I do that ..." Blair was saying before her daughter cut in.

"I talked to Daddy about that and he said he would cut it off before he cheated on you or left you," Olivia stated.

"REALLY? He said that?" Blair asked as her heart fluttered as she looked at her brother, her lover, her husband. "Oh baby. I would never make you do something so rash. I-I just need a break every once in a while."

"I understand my love. You just let me know and I will stop until you are ready again," Jack responded as a tear ran down his eye.

"Well. We don't have to worry about that now since we have a fill-in here that is more than willing to take you when I can't," Blair stated looking over at her daughter who had stopped riding his cock and was giggling.

"Thank you Mom. This means the world to me that I can be like this with Daddy again," Olivia responded.

"Though, you two need to keep it as discrete as possible as your sisters don't know about this and I don't want to have to explain this to them anytime soon," Blair replied.

"Well Olivia does know about our other secret honey," Jack said with a sly grin.

Blair looked over at him, "Well damn if you can't keep a fucking secret."

"Mom, it's okay. I don't mind that you two are siblings. Personally, I think it is really hot," Olivia stated while she brushed her hair behind her ear as she looked down her father's chest to where her body and his met.

"I would say so myself to. And about as hot as a daughter fucking her father," Blair replied with a grin.

Olivia held up her end of the bargain, filling in for her mother when Blair was too sore or just not in the mood for sex. It actually came to pass that Jack was inside his daughter more than he was his own wife. However, Blair was more than happy for this as her relationship with Jack never faltered. She even joined them a couple times, loving how her daughter's tongue felt on her pussy.

Over the next four years, they kept up their discrete relationship between the three of them. There was a time where Olivia thought of dating a boy in one of her classes during her junior year, but instead she found out he was an ass and was only looking to get into her pants since she was one of the girls that didn't date around campus.

When Olivia finally graduated with a BS in Biology, it only taking her three years as she took extra classes during the fall and spring semesters along with summer courses, she asked her father for one more favor. She wanted to have his child.

While Jack was reluctant to impregnate his own daughter and was more hoping that she would find someone who could be more devoted to her, Blair was ecstatic and gladly agreed to allow Jack to give their daughter a child. This meant that not only would Blair get the grandchild that she had been thinking about recently, but Jack would have another child as he had talked about wanting more children. Jack himself was also more reluctant as he found himself falling more for his daughter than he should have been. When he talked to Blair about this, she would just smile and tell him that she wouldn't mind sharing her bed with her daughter as long as he doesn't forget her.

After a few weeks of begging by both Blair and Olivia, Jack finally agreed and he sighed while Olivia and Blair danced around the room excited. Olivia was also working to get admitted into the Master's program at the University as well as she was looking forward to getting her Doctorate degree. She had planned to become a geneticist and had already been accepted to do undergraduate studies at the University where she would be working once she finished her Masters. Then when her Doctorate degree is done, she would be able to run her own team or join one of the teams that were already established. Olivia was excited about this as she could start her own team to help rid the human genome of any abnormalities allowing families like hers a less likely chance of having children with birth defects. Though from her research so far, the risk was about the same with incest families as it was with normal families.

##################################################################################

Three years later:

Jack sat in his office just like he did 6 years prior remembering how his twin daughters had graduated the day before. He was extremely proud of them, like he was his eldest, as they were 2nd and 3rd in their class. Though in reality they had the same exact test scores and grades but Lia had gotten one test just slightly lower than Mia and that was how it was determined who was 2nd and who was 3rd. However when they were on stage being presented, the principal had stated that both were tied for 2nd and it was understandable since they were identical twins.

Lia and Mia were probably the most identical of twins that two twins could be. They dressed the exact same, put the same exact makeup on, played the same position in soccer, and were exactly identical. The only way to tell them apart, other than their parents of course, was a tattoo that each of them had gotten, with Mia's being on the left shoulder blade while Lia's was on the right shoulder blade. They did this on purpose so that when they were next to each other, the tattoos would be pointing at each other. The one they went for was a picture of a fairy sitting on lily pads and blowing a kiss, with little hearts showing the kiss.

Jack was even amazed at how different his twin daughters were. They were blonde and had more petite bodies than Blair or Olivia. Both were amazingly skinny and had small breasts as well. From his time of being with Olivia, Jack began to notice the changes to their bodies as they grew up. He was never going to make a move on them nor act like a creep around them as first and foremost, he was their father and their wellbeing was worth more than any amount of sex.

The twins went by his office giggling as they were constantly, which caused Jack to chuckle as he loved hearing their giggles, and he called out to them.

"Yes Daddy?" Lia asked as she poked her head into his office.

"You called?" Mia asked as her head poked above her sister's.

"Come have a seat girls," Jack responded beckoning them to the chairs on the other side of his desk. Both of his girls were wearing white t-shirts with a design in dark pink/light red on the front and blue jean short shorts. He could see the outline of their white bras under their shirts and how those small orbs bounced with each step as they bounded into his office and sat in the chairs. However, unlike Olivia, the only time the twins would act weird around him was when they wanted something and knew that Daddy would say yes. Not that his twins were estranged to him, they otherwise acted how a child should to a parent. Though his family was more loving than most and were a lot closer. Part of that he chalked up to him not working as much, Blair only having her volunteer job that she did 3 times a week and the vacations they would take 2-3 times a year so they could keep that family togetherness strong.

"Now that you two are truly adults and can do what you want, though you did really gain that right when you turned 18, I have a present to give to you though you could call it a graduation present, think of it more as a becoming an adult present." Both girls looked at each other and giggled. Being twins they didn't need to speak to know what the other was thinking. "But also know that your mother and I are extremely proud of you girls and that you've both been accepted to the University of Georgia as well."

Jack picked up each sheet and placed it in front of each of his daughters, "Now, before I give this to you, know that there are some restrictions and your sister got the same exact deal. Each of your gifts is an account with $500,000. However the restrictions are that you two are only allowed to pull out $50,000 each year until you graduate college. Once you graduate, you will have access to the full amount. The only drawback is that if you drop out or fail out, you lose all of it." Jack took a sip of his drink before finishing, "I have full faith in the both of you that you will graduate with honors no matter what degree you decided upon. And personally, I don't care which degree you two go for but that you both graduate with your degrees. Now since this is for each of you, though I doubt this would happen, but if one of you graduates quicker than the other, that person will have access to the full amount sooner. Though please do make sure you don't rush through your classes thinking this is some kind of competition."

Both girls squealed in delight as they screamed, "THANK YOU DADDY." They jumped up and ran around the desk lunging forward to their father just as he turned his chair, hugging and planting kisses all over him.

Once they calmed down and took their seats again, both signed their copies along with the duplicate copies. "Just know that me and your mother are here for you two should you need anything."

"Actually daddy," Lia said.

"We have a favor/question to ask of you," Mia finished.

Jack saw the twins had a mischievous glint to their eyes as they were now holding hands and smirking at each other. He thought back to his conversation with Olivia and couldn't fathom that his twin daughters would want to have sex with him as well. "Sure, you two know you can ask me anything."

"We want your approval, "Lia started.

"For us to have sex with Mom," Mia finished.

"Wait what?" Jack asked. He was dumbfounded. This was even more crazy than them wanting to have sex with him. Then again, he couldn't be the object of sexual desire for his entire family.

"Daddy, we are lesbians," Lia stated.


"We have been in love for years and intimate for a while," Mia finished.

"Well ... I didn't see this coming," Jack responded though not necessarily to his girls.

Lia leaned forward putting her small hands on his, "We still love you Daddy."

Mia then followed suit mimicking her sister, "But we like girls, unlike Olivia."

"What do you mean about Olivia?" Jack asked as he looked up.

"We know you and her are... together," Lia stated.

"Yes. That and her child, our nephew is most likely yours," Mia finished.

Jack sighed and then went into detail as to how he and Olivia started after he had a similar talk with her. With his twin daughters showing their support, he then told them that their mother was his sister as well. He told them they had to keep the family secret and that he gave his approval for them to sleep with their mother.

Both girls smiled sinfully at him, "Thank you Daddy," they said in unison.

"Though do know that when we are ready," Lia stated as she headed to the door.

"We are coming to you for our children," Mia finished as they giggled, heading out the door.

Jack sat there for a few moments with his mouth open, dumbfounded from what he just heard from his twins. Had they really just told him that they wanted to bare his children as well? Then again, being a lesbian couple, they would need a sperm donor and who knows what person's sperm they would get by going to a clinic given the doctors that had been using their own samples to ruin the names of all the others. That wasn't a chance that most women would want to take.

Finally he got up from his desk after filing away his copies of their signed documents and left his office. As he rounded the corner, he saw that the twins were sitting on either side of Blair and while Lia was sitting with her back to him along with Blair, Mia was facing him and from this angle, he could see she was kissing her mother in a non-family like kiss. As Mia's eye opened and caught him, Lia turned around and mouthed a 'Thank you," to him as he saw her hands going up Blair's shirt. He heard that moan he knew so well was from Blair knowing that his daughter's would take good care of his love.

Jack headed to the bonus room that was adjacent to his office by the stairs. It was initially setup as their game room with a pool table and other games, but Jack had the games moved to the garage along with the pool table once his son/grandson was born so that Olivia could have a large enough room for her bedroom things and still have room for her son's things.

As he stepped into the room he saw that she was just putting her son down for his nap. He watched as his son/grandson slept soundly in his little bed. His little fingers gripping the sheet as he slept. Olivia looked up and smiled at her father and love of her life and put her finger to her lip to tell him to keep quiet. Jack nodded as he smiled back, seeing the loose shirt that held back her much larger breasts. She rarely wore normal bras as they dug into her skin too much, opting instead for sports bras with her now much larger bust size.

Once she was free and clear, she setup the baby monitor and headed to the door, closing it behind her as she ushered her father out. "Hi Daddy. You have your talk with my sisters yet?"

"That I did baby," he answered her kissing her lips. Olivia was apprehensive knowing that they needed to keep it a secret from her sisters but when her father's hands ran down her back and into her cotton shorts and gripped her ass cheeks, all of that went out the window as she pushed her tongue into his mouth. She moaned in pleasure as her father kneaded her soft globes pulling her as close as possible.

When they finally broke the kiss, and Jack's hands were still on her ass, she smiled at him. "You know we could get caught if you keep this up as I'm sooo fucking horny right now."

"Actually," Jack replied with a mischievous smirk, "I have something that you should see.

Jack took her hand and guided her back to the living room. Olivia gasped and had to cover her mouth as she saw her mother completely nude on the floor as one twin was eating her pussy and the other twin was being eaten out. Both Blair and Mia were moaning loudly now as they were being pleasured.